User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Closed Thread
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 15:27   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Why was my thread closed?

If you want you can pretend that i'm not really going to go and punch people in the face and as such that makes all the conversation in the thread roleplaying.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 15:53   #2
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Why was my thread closed?

evul evul mods
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 15:59   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Fascists.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 16:00   #4
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

i believe the term is 'bastards'.

also, punch JJ/spinner/someone like that, everyone would pay to see it .
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 16:06   #5
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

The reasion it was closed is that it is posting a babaric content, as well as going under the category of spam so by moderator discretion i have a right to close the thread for posting such insensative meterials. Under the cluase three and five of the forum rules.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 16:21   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkling
The reasion it was closed is that it is posting a babaric content, as well as going under the category of spam so by moderator discretion i have a right to close the thread for posting such insensative meterials. Under the cluase three and five of the forum rules.

Point 1: You allow people to pretend to kill other people in this forum so WTF are you going on about my thread being "barbaric"?

Point 2: No way can my thread be considered spam. It took me ****ing ages to type it out. The thread has a point. It has meaning. It encourages debate. As such it aint spam.

Point 3: Once my buisnes empire is up and running and i can afford it i'm gonna punch you for free as a special treat to myself and the people of this forum.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 16:25   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

BTW can i have my thread re-opened now plsta.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 16:46   #8
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

This is the roleplaying section allwoing threads where you kill creatures and such is expected but not pay people to punch somone you hate, there diffrent between real life and roleplaying.

Also spam can be considered many things, depending on where it is posted as each forum allows diffrent content repectivly. Upon this forum itself it is spam and to end my point the moderators descsion is final so you cannot have your thread re-opened.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 21:50   #9
Tseia

Tseia is an unknown quantity at this point

Amen Dark. Sorry Dace.