User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 Apr 2004, 00:13   #1
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
An apology for 1:10

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...56#post2663856
based on that thread

In no way does my galaxy support this guy.

We thought we may win.
We thought we had skilled players, and good policies.
We will lose honourably than accept a top 10 galaxy with the type of person amongst us as TP is.

We will NOT accept cheating and we fully apoigise in full to anyone of the planets who are affected by TP's behaviour. We fully believe that this is not in the spirit of the game (or the law).

I would also like to state that as soon as we knew about this it was reported to his HC of Mistu, who kicked him with immediate effect.

A very sorry and a very disappointed

Forest
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 00:17   #2
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: An apology for 1:10

its ok
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 00:21   #3
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Its not you who are at fault, it is him
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 00:24   #4
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

It's not right, but it's ok
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 00:33   #5
Outh
Karaoke Machine

Outh is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, we are truely sorry for the havoc this caused and for the people who's acount have been abused. I must again state that i defended TehProphet without knowing all the facts and believed the worm to be harmless when infact it could ruin the rounds of almost 100 pa players :/. I am very sorry

-Outh
Round 2 24:13:06 - BlueTubas
Round 3 21:12:13 - BlueTubas
Round 4 65:18:11 - NoS/LuX
Round 5 10:18:20 - Wolfpack
Round 6 36:18:13 - Wolfpack
Round 7 34:18:09 - Fury
Round 8 37:06:08 - Fury
Round 9 14:07:02 - Wolfpack
Round 9,5 19:09:03/23:10:11 - Wolfpack
Round 10 05:05:06 - Wolfpack
Round 10.5 01:10:04 - Wolfpack
Round 11 01:06:09 - Wolfpack

community initiative - join #PA
Outh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 01:10   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Forest = 0wnz0r3d
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 06:03   #7
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

love you forest honey.

and to theprophet, go and die.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 06:52   #8
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outh
Yes, we are truely sorry for the havoc this caused and for the people who's acount have been abused. I must again state that i defended TehProphet without knowing all the facts and believed the worm to be harmless when infact it could ruin the rounds of almost 100 pa players :/. I am very sorry

-Outh

your round 7 coords in your siggy are wrong
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 07:08   #9
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Shocker, I thought TP was such a good guy(NOT).

Good discision from your gal Forest. To bad there still such people out there.
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 10:09   #10
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

this is a log of the galchannel from one of TehPropheT multiplanets

Quote:
<TehPropheT> ha
<TehPropheT> you cock
<galmate> I just kicked you the first time and I told you yesterday or day before to stop doing it
<TehPropheT> hehe
<TehPropheT> what gets me
<TehPropheT> is... you dont know why i am doing it
<galmate> yeah checking if I'm online
<galmate> every night after you come into channel we get incomming
<TehPropheT>
<TehPropheT> i once had a dog
<TehPropheT> and his name was ..
<TehPropheT> BINGO
<TehPropheT> i will not tolerate 12:7
<TehPropheT> as it contains hostiles and friendlies to me
<TehPropheT> ely and wp and lch
<TehPropheT> that will NOT be tolderated
<TehPropheT> so therefore
<TehPropheT> rest of round you will be a farm
<TehPropheT> (:
it was funny to see that everytime TP came online, abit later the gal had incoming from 1:10 including Tp himself (who was in 1:10)

So Forest, dont give us shit the like "oh my god we didnt know, seriously forgive us plzzzzzz"

also, the most funny thing in this little story are the multihunters, they still refused to close TP's accounts after this proof and more..

(edit some spelling)

[]LCH[] ..lets change history

Last edited by Nitros; 14 Apr 2004 at 10:23.
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 10:18   #11
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Forest lost due to lack of proper skill
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 10:28   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
-Outh
You still play this game? (I was in 65:18 in R4).

On topic, good decision and so forth.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 11:38   #13
Grim
n00b

Grim is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

-Outh
wh00t.. r there more than 100 players???
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 14:46   #14
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim
wh00t.. r there more than 100 players???

I was going to flame this answer of yours Grim..............but decided against it
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 14:47   #15
Grim
n00b

Grim is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
I was going to flame this answer of yours Grim..............but decided against it
hehe...
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 15:38   #16
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Too bad he deleted his planet Forest, or you and Touri could have farmed him a bit..
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 15:46   #17
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros

it was funny to see that everytime TP came online, abit later the gal had incoming from 1:10 including Tp himself (who was in 1:10)

So Forest, dont give us shit the like "oh my god we didnt know, seriously forgive us plzzzzzz"

also, the most funny thing in this little story are the multihunters, they still refused to close TP's accounts after this proof and more..

(edit some spelling)
You have NO idea.

1) I ahve never known ANYTHING about TP beinga multi, and I also made it quite clear at the start of the round that i would personally report anyone in teh gal for cheating.

2) Multihunters were gonna close him but he deleted first.

Now im trying to redress the issues caused by someone that wasnt my fault, and maybe if all gals took responsibility for there gal members actions, there wouldnt be so much cheating ingrained into the game.

You sir, are a twat.
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 15:50   #18
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
You have NO idea.

1) I ahve never known ANYTHING about TP beinga multi, and I also made it quite clear at the start of the round that i would personally report anyone in teh gal for cheating.

2) Multihunters were gonna close him but he deleted first.

Now im trying to redress the issues caused by someone that wasnt my fault, and maybe if all gals took responsibility for there gal members actions, there wouldnt be so much cheating ingrained into the game.

You sir, are a twat.
and you sir, shouldnt either, hide the truth or get a clue what is going on in your gal
galm8s of yours including TP made the life of 12:7 a hell for the last few weeks by farming them over and over

edit: we reported TP several times 10 days ago..

Last edited by Nitros; 14 Apr 2004 at 17:23.
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 16:35   #19
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In fairness to 1:10, they've simply held their hands up and got rid of their bad apple - which is a damn sight more than other galaxies in the past.

1:10 may have benefited from TP's actions, but there's nothing they can do about that really, and shouldn't really be judged otherwise as we aren't to know if they know about TP's activities.

I've got my own views on whether they should get prizes at the end, but i don't think many will agree with them.
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 16:38   #20
Nitros
Internal Error

farming is illegal, thats pretty much enough said.

Unread 14 Apr 2004, 22:05   #21
Outh
Karaoke Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
You still play this game? (I was in 65:18 in R4).

On topic, good decision and so forth.
i remember you, and what you did hehe, where can i find you on irc these days?

Unread 14 Apr 2004, 22:09   #22
Outh
Karaoke Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
your round 7 coords in your siggy are wrong
i might have had 2 planets that round (played one deleted it later and started over again of course). But i can't remember properly, those co'ords are correct i'm sure. Got it from a screenshot =p.

Unread 14 Apr 2004, 22:29   #23
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I start to like you now Forest

And TheProphet; Find a stick and show it up your #2
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 00:33   #24
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough

Once a cheater always a cheater proves itself once again
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 00:43   #25
Forest

Quote:
and you sir, shouldnt either, hide the truth or get a clue what is going on in your gal
galm8s of yours including TP made the life of 12:7 a hell for the last few weeks by farming them over and over

Im not hiding the truth,

U know me well enough to pm me if u ahve a problem with me or my gal, and u should have enough belief to know i would sort a problem if there was one.

The fact that u dont pm me but bring things up here publically show me a lot of things
Thank You
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 00:44   #26
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken

I've got my own views on whether they should get prizes at the end, but i don't think many will agree with them.

It wont happen
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 00:46   #27
Forest

Quote:
farming is illegal, thats pretty much enough said.

I hope u arent referring to me.

farming is taking roids with the owners consent. And i wont find one person that just let me have there roids
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 01:23   #28
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

i wish you could all just do like my gal.....idle not cheat ffs!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 07:08   #29
Nitros
Internal Error

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
The fact that u dont pm me but bring things up here publically show me a lot of things
Thank You
tbh i have been trying to pm you yesterday the entire day..maybe today i have more luck, ill stop posting now, heh

Unread 15 Apr 2004, 07:19   #30
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

are 12:7 to fat to lift their bums out of the chair and leave the house? If not, I will asume their life is hell.

I will also asume that you are fat, good day to you.
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 09:33   #31
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

We are still gona fight on so watch out people we are coming for top spot

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 08:02   #32
Chippeh
Void of Sarcasm

Chippeh is an unknown quantity at this point

Forest... clearly you're going to the bad place because you made a bad judgement call :/

tsk tsk

(i'm j/k...)

Unread 16 Apr 2004, 08:37   #33
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

waffle is an unknown quantity at this point
Stop trying to make yourself look good

Just admit you knew he was doing this the entire time. GG 1:10 - lamers.
<cheerios> just a heads up if you're drunk or summit
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 08:48   #34
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
We are still gona fight on so watch out people we are coming for top spot
That's the spirit mate, knew you'd see sense eventually instead of giving up like some random chickenshit

[ND]Gate
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 09:43   #35
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past

the top spot is allready reserved sorry

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Waku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 11:21   #36
Forest

Re: Stop trying to make yourself look good

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle
Just admit you knew he was doing this the entire time. GG 1:10 - lamers.

Actually I went and reported TP's trojan way b4 it hit the boards, as his HC will no doubt verify.
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 16:45   #37
Chippeh
Void of Sarcasm

Chippeh is an unknown quantity at this point

Forest, don't bother replying to waffle.... it's like a child, if he can't counter you he'll just spam your channels on irc or insult you
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 09:42   #38
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Yes chippeh we know waffle has always and always will be like that. Waffle we didnt have any ideas, i can take full responsability for TP as he as a freind of mine in rl.. i added him to this gal as he is indeed a great player, unfortunatly of course he also dont know how far to take things which is why this incident happend.. but dont you dare bllame the rest of this gal for his actions, as Forest said this gal didnt allow him to do it and we had no ideas about it so Waffle and anyone else that seems to to think that way that we are all to blame you can plz shut up now.

Thank you

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 10:19   #39
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

maybe if people wouldnt take about it at all it'd just 'disappear'
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 10:46   #40
Forest

i dont WANT it to disappear.

Cheating and the such always just 'disappears' and nothing changes.

It is time we, the players, stood up for what is right in the game, and show condemnation where it is due.
That starts with the hc who 'ignore' cheating or give ppl one more chance, right down to the gal peons who can force thru an exile of cheats.

No more chances. Kick someone and kill em first time, and cheating would reduce dramatically.

Remember, we dont need to log ip's to find cheats, logs ARE enough if the hc/officers are in the room, and that makes us a much more powerful force than any pateam member.