User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 May 2006, 21:51   #1
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road
[FOOTBALL] FA Cup Final Thread

Well seeing as no one has made one yet. I thought I would.

As a Liverpool supporter I thought it was great. West Ham were alot better than I thought they were gonna be, and in truth were unlucky not to win it. Gerrard was once again amazing and his 2nd goal literally got me jumping up and down in the living room with joy. Also Reina's save at the end where he tipped the ball onto the post was great. I did feel sorry for West Ham and penalties was an unfair way to end a game of that quality. But there always had to be a winner and a loser. I'm just glad Liverpool won.

Last edited by Dark-Strider; 13 May 2006 at 22:19.
Dark-Strider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2006, 21:58   #2
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: FA Cup Final Thread

See the Scottish one. We stole it