User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Sep 2006, 00:39   #101
Jigglypuff
Lyndz

Jigglypuff is a jewel in the roughJigglypuff is a jewel in the roughJigglypuff is a jewel in the rough
Re: Hello!

correct!
Jigglypuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 00:40   #102
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

then yes, we do care. We care a lot.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 00:41   #103
Jigglypuff
Lyndz

Jigglypuff is a jewel in the roughJigglypuff is a jewel in the roughJigglypuff is a jewel in the rough

So none of u find me attractive... ok!

What do the green boxes mean underneath my name on the left?
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 00:42   #104
Jigglypuff
Lyndz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
then yes, we do care. We care a lot.
hehe! :-D
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 00:44   #105
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigglypuff
So none of u find me attractive... ok!
hmm, I think we need more pictures to decide that.

lose the bloke and we'll talk.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 00:47   #106
Jigglypuff
Lyndz

excuse me... but u have just been extremely rude to me... so even if i was single... NO CHANCE!
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 00:48   #107
Ste
Bored

Quote:
excuse me... but u have just been extremely rude to me... so even if i was single... NO CHANCE!
oh what a shame

my tactic of insulting a girl until she falls for me have failed yet again

Unread 7 Sep 2006, 00:49   #108
Jigglypuff
Lyndz

lol! never mind!
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 00:49   #109
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Its my face stuck on! And what is wrong with that girls body?
If you are expecting men who have reasonable reactions to women then you have clearly found the wrong board.

the fact that this is on the third page when there is really not much substance to the discussion should be a clue about the kind of reaction a woman gets from PA.
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 00:50   #110
Ste
Bored

it's ok, i'm sure i can find another internet fattie to put up with my charms and quick wit.

Unread 7 Sep 2006, 00:50   #111
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
oh what a shame

my tactic of insulting a girl until she falls for me have failed yet again
Don't worry, there's plenty more fish in the sea.

...Actually wait aren't whales mammals?

There's plenty more mammals in the sea
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 00:53   #112
Jigglypuff
Lyndz

Yeah, whales are mammals. :-)
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 00:53   #113
Jigglypuff
Lyndz

And ste... what is ur problem? Why offend me and give me abuse when u dont know me!? Shallow!
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 00:54   #114
Jigglypuff
Lyndz

And dda... I am quite entitled to post anything I like and anywhere I like!
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 00:55   #115
Ste
Bored

out of interest - how long have you and deerbarn been going out?

Unread 7 Sep 2006, 00:56   #116
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
And dda... I am quite entitled to post anything I like and anywhere I like!
I wasn't suggesting otherwise. I was merely pointing out that expecting a mature reaction to a feminine presence isn't a likely event on PA.
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 00:56   #117
Jigglypuff
Lyndz

2 years in December.
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 00:56   #118
Ste
Bored

Quote:
And ste... what is ur problem? Why offend me and give me abuse when u dont know me!? Shallow!
it's the only way I can feel good about myself in the cold womenless existence that is the Internet

Unread 7 Sep 2006, 00:57   #119
Jigglypuff
Lyndz

I suppose.. sorry about the outburst! I dont expect MOST men to be mature about things!
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 00:57   #120
Ste
Bored

Quote:
2 years in December.
damn.

I needed 3 years to embarrass him.

Unread 7 Sep 2006, 00:58   #121
Jigglypuff
Lyndz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
it's the only way I can feel good about myself in the cold womenless existence that is the Internet
yeah... k... whatever!
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 00:58   #122
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

God Ste stop being such a heartless bastard to poor LyndZ there she's just trying to fit in man god you're so insensitive.

If you want to email me or exchange pics any time lyndsey babe feel free to PM me xx

PS 2 years sounds like you could do with an exchange i mean looking at those pictures he isnt as much of a winnah as i am xxx
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 00:59   #123
Jigglypuff
Lyndz

Quote:
I needed 3 years to embarrass him.
why 3 yrs?
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 01:00   #124
Jigglypuff
Lyndz

Quote:
God Ste stop being such a heartless bastard to poor LyndZ there she's just trying to fit in man god you're so insensitive.

If you want to email me or exchange pics any time lyndsey babe feel free to PM me xx
I know that was sarcastic, but thanks, made me laugh! actually cheered me up for a millisecond!
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 01:00   #125
Jigglypuff
Lyndz

Quote:
Hazing is the way forward.
Hazing? whats that?
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 01:02   #126
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

PS 2 years sounds like you could do with an exchange i mean looking at those pictures he isnt as much of a winnah as i am xxx
you're always trying to steal my wimmins :crymeariver:

I was sooo close

I'm gonna stay a virgin forever :crymeariver:

(sorry horn)

Unread 7 Sep 2006, 01:02   #127
Jigglypuff
Lyndz

He is a winner! :-D He won my heart! *sigh* LOL!
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 01:02   #128
Tomkat

Quote:
I know that was sarcastic, but thanks, made me laugh! actually cheered me up for a millisecond!
Coincidentally that's about the same amount of time I need in bed so zing what are we waiting for
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 01:03   #129
Jigglypuff
Lyndz

HAHA... poor ste! btw.. love the way u spelt 'womens' :-D
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 01:03   #130
Ste
Bored

Quote:
He is a winner! :-D He won my heart! *sigh* LOL!
trying. not. to. make. joke. about. fairgrounds.

Unread 7 Sep 2006, 01:04   #131
Jigglypuff
Lyndz

Quote:
so zing what are we waiting for
Pigs to fly!
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 01:05   #132
Jigglypuff
Lyndz

Quote:
trying. not. to. make. joke. about. fairgrounds.
and what would that be?
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 01:05   #133
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Pigs to fly!
trying. not. to. make. joke. about. liverpool airport.

Unread 7 Sep 2006, 01:06   #134
Jigglypuff
Lyndz

Quote:
trying. not. to. make. joke. about. liverpool airport.
hehe! xx
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 01:07   #135
Tomkat

The thing I like about Jigglypuff is that I know on the morning after when she makes me breakfast she won't scrimp on the bacon and sausages like skinny girls do
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 01:08   #136
Jigglypuff
Lyndz

Quote:
The thing I like about Jigglypuff is that I know on the morning after when she makes me breakfast she won't scrimp on the bacon and sausages like skinny girls do
Thats very true! Love my sausages! haha x
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 01:09   #137
Ste
Bored

every which way am i rite?

Unread 7 Sep 2006, 01:10   #138
Jigglypuff
Lyndz

about what?
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 01:11   #139
Tomkat

You being a dirty bitch and making horrible disgusting innuendos about my perfectly innocent remark about oh just stop posting and make me a goddamn cup of tea already woman
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 01:12   #140
Ste
Bored

Quote:
You being a dirty bitch and making horrible disgusting innuendos about my perfectly innocent remark about oh just stop posting and make me a goddamn cup of tea already woman
sexism makes baby jesus cry :crymeariver:

Unread 7 Sep 2006, 01:14   #141
Jigglypuff
Lyndz

Quote:
Id prefer to keep on posting! So tough!
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 01:14   #142
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
sexism makes baby jesus cry :crymeariver:
STOP COCKBLOCKING ME I NEED THIS MAN MY STANDARDS ARE SO LOW OH SHIT DO YOU THINK SHE HEARD ME ACT COOL DUDE ACT COOL
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 01:16   #143
Jigglypuff
Lyndz

marmite! love it or hate it?
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 01:17   #144
Ste
Bored

Quote:
STOP COCKBLOCKING ME I NEED THIS MAN MY STANDARDS ARE SO LOW OH SHIT DO YOU THINK SHE HEARD ME ACT COOL DUDE ACT COOL
dude - it sounds like she only goes for the gay type anyway.

well... if she's going out with deerbarn that is...

oh wait - you'll do perfectly!

Unread 7 Sep 2006, 01:18   #145
Tomkat

Jesus christ we're on page 4.

This is abysmal.

Aimee was more fun
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 01:18   #146
Ste
Bored

anyway, I'm off to bed.

I'll leave you with UNDENIABLE PROOF that your poor fiance is a homo.*

I'll let other people pick out the best quotes

Night Night everybody, don't let the err BBW's bite.

oh and yes - I preferred ammie

*Internet polls are 100% accurate don't you know.

Unread 7 Sep 2006, 01:19   #147
Jigglypuff
Lyndz

Ya ma's gay
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 01:21   #148
Jigglypuff
Lyndz

No they are not 100% accurate! He's not gay... not from what I've seen in bed anyways! xx
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 01:23   #149
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

This thread went from general monotony to comedy gold. Well done TK and Ste!
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2006, 01:24   #150
Jigglypuff
Lyndz

Don't encourage them!