User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Feb 2005, 14:00   #1
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
torrent sides?

can someone help me out with a few new ones? since lokitorrent went down its all a bit thin
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 14:04   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: torrent sides?

I'm using btefnet for series, and E-mule for series that aren't on efnet. Works just as well, just a tad slower.
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 14:15   #3
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

yes i've got btefnet (and piratebay and mesi-torrent) but i can'T fidn season 5 of the west wing anywhere
(and before someone starts: its not running on TV, they don't sell it, i can't even rent it here so noone looses any money)
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 14:19   #4
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

http://www.thepiratebay.org/
http://www.btefnet.net/
http://www.torrentreactor.to/
http://www.torrentazos.com/
http://oink.me.uk/
http://www.bi-torrent.com/
http://www.elitetorrents.org/
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 14:28   #5
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
yes i've got btefnet (and piratebay and mesi-torrent) but i can'T fidn season 5 of the west wing anywhere
(and before someone starts: its not running on TV, they don't sell it, i can't even rent it here so noone looses any money)
entire season 5 of the west wing (8.7gb)... @ www.tvtorrents.com (membership site)
(they have an unusual credit system there but I've never used them much)
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 15:46   #6
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
entire season 5 of the west wing (8.7gb)... @ www.tvtorrents.com (membership site)
thanks, i even signed up there a year ago or something, but never used it. looks fine
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 16:27   #7
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Here is a list http://www.orbdesign.net/bt/
Madina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2005, 17:05   #8
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

http://www.isohunt.com
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 10:46   #9
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
that credit system sucks: i have no problem with uploading as much as i download. i usually do that anyway (except for files that are well shared), but how do i download 8.7GB with credits for 1GB? i think i can't even limit my download-speed, at least i didn't find any options in the old standard client
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 11:08   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
that credit system sucks: i have no problem with uploading as much as i download. i usually do that anyway (except for files that are well shared), but how do i download 8.7GB with credits for 1GB? i think i can't even limit my download-speed, at least i didn't find any options in the old standard client
Don't use the standard client, use Azureus you silly boy.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2005, 11:30   #11
wu_trax

its running on my linux-router / fileserver which has nothing but a shell. i type things like this:

nohup btdownloadheadless --max_upload_rate 12 --display_interval 60 --responsefile somefile.torrent

(thank god for ctrl + r)