User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Nov 2002, 01:16   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Greatest Movie Concept EVER?

Paramount and Nickelodeon have announced plans to do a fully CGI version of MIGHTY MOUSE , the classic 80's cartoon mouse who delivered all his lines in an opera style.

That in itself rocks, however theyve announced its going to be directed by JOHN ****ING WOO!

Brilliance!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 01:19   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
MIGHTY MOUUUUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ACTIVATING KAZAA SEARCH AS WE SPEAK
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 03:48   #3
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
That's an absolute ****ing stupid idea. It ranks up there with Scooby-Doo in CG. I mean seriously, don't ruin a good thing.

Rocky and Bullwinkle anyone...? See? I'm right.
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 03:48   #4
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
That's an absolute ****ing stupid idea. It ranks up there with Scooby-Doo in CG. I mean seriously, don't ruin a good thing.

Rocky and Bullwinkle anyone...? See? I'm right.
Hi. Do you know who John Woo is?
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 03:51   #5
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by W
Hi. Do you know who John Woo is?
Greetings and salutations. Yes, but irrelevant.
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 03:51   #6
Nashmeister

I think they should make a powerpuff girls movie because that is the best show ever and I like it because it is good
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 03:57   #7
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by Nashmeister
I think they should make a powerpuff girls movie because that is the best show ever and I like it because it is good
T H E Y H A V E .
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 03:58   #8
Nashmeister

Seriously? Boy am I NOT going to see that... but as long as they don't make an ed edd edd and edward movie I'll be fine...
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 04:50   #9
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
ed edd and Eddy you ****ing puff
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 05:22   #10
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
I am soooooooo going to see it.
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 06:23   #11
Nashmeister

Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
ed edd and Eddy you ****ing puff

That's power puff to you poof.
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 09:40   #12
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Danger Mouse > Mighty Mouse

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 09:53   #13
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by djbass

=[DJ Bass]=
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 12:40   #14
Lord Skragg

Fk Mighty Mouse

Thundercats ROCKS!
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 12:42   #15
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:

=[DJ Bass]=
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 14:55   #16
Nashmeister

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Skragg
Fk Mighty Mouse

Thundercats ROCKS!
We need a movie entirely devoted to Snarf...
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 15:14   #17
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
John Woo is massively over-rated. Like... totally.

Name a GOOD film of his. (I'm not talking fight scenes and explosions here).

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 16:12   #18
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Greatest Movie Concept EVER?

MIGHTY MOUSE 0WNS ALL J00 LAMERS~!!!!!11112
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 16:35   #19
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

=[DJ Bass]=

mighty mouse would have died at the first one of Baron Greenback's plans :/
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 16:48   #20
BuddhistPunk

BuddhistPunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
[b]Danger Mouse > Mighty Mouse
I concur
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 17:02   #21
Geeza
Dances With Sheep

Geeza is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
John Woo is massively over-rated. Like... totally.

Name a GOOD film of his. (I'm not talking fight scenes and explosions here).

M.
The killer, A better tomorrow, The replacement killers, Face off....only ones i can think of right now tbh
Of godlike hardship tells me I must die
Like a sick eagle looking at the sky.
---
Zak
Geeza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 19:16   #22
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Thundercats
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 20:48   #23
Trevize

Quote:
Originally posted by Nashmeister
Power puff girls movie
Seen it, powerpuff girls rock etc. As does Mojo jojojojojojojojo.