User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 1 Jun 2007, 20:48   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Most Disappointing Alliances this round?

Which alliance have you looked at this round and felt disappointing. By what they have done, by what they haven't done, in fact anything.

Which alliances have reached new lows in the game of planetarion, which alliances have lost respect (if they ever had any).

Finally after such a bland round where alliances did very little, is there a future for an alliance in planetarion after such a disappointing round?
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 20:52   #2
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Most Dissapointing Alliances this round?

CT for not being able to maintain their winning streak

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 20:56   #3
Nazqil
s-eX-y

Nazqil can only hope to improve

CT / Angels -> They never bothered to hit me with 100% They always sent their scanners to hit me ^^
Nazqil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 21:11   #4
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

All of em. Including Ascendancy.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 21:46   #5
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Angels i found very dissapointing simply because with the playerbase they had, they had a very good chance to win...
CT a little dissapointed could not get closer to WP but CT still did not do too bad imo

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 22:01   #6
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Penis Allianz, it didn't take down WP .

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 22:14   #7
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Most of them were wank as per usual in the current pa.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 22:29   #8
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazqil
CT / Angels -> They never bothered to hit me with 100% They always sent their scanners to hit me ^^
i resent that
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 22:55   #9
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane
Penis Allianz, it didn't take down WP .
Nonono, he didn't say he was going to take them down, but take them UP.... the arse!
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 22:58   #10
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Nonono, he didn't say he was going to take them down, but take them UP.... the arse!
I need graphical proof if he managed to...

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 23:05   #11
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

CT\Angels for losing out to WP so 'easily'
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 23:32   #12
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

ct for crashing alot
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 23:49   #13
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
All of em.
Seconded.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 00:07   #14
teqh
@ Gamer

teqh has a spectacular aura aboutteqh has a spectacular aura aboutteqh has a spectacular aura about

All of them ?

that`s just foolish to say, you can`t win this game without night activity, constant growing and alliance politics! Offcourse it aint what it used to be, but whats the point mentioning that in every second thread.

I think it`s cool that former Pack people came together years after they last played to gather some sort of an alliance. If only more people did!

Who started Wolfpack btw? im curious of it`s history.. Was not Wolfpack a core who left from VtS because of sertain differenties in the structure?

Biggdogg, TiG and teh real pro`s of this game started it, am i right?

R2 [TE] [Legion] R4 [CELL] R5 [Elysium] R6 [Elysium] R7 [RaH]

R68: Faceless - Rank 6
R65: Norsemen - Rank 3
R60: Ultores - Rank 14
R58: Solo planet - Rank 35 (xp)
R56: Vikings - Rank 14
R54: Vikings - Rank 5
teqh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 01:42   #15
DeLoS
Milan-fan

DeLoS is on a distinguished road

Angels.

Otherwise; Allfather has a good point.

Ascendancy played it nice though imo

Titans, 1up
Former Ascendant
DeLoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 02:12   #16
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teqh
All of them ?

that`s just foolish to say, you can`t win this game without night activity, constant growing and alliance politics! Offcourse it aint what it used to be, but whats the point mentioning that in every second thread.
What the hell are you talking about.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 06:52   #17
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

more so disappointed at most of the alliances that ran defence calls and tried to play. WP with basically the same member-base did not stand a chance in previous rounds. They won this round playing even worse than before.

Last edited by Chika; 2 Jun 2007 at 08:38.
Chika is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 07:43   #18
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Finally after such a bland round where alliances did very little, is there a future for an alliance in planetarion after such a disappointing round?

Without meaning to drag this thread wildly off topic this is a subject thats come up a fair bit, especially in the last few rounds.

The fact is that a round of pa is very much what you make of it. If you think that the round was boring or bland then you have noone but yourself to blame for it. The trend lately seems to be to moan about how boring the round is without doing anything yourself to make it more interesting. I realise that alot of people no longer have the time or inclination to play as they once did, and that may be understandable. However you cannot expect alliances to play for your enjoyment, they play for themselves and their members. As such if you don't like the way the round is turning out then it's down to you to do something about it, you can't expect someone else to make a move. Personally i found this round the best i've ever played game wise, and have learnt so much from so many different people. I didn't find it bored because i put myself in a postion where i wouldn't be.

It may be alright to sit on your highhorse and criticise other alliances for being shit, but at the end of the day if your not activly doing something to change the situation that you find so offensive then you are no better than whoever your criticising.

On the actual intended thread topic i have to say CT were the biggest disappointment for me, it took them a lot longer then Angels to start hitting us

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 07:50   #19
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I was mildly dissapointed with the performance of my own alliance - Vision - this round. I mean, we had less than half the members of every other major alliance (except asc, heh), so given that, we didnt do too badly. We got pipped on the line by ND (/me suicides), but all that aside, it feels as though something was missing. I realised that this round, Vision didnt really do anything really crazy or whatever that was lighthearted and fun. In the past i've been involved in some crazy stunts or lemming runs with my fellow Visionaries, but this round there wasnt anywhere near as much of that lighthearted fun or comedy as there used to, or should be. I feel that detracted from my enjoyment of the round, and as such i think it'll have to be brought back in for next round! .

Whatever happened to the good times?
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 08:16   #20
Bane
Shadows and Dust

I thought vision, xVx, ND and Rock were just doing a rebuilding round?

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Unread 2 Jun 2007, 08:55   #21
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I dont know about the others, but regardless its beside the point - we didnt do anything rediculous, we didnt do anything surprising, there was no major lemming run at the end etc. There was nothing notable or fun right at the end of the round - that i participated in at least - which can make or break a good impression for a round.

maybe its just the hirr in me talking?
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 09:26   #22
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
more so disappointed at most of the alliances that ran defence calls and tried to play. WP with basically the same member-base did not stand a chance in previous rounds. They won this round playing even worse than before.

All your WP bashing at the forums are hitting yourself in the ass. WP played least shit of all the other alliances. And don't come with crap like 'oooh ascendancy didn't even try to do def calls and still ended 2nd, that makes us so leet.' Hoo-fkin-ray. If WP played shit, you played more shit. **** off.
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 09:44   #23
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
All your WP bashing at the forums are hitting yourself in the ass. WP played least shit of all the other alliances. And don't come with crap like 'oooh ascendancy didn't even try to do def calls and still ended 2nd, that makes us so leet.' Hoo-fkin-ray. If WP played shit, you played more shit. **** off.
That's completely wrong. You have to evaluate each alliance based on their playing style. Ascendancy's playing style suited them and they did very very well - finishing second after rising up the alliance rankings. Wolfpack took an early lead and held onto that, no point criticising them since we simply don't know what level of pressure it would have taken to get them to crack.

That doesn't stop CT's performance being particularly disappointing - since they failed to see that they couldn't just grind this round out like they did last round. Angels have been criticised in some places, but the closure of their eXi BG was always going to cause them pretty severe damage. WP have credited them with effective attacks on WP so hopefully Angels can do a better job next round.

I'm a bit disappointed by VGN, although not totally suprised - we can quite clearly see what gôsu bring to the table. TGV played well, Subh failed to live up to expectations and if I say what I think about Tides of Fire my PM inbox will cry since they can't take criticism.

Orbit and F-Crew round out the top 10 and have been neck-and-neck all round. Well done to both of them.

On races: 1 Terran, 11 Cathaar, 10 Xandathrii, 32 Zikonian and 46 Eitraides in the top 100. Some tweaking may well be needed.
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 09:53   #24
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball

On races: 1 Terran, 11 Cathaar, 10 Xandathrii, 32 Zikonian and 46 Eitraides in the top 100. Some tweaking may well be needed.
:cathaargh:
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 10:06   #25
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by teqh

Who started Wolfpack btw? im curious of it`s history.. Was not Wolfpack a core who left from VtS because of sertain differenties in the structure?

Biggdogg, TiG and teh real pro`s of this game started it, am i right?
A few selected VtS core started Wolfpack since they were pretty much tired of VtS and Fury clogging up the universe with the big fat fleets and their big fat NAP.

Biggdogg, TiG, decoy, Agamemnon, LX, etc.. think Game might have blowjobed his way there aswell... I hanged around wit them before they went official, but never really joined.. Fury and such...

Wolfpack was actually the channel for Fury and Legion's Execs, where we plotted how to murder Bluetuba, kill of RB, murder TE and laugh at IPC. Good times The Wolfpack of nowdays have nothing in common with the original, besides ripping off the name.
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 11:32   #26
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball

Orbit and F-Crew round out the top 10 and have been neck-and-neck all round. Well done to both of them..
I wouldn't be praising us if I was you furball. Our round was weak, score wise we are atleast 30mill off where we feel we should have been and Hidden-a are too close for comfort (no offence to them but we are significantly better than the 14mill gap we had)

So while its encouraging that we could keep a top10 position while having a bad round its nothing to shout home about. Our issues have mostly been resolved now though and we are hoping to use this experience to kick on from next round
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 11:34   #27
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

furball is talking total shit, ascendancy were disappointing - we should have won, that goes for a lot of alliances though. i wouldn't call the others disappointing since i expected angels/ct to be totally useless anyway for example. however, only wolfpack 'exceeded' expectation sort of - i'm not sure i imagined them winning, but they did so kudos to them. the rest failed miserably.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 12:46   #28
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

A round where jer isn't in the EoRC is a good round as far as I'm concerned.
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 13:02   #29
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
A few selected VtS core started Wolfpack since they were pretty much tired of VtS and Fury clogging up the universe with the big fat fleets and their big fat NAP.

Biggdogg, TiG, decoy, Agamemnon, LX, etc.. think Game might have blowjobed his way there aswell... I hanged around wit them before they went official, but never really joined.. Fury and such...

Wolfpack was actually the channel for Fury and Legion's Execs, where we plotted how to murder Bluetuba, kill of RB, murder TE and laugh at IPC. Good times The Wolfpack of nowdays have nothing in common with the original, besides ripping off the name.
well its not at all like the original but it isnt ripping off the name. When the vts gang had formed wolfpack they merged with Out Of Order (a smaller ally basically made by the Tuba creators) and became Wolfpack Order.. Most vts peeps jumped back to vts and after a short time the ally cut out the Order name part and went with the Wolfpack name as it originally was and evolved to what it is today. So I wouldnt really call it ripping off the name
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 13:13   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Considering I don't think a single one of the original wolfpack HC have, or want to have, anything to do with the current wolfpack I probably would.
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 13:55   #31
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
WP played least shit of all the other alliances.
Couldn't have said it better.
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 14:05   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was fairly disappointed with CT this round, they seemed fairly pants. The whole war with wolfpack seemed fairly shit and meaningless, rounds where one alliance holds the top spot all round are gay man
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 14:40   #33
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Wolfpack - number 7 when it mattered !
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 17:00   #34
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Considering I don't think a single one of the original wolfpack HC have, or want to have, anything to do with the current wolfpack I probably would.
ye can agree in some way.. but still.. they decided to do that merge and then left the ally.. the ally just continued.. with new leaders.. like any other ally has done over time
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 17:15   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

No, it's very different. It's as if after round seven a few random new legion members decided to have an alliance called legion.
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 17:39   #36
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:
No, it's very different. It's as if after round seven a few random new legion members decided to have an alliance called legion.
Well so bluetuba round 2 when the hc left shouldnt be allowed to be called tuba for the rest of the rounds then? and Angels aint Angels anymore?
the legion peeps that started wolfpack merged with OoO and created the "new wolfpack" then left the ally.. the ally went on.. like all allies in pa have done over time when the original hc quit.. it is still the same origins even tho the peeps left..
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 17:48   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

There's a difference between HC moving on and what happened with wolfpack. If in any random alliance the HC left and gave over the alliance to a new group this is quite clearly different than if they disbanded the alliance and some people just decided they wanted to keep it going. I don't really remember what happened with BT to be honest and as far as I'm aware angels was brought back with the support and consent of the old HC, or at least not outright opposition. Perhaps you should ask someone who was in both versions of wolfpack, such as mista for their opinion on the issue.
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 18:16   #38
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Asendancy.

Were shit all round. Always complaining about "not getting Wolfpack" and they didn't even try.

useless ****s

(also ct and angels for being of a certain persuasion that doesn't involve women)
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 18:22   #39
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:
There's a difference between HC moving on and what happened with wolfpack. If in any random alliance the HC left and gave over the alliance to a new group this is quite clearly different than if they disbanded the alliance and some people just decided they wanted to keep it going. I don't really remember what happened with BT to be honest and as far as I'm aware angels was brought back with the support and consent of the old HC, or at least not outright opposition. Perhaps you should ask someone who was in both versions of wolfpack, such as mista for their opinion on the issue.
i was in OoO and voted against the merge.. the merge happened and the ally came to be what it is today.. When most of the legios jumped ship a short while after, i cant remember anyone arguing about the name.. they merged into that ally and then left. They never spoke about disbanding.. just said they left to go back to vts.. the "new" wolfpack was still left with some of the old wolfpack members and with i guess half of the hc after the merge.. so it just went on like normal allies usually do when some of the hc wants to go other places..
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 18:30   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

Put it this way. Would it not be more accurate to say, in terms of members and command structures, the OoO recruited some wolfpack players than wolfpack recruited some OoO members? Perhaps you'd like to counter idler's original point and state, besides the name, what this wolfpack has in common with r4 wolfpack. As I said though, ask someone like mista for their opinion on the issue.
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 18:53   #41
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

ye i see ur points.. but all im saying is that i think it was the original wolfpack that initiated the merge.. and ye we might have had a slightly bigger memberbase.. both had a small base.. if i recall right the hc was split 50-50 or even a slight more original wolfpack hcers.. they left suddenly to go back to vts.. was no talk about disbanding or anything.. they left and took a few original wolfpackers with em and the rest just stayed in it.. so i dont think its right to say that they cant use the name.. If they hadnt just left in the way they did and said that they wanted to unmerge and disband etc then sure i guess we would have kicked most of the wp'ers and gone back to our precious OoO but it didnt happen.. but ye the original and the present is quite different.. by person skill and by memberbase..
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 18:57   #42
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
Well so bluetuba round 2 when the hc left shouldnt be allowed to be called tuba for the rest of the rounds then?
This is very different, because we never had anyone tell us not to package ourselves as BlueTuba. On top of this the HC didn't leave for another alliance, they just disappeared into inactivity. The original Wolfpack in contrast aren't exactly acquiescing. If anything you are OoO, not Wolfpack.
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 19:20   #43
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

ye well the original tuba hc formed OoO.. and didnt argue about the tuba name carrying on.. and the original wp hc left after the merge and if i recall right didnt argue about the wolfpack name carrying on.. i know its abit different concidering the merge and so but still it has some similarities.. the fact is that after my memory none of the leavers said anythin about the name carrying on so the name must be allowed to go on.. tbh my personal opinion was to not merge and have OoO continue..
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 4 Jun 2007, 01:43   #44
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
This is also why i think the brazil national squad cannot be described as a "better" football team than the chinese paraplegic women's 6 a side one.
Playing football without the use of your legs would, i imagine, involve quite a lot of skill on the part of the players .
Unread 4 Jun 2007, 02:17   #45
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Or a lot of penalt..., oh wait.
Unread 4 Jun 2007, 11:28   #46
lokken
BlueTuba

Back on the topic, CT were absolutely piss poor. Fleet crashes, terrible defences, lack of impetus into fighting wolfpack there is a long list that you could attribute against them. My commentary on the round 20 winners ceremony says a lot.

<[CT]aNgRyDuCk> I'd thought about it for a long time, but had no reason to quit 1up, and with no 1up, no exi, this round, we had all the right ppl available

<@Lok> "we thought we could get a team of really average people from 1up together and win quite easily"

And this round, how it showed.
Unread 4 Jun 2007, 16:36   #47
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

f-crew for being same as always! SHAG! :>
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2007, 17:51   #48
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts

Despite been F-crew HC (for the final time) we really did suck. No night activity and a lack of BCs.
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2007, 19:47   #49
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Back on the topic, CT were absolutely piss poor. Fleet crashes, terrible defences, lack of impetus into fighting wolfpack there is a long list that you could attribute against them. My commentary on the round 20 winners ceremony says a lot.

<[CT]aNgRyDuCk> I'd thought about it for a long time, but had no reason to quit 1up, and with no 1up, no exi, this round, we had all the right ppl available

<@Lok> "we thought we could get a team of really average people from 1up together and win quite easily"

And this round, how it showed.

CT's performance in round 21 was lacking, certainly... and ofcourse not what we expected...but your take on CT's members couldn't be further from the truth tbh.... they aren't average people, they are all players who have in the past have shown solid playing ability and been a part of winning alliances.... the single biggest factor in CT's performance in round 21 was inactivity. Not only did the HC not pull their weight activity wise, because of the HC's inactivity, it became contageous and spread throughout the alliance like a wildfire. Bluey for example really got ragged out because basically the rest of the HC dropped the ball and "expected", or "assumed" that she, or someone else would carry the ball where day to day alliance housekeeping duties were concerned. Real life played a huge part in the CT HC's inactivity, but no excuses, we needed to be more active and we weren't. Gm, JeZz, Adastra, Arfy, Sven, and a few others DID step up and pick up the slack as the round progressed, but it was too little too late, by that time we had lost the motivation and interest of the alliances membership. Without those Senior MO's stepping up and getting things done CT would have fallen off the map, it's a testament to their hard work that CT stayed in the top 5.

We expect round 22 to be different. We will tighten down in a lot of areas, and we expect to be in much better shape next round. Ofcourse I'm not one to try and predict the future, but I do know we are already working towards a lot of improvements, starting with a more active HC.

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 4 Jun 2007 at 20:40.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2007, 20:44   #50
viC
Carnivorous Flamingo

viC is a splendid one to beholdviC is a splendid one to beholdviC is a splendid one to beholdviC is a splendid one to beholdviC is a splendid one to beholdviC is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
it's a testament to their hard work that CT stayed in the top 5.
As opposed to being a testament to how shit all the other alliances were this round. :)