User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 2 Dec 2006, 17:31   #1
GrandAdm Thrawn

GrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the rough
Logbook entry

any chance we get another one of Jonnys 1337 logbook entrys?
GrandAdm Thrawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2006, 18:28   #2
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Logbook entry

could be nice =)
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2006, 18:58   #3
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Its Saturday evening, do you seriously think that JBG will be sober enough to do a logbook entry?
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2006, 19:28   #4
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

he does not need to be sober to do that

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2006, 03:22   #5
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Try awake.
Unread 4 Dec 2006, 03:08   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Its Saturday evening, do you seriously think that JBG will be sober enough to do a logbook entry?
I'd resent this accusation but I was seriously hammered last night

Logbook updated now though guys, enjoy!
Unread 4 Dec 2006, 05:28   #7
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

For future reference: General George S. Patton uses the irc nickname of Hatlon and I had called on his invasion techniques occaisionally in my employ as ND's Director of World War II Replication and Re-Enactment.

the last few nights have, in my humble opion, successfully recreated the strategy employed by japanese fighter pilots.

but we're still cooler than exilition.
Unread 4 Dec 2006, 05:30   #8
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

someone needs to teach you all sun tzu
Unread 4 Dec 2006, 07:07   #9
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

I did not misinform JBG, I did not even speak to him since thursday. He just can't stop bullying me!

Last edited by Stoom; 4 Dec 2006 at 07:13.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2006, 10:24   #10
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
I did not misinform JBG, I did not even speak to him since thursday. He just can't stop bullying me!
Clearly you did! The logbook doesn't lie!
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2006, 10:36   #11
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

I need def eta 1
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 13:45   #12
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about

pff mens.. def is overated.. if its XX(cencored) attacking they'll prolly hit the selfdestruct button anyway
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 14:09   #13
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

another alliance would send the next day ofcourse instead, since they thought the LT was X+24 eventho it was reported as LT X :/

(I hope this one wasn't too hard for you to understand?
my sig may provide a good hint)
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 15:37   #14
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

doesnt really matter that much if u start crashing 2days after or 3days after
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 15:51   #15
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
I need def eta 1
I'm there!

Just with the wrong ships.
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 15:51   #16
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

it sure looked like it mattered when all exi began pm'ing all ND officers :/

not to mention the (and I'll not use whine here) adressing of the issue on AD :/
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 16:02   #17
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

ahh well... i think we rather gained on u starting to crash 1 day before the agreement
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 16:13   #18
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cura
it sure looked like it mattered when all exi began pm'ing all ND officers :/

not to mention the (and I'll not use whine here) adressing of the issue on AD :/
Hmm last time I checked, I saw more (read alot more) ND whining about eXilition then vice versa. And all exi began pming all ND officers... ' yeah right!'
Can't you just get over it and settle for your #2 spot once more?
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 16:41   #19
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

At least ND managed #2.

FO will always be remembered as the alliance who merged two together to get the #1 spot, then failed miserably and dropped to #3. Good work guys!
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 16:54   #20
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Hmm last time I checked, I saw more (read alot more) ND whining about eXilition then vice versa. And all exi began pming all ND officers... ' yeah right!'
Can't you just get over it and settle for your #2 spot once more?
it's not like we entered the round pretending not to take it serious and then suddenly drop all acts and show our true intention with the round :/

do you honestly think ND minds not winning after playing 20 rounds and not winning a single one of them? if we gave a **** about that then I think we'd have quit 15 rounds ago
there's alot of other reasons to play this shitty game (actually only one, but I won't explain that to an alliance like exi) than winning tbh.. seems like alot of ppl have forgotten this is still just a game.. a game you play with other people

so please, if you wanna try to break ND, you'll have to come with alot of other things than "fleetcrashers" and "haha you didn't win!"..
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 17:00   #21
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

so why the **** are you on here whining, blaming other alliances for letting exi win, when infact you dont really give a shit who wins.

Also id like to see a ranking on Value please pa team ty<3
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 17:02   #22
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
At least ND managed #2.

FO will always be remembered as the alliance who merged two together to get the #1 spot, then failed miserably and dropped to #3. Good work guys!
I wrote a long reply to this, but then I thought better off it. It's not worth wasting any of my time getting involved into a discussion about something you will not want to understand, it will lead me nowhere. And I've put in enough time into FO already.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 17:03   #23
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
so why the **** are you on here whining, blaming other alliances for letting exi win, when infact you dont really give a shit who wins.

cause I don't like hypocrites?
I honestly didn't think I'd need to explain that, but AD managed to surprise me once again in all it's stupidity.
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 17:06   #24
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
it's not like we entered the round pretending not to take it serious and then suddenly drop all acts and show our true intention with the round :/
It's not like we entered the round expecting that everyone would roll over and die when they got exi incomings.

We weren't actively trying to wage a war and win the round from sheer military execution, it just happened when everyone was playing like crap.
Quote:
do you honestly think ND minds not winning after playing 20 rounds and not winning a single one of them?
Yes
Quote:
if we gave a **** about that then I think we'd have quit 15 rounds ago
Stranger things have happened
Quote:
there's alot of other reasons to play this shitty game (actually only one, but I won't explain that to an alliance like exi) than winning tbh.. seems like alot of ppl have forgotten this is still just a game.. a game you play with other people
The only reason I'm playing this round is because a RL friend said he joined exi :P
Quote:
so please, if you wanna try to break ND, you'll have to come with alot of other things than "fleetcrashers" and "haha you didn't win!"..
You smell!
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 17:07   #25
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Ask sandmans. As for official gamerankings you are unlikely to get that. There was a good intention behind introducing XP and making it part of the score formula, and it is a good one. As I pointed out elsewhere, XP allows you a chance to catch up again if people are way bigger than you, thus moving the point of stagnation into a later part of the round.

It would be completely against what has been done with PAX and since then - as it would focus on pure activity again, making the game more hostile to the casual / not-wanting-to-waste-their-life gamers.

I yet have to hear why any ranking should be value only, after all, a war is not just about having more troops - it's also about applying tactics and intel, and about covert operations.
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 17:08   #26
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I honestly didn't think I'd need to explain that, but AD managed to surprise me once again in all it's stupidity.
In all fairness: that you believed into exi not playing seriously and now accuse AD of stupidity surprises me.
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 17:09   #27
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:

A: we didnt intend to play seriously.. we intended to take a break.. i took upon myself to setup the whole shit and it was looking good based on a chill round preparing for next.. suddenly peeps came back to play and some new recruits ment to be tested for next round did excellent.. when u see that u are truly capable to win.. then ofc goals may change abit from what u intended..

B: if u think we are lying about it.. why did u belive it?

oh and we dont have to do much to break ND.. ur own members pulling def and letting the other deffers suicide their fleets does that for us...
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 17:15   #28
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
your a hypocrit yourself, and your also pretty stupid for blaming anyone else other than yourself for letting exi win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Ask sandmans. As for official gamerankings you are unlikely to get that. There was a good intention behind introducing XP and making it part of the score formula, and it is a good one. As I pointed out elsewhere, XP allows you a chance to catch up again if people are way bigger than you, thus moving the point of stagnation into a later part of the round.

It would be completely against what has been done with PAX and since then - as it would focus on pure activity again, making the game more hostile to the casual / not-wanting-to-waste-their-life gamers.

I yet have to hear why any ranking should be value only, after all, a war is not just about having more troops - it's also about applying tactics and intel, and about covert operations.
no what i mean is just at end of round show alliances total value etc:\
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 17:34   #29
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Ascendancy do value too!
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 17:38   #30
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
In all fairness: that you believed into exi not playing seriously and now accuse AD of stupidity surprises me.
I kept telling the eXi in my gal (oh wait, he was nihilum and he didn't plan at all on joining merging with eXi) that I didn't buy it one sec, so no, I didn't believe it. But unlike alot of ppl think here, my persuasion forces are below par.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
A: we didnt intend to play seriously.. we intended to take a break.. i took upon myself to setup the whole shit and it was looking good based on a chill round preparing for next.. suddenly peeps came back to play and some new recruits ment to be tested for next round did excellent.. when u see that u are truly capable to win.. then ofc goals may change abit from what u intended..
Logs of the meetings eXi set up with ND (so yes, eXi was the proactive entity in approaching ND) disproove that, and I doubt ND was the only alliance you approached.

Quote:
B: if u think we are lying about it.. why did u belive it?
Read up. Why do people always assume things and then make them truth? :/

Quote:
oh and we dont have to do much to break ND.. ur own members pulling def and letting the other deffers suicide their fleets does that for us...
Yet we've been around since round 1 and have no plans on disbanding, unlike other alliances that usually need a break every other round. Was 2 rounds after eachother too much of an effort btw? Taking 2 rounds off next time? Or planning to play next round aswell and finally come over like a real alliance?

Quote:
your a hypocrit yourself, and your also pretty stupid for blaming anyone else other than yourself for letting exi win.
YEAH WELL I'M RUBBER AND YOU'RE GLUE
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 17:43   #31
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

ofc we would approach allies even when we are playing semi.. with our rep we get tons of inc anyway.. what better way to reduce inc? tbh we couldnt cope with big inc at that time
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 17:53   #32
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
ofc we would approach allies even when we are playing semi.. with our rep we get tons of inc anyway.. what better way to reduce inc? tbh we couldnt cope with big inc at that time
This can't get said often enough. eXilition players are just normal people. They need sleep, they get demoralized, they shit and piss and eat just like everyone else. This round was closer than people think. I would say it wasn't decided until friday/saturday some time. Even with all the newbing around there was this round, it was after all quite close.

Well played eXilition though. I hope we gave you a run for your money.

Unread 6 Dec 2006, 17:55   #33
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
Well played eXilition though. I hope we gave you a run for your money.
I was sub 200 roids over the weekend, I :crymeariver: 'd
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 17:57   #34
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K
I was sub 200 roids over the weekend, I :crymeariver: 'd
I've been sub 100 roids twice. I whined as well.

Unread 6 Dec 2006, 18:03   #35
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

This is the most retarded commentary I have ever seen.

Two things I'll comment about. Cura's remark can be interpreted as implying ND doesn't care about winning; I'd caution you not to read it that way. Of course we care - however, as this round CLEARLY demonstrates, we're not going to sacrifice the principles which built our community and...I don't know, hide members out of tag or create a second alliance that clearly violates the support planet cause.

The other point: Stoom's awesome assertion complete with crackerjack proof of "I saw more (read alot more) ND whining about eXilition then vice versa."

I guess pm logs are a faux pas on here nowadays - but let's play, first round of bets...I raise you two eXilition HC's whining about Mac's mistake and pawning it off as my fault.

eXilition is a collection of great planetarion players and their dedication is obviously to be admired. But this does not absolve cheap tactics, which you employed, and demanding that the universe run your way (or else!!!), which you do.

meh, I'm disappointed we didn't have the value late in the game to take your rank because of undisciplined fleet crashes, but I'm thoroughly satisfied with the way we handled ourselves in giving you a run for your money.

edit: clarification first paragraph
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 18:08   #36
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

i can happily admit i was abit pissed when u launched at us after 2 days instead of the agreed 3 days.. but cba anymore.. things went our way anyway..
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 18:10   #37
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
i can happily admit i was abit pissed when u launched at us after 2 days instead of the agreed 3 days.. but cba anymore.. things went our way anyway..
I was a bit pissed when you decided to donate your corvette to my galmate for taking a couple of roids from me tbh. Do you really hate me that much?

Unread 6 Dec 2006, 18:15   #38
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
I was a bit pissed when you decided to donate your corvette to my galmate for taking a couple of roids from me tbh. Do you really hate me that much?
hehe well guess u should get the reason.. ive been far to active it seems.. and ended up with a migraine(migrene.. du skjønner sikkert :P ) and a constant headache for about 4-5 days.. in which i didnt come near a comp
surprised that none tried stealing my cr tho :P
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 18:19   #39
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
hehe well guess u should get the reason.. ive been far to active it seems.. and ended up with a migraine(migrene.. du skjønner sikkert :P ) and a constant headache for about 4-5 days.. in which i didnt come near a comp
Aah. So for you it's an honest mistake due to RL circumstances, and for ND it's noobyness?

I understand now!

Edit: for me it usually is noobyness though
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 18:22   #40
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
I did the same thing with my frigates mate, I understand. After a 24+ hour shift I went to bed and sort of never woke up. The last two weeks really have been exhausting. I bet I'm not alone in looking forward to the end now.

Unread 6 Dec 2006, 18:22   #41
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

well when u do it once in a couple years time.. it can be due to rl issues.. when u do it several times a round.. its noobishness
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 18:24   #42
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
But this does not absolve cheap tactics, which you employed, and demanding that the universe run your way (or else!!!), which you do.
Wait wait wait ... isn't there a thread on AD which has ND DEMANDING that once exi is beat and if FO is in first, they remove members so ND wins?

<-- Winner
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 18:31   #43
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

Quote:
well when u do it once in a couple years time.. it can be due to rl issues.. when u do it several times a round.. its noobishness
or, and I'm pretty sure this is gonna get me alot of flames but whatever, most ND members take this game alot less serious and bugger off for RL issues alot more than you do?

*gasp* ENLIGHTENMENT

ps. I don't include myself in that, I have no life.. then again I haven't crashed either

Quote:
Wait wait wait ... isn't there a thread on AD which has ND DEMANDING that once exi is beat and if FO is in first, they remove members so ND wins?

<-- Winner
go buy a sense of humor
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 18:55   #44
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

true.. well as it has been said so long.. pa isnt a game.. its a lifestyle.. and if u want to win u have to adapt that lifestyle
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 18:55   #45
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
go buy a sense of humor
OHHHHHHHHHH that was a joke?
I thought the only way ND winning the round was a serious post.

My bad.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 18:56   #46
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

And ND whining in that thread about eXilition would be...where?
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 18:59   #47
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

Quote:
true.. well as it has been said so long.. pa isnt a game.. its a lifestyle.. and if u want to win u have to adapt that lifestyle
that's something I'll never do tho, if my fleet is eta 2 heading for some planet and i didn't do a JGP and a friend asks me to go out or some girl makes advances to me I'll never say "no sorry I got something to do!"
luckily I'm too ugly for girls to make advances to me \o/

worst I've done was not shower after a training so I'd be home in time, I thought it was rather pathetic of myself and will never ever do it again :/
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 19:15   #48
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Quote:
OHHHHHHHHHH that was a joke?
I thought the only way ND winning the round was a serious post.

My bad.
what?
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 00:29   #49
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
But this does not absolve cheap tactics, which you employed, and demanding that the universe run your way (or else!!!), which you do.
what "cheap tactics" did we employ?
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 00:44   #50
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

sleeping out and losing ships was 1 tactic i heard u used

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote