User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 17 Aug 2006, 16:57   #101
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Congratulations Subh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim
I think you should get a clue then come back and talk
Oh man, if I could pos rep you at this point (I can't as I negrepped you earlier) I so would. You epitomise the internet funny.*

*Still laughing
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 17:08   #102
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I've been away for quite some time and decided to spend a few minutes reading AD and catch up with the round.

Now my eyes are bleeding. As for Subh, it seems as though their chosen course of action was not the wisest one. Unfortunate for them, but not unexpected given what they did. But you guys have learnt that now, and won't try something like that again should you ever get the chance amirite?

Oh and pig has a bigger ego than you will ever have (This doesn't mean I think you should have one, pig. Seriously. Get a grip and cave in to the brilliant minds of these subh posters).

Edit: I meant to add something about shitty posting but decided against it when I remember that I made a very subtle comment about bleeding eyes up there. Yes guys, eyes are bleeding and heads are rolling all over the world because of this.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 17:10   #103
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
I've been away for quite some time and decided to spend a few minutes reading AD and catch up with the round.

Now my eyes are bleeding. As for Subh, it seems as though their chosen course of action was not the wisest one. Unfortunate for them, but not unexpected given what they did. But you guys have learnt that now, and won't try something like that again should you ever get the chance amirite?

Oh and pig has a bigger ego than you will ever have (This doesn't mean I think you should have one, pig. Seriously. Get a grip and cave in to the brilliant minds of these subh posters).
About time someone else realised the contimual idiocy of pig
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 17:12   #104
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Hey, you know what that was exactly my thoughts as well.

(Do we even live in the same universe, dude?)

Unread 17 Aug 2006, 17:15   #105
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Im just a few ranks below you due to 1up fleetcatches which are only performed on SubH
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 17:19   #106
qebab
The Original Carebear

You would be hard pressed to be ranked below me. I haven't logged into my planet at all this round, and haven't played since round the middle of round 16.

In any case, it's about time that you shut your mouth incase something other than insults or slander escapes it.

Unread 17 Aug 2006, 17:19   #107
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Im just a few ranks below you due to 1up fleetcatches which are only performed on SubH
Dude, do you even realise how EVERYONE else on this forum is laughing at you right now?

You should start taking the hint, not the challenge.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 17:19   #108
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I dubbeth thy knight of the Humpty dumpty table.

i could not load this link but I have an idea what it is so I'm going to delete for safety's sake - count yourself lucky.

Last edited by lokken; 17 Aug 2006 at 18:07.
Kargool is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 17:49   #109
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
You would be hard pressed to be ranked below me. I haven't logged into my planet at all this round, and haven't played since round the middle of round 16.

In any case, it's about time that you shut your mouth incase something other than insults or slander escapes it.
He probably is below you.

Pilgrim, I shall say this only once. Please stop using the internet.

Also pig has probably had more sex than everyone on the internet put together.

Oh and Lok please ban kargool for that.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 19:12   #110
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
I am hereby nominating Pilgrim for wanker of the month.

And if you even dare using numbers in words again I am going to torch your village and throw your weekly allowance into the bonfire

are you so sad to loose the title m8? just an its bity more from you and its a keeper for good for you hehe
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 19:14   #111
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

robban1 has competition (pilgrim) for who can post the shittest....
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 19:17   #112
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

robban1's made some damn great posts in terms of wit though
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 19:17   #113
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
are you so sad to loose the title m8? just an its bity more from you and its a keeper for good for you hehe
Jesus, how old are you. Age counts
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 19:27   #114
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
robban1's made some damn great posts in terms of wit though
I agree with this, though sometimes he can take being deliberately shit a bit too far and it ceases to stay funny.

Pilgrim is beyond any hope I think.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 19:39   #115
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Jesus, how old are you. Age counts
My son, im around 2006 y old depending who you ask
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 19:45   #116
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

omg.

no suprise that pa is dying.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 20:02   #117
Pilgrim
Bline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
omg.

no suprise that pa is dying.

PA is dying due to so many dickheads posting shit on AD.

You really are the only genius with an IQ of 60 maybe with the exception of pig and his huge ego
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 20:07   #118
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
At least im standing here defending my ally, whether i be standing on a fence or not im still backing my allys decisions 100%.
lmao best post of the round. Pretty much sums up modern day pa alliances.
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 20:14   #119
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

You really are the only genius with an IQ of 60 maybe with the exception of pig and his huge ego

Pilgrim is killing pa

Singelhandidly.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 20:17   #120
Pilgrim
Bline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Pilgrim is killing pa

Singelhandidly.
wtf am i doing to kill PA?

Get a Clue!!
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 20:22   #121
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

being a dickhead posting shit on ad
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 20:23   #122
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

lol
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 20:24   #123
Pilgrim
Bline

Quote:
being a dickhead posting shit on ad

You are the kind of person who when you first posted i disagreed the more you posted the more i realised what a total fool you are.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 20:25   #124
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

this is what happens when you let robban reproduce.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 20:27   #125
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
wtf am i doing to kill PA?

Get a Clue!!
I know the answer to this one.

YOU ARE NOT BEING VERY FRIENDLY YOU TWAT
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 20:29   #126
Pilgrim
Bline

What we now have a good debate between a bunch of idiots massaging their egos and a sparse amount of fact and relative comments about PA.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 20:30   #127
TheGoaT
Old Timer

Quote:
What we now have a good debate between a bunch of idiots massaging their egos and a sparse amount of fact and relative comments about PA.
none of which is coming from you.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 20:30   #128
Forest

actually i think we have a bunch of guys wondering if you aer for real.

i think i speak for most ppl when i say '**** off'
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 20:34   #129
Pilgrim
Bline

Quote:
actually i think we have a bunch of guys wondering if you aer for real.

i think i speak for most ppl when i say '**** off'
And i speak for the rest in wondering if you really are a ****
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 20:35   #130
Forest

nah u dont.

everyone KNOWS im a total ***
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 20:38   #131
Pilgrim
Bline

Quote:
nah u dont.

everyone KNOWS im a total ***
Best thing youve said all day

Enough Said.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 20:42   #132
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
And promoted them as fencesitters and cowards he have indeed.
I have to respect my peers decisions if they decided to ease off omen, when I wanted to kill omen off So be it.

As for 1up I will see how many fleets I can get killed off...
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 20:47   #133
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
I have to respect my peers decisions if they decided to ease off omen, when I wanted to kill omen off So be it.

Arent you supposed to be the boss?
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 21:13   #134
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Jesus Pilgrim, just stfu :|

Even I am getting annoyed with your posts.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 21:23   #135
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
http://parser.visionhq.org/index.php...bb0002b3e9a9be

I'm figuring not many. But top marks for trying.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 21:32   #136
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Arent you supposed to be the boss?
Not "the boss"
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 21:56   #137
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

Pilgrim you know i <3 you but you really should read what other people are saying about Subh. The actions of Subh this round have left them in a position where future rounds will be very difficult for them to compete with the big boys.

Im sure that there will be alot of allies waiting to knock you all off that fence next round

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 22:56   #138
Methedrine
wearing cheap sunglasses

Methedrine is on a distinguished road

If it wouldn't be for the spelling, Pilgrim could be a smurf of Yeh.

At least his overwhelming intelectual capacity is comparable.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 23:16   #139
Muppet
Slightly tipsy

Muppet is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
At least im standing here defending my ally, whether i be standing on a fence or not im still backing my allys decisions 100%.
Ok....
It's just that your posts isn't exactly contributing to making your ally (nor yourself) look any better.

I would have thought defending your ally is best done ingame and not by posting (crap) on the forums. But what do i know, I'm only a humble noob

Quote:
I think you should get a clue then come back and talk
i think you should considder giving the "submit reply" button a (well deserved and much needed) rest tbh
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 23:42   #140
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Pilgrim dont get so angry bro'. People are showing you so much attention to you because deep down they really like you. They can't really be that pissed off,
BECAUSE THEY KEEP EDGING IT ON.
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 23:53   #141
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Blah, stop posting shit, this ain't funny to read when I occasionally check the forums. :/
Start playing pa and get fleet's bashed. :-D
This discussion is heading NO where and I can't see a single good point since page 1, after this it's simply downhill...
Pilgrim, honnestly, stop acting like a fool :/

EDIT: if there was any good points at all on page1, seems I can't remember due depresion after reading this thread.
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 01:02   #142
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

i bet its less that the number of fingers u got on ur right hand.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 01:03   #143
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziw
Blah, stop posting shit, this ain't funny to read when I occasionally check the forums. :/
Start playing pa and get fleet's bashed. :-D
This discussion is heading NO where and I can't see a single good point since page 1, after this it's simply downhill...
Pilgrim, honnestly, stop acting like a fool :/

EDIT: if there was any good points at all on page1, seems I can't remember due depresion after reading this thread.
xiw i <2 u

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 02:56   #144
Pilgrim
Bline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muppet

i think you should considder giving the "submit reply" button a (well deserved and much needed) rest tbh

Th quote button works far better so i can remember the **** someone said when im posting about it
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 03:49   #145
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Th quote button works far better so i can remember the **** someone said when im posting about it
you still have to press a "submit" button, no matter if you make a post via "quote" or "post reply"

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 07:22   #146
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Its ok, teenage angst goes away with the years, just slit your wrists some more in terrible anger at the world and everyone living in it.

Now, the rest of us dont really want to get ridden by the stupidHIV that you are obviously carrying, so please have a chat with whoever runs your daily life and have them protect you from internet virus by cutting the psu cable in half.

If this was a "Oh I will act stupid, but I know I am really clever, so what do they know lol" gimmick, we couldnt care less and you can go back to being the irrelevance you are today and most likely will remain for years to come.

As for PA, go 1up! <3 (oh, and pig)
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 07:56   #147
Methedrine
wearing cheap sunglasses

Methedrine is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
i bet its less that the number of fingers u got on ur right hand.
Be careful, he might be a mutant
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 10:51   #148
qebab
The Original Carebear

It is not possible to be that shit unless it is deliberate. I say we leave it alone, maybe it will go away (the gimmick account).

Unread 18 Aug 2006, 11:06   #149
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Everyone take note.

There are some really bad posts about that probably break the rules here - if you choose to do so persistently I will not tolerate it. Pilgrim, I'm warning you especially.

By all means slate/defend subh to kingdom come. But if you're all just going to get into abusive polemic then I'll close the thread and do anything else that takes my fancy.
Unread 18 Aug 2006, 12:16   #150
Pilgrim
Bline

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Everyone take note.

There are some really bad posts about that probably break the rules here - if you choose to do so persistently I will not tolerate it. Pilgrim, I'm warning you especially.
Named in person, Why thank you