User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Aug 2006, 23:05   #101
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GD Meet Pictures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
Story Moderation I

On all but one occasion I was in the left behind party - it wasn't about being too slow, it was about wandering off and not telling Yahwe, who got antsy when people were about a hundred yards behind him before he realised. I'm not entirely clear on what you guys were doing on the march to the flat, because we weren't exactly setting a blistering pace.
Like Tomkat said, im not too sure why we got slowed down, I reckon it was because tk was planning on raping them and was trying to take them down some dark alley I just happened to be with him etc. But the irish girl that was with tom was so ****ed it really was quite funny.

Quote:
Melodrama
A threat is a threat ;p

Quote:
And you weren't going for her????
I guess not once we got back to his, my game went down a tone come no music and lights (not too sure why, maybe some guilt came over me about my gf etc) but certainly yahwe, yourself and furball upped the game. I just couldnt be arsed, seemed like so much effort for well nothing.

Also I didnt write this earlier but seriously cheers to Yahwe for the flat and drinks it actually made an all round perfect evening more perfect. Being able to sit down, chat, banter and drink some more with 4 girls was certainly fun and leaving at 6 although tiring certainly meant that going all the way to London to meet some internet geeks was worth it.

So thank you very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I'm also disapointed to find Gordon is correct on something some people are braver on the internet than in person
I would hope that isn't referring to me, I pride myself to a certain extent to being just as much a twat online as I am offline. As if I would deceive anyone on or off is beyond me as quite frankly I dont think im that intelligent to pull it off!

<3
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 23:46   #102
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
But the irish girl that was with tom was so ****ed it really was quite funny.
Funny like a kick in the teeth is funny
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 23:52   #103
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Funny like a kick in the teeth is funny
thats the good type of funny right?
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 18:03   #104
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

As long as it isn't you it is!
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 20:36   #105
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

I can't believe you fight/argue/whatever over a bunch of "birds" in "real life" and then you come back here and still fight/argue/whatever

There was plenty of girl to go around (even if you exclude Scary Mary!)

The fact I wasn't attempting gave you all a chance

A certain element of growing up is needed

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 13:03   #106
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty
I can't believe you fight/argue/whatever over a bunch of "birds" in "real life" and then you come back here and still fight/argue/whatever

There was plenty of girl to go around (even if you exclude Scary Mary!)

The fact I wasn't attempting gave you all a chance

A certain element of growing up is needed
I wasn't fighting!

I was fighting with alcohol in trying to get that girl drunk enough to want to sleep with me but not drunk enough that she fell asleep/passed out!

It was a fine balance and I lost
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 13:07   #107
pig
1up on you

I wasnt fighting over a particular bird I just hoped yahwe/furball/phang would bum her for me!