User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Jun 2007, 20:44   #1
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough
For Friends of loud music - #moshpit

Hi dudes,

A short announcement about a new channel on netgamers. While reading the other thread about music here I came up with the idea getting a Channel registered for friends of louder music such as Hardcore/Metal especially. Why an own channel for this? Thats simple, over the rounds I "met" quite a few guys sharing my style in music, and I saw this as opportunity to come together and talk about our favourite music, bands, actual downloads and all that kind of stuff. I have honestly no idea if more people are willing to give it a try but I'd love to see our little team growing

So if you share this style of music and wanna participate find us in #moshpit on Netgamers and pm Ops for Access!

On Behalf of the Moshpit Crew

-Xzar & Antigone

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2007, 20:55   #2
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: For Friends of loud music - #moshpit

For all those who have an interest in funky house, hip hop beats and summer chillout you are more than welcome to come to #forums where we can discuss amongst other things sex, drugs and sleeping with horns sister.
Unread 19 Jun 2007, 21:57   #3
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

metal fans are barely human
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2007, 23:00   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

you're becoming pretty elitarian about music for someone who only started listening to music for cool people since the last couple of years
Unread 19 Jun 2007, 23:03   #5
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

But is he wrong?

NO!
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2007, 23:28   #6
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
you're becoming pretty elitarian about music for someone who only started listening to music for cool people since the last couple of years
if you are refering to me - what kind of idea do you have since you seem to know me regarding your post? the whole topic points out what this thread is for, so if people dont like the whole idea just ignore the topic and move on to other threads

So pretty please with sugar on top... do us the favour and dont spam this thread if you dont like the idea or the people behind or whatever. Thaaaaaaaaaank you!:crymeariver:

Community Leader
Unread 19 Jun 2007, 23:33   #7
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In a thread where Nodrog has posted, I would assume it's pretty obvious to everyone who is being accused of being elitist.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 07:32   #8
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Wait wait... music fans on a textual chat medium. Am I the only one who thinks something is fundamentally wrong with this whole thing?
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 08:14   #9
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
Wait wait... music fans on a textual chat medium. Am I the only one who thinks something is fundamentally wrong with this whole thing?
I CAAAANT HEAAAAR YOUUUUUU!

Where do I go for psychedelics and ambient?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 09:43   #10
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Have a radio thing like the old alliances, this way we can kill our ears while talking about killing our ears.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 09:51   #11
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Cain already has one. I think it's called Cain's Jew something. An online radio, that is.
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 11:55   #12
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Quote:
care to elaborate why?

Community Leader
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 12:00   #13
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone
care to elaborate why?
No
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 12:23   #14
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Although they arent going that far, at least Sweden seems to agree that they have some kind of mental problems.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 13:13   #15
Bane
Shadows and Dust

That's because they're swedish .

Looked at my playlist and most of the bands I listen to are finnish, followed by other euro countries like Germany, Norway and England.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 13:28   #16
Tietäjä
Good Son

What Finnish bands to you listen to?
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 14:42   #17
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Nightwish, For my Pain, Kalmah, Before the Dawn, Sonata Arctica, Battlelore, Omnium Gatherum, Turisas, Children of Bodom, a little bit of Thunderstone and...Bomfunk MC's >.>

Lot's more but can't think of them now or I am finding more bands, have to rely on clicking myspace links to find bands .

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
8 year break
R61 - Rogues

Last edited by Bane; 20 Jun 2007 at 14:48.
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 14:43   #18
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Lordi r kl man!
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 15:13   #19
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 15:44   #20
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

that puts them one place above the welsh.
Unread 21 Jun 2007, 00:01   #21
nightblades
Anti Grammer ****

nightblades is infamous around these partsnightblades is infamous around these partsnightblades is infamous around these partsnightblades is infamous around these parts

Quote:
metal fans are more than human
quot corrected to what it should be
nightblades is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2007, 06:59   #22
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightblades
quot corrected to what it should be
Correcting quotes is soooo 2004. Especially when it's not funny or witty at all.
Unread 21 Jun 2007, 07:59   #23
All Systems Go

Leave him alone.

He can't help it, he's Scottish.
Unread 21 Jun 2007, 08:31   #24
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Leave him alone.

He can't help it, he's Scottish.
Oh... I didn't know that.
Sorry dude. Get well soon!
Unread 21 Jun 2007, 11:22   #25
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
that puts them one place above the welsh.
Damn it, I really am rock bottom then :/
Unread 21 Jun 2007, 11:48   #26
Tietäjä
Good Son

Don't panic, there's still Kila below the welsh, the amish, and other hillybilly sheep herders.
Unread 21 Jun 2007, 19:59   #27
_Kila_
break it down!

and then there are the army officers.
Unread 21 Jun 2007, 23:26   #28
nightblades
Anti Grammer ****

nightblades is infamous around these partsnightblades is infamous around these partsnightblades is infamous around these partsnightblades is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Oh... I didn't know that.
Sorry dude. Get well soon!
ha ha ha not