User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Jan 2007, 23:13   #1
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Questions you have been thinking to ask

..to your fellow GD poster.

Dante: Do you ever get comments about smelling?

Continue.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 23:32   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Questions you have been thinking to ask

Yes.

Only from my friends though. Everyone else is either too polite or...well, I'm not sure. Apparently females can't smell it though, from experiments performed by my housemates so I presume I must just sweat pheromones we make me irrestible.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 23:41   #3
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I have a "MALE PHEROMONE SPRAY" and a "ANDROSTENONE" spray sitting here on my table, I'll use them instead!

What's all this about Dante smelling btw? I don't think I know the full story
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 23:42   #4
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Apperently he doesnt change cloths very often..
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 23:44   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And as for questions, to the floor I ask generally

Is Dace still going out with that fat girl?

Has JBG gone back to university or what? And why does a good proportion of GD seem able to extend their education indefinitely?
Unread 28 Jan 2007, 23:51   #6
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

yes, yes and it's because of fear
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2007, 08:19   #7
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Where's that temple i was promised?
Unread 29 Jan 2007, 08:26   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Has JBG gone back to university or what? And why does a good proportion of GD seem able to extend their education indefinitely?
Yeah, history now and by the grace of the one true god, Allah, and his prophet Muhammed, peace be unto him. All unbelievers will be smote and all true believers will be collateral damage.
Unread 29 Jan 2007, 09:12   #9
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Yeah, history now and by the grace of the one true god, Allah, and his prophet Muhammed, peace be unto him. All unbelievers will be smote and all true believers will be collateral damage.
I always figured Spongebob was your one true god...
Unread 29 Jan 2007, 14:02   #10
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
It had to be sold so that GD could buy me a PSP. Sorry Yahwe
Unread 29 Jan 2007, 14:23   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
I always figured Spongebob was your one true god...
I really liked that bit in the film where he woke up incredibly hungover.
Unread 29 Jan 2007, 20:27   #12
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is T & F (and friends) considering another movie?
Unread 29 Jan 2007, 20:41   #13
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

What does T&F actually do for a living? I know he made some sort of film, and apparantly his ip ends in .gov.uk
Unread 29 Jan 2007, 21:37   #14
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
What does T&F actually do for a living? I know he made some sort of film, and apparantly his ip ends in .gov.uk
He cleans hotel rooms and leaves little mints on the pillows for people.
Unread 29 Jan 2007, 22:23   #15
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
And why does a good proportion of GD seem able to extend their education indefinitely?
The endeavour of necessity, because no one in their right mind would employ any of us. (At this rate I'll be studying until the end of time.)

Quote:
EC4, you dozy barrister you.

What I want to know is when there's going to be a London meet on a date I'm not busy.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2007, 22:27   #16
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I want to know if idimmu's slept with a prostitute yet to allay fears he's putting his penis into ethernet sockets to release tension. A general update would be nice too.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 00:22   #17
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I have been known on occasion to work for the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
More correctly refered to as Tony "little satan" Blair.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 00:38   #18
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
I want to know if idimmu's slept with a prostitute yet to allay fears he's putting his penis into ethernet sockets to release tension. A general update would be nice too.
he got his penis pierced.

by vampy.

there were pics.

we cringed

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 01:47   #19
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

oh, bugger
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 03:55   #20
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus

EC4, you dozy barrister you.

What I want to know is when there's going to be a London meet on a date I'm not busy.
we have cancer boy's 'i'm not dead yet'# meet coming up. as well as the secret meet (non-endorsed and with no hope ofd attendance)
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 05:31   #21
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

I have a question:

Why is it that really old people are always being shown winning millions of dollars in the lottery. That's almost a waste.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 05:42   #22
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

You should get a divorce. It's actually a fashion statement now.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 06:04   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

What's the longest relationship demigod has ever been in and how did it end?
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 10:28   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
What's the longest relationship demigod has ever been in and how did it end?
The hookers head hitting the bathroom sink I would imagine.
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 17:56   #25
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

She actually made it to the ER.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 19:22   #26
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
The hookers head hitting the bathroom sink I would imagine.

lol

posting as adviced by Quazok_Rogue
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:06   #27
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

@ Dante Hicks.
Why didn't you pay for your last session of man loving?
I got bills to pay

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 21:41   #28
Dante Hicks
Clerk

You weren't fit for purpose.
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 03:08   #29
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
I have a question:

Why is it that really old people are always being shown winning millions of dollars in the lottery. That's almost a waste.
The lottery is a scam. When an old person buys a ticket the cashier has to press an extra button. This sends a signal to the lottery commision where the numbers old people have gotten are put into a database. Then the position of the little balls are set to so that the greatest possibility of an old person winning is done. They seem to have about a 40% success rate on old people winning.

Either that or more old people have the money to blow on the lottery.

Those damn old people. Why won't they just die!
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 03:33   #30
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Is Dace still going out with that fat girl?

etc
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 04:20   #31
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Is Dace concidering beeing a full-time gigelo?
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 15:15   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Questions you have been thinking to ask

Quote:
And why does a good proportion of GD seem able to extend their education indefinitely?
Because a good proportion of GD are aspiring upper-middle class workshy 'intelectuals' with more money than sense?

I actually forgot how to spell 'intellectual' there, so I just took my best stab at it. I hope it's come out all right. And they say drugs have a negative effect on mental retention and motor control.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 15:41   #33
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Whatever happened to Marilyn Manson?
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 15:53   #34
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Because a good proportion of GD are aspiring upper-middle class workshy 'intelectuals' with more money than sense?

I actually forgot how to spell 'intellectual' there, so I just took my best stab at it. I hope it's come out all right. And they say drugs have a negative effect on mental retention and motor control.

Dude who is that hot girl in your signature?!
Unread 3 Feb 2007, 13:59   #35
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
I actually forgot how to spell 'intellectual' there,
that's what pb does to you.
Unread 3 Feb 2007, 20:03   #36
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

MM, I have missed you. People who live in Stockton, any Stockton, must band together against the hordes.
Unread 4 Feb 2007, 22:03   #37
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
Whatever happened to Marilyn Manson?
Yeah, and Baby Jane too!
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 17:25   #38
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Dude who is that hot girl in your signature?!
Who is that guy with a head like a King Edwards in your avatar?!

All I can say is that your friends must set world records for tact. I'm outraged and disgusted that someone who used to be quite hot has let themselves go so drastically.

I'm sick and tired of telling people that only black men and Neo-Nazis look good with shaven heads. I may as well be farting the Horst Wessel Leid for all the attention people pay to this sage wisdom regarding aesthetics.

Grow some ****ing hair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
MM, I have missed you.
I missed myself for a while back there.

Quote:
that's what pb does to you.
'Sour grapes'. you should have drugged skiddy and taken those incriminating photos when you had a chance at the meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
if only they could spend more time working, reading the sun and.... burning homosexuals.
Contrary to popular belief, gay people are often quite stupid and right-wing you know*. Indeed, you might even think that the stereotype that we are all mincing Noel Coward types is a little simple.

*Yes like me lolerz

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 14 Feb 2007 at 17:40.
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 18:05   #39
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Jeez you just sound like my girlfriend now
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 18:12   #40
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Silversmoke and MM sat in a tree!
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 19:53   #41
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
Who is that guy with a head like a King Edwards in your avatar?!

All I can say is that your friends must set world records for tact. I'm outraged and disgusted that someone who used to be quite hot has let themselves go so drastically.

I'm sick and tired of telling people that only black men and Neo-Nazis look good with shaven heads. I may as well be farting the Horst Wessel Leid for all the attention people pay to this sage wisdom regarding aesthetics.

Grow some ****ing hair.

I missed myself for a while back there.

'Sour grapes'. you should have drugged skiddy and taken those incriminating photos when you had a chance at the meet.

Contrary to popular belief, gay people are often quite stupid and right-wing you know*. Indeed, you might even think that the stereotype that we are all mincing Noel Coward types is a little simple.

*Yes like me lolerz
A gay friend of mine is always being told by his partner that he is too gay.
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 20:02   #42
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
During penetration?
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 13:10   #43
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Jeez you just sound like my girlfriend now
When even your girlfriend is telling you that you look like a mongchop, you need to take stock of things. Listen to the woman. She speaks sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Silversmoke and MM sat in a tree!
Wanna watch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
I compain when people are too heterosexual, but I've never had to chastise someone for being too gay.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 15 Feb 2007 at 13:18.