User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Aug 2005, 13:39   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation ..... Ahoohh

I think I've just cum.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 13:45   #2
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
Re: ..... Ahoohh

At first I was all... 'is this another cash in horror flick'...

I apologise for the thought.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 13:47   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i dont get it. either its a spoof of the kind of crap that people wank over, or its another pile of crap

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 13:48   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: ..... Ahoohh

Oh ffs.

I was expressing my extreme contentment at the fact that Tim Burton is making another film in the style of The Nightmare Before Christmas you ****ING FREAKS.
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 13:52   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I like his outfit.
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 13:53   #6
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

I like johnny depp, and helena bohnam carter, and can take Tim or leave Tim, but he always seems to work well with Johnny. Havent seen the choco one yet tho.

Either way, id watch it and probably enjoy it. As long as it is worth spending my money on and about some bad father on a pointless jaunt to Boston with his kids as he manages to bump into some aliens in various locations that are about as linear as Plan 9 from outer space.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 13:54   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Helena Bonham Carter playing a poor person in a Tim Burton film is not something I really ever expected to see.
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 13:58   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wont be surprised if its entirely rubbish, and movie of the year. People are too predictable

Unread 10 Aug 2005, 14:00   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I saw a trailer for it the last time I went to the cinema, it didn't look particularly appealing.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 14:01   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I saw a trailer for it the last time I went to the cinema, it didn't look particularly appealing.
You get more and more like Nod everyday.
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 14:26   #11
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
i dont get it. either its a spoof of the kind of crap that people wank over, or its another pile of crap
It's a computer generated film, with Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter in. Tim Burton directing it.

It's a revamp of an old Russian (I think? perhaps Germanic) folk story. A guy is going to get married soon. On the way to his bride-to-be, with his friend, he camps overnight in some woods.

There's a few sticks in the ground that look like a hand. For some obscure reason (I haven't seen the film, don't ask me), he puts the wedding ring on the finger and dances round it. Then he sings out the wedding vows.

A skeletal bride pops out and then wants to get married to him. He runs off and goes to some Jewish dudes (rabbis). They all ponder about what to do, while this skeletal bride is wanting to marry poor old Johnny Depp. Meanwhile, his human bride has turned up and wonders what to do.

And I actually typed all that. I've only been working at the cinema 3 weeks so far this summer and I've already gone into "Mr. Information" mode, from talking to the customers
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 14:45   #12
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

You know after all this time I still haven't gotten around to watching 'The Nightmare Before Christmas', I forget each time I goto the movie store.

Oh and as far as I'm aware it's not CGI Tomkat but good old-skool claymation/modelling.
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 15:18   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
You get more and more like Nod everyday.
So you're allowed to dislike things but other people aren't?
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 15:22   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
So you're allowed to dislike things but other people aren't?
I can just feel that you're heading towards puritanism and bitterness. He's rubbing off on you. And eventually, he'll be rubbing up against you as the two of you cavort in a Neo-Liberal embrace sanctified by Satan.
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 15:30   #15
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I ...as the two of you cavort in a Neo-Liberal embrace sanctified by Satan.
I knew it, any way.

I cant remeber Burton making any horrible moves, same with Depp, so even though there might be some awkward necorphile moments it should be good, at least better then your average pile of steaming crap put out a theatres theses days.
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 15:30   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

I'm too happy to be Nod.
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 15:31   #17
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

I suppose the relationship will be lovely until some rotten c*nt splits on him.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 15:32   #18
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmao
I cant remeber Burton making any horrible moves

Planet of the Apes.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 15:33   #19
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough

oh yeah
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 15:37   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Apparently he's engaged to Bonham Carter. I didn't know this.

'Casting couch'
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 15:49   #21
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
..... Ahoohh
was enough to put 'werewolves of london' in my head all afternoon. I expect at some point I'll uncontrollably sing "ahoohh" and get some funny looks.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 16:07   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I'm not a werewolf.
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 20:40   #23
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Judging by the title i thought it was a flavius thread, this doesnt deliver
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 23:21   #24
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I can just feel that you're heading towards puritanism and bitterness. He's rubbing off on you. And eventually, he'll be rubbing up against you as the two of you cavort in a Neo-Liberal embrace sanctified by Satan.
Where can I sign up for some of that?
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 15:42   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Just send Nod a PM with 'I shout FRIEDRICH HAYEK! when I cum' in the subject header.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 15:49   #26
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Mr Depp seems to be doing some very surreal movies lately.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 15:51   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I'm not sure how Corpse Bride looks any more "surreal" than any other Tim Burton film Depp has starred in.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 15:56   #28
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Most of his recent films are for his kids.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 17:01   #29
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'm not a werewolf.
and youre not a londoner

personally, i think 1-X is just going slowly insane.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 17:10   #30
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i'm boring even myself here but

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
and youre not a londoner

personally, i think 1-X is just going slowly insane.
That may be so, but to clarify my original post...

There's an old song, 'Werewolves of London', Google says it's by Warren Zevon, but anyway the chorus features the howl "Ahoohh" frequently and repetitively, hence the link with this thread.

I never said Manson was a werewolf*, or that he was from London, merely that his thread title put an annoying tune in my head.

*though he could well be and not know it.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 23:34   #31
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

When I went to see the movie "Werewolves of London" I thought it was a comedy and didn't realize that there were some actual horror-movie-type scenes. I was caught unawares and was rather startled by the movie. I enjoyed it but I am easily startled so was a bit spooked on my way home. On the drive I noticed that that night was, in fact, a full moon. "Interesting," I thought. When I reached home (everyone but me had left for a few days) a car had smashed into the elecric pole at the corner of my street plunging the entire neighborhood into darkness. When I went into the house I found that I could not locate my flashlight. I admit that I felt like one of those people in horror films who push on against all warning signs only to never be seen again.
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 00:07   #32
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i suggest to you therefore the film: american warewolf in london

as being one of the best movies (if not the best) portraying warewolves ever filmed
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 00:19   #33
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

just watched sleepy hollow

another day, another crap tim burton film less to watch

Unread 12 Aug 2005, 15:34   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Tim Burton films generally tend to be 'touching' in some way.

Deffeh generally tends to be 'cynical and angry.'

Somehow the fact that he doesn't entirely connect with them doesn't entirely surprise me.
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 02:31   #35
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Life is beautiful
Bang Bang you're dead
The pianist

Three incredible touching and awesome films that i love

Dont confuse touching with "crap", manson.

Unread 13 Aug 2005, 15:14   #36
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: ..... Ahoohh

You like the Pianist?

What swung it for you? The fact that at the end of the film his entire people, family, and city have been destroyed and he has nothing left in the world?
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 15:21   #37
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

In my life that would be a happy ending.

I thought it was superb. I didnt think cinema could shock or affect me anymore, but i found myself huddled up watching it. I considered watching it in two parts because i didnt think i could actually deal with watching the whole thing in one go. Everything about the film was quite simply beautiful.

Unread 13 Aug 2005, 15:24   #38
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I do agree though. It's an excellent film. It's the sort of film that only Nod could dislike.