User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Jul 2004, 04:07   #251
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Re: The GD Truth Thread

spoons clearly. You poke badgers with spoons, not spoons with badgers.

website or web site?
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 04:35   #252
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The development of website as a single uncapitalized word mirrors the development of other technological expressions which have tended to evolve into unhyphenated forms as they become more familiar

You're being executed. You get to choose how from this list -
  • eaten by wild dogs
  • buried alive
  • burned at the stake
  • classic batman style tied to a conveyor belt moving slowly toward a circular saw that will make first contact with your unfortunate genitalia
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 05:17   #253
KlavoHunter
RP cnut

KlavoHunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
You're being executed. You get to choose how from this list -
  • eaten by wild dogs
  • buried alive
  • burned at the stake
  • classic batman style tied to a conveyor belt moving slowly toward a circular saw that will make first contact with your unfortunate genitalia
Batman Style.

Why is it called "Doggy Style" if almost ALL animals do it that way?
KlavoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 09:28   #254
Zaphod I
criminally insane

Zaphod I is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlavoHunter
Why is it called "Doggy Style" if almost ALL animals do it that way?
Maybe because dogs do it to everything that isn't that cold that they'd freese their willie on it.

If you were THE prehistoric human, would you first invent fire or wheel or perhaps beer?

-Zaps
Zaphod I is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 09:33   #255
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point

Fire

You have ten seconds to live and are on live television. What do you say?

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 09:43   #256
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"Hi, I'm Leshy. I have only ten seconds left to live. I feel pretty ****ed right now."

An incredibly gorgeous woman (or man, whichever takes your fancy) drugs your drink in a bar and takes sexual advantage of you. Do you press charges?
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 09:47   #257
Zaphod I
criminally insane

Zaphod I is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
An incredibly gorgeous woman (or man, whichever takes your fancy) drugs your drink in a bar and takes sexual advantage of you. Do you press charges?
Probably yes, just so that I can **** her back

What would really you do, if an alien came to you and said "take me to your leader"?

-Zaps
Zaphod I is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 09:55   #258
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
keep my own life ('cos i'm clearly better than everyone else).

If you could remove a whole species with no effect to the environment, which would it be and why?
Pakistanis. No, wait a minute that would make my neigbourhood cleaner and tidier so I cant have that. It would be mosquitos then.

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 10:09   #259
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphod I
Probably yes, just so that I can **** her back

What would really you do, if an alien came to you and said "take me to your leader"?
Ask him about the development of his respiratory system.

Where the hell did CT get that question on, and does he actually understand what's happening here?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 10:10   #260
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

No idea, obviously not.

Lifts or Escalators?
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 10:15   #261
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Ask him about the development of his respiratory system.

Where the hell did CT get that question on, and does he actually understand what's happening here?

Page one near the bottom, I think. Course I understand what is going on.

Oxford or Cambridge?
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 10:38   #262
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

cambridge, since yahwe is from oxford

should we include reasons to our answers, well at least a short motivation?
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 10:43   #263
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No.

If you could ban one person from the internet who would it be?
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 10:54   #264
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Phang

Dime bars or armidillos?
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 10:56   #265
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowMan
Dime bars or armidillos?
Basil Brush.

Kylie Minogue: Any good songs?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 11:26   #266
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

yes, can't get you out of my head

ever got a zit where it smells funny?
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 11:42   #267
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

expunging prior answer due to subjective inaccuracy. replacing with sanitised, correct 'where the wild roses grow' answer.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 18:44   #268
cheekybru
Synaptidian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion

ever got a zit where it smells funny?
Only when popped

Would you swallow your pride and become what you hate most (just for the night) for a one night stand with a girl you allways fancied?

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 18:52   #269
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekybru
Only when popped

Would you swallow your pride and become what you hate most (just for the night) for a one night stand with a girl you allways fancied?
Yes , although theres not much i really "Hate" as such.

Golf or Tennis?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 19:00   #270
cheekybru
Synaptidian

Tennis, Golf is so incredably boring.

Chicken Korma, Or Chicken Vindaloo

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 19:03   #271
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Tennis, Golf is so incredably boring.

Chicken Korma, Or Chicken Vindaloo
Chicken Korma. Vindaloo is for braindead "im so ****ing hard, i can smash a wall with my face" twunts.

Which is the "Greater" city. London or New York.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 19:26   #272
cheekybru
Synaptidian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima

Which is the "Greater" city. London or New York.
Dunno as ive never been to NY, But better music comes from NY so thats where my vote goes.

what are you wearing, right now?

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 19:30   #273
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Red t-shirt, black shorts, Simpsons socks

What is your favourite season?
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 19:34   #274
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

[billy connolly] june [/billy connoly]

roll or sandwich?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 21:24   #275
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
roll or sandwich?
Roll - although I'm not hugely keen on either.

Whats your biggest regret in life? (Sorry, I'm not very good at thinking up X or Y questions)
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 23:51   #276
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Dunno as ive never been to NY, But better music comes from NY so thats where my vote goes.

what are you wearing, right now?
which better music comes from NY?

just to break up the thread
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 01:32   #277
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Roll - although I'm not hugely keen on either.

Whats your biggest regret in life? (Sorry, I'm not very good at thinking up X or Y questions)

getting conscious, i should've let others make my choice, now i am responsible for mine

burned and joy or no burdens and less joy?
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 02:52   #278
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

burdens(?) and joy

Candy or Fruit?
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 10:01   #279
cheekybru
Synaptidian

Candy

you are offerd 25,000 pounds, the person that is going to give it to you says "You can gamble it if you want, ill flick this coin, if it comes heads, i dont give you anything, if it comes tails, ill give you 1 million pounds.

Do you gamble or keep the money?

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 10:09   #280
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

gamble, E(x)=12,500 so why not

you are offered 1 million pounds if you take a gamble, but if you lose the gamble, he will flip again, if you lose both gambles, you have to pay 1000 pounds, do you do it?
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 10:19   #281
cheekybru
Synaptidian

Yes, 1000 pounds, altough id be gutted, would not afect me too much for too long, and im desperate to be a millionaire (Although on my question id take the 25 grand)

Would you spend 10 years alone on a desert island, if, when you came back, you were as rich as you wanted to be (IE, any ammount you want, you can have)

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 10:45   #282
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ten years is a pretty long time, and I'd probably end up crazy well before that. So, no.

If you could bring back one person in history from the dead, whether a personal relative or famous person, who would you choose?
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 10:59   #283
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Helen of Troy. If a 10 year war was fought over her, then she's gotta be hot as hell.

Kiera Knightly or Natalie Portman?
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 11:25   #284
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Natalie Portman rocks! (Sorry about taking a quick turn again, I just wanted to do the in-joke.)

What is the strangest dream you have ever had?
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 11:41   #285
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

One where I was married to Natalie Portman but I came into the dream at the stage where we were fighting, so I have a screaming row with her and then she left and divorced me. As "married to a famous hot woman" dreams go, it was pretty poor.

Chocolate Chip or Oatmeal cookies?!
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 13:03   #286
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Chocalate CHip everytime

Ideal Woman/Man? Why?
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 17:49   #287
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

One who doesn't lick my earlobes. One who isn't mean. Reason - I dislike the mental pain.

If you had to imitate the main character from a video game, who would it be?

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 17:52   #288
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Joseph Stalin from C&C: Red Alert

If you had to a pick a religion (and if you currently have a religion you have to pick a different one) which one would it be? For the sake of argument all protestant religions are assumed to be one.
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 18:44   #289
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

protestant christianity, possibly buddhism...

socialization or genetics?
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 18:57   #290
JonnyBGood
Banned

Genetics. I just want my kids to be able to rip off their shirts and all be superman!

What's up page seven?
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 21:46   #291
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Well, at the top of the page is an annoying banner.

Which is more annoying: a cold fan in a cold room, or a hot room?
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 22:30   #292
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hot room.... sometimes I sleep with the fan on and get cold but it's not so bad that I actually move to switch it off

cartoon totty - leela or amy?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 22:32   #293
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough

Amy duh.

Do you associate love with sex?
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 23:00   #294
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

No, love is looking someone in the eyes and seeing you mean the world to someone.

If you die and find out you've been supporting the wrong religion or no religion while there is one, what do you say to the god of that religion when you meet him?
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 23:03   #295
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Where the **** have you been for the last 4 billion years and is that the BEST you could do??

---------------------------------------------------------------

Smooth or Crunchy?
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 23:16   #296
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

crunchy.

Freedom of the press or 'public interest'?
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 23:22   #297
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Freedom of the press is in the publics best interests.

Safe sex or abstinance?
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 23:29   #298
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

both, but abstinence is by far more effective.

vacation choices: Beaches or Mountains?
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 23:31   #299
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Mountain top beach.

Doggie or missionary?
Unread 30 Jul 2004, 23:33   #300
JonnyBGood
Banned

Doggie.

Is seven days too long to go without washing for?