User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Mar 2003, 20:28   #1
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Looking for old alliance contacts.

OK I have replied to most people. If i missed u, please PM me and i will reply.
I wont be publishing my email here, but will send in PM if applicable.
I can only access briefly on a sat night, but can access Email daily

Ok, to the guys who have my email already, and to anyone who can conact the following guys, i would really like to make contact with:

Ming (RB)
Sl33per (RB)
Sp88k (RB)
Biggdogg (VtS)
TheRand (YES YOU)
Keystroke (IPC?)
Icy (I have tried many times to get in contact hun)
Are (VtS)
Slinkee (VtS)
Anyone from my old galaxies
Anyone from my private channels.

Please dont think I dont wnat to hear from you, if youre not on the list. I have mny ppl i would like t hear rom, and cant remember them all I DO have other things planned on line, and i DO need to find out how much interest ithere is from people linking back up with me. I would like to see my email and PM full, to see what we can do to spring u guys back into life.

I look forward to hearing from u soon.

Forest
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 20:32   #2
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Keystroke is contactable via the Forum PM function. BiggDogg should be on irc.legionhq.org:6666

Jester
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 20:36   #3
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Rand's gone with the wind, haven't seen him in months. But that's him, stubborn. Said he wouldn't play anymore, and vanished

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 20:36   #4
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
I have no irc access
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 20:45   #5
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
FINE IF YOU DON'T WANNA TALK THEN JUST SAY IT!!!!!!!

wanker
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 20:50   #6
Forest

duh

Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
FINE IF YOU DON'T WANNA TALK THEN JUST SAY IT!!!!!!!

wanker
OK i DONT WANNA TALK FFS

Oh ad check your pm's ffs

I need to speak to u ASAP, so send me an email, at the address i have sent u.

Im offline in a few mins, so hurry. I can also reply every weekday )))

I hate this computer i am on, the keboard is ****ed, but monday iwill send u a detailed email, if u repl to me now!!!!!!

:
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 20:51   #7
Forest

Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
Rand's gone with the wind, haven't seen him in months. But that's him, stubborn. Said he wouldn't play anymore, and vanished

someone must know his email and phone no.
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 20:53   #8
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
pm's? lol where in godsname do i find those?:P
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2003, 21:16   #9
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
wait... i've got something elite too say.

"Man you suck."

-Necro
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 00:48   #10
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Forest, follow your instinct man.
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 01:11   #11
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point
Bah :(

Ive held ur room faithully for months and i dont get a mention? :P

*Sulks*

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 11:08   #12
Pulsar
Very tired of this o_O

Pulsar is an unknown quantity at this point
/Me thinks

Ug might have Rands's details, not sure.

If he hasn t, the someone else from the old portal crew should.

(LO HARSHAK)
it's really not so bad you know once you get past the taste

Nine Inch Nails - Starf*ckers Inc.
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Pulsar, you are now my official Hero of the Day
Pulsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 15:25   #13
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Bah :(

Quote:
Originally posted by cheekybru
Ive held ur room faithully for months and i dont get a mention? :P

*Sulks*
You suck even more "rotflmaoasd12312312"

-Necro
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 15:29   #14
[RB]gwyn
new mum

[RB]gwyn is an unknown quantity at this point
heh you prolly don't wanna here from me but well i here anyway

slinkiee has just had a baby lovely little girl

dunno if you wanna know bout laguna but i see him every day he is out of the army and back playing

i'll tell icy your looking for her see her every day also

anyway we have had our erm diferences but it IS good to see ya back maybe once yer back fully you can put some fun back we did after all have some fun before we fell out!

see ya around

gwyn
----
WP
proud to be a member of the JoV family
[19:16] <@Rumad> hhmmm
[19:16] <@Rumad> i just had to take my boxahs off as i pissed all over them at the tiolet
[19:16] <@Rumad> damn multi directional jet action
[19:16] <@Rumad> :/
[RB]gwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 19:13   #15
Forest

Gwyn,

I was immature but ive grown up a lot since.

Im sure we will meet again soon

Forest
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 19:17   #16
Carpeia
a norteh -[LoCo]-

Carpeia has a spectacular aura aboutCarpeia has a spectacular aura about
Hello Forest

Dont get addicted again.
------------------------------------------------
Carpeia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2003, 19:28   #17
Forest

Quote:
Originally posted by Carpeia
Hello Forest

Dont get addicted again.
uh oh

too late
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 08:54   #18
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
My instinct tells me the best way to contact the mysterious sexy beast with the tutu (theRand, that is), would be to find a girl nicked jane and ask her.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 20:33   #19
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Forest
someone must know his email and phone no.
I do, but I havn't seen him on for months.

(hi)