User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Aug 2004, 01:40   #1
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute
**** me, Im Hammered - a skiddy, smudge and hells_angel story

first of all i would like to apologise for my future spelling mistakes if i make any, since its 1.37am at time of writing

OK, so skiddy and emma (hells_angel) pick me up in the skiddy mobile around 7.30pm, after they had finished devouring a mountain of chips and battered sausages from Barton chippy. We then proceeded back to emmas place and got changed and got a taxi into Luton town centre and got here around 8pm. We sat in the white house pub / bar thingy bob in the Galaxy centre until about 10pm. in that time i had 5 smirnoff ices, skidy had 2-3 newcastle brown ales and emma had 2 wkd blues

we then moved onto the heights in luton, where skiddy had something, emma had some red thing and i had pint of strongbow, like a real man!!!!!!

at that point, were kinda tipsy so we do the mature thing and head to Red Red Red, which is a night club / pub type thing. We ply pool, i beat skiddy, then emma, then loose to skiddy. we then boogyd on down to linkin park and run dmc before having more drinks (sorri at this point ive lost count),, we hed over to the burger place (does really nice chicken burgers, go there if u like them). then skiddy nearly gets in the fat with some bald bloke. we pull him away (well i do, emma jst stands there and looks pretty ) and we head to the taxi rank

in between all of this, we remind koeN that jesus doenst love him. If you like the sound of this nite out, sept the 18th in Luton will be your kinda nite!!

rite im off to bed now - nn all!!
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 02:10   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: **** me, Im Hammered - a skiddy, smudge and hells_angel story

Koen makes baby jesus cry.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 02:33   #3
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

[Netmeet] Sept 18th Luton

Take the piss out of Koen

Would sell it more and be a much more pleasent read.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 03:56   #4
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm

Pleasant.

plzkthx

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 05:50   #5
Sunday8pm
Banned

I like just adding l to peasent in these things.

Reminds me of happy thoughts.
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 10:05   #6
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

I live near Luton.

It's a bit of a dump really isn't it.
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 11:23   #7
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I like just adding l to peasent in these things.

Reminds me of happy thoughts.
Peasant.

plzkthx
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 11:28   #8
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
i had pint of strongbow, like a real man!!!!!!
Like a 13 year old kid standing on a street corner more like .
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 11:53   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Or a group of Blackburn fans bemoaning a 3-2 loss in controversial circumstances.
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 12:06   #10
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Or a group of Blackburn fans bemoaning a 3-2 loss in controversial circumstances.

DId you see the decision? What did you think? Durso for the Dr Martins league?
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 12:13   #11
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Strongbow is ok. You're thinking of Woodpecker or White Lightning.

(Ragnarak always drinks Strongbow)
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 12:15   #12
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i dont normally like going to shit clubs and getting pissed...

so...

no :/
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 12:35   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC

DId you see the decision? What did you think? Durso for the Dr Martins league?
I did a quick critique of "What i want to see in the 2004/05 season" for The Bootroom on the SIGames website, and i believe my wording was.

"I cant give a single ounce of respect to any referee in the EPL except Paul Durkin. Someone please hire Collina for gods sake"
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 12:54   #14
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Does this mean every time someone goes out for a pint, we'll have to read the report on GD?
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 12:58   #15
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Does this mean every time someone goes out for a pint, we'll have to read the report on GD?
When it involves skiddy trying to do any of the follwing, your correct

a) singing bon jovi at some point in a car
b) having to be pulled back from a blad headed bloke who called him a northern wanker, or something along those lines
c) me kicking his ass at pool. then loosing
d) all of the above
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 13:02   #16
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:

b) having to be pulled back from a blad headed bloke who called him a northern wanker, or something along those lines
d) all of the above
Wow cause I didn't do that sorta stuff for 3 years (cept mine involved singing buttercup BADLY) and nor has anyone else here.

PLEASE PLEASE do tell us all we don't have a life here I'm sure...
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 13:03   #17
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
I did a quick critique of "What i want to see in the 2004/05 season" for The Bootroom on the SIGames website, and i believe my wording was.

"I cant give a single ounce of respect to any referee in the EPL except Paul Durkin. Someone please hire Collina for gods sake"
I <3 Uriah Rennie
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 13:26   #18
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

d) all of the above
Oh my god!

Pool you say?! POOL?!

Quick, make another thread just for the pool game!!!!
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 13:28   #19
Sunday8pm
Banned

I'd prolly of called Skiddy a northern wanker. (not just for the fact he is northern and masturbates a lot)
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 13:30   #20
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was there!!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 13:49   #21
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm gutted I missed out.
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 14:50   #22
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
im in london october the 7th

meet me for a fun time
hello idimmu!

why are you in london on that day and why are all the smilies colourless
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 23:11   #23
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
I'd prolly of called Skiddy a northern wanker. (not just for the fact he is northern and masturbates a lot)

I'd have killed you.

That southern fairy is lucky to still be walking. He'd be in rehab if Smudge wasn't bigger than me.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 23:23   #24
Sunday8pm
Banned

It'd be in an affectionate tone though.
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 23:26   #25
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

That's alright then.

His exact term was 'Northern Twat'.

I can't actually remember if I even attempted to retaliate verbally, nor can I remember how it all started.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 23:27   #26
Sunday8pm
Banned

oh I'd not use twat or ****, those I reserve for meaning it.

Wanker is an affectionate term up north though.
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 07:23   #27
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:

i'm not coming.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 13:19   #28
Hells_Angel
Lost on Mars

Hells_Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Smudge - then skiddy nearly gets in the fat with some bald bloke. we pull him away (well i do, emma jst stands there and looks pretty ) and we head to the taxi rank

Oi u, i stood in between that bloke and skiddy hoping they weren't gonna start throwing punches with me in the middle!

Skiddy is forgiven because he's already said sorry to me But if i see that southern s**t head again he'll be getting a swift kick in the bollocks!
Hells_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 19:56   #29
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
i'm not coming.
Whose up for an invasion then