User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Aug 2014, 12:48   #1
OvenVilson

OvenVilson is an unknown quantity at this point
Have you done your impossible?

Hello everyone!

So I decided to make this thread to see if people overcame their impossible. Now I know what your thinking: "that makes no sense".

Well, sometimes when people say impossible, it's not. It's just really hard. And it's different for everyone else. Some might find certain tasks easier than others. Something that is easy to you might seem "impossible" to someone else. But they can do it too. So I would like to know what you have done what you thought was impossible. And I'm talking about big things or difficult things in life. Not something silly like eating bread.

I have not done my impossible. It seems like a very distant dream. :cry:

Anyone else?
Unread 18 Aug 2014, 21:20   #2
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Have you done your impossible?

I think that 5,6,7,8 years ago, if you told someone this game would still be going, they would say that was impossible.

However, it's still here. I have done my impossible.