User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 13 Jul 2013, 11:03   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Nothing Changes

Round to round now there has been nothing changing...

Any news from anyone?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2013, 20:08   #2
Fruntxas

Fruntxas is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Nothing Changes

Mind elaborating that statement...
Fruntxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2013, 20:59   #3
budious
Egoistic Warmonger

budious has a spectacular aura aboutbudious has a spectacular aura about

We grow older. I look in the mirror, I'm old as ****. I'm like, where did time go. Then I login to PA.
budious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2013, 00:23   #4
lofty
Shinigami

lofty will become famous soon enoughlofty will become famous soon enough

So i been away for a few rnds, prolly most the last year ive taken a break, bored at home so decided to check the forums out again, (noticed they been cleaned up quite a bit, a lot of threads have disappeared).

Was just wandering if we ever got to hear what the big news from last year was in the end? as i remember right before i quit/took a break, that Appoco was banging on bout some big news/developments in the pipeline but he was waiting off the owners to confirm when he could pass it onto us, i remember waiting for like 3 months and everytime someone asked for an update we were fobbed off with the same old bullshit!

I cant find any threads here bout it and i just signed up to the game (oh dear) and it seems to be pretty much same old shite, so was just wandering if someone could take the time to enlighten me as to what the 'big news' was all bout!?

cheers
Unread 14 Jul 2013, 07:08   #5
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It didn't happen.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2013, 11:44   #6
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Jagex were considering allowing someone to take it on to run it for them and to keep most/all of the profits, but that fell through due to legal difficulties.