User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 28 Sep 2005, 10:15   #1
Bobo

Bobo is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Ignore

Has absolutely nothing to do with the system, but I want to be able to ignore certain mail messages. For example, all but from ingal or ally. I'm growing tired of getting spam from my targets. In fact it's so annoying, I'm going to skip rounds until this is implemented.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 10:29   #2
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Talking Re: Ignore

I usually have wubly convs with my incs..
Big planets are teh funniest..
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 13:11   #3
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about
Re: Ignore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
me too
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2005, 17:46   #4
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
Aye nothing better than rubbing it in to th people that deserve it
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 01:07   #5
Ron7684
Eat My Roids

Ron7684 can only hope to improve

ive messaged people to meet me on irc when i get incs. Find their alli and smoke em . Although an optional option (does that make sense?) would be nice
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 13:45   #6
Bobo

Bobo is an unknown quantity at this point

The thing is, I don't deserve it. I try to attack people rougly my value or bigger. I never send struct killers. Everything else is a part of the game! People that can't handle it should really not play PA.

Evidently, some people enjoy communicating with all, I enjoy communicating only with mates. Can we, please, have a simple option to ignore certain senders.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 18:46   #7
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo
The thing is, I don't deserve it. I try to attack people rougly my value or bigger. I never send struct killers. Everything else is a part of the game! People that can't handle it should really not play PA.

Evidently, some people enjoy communicating with all, I enjoy communicating only with mates. Can we, please, have a simple option to ignore certain senders.
Can't you just not read the mails when you see they're from your target? You can just hit 'delete' instead of opening them to read.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 18:50   #8
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

it's not that we have a problem with SPAM in Planetarion really ... or that there are ppl out there mailing everyone for the fun of it

i wouldnt mind to have it but think we should fix bugs first

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote