User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 15:44   #1
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold
1up's average score explained (Part 2)

Some of you may remember Sid's post last round (Forest vs Zhil) to explain why our average score was so bad. Here is the sequel, explaining why it is better. It made a lot of us lol in rl.

http://www.pastebin.it/index.php?id=708

Congratulations, Iron, for merging rl and pa to such an extent.

edit: apologies to the Mods for not posting the url to the log sooner.

Last edited by Virall; 31 Jul 2005 at 01:40.
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 15:44   #2
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of
Re: 1up's average score explained (Part 2)

Iron is the 1up hero of the day ;-)

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 15:47   #3
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i deny all associations with these people.
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 15:48   #4
Holyboy
pe0n

Holyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm with the butterfly on this one, :|
[HomaX] Forever!
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 15:49   #5
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 15:51   #6
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

lol
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 15:53   #7
ironhell
Gifted

ironhell is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate this game...

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
There was only one galaxy we couldn't seem to break (lo ironhell)
r3 11:14
r4 130:12
r5 25:20
r6 39:9
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 15:53   #8
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

pld
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 16:01   #9
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

lmao

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 17:22   #10
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

link that log or I have to remove the thread - the clock is TICKING

Sorry, the rules apply to everyone
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 17:24   #11
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

http://www.pastebin.it/index.php?id=708

There you go :-)

[Edit: Virall isnt available atm, he'll edit when he can]

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 18:37   #12
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

this is a great thread, if only I was so dedicated :/ (or maybe its a good thing that im not), anyway gj iron thats what I like to see
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 18:37   #13
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
link that log or I have to remove the thread - the clock is TICKING

Sorry, the rules apply to everyone
erm lok youre forgetting you the pro 1up mod, you arent supposed to penalise us
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 21:21   #14
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

lol :xmas:
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 21:25   #15
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

lol

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 23:24   #16
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
No you don't, you're proud to be with them and you get all the attention on top of it ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 23:56   #17
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
No you don't, you're proud to be with them and you get all the attention on top of it ...
its ok to be jealous kjel, we still love you <3
Unread 31 Jul 2005, 22:19   #18
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

I've checked PA in the town hall of Hamburg. Had to close their guide program etc to do it :P this is far better tho ^^

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 31 Jul 2005, 22:22   #19
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

i don't know what's worse....

the fact he's in same alliance as me...

the fact dutch cops actually bring him to an internet cafe...

the fact he actually goes to Rotterdam...

the fact he's dutch?
Unread 31 Jul 2005, 22:27   #20
ironhell
Gifted

ironhell is an unknown quantity at this point

I was in a train going home, but if I had to wait till I was home I would be too late. So i got off the train at the first stop, which was Rotterdam, normally I hate it there

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
There was only one galaxy we couldn't seem to break (lo ironhell)
r3 11:14
r4 130:12
r5 25:20
r6 39:9
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 02:30   #21
steve

steve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the rough

shame you still suck at monopoly iron
[23:42:56] <SkyHead> Keep your fleets
[23:43:02] <SkyHead> Keep your faith
[23:43:08] <SkyHead> Keep your anti 1up spirit

-retired 1up MO-
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 16:25   #22
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
nipping these threads in the bud now, i don't want too many more of these unless they actually make me laugh.
Might as well close this one as well to be fair. Not sure about you, but the only reaction I got out of this thread was mild shame for playing PA. :]
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 16:46   #23
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitetrash
Might as well close this one as well to be fair. Not sure about you, but the only reaction I got out of this thread was mild shame for playing PA. :]
So because you feel ashamed, a mod should close a thread which isnt breaking any rules?

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 17:15   #24
Duncan

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

No, since he closed two other humor threads which didn't break any rules, one would think he'd do the same here.
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 17:27   #25
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Is that why youve been negrepped so much?
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 17:38   #26
Duncan

I have never made a post asking the mods to show consistency, so I doubt it. Most of it comes from making pro-american comments on GD.
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 17:42   #27
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

oo yeah whatever you do dont stick your foot in it with GD ppl, they get arsey.. *points at his red blobs*
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 18:06   #28
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
No, since he closed two other humor threads which didn't break any rules, one would think he'd do the same here.
Well, first of all, the other two threads were fairytales.. This one isnt. Second, Lokken is the 1up-friendly mod, he obeys our command

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 18:22   #29
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
oo yeah whatever you do dont stick your foot in it with GD ppl, they get arsey.. *points at his red blobs*
I'm fairly sure that you only get negrepped if you're shit. They're just a little more ready to dole out the neg rep than AD

Pro-Americans are treated fine. Shit pro-Americans aren't, just as shit pro-anything else aren't either.
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 18:37   #30
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Pro-Americans are treated fine. Shit pro-Americans aren't, just as shit pro-anything else aren't either.
Allthough this is extremely offtopic/on the wrong forum - this is correct. If you arent being an arrogent twat, people wont negrep you to death. Heck, even I have a positive reputation!

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 18:47   #31
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I'm fairly sure that you only get negrepped if you're shit. They're just a little more ready to dole out the neg rep than AD

all i said was that i found it sick that they made jokes about the london bombings 12 hours after they took place. shit? i dnt think so..
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 19:11   #32
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
Allthough this is extremely offtopic/on the wrong forum - this is correct. If you arent being an arrogent twat, people wont negrep you to death. Heck, even I have a positive reputation!
Exactly It's not AD people who gave me mine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
all i said was that i found it sick that they made jokes about the london bombings 12 hours after they took place. shit? i dnt think so..
There's a common consensus that humour is an excellent recourse in times of adversity. But I don't want to drag this thread any more off-topic, so I shall leave it at that.
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 20:34   #33
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Good point, well made, although next time do it in PM.

Forgot about this one.