User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 27 Jun 2005, 19:31   #1
Harrism

Harrism is infamous around these parts
Genesis II

Rumours will possibly be spreading quite quickly about this.

To confirm it, it's true, Newdawn and Genesis have split. We're unmerged and we're (old members, eviltone, myself and Vader) are asking old, ex-G-II members to return. (#g-ii)

Doesnt matter where you are, if you wish to return to the old ways you can, we got fed up of how things were being run in Newdawn, and eviltone decided a split was needed. Now we want to get back to the fun we all had in Genesis, all those long years ago. Lets see if the old flame is still alight and if we can raise it. We only want enough members to allow ourselves to tick over, all of/most of, are certianly planning to play r14 with the return of G-II if we can.

But lets remember this is about fun, not about winning. We want to keep G-II as it was, and where we believed the mistakes of everyones past lies. Newdawn was a great alliance but it was heading in the wrong direction for us.

Great to see anyone return, Vader's recruiting, even if your not old G2, then pop along, if your mature and sensible enough, you'll be recruited.

Thankyou,

Harry/Cariad
Harrism is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 20:10   #2
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: Genesis II

Good luck to you guys I remember the rounds i've spent in G-II and it was, as stated above, all about the fun. Great ppl and a great spirit. Good luck.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 20:41   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Wow G-II, thats going back to the time around when i started playing PA. Good luck guys, i have fond memories of being in galaxies with some of your members as well as stealing some of your roids at other points .
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 22:57   #4
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

stop poaching hesekiel please, he is my fluffy bunny :\

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 23:41   #5
evilTone

evilTone can only hope to improve

the g-ii coming back turned into a non starter

bummer

evilTone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 23:53   #6
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

You mean the idea turned into a non-starter or this thread did? Cos either way the thread was only started 4 and a half hours ago
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 01:26   #7
Walldo
Stealth & Shadows

Walldo is on a distinguished road

pld to G-ii Good to see you guys are back

Playing since RND1 and counting

Proud to have been

Newdawn

Wolfpack - WPO - OoO - Kralizec Stealth & Shadows - []LCH[] - [1up] - VisioN - TFD
Ultores - Conspiracy Theory - Concordium - WaC - Blue Tuba - Fury - Thieves & Pirates - OUZO -Vengeance - Elysium - Mistu - LOST - 4S - GoCi - FAnG - Novus Ordo Seclorum - Xanadu - BULL - VGN -xVx
Walldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 05:42   #8
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

finally a split from NewDawn well hope you guys do well infact I hope you do better be a nice kick in the teeth for them.

Go g-ii & hope you guys learnt from r5 not to use private irc servers.
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 08:26   #9
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

are coming some of the old ones back too ?

iluvatar, dukez ??

anyways, good luck
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 14:10   #10
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

GL to u guys but the way you unmerged from newdawn was a complete and utter mess as i am sure the universe will soon learn.
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 15:10   #11
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

how will the universe learn that? thought that was an experience for ND...

* We do not exist *

Unread 28 Jun 2005, 16:17   #12
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Whats wrong with ppl unmerging if they don't feel at home in ND?

Of course ND HC will not like it, they now have a decimated alliance. But you will get over it
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 16:26   #13
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

once again I wish G-ii good luck if anyone is looking for a good allie then head towards G-ii.

An old alliance with a history of performing well with skilled hcs & officers hopefully they can live up to expections.
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN

Last edited by JC; 8 Jul 2005 at 15:51.
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 16:30   #14
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Good luck
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 18:43   #15
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

ND will play as they have before, and they will have fun doing so As for g2... well, Harrisim is still sexeh, so therefore despite the fact they've decided to split off, they still kickarse.

Whee!

Last edited by JC; 8 Jul 2005 at 15:52.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 11:05   #16
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

good luck to G-II if they still are planning a R14 alone..

Proud to be Newdawn

Last edited by JC; 8 Jul 2005 at 15:52.
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 11:34   #17
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I have to say with all these reforms as well as new alliances forming from based around skilled players from the top alliances its going to be an intresting round. I just dont think theres enough hardcore players to allow many more alliances to do really well so either these reforms/new alliances are going to struggle or they are going to have to hope to gain players from the top alliances and take someone else place. Either way its going to see compitition for players not only at the top but at the second string/new player level even tougher and is going to make this one tough round for everyone
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 16:13   #18
hells
Ex F-Crew HC

hells is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck G-ii hope you do well!!! As the hamster boy wakey said this shall be tres interesant

rd 12 [F-Crew] P30n
rd 13 part 1 [F-Crew] DC
rd 13 part 2 LCH DC
rd 13 part 3 [F-Crew] HC
rd 14 [F-Crew] HC
rd 15 [F-Crew] HC
rd 16 [F-Crew] P30n!
hells is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 17:52   #19
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about

alrite, if this shit by any chance is going to get going, im definitely going to be #1 part of it. =)

Genesis-2
Hesekiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 21:39   #20
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

good luck guys

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2005, 22:48   #21
Harrism

G-II's recruitment is back open; but yes it did become a bit of a political affair.

The story is, a couple of g2 members got pissed off each for their own reasons. I agreed with them on the matter, however i was having a chat with a couple of nd members about it before hand. When this all occured, I tried to explain our issues, the backlash of it all came broke any connection between up and them.

I dont want to hold a grudge, some of you are great, and we dont wish to be recruiting on you. We'll hold the limit here and channel.

Our want for recruitment is effectively like all alliances activity. If your active, speak to one of the hc, hesekiel, vader, or myself. I'll probably be handling recruitment when i can. We're just here to have fun.
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 00:33   #22
Avenged
Available

Avenged is just really niceAvenged is just really niceAvenged is just really niceAvenged is just really nice

gl to you then, hope you get the political side sorted n start gettin a member base
Avenged is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2005, 13:43   #23
Harrism

G2 is still recruiting... we only want 10 players to launch a game, else we many have to do other things with the alliance, but we shall try and keep ourselves around, the old core at least :-)

Aimed at ALL: We don't care how good or crap you are, we just want to have fun. Message Vader or myself; in #g-ii. Only conditions, subject to change by the other two hc's. You're active and friendly.
R5 - R6 Cluster only
R6 - R14 G-II / disbanded / merge
R9.5 - R13 Newdawn

R14 - G-II, I hope you guys go on.
R14 - my last pa round.

Thankyou Troll.

Last edited by JC; 8 Jul 2005 at 15:49.
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 18:45   #24
Edge
hate us cuz they ain't us

Edge has a spectacular aura aboutEdge has a spectacular aura about

w00t g-ii! old school style bitches!
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 19:04   #25
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrism
Rumours will possibly be spreading quite quickly about this.

Thankyou,

Harry/Cariad
You were Cariad? I thught Cariad was a bot. Plus it's a bit of a ghey name for you, isn't it?

Good luck G-II, you rock, I miss you already
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 11:12   #26
Edge

g-ii! #g-ii! bitches!
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 15:27   #27
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

could a moderator please clean up this recruitment thread?
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 15:38   #28
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

[Handbag Control]
Handbags away guys. IRC is a wonderful place for this =p

Harrism: I don't agree with you. Simply said. The most inactive ones last round was probably me while I was in school and working. ND was running smoothly more or less, and people were goofing off. Granted, it wasn't to the degree of past rounds, but I think everyone was still having a more or less grande olde time. Ponies and all

Hes: going to be really quite difficult to trump NoS, as next round... methinks they either become the peons of someone in order to survive... Or they'll try and do it again. Doubt ND will follow that path =p

Duck: I don't feel you have much you can say on this matter. The reasons you left were pretty Pitiful I had a decent amount of respect for you and what you did in the past rounds. However. Then you went and pulled a stunt like this, and thus.... *shakes head*

h3ll:

mast: harrism thinks ND is inactive. You think ND isn't. Congratulations, this is what we call the proverbial stalemate Either way, there's really no point in trying to drag their/our name through the mud with this stuff-stirring and the like. =/

[/Handbag control]
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 15:41   #29
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
could a moderator please clean up this recruitment thread?
Yeah sorry i noticed the mess earlier this morning but i've been busy at work and shouldnt really be browsing PA forums. Anyway i'll see what i can clean up while the boss is out.

ND people, stop pissing on other people's threads or i'll start pissing on your forum accounts .
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 17:18   #30
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Hesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura aboutHesekiel has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
[Handbag Control]
Handbags away guys. IRC is a wonderful place for this =p

Harrism: I don't agree with you. Simply said. The most inactive ones last round was probably me while I was in school and working. ND was running smoothly more or less, and people were goofing off. Granted, it wasn't to the degree of past rounds, but I think everyone was still having a more or less grande olde time. Ponies and all

Hes: going to be really quite difficult to trump NoS, as next round... methinks they either become the peons of someone in order to survive... Or they'll try and do it again. Doubt ND will follow that path =p

Duck: I don't feel you have much you can say on this matter. The reasons you left were pretty Pitiful I had a decent amount of respect for you and what you did in the past rounds. However. Then you went and pulled a stunt like this, and thus.... *shakes head*

h3ll:

mast: harrism thinks ND is inactive. You think ND isn't. Congratulations, this is what we call the proverbial stalemate Either way, there's really no point in trying to drag their/our name through the mud with this stuff-stirring and the like. =/

[/Handbag control]

damnit, someone removed my post.. i wonder why. it wasnt agaisnt the rules a bit, was it? *sigh*.

Squidly:

I've no idea what you are talking about. what does trump stand for? :I
and what exactly did you mean when you said theyll try to do it again? do what again?

Genesis-2
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 17:35   #31
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

I rarely do myself /me huggles g-ii and calls it a day

{I'll tell you on irc some time }
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 18:33   #32
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

yeah, lovely squids.

Genesis-2
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 18:38   #33
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

I'm always lubly. I'm sorry, but g-ii does not compare to my lubliness. Hes, in order to even compare, you must donate 100$ immediately to the Save the Squid foundation.

err... and gl G-ii btw
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 18:42   #34
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

SQUIDSOUP \o/

* We do not exist *

Unread 9 Jul 2005, 17:28   #35
Harrism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesekiel
damnit, someone removed my post.. i wonder why. it wasnt agaisnt the rules a bit, was it? *sigh*.
mine was; Im sorry for letting anything get a little out of hand. I just cant see the need to mindlessly bring politics onto forums; they should be discussed, or whatever, under irc conditions; where people have time to reply honestly.

Anyways, round looks set to start soon; so this shall probably be my last post here. Thankyou to everyone for the such wonderful things you wrote down originally, and squidy :-)
R5 - R6 Cluster only
R6 - R14 G-II / disbanded / merge
R9.5 - R13 Newdawn

R14 - G-II, I hope you guys go on.
R14 - my last pa round.

Thankyou Troll.
Unread 10 Jul 2005, 09:55   #36
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

nice to see you back, good luck
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 10:58   #37
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Yusyus, Good luck!
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2005, 11:43   #38
Geezer77
There's Only One United!!

Geezer77 is on a distinguished road

Good to see you guys back, First alliance i was in and it was fun. Good luck

'Death Smiles at us all, All a Man can do is Smile Back'
Geezer77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2005, 14:29   #39
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer77
Good to see you guys back, First alliance i was in and it was fun. Good luck
indeed. come and join us on our public channel #g-ii.

Genesis-2
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 20:39   #40
Edge

[g2!]
Unread 23 Jul 2005, 19:54   #41
Vader
[G-II]

Vader is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: Genesis II

recruitment only if you're about average and active
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 15:04   #42
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

By having or not any relation with the old G II, it would be interesting to see some info about the ally added here

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 15:06   #43
Hesekiel
No more, No less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intruder
By having or not any relation with the old G II, it would be interesting to see some info about the ally added here

exactly what kind of info are you looking for? you want us to post the history of the alliance? i cant be arsed to write one. theres prob plenty around anyway

edit:

didnt see that link first.

Genesis-2

Last edited by Hesekiel; 25 Jul 2005 at 15:17. Reason: another look