User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 9 Jun 2005, 20:44   #1
Marka
xVx

Marka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really nice
Arrow VisioN - Recruitment for R14

*** VsN disbanded ***

Last edited by Marka; 12 Jul 2005 at 00:51.
Marka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 22:33   #2
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: VisioN - Recruitment for R14

Good luck guys, glad to see that despite problems, VisioN are back up there where they belong!
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 18:24   #3
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

im not exactly expert on these things, and maybe one of our techies can update as to wether it will be avaliable next round but our private server is also avaliable on one of those CGI gizmo's, is very handy for those playing from work/school/university etc...

should not be a major reason for joining vision but it is very helpful and i am not aware of other alliances offering those facilities (i could be wrong tho)
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 16:26   #4
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

sexy sexy sexy
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 18:12   #5
Marka
xVx

Marka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really nice

tsktsk - VsN is blue Filtheh :P
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 12:38   #6
spaceman

spaceman is an unknown quantity at this point

go VsN go
spaceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 13:57   #7
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

well u just changed it to make me feel more left out thats all meanies
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 14:34   #8
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

I'd personally recommend Vision. They have advanced tools from any perspective and have enough experience to guide new players. Definatley one to watch.

Good luck.
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 11:06   #9
Corron
Subh HC

Corron is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck in Round 14 guys. I hope to see you guys do well this next round. OFC not as well as us tho

The rise of Honor, Loyalty and Dedication.
Corron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 14:47   #10
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barney
im not exactly expert on these things, and maybe one of our techies can update as to wether it will be avaliable next round but our private server is also avaliable on one of those CGI gizmo's, is very handy for those playing from work/school/university etc...

should not be a major reason for joining vision but it is very helpful and i am not aware of other alliances offering those facilities (i could be wrong tho)
VGN also have one. It is rather sexy, I use it every day.

Both Vision and VGN have awesome tools anyone looking here - you could do a lot worse I have quite a few good mates here.
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 21:34   #11
Marka
xVx

*thread updated*
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 08:19   #12
NRG-izer
aka Night-Sky - xVx HC

NRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to behold

/me hides her strings
NRG-izer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 10:12   #13
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

who cares about VGN? gl vision \o_

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 19:32   #14
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

I allready luv VsN
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 14:33   #15
Rebell

That was quick
We don't mind more ppl loving us really

Last edited by Rebell; 6 Jul 2005 at 14:53.
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 20:21   #16
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marka
tsktsk - VsN is blue Filtheh :P
VisioN is pink. I distinctly remember discussing this with their officers and/or HC in round 12. They wanted pink. I smell an imposter!11
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 09:26   #17
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
VisioN is pink. I distinctly remember discussing this with their officers and/or HC in round 12. They wanted pink. I smell an imposter!11
times change alliances change, we are a new breed of vision and we say blue :P
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 19:52   #18
Chris_1
career peOn

Chris_1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRG-izer
/me hides her strings

You can hide them, but we'll always have the memories
Chris_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 13:01   #19
NRG-izer
aka Night-Sky - xVx HC

NRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to behold

Just forget it chris.. just do ! thats an order
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 13:03   #20
NRG-izer
aka Night-Sky - xVx HC

about the colors..

VisioN is bleu

BleuDemon is pink