User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 30 May 2005, 21:29   #1
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
Amusing reps

cmon guys we must have amassed a great mass of negative/positive reps that are amusing enough to warrant a thread. I know i personally look at someof mine whenever i need a quick laugh

My top 3 to get the ball rolling ( see if u can guess pos or neg )

#1 "roflwtfbbqsauce"*
#2 "would you like some cheese with that whine?"
#3 "Youre pretty sh1t!- Banned"

* anyone who can explain what this means please let me know
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 21:37   #2
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold
Re: Amusing reps

Nobody puts anything amusing in my rep

(bet this post gets some random neg rep now).
Unread 30 May 2005, 21:46   #3
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

more a GD thread? but still your #1 made me chortle

As Neferti said, i never get anything in my rep
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 21:50   #4
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Pos Rep: you're a bit gay really - **** {person protected for the sake of he's lubbable}
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 21:54   #5
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Pos rep: "mmm pie" - no name, but I'm sure it's Alki anyway
Neg rep: "shit. dace" - Was in a thread about what cheese you like.. apparantly he didn't like that I like goat cheese
Unread 30 May 2005, 21:54   #6
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Its a shame you can't see all your rep because I had brilliant ones to start with. The best I have left is:
+ for not being a twat - Ste
Unread 30 May 2005, 22:01   #7
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

The ones i can see are boring.
1 - "Drama Queen"
2 - "crappest post ever"
3 - "roofy made a good thread"

Unread 30 May 2005, 22:13   #8
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Amusing reps 30 May 2005 22:06 How is this random?
Amusing reps 30 May 2005 21:45 random pos rep for you, sir! - xxxx

Top one is neg. I knew this would happen! You guys are so predictable
Unread 30 May 2005, 22:25   #9
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

xxxxx giving you some love

and

i think you seserve some pos rep for trout slapping :P

amused me
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 22:32   #10
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I dont get reps, ever
Unread 30 May 2005, 22:53   #11
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

1 - 11 May 2005 22:13 - Harpy Love
2 - 8 Apr 2005 09:01 ty- now stop roiding me :P
3 - 1 Apr 2005 08:54 jackass

but this one i aint got a clue who its from:

5 Apr 2005 09:36 don't worry noah, they're all mongs

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 23:07   #12
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
Pos Rep: you're a bit gay really - **** {person protected for the sake of he's lubbable}
Fish. That reeks of fish.

Pos Rep:I liek young boys. - ****

That's about as far as mine goes. Except for accusations of flaming NoS and HR when I've never intentionally flamed HR, and I considered my postings with regard to NoS to be quite restrained. :/
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 23:22   #13
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

A few I find amusing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by no idea who
10 May 2005 22:32 you really are crap, this is for your posts overall thus far
For calling Corpse hideous

Quote:
Originally Posted by some Exil guy
19 May 2005 12:29 If only x:x:x was big enough to hit... lol Sinnd suck
All I have to say to this one is: haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amycus
20 May 2005 17:46 This is just a dumb comment and knowing that people i consider friends are making accusations that involve me, yes you call me a cheater with this, is offensive. I'm not a cheater and i doubt 90% of eX cheat now. If they cheated they got closed
That one cos it is long and I don't understand it
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 23:49   #14
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
#3 "Youre pretty sh1t!- Banned"
I think JonnyBGood can confirm that I wrote

'You're pretty shit - Banned'

And not that atrocity you quoted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
Nobody puts anything amusing in my rep

(bet this post gets some random neg rep now).
Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Neferti again.
And I was going to be witty and say 'random posrep' :\
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 00:09   #15
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
And I was going to be witty and say 'random posrep' :\
There's already one saying "random rep"
Unread 31 May 2005, 03:25   #16
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

-ve You have been attacked ... 29 May 2005 23:00 Testicular fortitude right here - Banned (PS bitching about negrep is shit)

-ve Dont shave the Caths! 14 May 2005 20:24 You must be a bloody genious to figure out that going cr heavy with cath is smart! Next you might even figure out that a few tara`s might even scare the cors def away. Way to go peon.

+ve You have been attacked ... 29 May 2005 23:45 hi, i negrepped you unfairly a while back. you moaned about it. have some pos rep, with interest (i've gone up a dot since then!)

+ve I know there some fans ... 13 May 2005 01:55 OH MY LORD, THAT AVATAR. THUMBS UP ETC... Boogster

Just a few of them
Unread 31 May 2005, 03:53   #17
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Funniest I got was for to my post in TheRats leaving thread, a neg rep with no reason!

(Could a TheRat hater explain why I got neg reped for it, cos i'm lost)

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 04:53   #18
Neferti
part time ghost

Well, I was a little amused to get negrep for a post saying cheating is bad, I think... was quite a while ago now
Unread 31 May 2005, 12:34   #19
idiotwind

idiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really nice

Well I've only ever got rep once, and that figure is surprisingly high.

+ve I know there some fans ... 12 May 2005 20:41 you are new? how curious.

Rep for no reason! yay!
idiotwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 16:09   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Its a shame you can't see all your rep because I had brilliant ones to start with.
I can see all of your reps :ninjaguylooking50%moreshiftythandaceataplayground:

(I should probably move this to GD but it'd result in compulsive neg-repping )
Unread 31 May 2005, 16:21   #21
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
(I should probably move this to GD but it'd result in compulsive neg-repping )
I didnt bother moving it because it would die a horrible death on GD and i have very little to read over here anyway so get all excited when someone posts on PD. How am i!

Last edited by JC; 31 May 2005 at 16:37.
JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 16:26   #22
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Yeah it was aimed at people actively playing pa so a move to gd isnt needed imho.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 17:41   #23
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough

"Got to give rep out to be able to negrep Yeh again - which is my lifes desire."
Unread 31 May 2005, 17:53   #24
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown (green blob)
The 'bring back' thread 31 May 2005 16:00 Orrr, we could not bring him back. That would also be a good idea.
I see some people dislike Yeh .
Yeh is teh 1337 (in his twisted little world)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown (white blob)
The 'bring back' thread 31 May 2005 10:59 You're one too
I think the person neg repping me means that Im an idiot?
Unread 31 May 2005, 18:17   #25
Zero
uber pe0n

Zero will become famous soon enoughZero will become famous soon enough

-ve - u u u u u u u u u u u u u u uu u u uu uuu uu u u u u u u

didnt really understand it but made me giggle

+ve - Shitness++ - (someones nick)

i just like the way for pos repping me for a terrible post
Unread 31 May 2005, 18:38   #26
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I can see all of your reps :ninjaguylooking50%moreshiftythandaceataplayground:
Can you tell me what the best ones were?
Unread 31 May 2005, 18:53   #27
Loz
Careless talk costs lives

Loz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura about

Pos rep: Must rep other people before I can neg rep Flavius.
[19:13] <Keglomaniac> whats wrong with our intel?
[19:13] <bos|takeaway> its a contradiction in terms
Loz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 18:55   #28
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

-ve Dont shave the Caths! 11 May 2005 17:53 go fcuk yourself - tsm

:D
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 18:58   #29
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
I think JonnyBGood can confirm that I wrote

'You're pretty shit - Banned'

And not that atrocity you quoted.
Pedantry for life <3

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 19:01   #30
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

I once got one that was telling me what an idiot I was, but it was a pos rep, was a while ago though, but whoever it was is a bit of a muppet.
Unread 31 May 2005, 19:29   #31
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

1 - Really, no. Stop.
2 - that's only because you're an arse
3 - Need to rep a load of people to be able to negrep Yeh again :-/

I had some funny once when I posted about chika and during that discussion with kjedjoran
but ive had to many reps so I cant see em anymore
I get reps all the time
Unread 31 May 2005, 19:35   #32
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Alessio, your #3 was probably me, took me ages to find enough unique people to pos rep to be able to negrep yeh again.
Unread 31 May 2005, 19:36   #33
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

That one was vewy funny WEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Unread 31 May 2005, 20:07   #34
Amycus
Flame me...

Amycus will become famous soon enoughAmycus will become famous soon enough

I have quite a few......

Quote:
Originally Posted by random 1up too scared to put his name
go go go Exilition 19 May 2005 06:16 Show us the accusations of cheating against 1up your moron. You dont want to be asociated with cheating yet yu join exil. Your not the smart one are you?
I dunno "your moron" just slays me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by another too affriad to put his name
go go go Exilition 20 May 2005 13:28 'moron over and over and over again' - better?
I don't think I need to add to this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I wonder if anyone is ever going to sign?
go go go Exilition 19 May 2005 16:32 stop posting crap and start playing properly instead
I wonder how many times I wtfpwned on this guys planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by probably gate
eXilition 22 May 2005 13:59 gate rocks
yes he does lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone cool
Top 3 Alliances this ro... 30 May 2005 17:36 YOU ARE SEXY
yes I am

Quote:
Originally Posted by you guessed it another random neg repper
Top 3 Alliances this ro... 31 May 2005 08:58 Don't want to dissapoint you.
Just because it shows the absolute flaw with this system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by another unknown
Top 3 Alliance Names an... 22 May 2005 14:51
This one is my all time favorite for 2 reasons. First it is a neg rep on a post that had absolutely nothing to neg rep. Second because it is like over 50% of my reps (all red or grey) that have no name and no comment, but are there just because people really must not have anything better to do. Which i'm sure shows in the small PA score.

Quote:
Originally Posted by who knows? lets call them "pussies"
Amusing reps 31 May 2005 15:25 w00t an exil player with a green dot!!!
Amusing reps 31 May 2005 15:16 i neg rep you because you are a complete twat, no other reason
I thought I would have to show these also since I found them very amuzing.
r4: [Tuba]HC
r11: [SiN]
r12: [SiN]HC
r13: [eX]
r19: [TGV]
r20: Destiny
r21: What? Are you kidding?

Ooooomph! Come back Noah02!

Last edited by Amycus; 31 May 2005 at 20:36.
Amycus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 20:57   #35
Amycus
Flame me...

Amycus will become famous soon enoughAmycus will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by wish you would have left your name
Amusing reps 31 May 2005 15:49 If I net rep you now, will you post it so I can be famous? Plz?
This one is flat out great!

Should of left your name. It was well worth a few rep points loss.
r4: [Tuba]HC
r11: [SiN]
r12: [SiN]HC
r13: [eX]
r19: [TGV]
r20: Destiny
r21: What? Are you kidding?

Ooooomph! Come back Noah02!
Amycus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 21:02   #36
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
This one is flat out great!

Should of left your name. It was well worth a few rep points loss.

Damn it, I miss spelt 'neg'! I would have done it with a pos rep, but then you wouldn't have quoted it.

Some of the random pos reps being quoted are me.
Unread 31 May 2005, 21:28   #37
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by you guessed it another random neg repper
Top 3 Alliances this ro... 31 May 2005 08:58 Don't want to dissapoint you.
WINNAR!!!!!!11111
Unread 31 May 2005, 21:54   #38
Alessio
deserves a medal

Top 3 Alliances this ro... 31 May 2005 22:14 This is a mod neg-repping you for making such an appalling post.

The post is gone now
It was as funny 1 tho
Unread 31 May 2005, 21:57   #39
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Top 3 Alliances this ro..... i posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros
do you mean alliances such as 1up and lch are fencesitters?
or do you mean the current #2 and #2 alliances?
got a bad reputation saying "LCH are gay"
not really sure if i should think this is funny or silly or sad...has nothing to do with the post i made

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 22:06   #40
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
I thought I would have to show these also since I found them very amuzing.
OMGWTFLOL!!!111!!!1!11!!!oneoneone
You misspelt amusing. Neg rep for you Mr Amycus!
Unread 31 May 2005, 22:09   #41
Cannon_Fodder

-ve Amusing reps 31 May 2005 21:46 LOSAR!!!!!!!!!11111

<3 amy...
Unread 31 May 2005, 22:17   #42
Neferti
part time ghost

Amusing reps 31 May 2005 01:29 Random pos rep - from a dancing midget dressed as a chicken
---
Amused me considering it's a grey rep - but thanks for the effort
Unread 31 May 2005, 22:48   #43
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

What is with this "fear" of signing reps business? What, are you afraid that the person neg-reps you back?

Note: I am specifically talking about the reason of "fear", I'm not saying that "fear" is the only reason.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 23:19   #44
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Pos Repping so you know the colour of your 'ToF' sig sucks. Make it orange, that would make me smile like a baby. - god113
Unread 31 May 2005, 23:31   #45
idiotwind

idiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really nice

I can't give rep until I have over fifty posts!
at this rate its gonna take me…
a good while until I can.
oh well, pathetic posts like this'll help.
idiotwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 23:51   #46
Neferti
part time ghost

-ve Amusing reps 31 May 2005 23:25 do you want some cheese with your whine ?

How witty and original! I congratulate your superior comedic skills!
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 00:00   #47
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Amusing reps 31 May 2005 21:50 TERRRAAAAAAAAAAN!!

hmmm how very random

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 00:21   #48
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I just got a negrep:
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoever
Amusing reps 31 May 2005 22:49 "for defending against an attack of mine"
So, who gave it to me? The funny fact is that I'm not playing this round, so how can I defend against you?
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 00:25   #49
Jumo

Jumo is on a distinguished road

My fave neg rep...
Quote:

From all the troll accounts Ive seen, this one caused me the most pain
I can't help but be somewhat flattered.
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 00:51   #50
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

this one is a posrep:

keep taking my roids, yer fker I should really dissaprove you lol

got to love them 1up pplz
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote