User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 May 2005, 22:02   #1
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
You have been attacked by....

Ok lets have some fun.

You know when you have been attacked by... because...

You know when you have been attacked by NoS because they left a big fence in the middle of your fleet.

You know when you have been attacked by APA because they left you 5k of ships behind, for free.

You know when you have been attacked by Vision because there fleet catch is mistimed by 12 days.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2005, 22:05   #2
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: You have been attacked by....

Oh I remember these threads - we had a covert op one
You know when you have been attacked by Coven because half the incomings launch ETA 12 and most of them land the same tick.
Unread 27 May 2005, 22:05   #3
Lunar_Lamp
Server Manager

Lunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of light

You know you have been attacked by 1:1 when all your defence mysteriously vanishes 20seconds before landing
Unread 27 May 2005, 22:06   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I once had a rulername called 'DejaVu'
Unread 27 May 2005, 22:07   #5
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

You know when you have been attacked by Bee when your babies are gone

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2005, 22:14   #6
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You know when you've been attacked by hirr when defenders losses are less than attackers losses.
Unread 27 May 2005, 22:15   #7
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

You know when you've been attacked by forest because theres an AD thread delcaring war on you
Unread 27 May 2005, 22:18   #8
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

You know when you have been attacked by Alki because your planet suddenly smells of pie.
Unread 27 May 2005, 22:20   #9
PistNBroke

PistNBroke is an unknown quantity at this point

You know when you are to be attacked by coven when everyone in your galaxy knows the exact names of who is to attack them.
R13-30 ROCK HC/DC/BC/Bar Tender
R37 on Ascendancy
R40 Special appearance for rock
HEROES WILL SMURF YOU UP
ROCK FTW!!!
<3 Orbit
PistNBroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2005, 22:21   #10
helikopter

helikopter can only hope to improve

you know you've been hit by 1up when it takes 6 planets with cruisers to cover 1 wave
Unread 27 May 2005, 22:23   #11
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by helikopter
you know you've been hit by 1up when it takes 6 planets with cruisers to cover 1 wave
Haha

You have been attacked by EXilition, quick go post on AD about their VNCs!
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2005, 22:27   #12
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Haha

rofl! Winner!
Unread 27 May 2005, 22:28   #13
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Haha

No, that's "you know when Exil have defended against you"
Unread 27 May 2005, 22:41   #14
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I would like to thank the kind souls negrepping me for this thread.

AT LEAST IM TRYING TO CREATE SOME FUN, TWATS.
Unread 27 May 2005, 22:56   #15
NotALegend
BC, Ace Cliff Jumper

NotALegend is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
You know when you've been attacked by hirr when defenders losses are less than attackers losses.
With xp, this is no longer a hirr exclusive. :/
r1 - ?:? | r2 - 6:6 | r3 - 4:15 | r4 - 178:11 | r5 - ?:?
NotALegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2005, 00:25   #16
ogri

ogri is on a distinguished road

u know when u have been attacked by forest, cos u let em land just so the scummers drop further down the table.
heheh
ogri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2005, 00:30   #17
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

You know you need a drink when the same piece of shit unknown mother****ers are still trying to make a respected, highranking member of the community look bad.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 28 May 2005, 00:30   #18
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You know when you have been attacked by trolls on AD as all reputation recieved from them has a grey blob
Unread 28 May 2005, 00:32   #19
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
You know when you have been attacked by trolls on AD as all reputation recieved from them has a grey blob
Haha, I was just thinking the same thing.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 28 May 2005, 00:34   #20
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You know. It would be funny if the grey blob , or even the red blob too was replaced with a small picture of a troll

Edit : hehe just got another one for that post.
Grey blob ofc. cant imagine who its from

Last edited by Phil^; 28 May 2005 at 00:50.
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2005, 00:35   #21
TheRat
Retired

Or if the tooltip said "Someone tried to negrep you but was too shit to pull it of"

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 28 May 2005, 00:46   #22
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You know when you have been attacked by F-Crew because its accompanied by a typo ridden essay in your PAMail
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2005, 03:24   #23
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

You have been attacked by HR for last rounds practical jokes on them
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2005, 03:59   #24
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

You know when you've been attacked by Forest because your fleet has been stolen and your name's Zhil

Sorry, couldn't resist.

PS WTF has it taken so long for this one?
Unread 28 May 2005, 04:30   #25
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

You know you are being fleetcaught by Coven when the incoming can be covered by the ships you have returning.
Unread 28 May 2005, 04:48   #26
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

You know you've been attacked by Coven when the real and fake fleets have the same eta
Unread 28 May 2005, 04:52   #27
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

What has everyone got against Coven?
Unread 28 May 2005, 05:15   #28
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Nothing personal, they have just attempted to attack me many times this round.
Unread 28 May 2005, 09:00   #29
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
What has everyone got against Coven?
easy target or somthing :P

You know when your going to be attacked by Excil, when there's an APA fleet comming at you

(joke btw,.. i don't belive it for a second :P) (i just couldnt resist)
Unread 28 May 2005, 09:19   #30
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

You know you have been attacked by squishy coz he suicides on your defence.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2005, 09:21   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
You know when you've been attacked by Forest because your fleet has been stolen and your name's Zhil

Sorry, couldn't resist.

PS WTF has it taken so long for this one?
That joke should have gone 'you know you're being attacked by 1up when they're defending against themselves'
Unread 28 May 2005, 09:27   #32
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

You know you have been attacked by EX when you get some guy sending 4 fleets at you.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2005, 09:48   #33
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You know you have been attacked by Coven because you receive a mail declaring "We want your water"

And to explai the above for those who dont know the refrence. At an F-Crew Quiz Night a few weeks back the Coven team answered the question "What is it that the famous proverb says you cant get out of a stone?" as water.

And why are coven being targeted, probally because without any really dumb alliances this round such as we had with the likes of Lupine Crux and SL in previous rounds they are as close as you get to the "villiage idiots" of PA's alliance. Alliances in this role play an important part because they entertain everyone else and are a source of many jokes.
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2005, 10:44   #34
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

You know you've fallen asleep when wakey makes another post!
Unread 28 May 2005, 12:09   #35
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

You know you have been attacked by wolfpack, when all of them recall on the fake def, but lands on the real def.
Unread 28 May 2005, 12:10   #36
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil
You know you've been attacked by Coven when the real and fake fleets have the same eta
Oi, that's a perfectly valid tactic!
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2005, 14:00   #37
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
You know you've fallen asleep when wakey makes another post!
True story

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 28 May 2005, 16:25   #38
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogri
u know when u have been attacked by forest, cos u let em land just so the scummers drop further down the table.
heheh

OMG u know me so well!!!
Unread 28 May 2005, 18:31   #39
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

You know u have been attacked by ToT when u can smell the alkohol at eta 12 already .o/

You know u have been attacked by ToT when your dc has been distracted by gay-pornlinks !

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2005, 20:13   #40
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You know you have been attacked by DunkelGraf when your uncovered attacker pulls at ETA 4.

You know you're attacking Vision when Sovereign PA-mails you again to moan about the hassle of defending against you.

You know you have been attacked by NoS because you're the only ally in the universe who can be.
Unread 28 May 2005, 20:55   #41
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You know when you have been attacked by jesterina and lokken. We're landing for stupid losses just to kill you.
Unread 28 May 2005, 21:28   #42
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

you know you're being attacked when you get a news entry stating so!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2005, 04:47   #43
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
You know you're attacking Vision when Sovereign PA-mails you again to moan about the hassle of defending against you.
hahhaha!

You know when you are getting attacked by Furball when there is a Cath CR fleet without tarants, and you get mobbed by ziks to let them defend.

Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2005, 12:58   #44
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

You know when uve been attacked by Hydra cos the Exiliton planets in gal went uncovered
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2005, 21:54   #45
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You know you have been attacked by DunkelGraf when your uncovered attacker pulls at ETA 4.

You know you have been attacked by NoS because you're the only ally in the universe who can be.
grey rep You have been attacked ... 28 May 2005 20:23 Those weren't even funny :/

1) Grey rep! Wahey! Makes me feel so sad

2) These are 'in-jokes'. Most people aren't supposed to get them. Those that did get them (DunkelGraf and Sovereign) laughed. In fact, scroll down to see Sovereign's response.

3) If you're going to neg rep me, you could at least have the testicular fortitude/balls to sign it.

love
furball
Unread 29 May 2005, 22:21   #46
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
ROFLMAO
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2005, 22:39   #47
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Hay, testicular fortitude <3 muchly used phrase by myself on AD :>
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 16:23   #48
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

You know when you have been attacked by kila coz he still thinks its really easy to send 10 bs to get xp just like in the speedgames without ppl getting defence.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 17:05   #49
Forest

You know when you ahve been attacked by Lupin cause u have yet another neg rep point, and no incoming ingame.
Unread 30 May 2005, 17:11   #50
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

You know youve been attacked by Rinoa when at eta 1 your bus to uni breaks down and you try to run the 3/4 or so miles in 25 mins, miss the tick by 2 minutes and promptly spew up after forgetting to eat breakfast.

* launching from an internet phone with no arby access late sun night at an Angels hc doesnt help things.....
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote