User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Jun 2006, 16:08   #51
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: the battle for no 1 gal spot

Hope 7:1 manages to take the win.

why? because we got Omen there. simple.

Its not hard to understand why alliances with 0 people in current top gal attack them, and then get a gal containing people from ur alliance.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 16:18   #52
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
Actually you're wrong on that. If anyone in 1up tries to arrange incs on other members i most definitely care. And if I come across evidence of it, they're out too - no matter how many of them it is and even if it costs us #1 rank.

ok. waiting to see how this turns out.
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 16:19   #53
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJet

They won it in the end yes, but to be #1 for 90% of the round, we're the true winners.
For what, finishing in second place?
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 16:22   #54
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNaga
And pig: our galaxy is special.
Pretty much what jonny said, ive seen better galaxies in action. M&S, Esthar to name but a few. I think it was Lokken who was talking about his r7 gal which indeed was "special" but quite frankly galaxies in pax arent special. Its luck and randoms.

I know what its like to be the front runner most of the round and lose #1 gal spot (I was in 10:4 last round btw) It was a good galaxy had more top players (in ability and quality imo) and I dare say took a whole lot more incoming. Yet I dont think our galaxy was special. It was good, granted but galaxies these days are nothing more than random things.

Quite frankly why people put so much emphasis on their galaxies is often beyond me.
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 16:27   #55
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

I talk about special on the human level .

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 16:27   #56
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Rereading what you said you said 'most influencing factor'. Ignoring that it should be 'most influential factor', personally I'm not too sure if contacts are more important than logging in once a day but okay.
Yeah well, it was so obviously obvious that even Captain Obvious himself would have gotten a migraine if I was to mention it.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 16:28   #57
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNaga
I talk about special on the human level .
God your full of crap today.
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 16:35   #58
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
God your full of crap today.
Usually I'm the same person every day. I fail to see your point though.

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 16:37   #59
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo
did he do it on his own? or did someone suggest to him that he should contact SiN for the raid (maybe someone in 7:1)?
if so......doesnt that person deserve to be kicked as well?
*my post*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
Actually you're wrong on that. If anyone in 1up tries to arrange incs on other members i most definitely care. And if I come across evidence of it, they're out too - no matter how many of them it is and even if it costs us #1 rank.
Ah, I thought it was just the 1up friendly galaxy, rather than 1up members - Fair enough! I'm sure nothing more will come of it now that's been done. I very much doubt Storebo decided to do it entirely on his own accord. That's a pity.
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 16:39   #60
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNagaa
Usually I'm the same person every day. I fail to see your point though.
My point is you come to AD whining about something that is out of your hands. Deal with it. My galaxy and alliance and my planet rank got robbed last round because of xp whores. I didnt go onto AD crying about it. Sure I would speak to my friends etc but last thing I would do is through up a fuss about how I didnt win. If your not good enough to win thats your fault. Quite frankly 1up wasnt xp whores last rnd so we didnt win, 10:4 werent xp whores so we didnt win, I wasnt an xp whore so I didnt win. Maybe just maybe your galaxy isnt good enough to win? Quite frankly I dont care who wins but to be honest im swining to 7:1 as I dont see them crying on AD.

Reflecting on it yes you are special. It takes someone special to come and whine AD about not winning the round (lo rain et al)
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 16:47   #61
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
I very much doubt Storebo decided to do it entirely on his own accord. That's a pity.
I think we're all pretty much aware that it wasn't Storebo doing it entirely on his own accord, but it does appear like he's taking the fall for the other people involved. As Alexis said, a lot of it is "friends" asking, and "friends" getting fried for it. The evidence, should such exist, of the two people mentioned asking is probably in hands of people that wouldn't have any external get a hold of it anyways.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 17:16   #62
XelNaga

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
My point is you come to AD whining about something that is out of your hands. Deal with it. My galaxy and alliance and my planet rank got robbed last round because of xp whores. I didnt go onto AD crying about it. Sure I would speak to my friends etc but last thing I would do is through up a fuss about how I didnt win. If your not good enough to win thats your fault. Quite frankly 1up wasnt xp whores last rnd so we didnt win, 10:4 werent xp whores so we didnt win, I wasnt an xp whore so I didnt win. Maybe just maybe your galaxy isnt good enough to win? Quite frankly I dont care who wins but to be honest im swining to 7:1 as I dont see them crying on AD.

Reflecting on it yes you are special. It takes someone special to come and whine AD about not winning the round (lo rain et al)
I'm quite sure I didn't come to AD and whine. I didn't create any thread and only replied on a post that was more than a little related to me and my galaxy, explaining my view on things.

What I did is I made my point. I quit, here is why. I didn't say anything should be changed or is lame or whatever. I just made clear that I, as the person I am, disagree with the way this is going, and made the decision, for myself, to quit.

Unread 8 Jun 2006, 17:34   #63
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
I think we're all pretty much aware that it wasn't Storebo doing it entirely on his own accord, but it does appear like he's taking the fall for the other people involved. As Alexis said, a lot of it is "friends" asking, and "friends" getting fried for it. The evidence, should such exist, of the two people mentioned asking is probably in hands of people that wouldn't have any external get a hold of it anyways.
It's a shame it's only Storebo so far, as he is the most genuine of the three.
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 17:34   #64
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

the person who came and asked ND was told to **** off .

if anyone want a nick they can pm , but it wasn't an 1up dude tho
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 17:38   #65
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

xelnaga atleast now you know how i feel every round! (except on a planetary level)

edit: the person mentioned above in spritfire's post is lukeylove.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 17:42   #66
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

well, who cares. Tbh, when i hit 10:9 last night it was as simple as
PM: (from a good friend) Yo. want to hit 10:9:X ?
me: sure. (looked up roids/value, scans etc) I can send 2 waves landing tick AAAA and BBBB.
PM: Cool.

10:9 has plethora of roids that would give a buckload of XP. NOthing wrong with roiding them

I was in rain's galaxy (9:2) last round. and last few ticks we were roided for XP mercylessly. U have got to expect it. I am sure 7:1 also got their share of incomings.

Evhul elviz organized a raid in the end of round on a galaxy with some of his alliance mates in it because (wow, can u believe it ?) he wanted to win the round. This game never had any "honor" or "integrity", especially when it came down to winning. My condolences to 10:9 (and sorry for all teh covops, u sat on piles way too big, and not enough security centers ). Congrats to Elviz and crew. Well played.

1 10:9 Help 7 1 Win or elviz Will Cry 45172 80,833,438
2 7:1 Heavenly Divine 47951 79,979,359

so far. And its enough time to launch 1 more strike. get your ships home, and organize a hit on 7:1 just like they did to you. Its all good, its how the game is played. May the best win.

(/me prelaunches his fleet on 10:9 again)
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 17:43   #67
pig
1up on you

well lukeylove is a planetarion joke, who actually takes him seriously let alone HC of pa alliances.
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 17:49   #68
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

10:9 deserve to lose for whining on AD.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 17:51   #69
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you don't like what your alliance/alliance mates are doing, walk from your alliance, find another one and get hitting your rivals if you don't like them so much.
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 17:51   #70
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 17:51   #71
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

It's not whining, it's about saying your own opinion. And hey, we didn't even start the thread now did we?
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 17:53   #72
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
7:1 have baned themselves from the forums to try make themselves look better

but getting someone to organise an attack on your aliance members kinda screwed it up for them

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 17:54   #73
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

I think we should just all hit 7.2 tbfh!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 17:57   #74
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Honestly, if someone from my alliance organised a hit to make sure my galaxy finished lower than theirs, I can't guarantee that I wouldn't make a fuss out of it. I understand perfectly well why XelNaga is annoyed if it is true (as I heard) that people in his alliance organised defense against his attacks, or were responsible for making sure his attacks were defended. If the responsible people weren't punished in that case, I would walk away from it all, I believe.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 18:10   #75
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

I do apologise if I my posts are misleading. If they appear to be of a whiney variety, they are not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
7:1 have baned themselves from the forums to try make themselves look better

but getting someone to organise an attack on your aliance members kinda screwed it up for them
...more heads should roll.
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 18:19   #76
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

lol 1up scream party on forums how neat wonder how your priv channel sounds like with all those gready wannabies who want to be in #1 gal hehe

you guys should sort this on irc really, this isnt leet
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 18:24   #77
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

And you clearly are "leet". Just be silent, just for one tiny bit ok?
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 18:27   #78
Murador
The Dance King

Murador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of light

I can understand ppl arranging defences in his own gals, even if its against an allymate, also can understand someone trying to get some gal attacked, but, trying to get an allymate to be attacked is just playing dirt, the alliance should kick these kind of players as Sid said. And, if your allaince doesn't do anything, you must do! Get other ppl to attack them too, leave your alliace, spend your round attacking those ppl etc etc ...

btw I just saw 1up has 57 members atm
Murador is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 18:44   #79
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
They won it in the end yes, but to be #1 for 90% of the round, we're the true winners.
This is not golf, a lower score does not mean you are winning.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 18:57   #80
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murador
trying to get an allymate to be attacked is just playing dirt, the alliance should kick these kind of players as Sid said.
FYI, Storebo did not try to get any of the 1up in 10:9 attacked afaik.
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 18:57   #81
Furyous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
1up ppl in 7:1 contacted you about attacking 1up planets in 10:9?
Well now it seems substantiated that 1up people in 7:1 asked the HC of a certain rival alliance specifically to attack 1up in 10:9 last night. However, they have shut up and seemingly gone afk in order to avoid questioning about it...

I don't care much that we were attacked last night, nor that we have been bashed down to #2: As everyone says, its a wargame and with our roidcount we were fair game. But for trusted and influential alliance mates to have personally orchestrated it purely for their own gain is unacceptable, which is why I post this in a public domain.

Last edited by Furyous; 8 Jun 2006 at 19:02.
Furyous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 18:59   #82
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I am now officially pleased to announce that ComradeRob is this round's winner of Alliance Discussions for his last post, and congratulations to him.
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 19:00   #83
Furyous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska
That may or may not be true. He was kicked because he didn't specify that the 1ups must not be attacked.
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 19:01   #84
Murador
The Dance King

Murador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of lightMurador is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska
FYI I wasn't really talking about Storebo, actually, I didnt mention any name / nick so you better not point things to my face.
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 19:02   #85
Biggin
Village Idiot

Biggin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I love this one. Moral victories are for losers. If you take it up the arse for 90% of your life, but feel the love of a woman for 10%, are you still ghey?
Biggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 19:04   #86
pig
1up on you

no your bisexual
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 19:05   #87
Biggin
Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
no your bisexual
damn, i always mess that one up
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 19:12   #88
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murador
FYI I wasn't really talking about Storebo, actually, I didnt mention any name / nick so you better not point things to my face.
1. Yes you were, as that is who we are talking about.

2. Or else you'll what? E-hurt me?
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 19:18   #89
Murador
The Dance King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska

1 - You could be talking about him, I wasn't, since it was me that posted that, I am the more capable one to say who I was or wasn't talking about, don't you think ?

2 - Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude.
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 20:03   #90
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

It's no fun being the bridesmaid and not the bride, best hope you can get off with the best man or the whole thing will be a total bust.

Top galaxy drama made me dig out a thread from a long while back with something about politics, backstabbing and "skill" which might be relevent:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Planetarion isn't about skill, anyone who deludes themselves of this is just pandering their own ego, how can a scripted one dimensional game like Planetarion ever be about skill or tactics ? There's a set number of things you can do in game and we (Not you) established them years ago. Any clown can play a Top planet round if they have enough time on their hands (Even Dreadnought), what pushes galaxies and players towards good ranks is the "political" connections (The sham of "politics" in Planetarion is quite amusing) and in the ability to play people, that's the only thing that requires an IQ over 100 in this game. It was quite amusing watching you die yet again, that makes this what ? 9th round you've failed to achieve anything like a decent rank, how come your "mad skillzzz" didn't protect you ? Probably because they're just as average as anyone elses you just lack the only thing that makes players excel at Planetarion the only thing that takes an inclin of ability.

Maybe once the game was about "skill" and fleet composistion and hitting at the right times in and in the right numbers but only because 95% of the universe didn't posses those "skills" where as how 95% does.
Congratulations elviz always nice to see a familiar face doing well.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 20:13   #91
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
It's no fun being the bridesmaid and not the bride, best hope you can get off with the best man or the whole thing will be a total bust.

Top galaxy drama made me dig out a thread from a long while back with something about politics, backstabbing and "skill" which might be relevent:

rd 9 or 9.5 ?

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 20:24   #92
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

9 the last private galaxy round, I didn't play 9.5 I think that was the one where a load of computers from the Soviet Union won
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 20:35   #93
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hicks left out the best bit so here it is!

Quote:
oddly enough back in those days most of my galaxy were in Fury racking up decent ranked rounds, where the hell were you when skill meant anything ? C1049342 ?
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 20:40   #94
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Ah those were the days, I left out quite a few other bits which were directed at that Necro fellow
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 20:44   #95
Biggin
Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ska

"E-hurt me" makes me giggle
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 22:05   #96
PLVTO

PLVTO is an unknown quantity at this point

I find all of this very funny. I mean, without NAP, i merely invited those 1up incommings to hurt my gal, still, i had to seriously laugh when i saw the next wave coming, 300k FI for 300 roids? Well, go talk about overkill ;-) That's the point where no one can believe those claims that the hits were for XP or roids or value or anything even close to it.

It was about taking us down. Well, everyone who expected anything less, should simply remind himself of any past round. It's always the same. Sure, in thsi special case, there were some people who in my opinion did abuse their power, as especially as officer of your alliance you should never even think about using your alliance or it's influence to your own profit. But tha'ts my personal opinion, i'm still hanging on to some old moral codex that died in PA, many rounds ago.

It's a wargame. In war, anything is allowed. And i seriously don't believe that some people playing the moral apostel here would have done anything different if they would have had the chance.
PLVTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 22:39   #97
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Look seriously would people stop pretending there was morality in old PA. There was, if anything, less "morality" than there is now.
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 23:01   #98
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLVTO
I find all of this very funny. I mean, without NAP, i merely invited those 1up incommings to hurt my gal, still, i had to seriously laugh when i saw the next wave coming, 300k FI for 300 roids? Well, go talk about overkill ;-) That's the point where no one can believe those claims that the hits were for XP or roids or value or anything even close to it.

It was about taking us down. Well, everyone who expected anything less, should simply remind himself of any past round. It's always the same. Sure, in thsi special case, there were some people who in my opinion did abuse their power, as especially as officer of your alliance you should never even think about using your alliance or it's influence to your own profit. But tha'ts my personal opinion, i'm still hanging on to some old moral codex that died in PA, many rounds ago.

It's a wargame. In war, anything is allowed. And i seriously don't believe that some people playing the moral apostel here would have done anything different if they would have had the chance.
To be fair. Any attack on u where basically free roids cause your gal wouldn't defend u.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 23:16   #99
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

God, we should attack 7:1 to avoid another painfully quiet victory celebration :-p
Unread 8 Jun 2006, 23:33   #100
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
God, we should attack 7:1 to avoid another painfully quiet victory celebration :-p
Hereby volunteering to write elviz's acceptance speech for him.