User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Jun 2006, 20:59   #101
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Fake spend cheating

Mails can be lost and forgotten.
Unread 5 Jun 2006, 21:05   #102
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
1 solution could be to send out a mail to state using the bug is not allowed and if done planet will be closed.

Simple solution till bug is fixed.
Well the "bug" has been known for several rounds so its a bit stupid to change it now. If the admins next round decided that you couldnt use it then this certainly would be a limited solution. Although imo it should stay.
Unread 5 Jun 2006, 22:59   #103
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

I never do it, since I find it kind of lame
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 12:57   #104
cisco
B0B's m8

cisco will become famous soon enoughcisco will become famous soon enough

Didn't know if u knew but you can also spend all of ure res one tick, and then the following tick change ure engineers priorities so that the eta of ships building goes down a tick, then cancel and u can still get 100% res back (only found that out by accident today when i got attacked and canceled the ships i ordered the following tick to build different ones )
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 13:18   #105
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
good maybe it can be done for r25 then.. alvays nice than you guys support cheatings and bug abuse
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
I'll be the one laughing at you when it's not possible next round.
Owned.

What we have learned. Appoco > *

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 18:24   #106
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
What we have learned. Appoco > *

well what I have learned from this lil story is that nothing happens before you actually tell them what a sloppy bunch of ppl they are

so im not impressed by it
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 18:42   #107
Zo-

Yeah robban1 is not really the best speaker around, but that still doesn't make him 100% wrong.

18.1.(c) Abusing game features in order to gain excessive XP (e.g. roid farming)

your claim is that the abuse definition is not valid in here, but I disagree and I'll explain why:

If it was a perfect world and computers could run endless code in 1 milisecond, and so tick update would take 1 milisecond, would admins still make this a feature? would it still be possible?
If the answer is yes, then it's a feature and should be tottaly legit, without even a bad reputation tagged along. But if it's not, and I believe it's not, then it is an abuse of a feature. You're abusing the fact the PA server is too slow to make calculations short enough and by that you bypass the system and basically decieve the game code.

But should it be a reason to close planets, hell no!
If it's a known bug for a few rounds nd on some occasions admins claimed it was legal then you can't just change your mind and punish "offenders". So yes, the problem here is that the admins didn't announce this to be a known bug and a reason for closure long ago as it helps the one thing that they try to forbid in many many ways: bashing.
And a shame that it took so long to fix such an easy (from my prospective) bug that caused grief to so many people.