User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Oct 2005, 04:54   #1
Hobbeebia

Hobbeebia is a jewel in the roughHobbeebia is a jewel in the roughHobbeebia is a jewel in the rough
White Angels- recruitment

White Angels Mission statement:

The White Angels are a group of planets,both large or small, Weak or strong. To defend those who can defend themselves. To promote peace through force. And to unite the universe one planet at a time.

Primary goals of The White Angels:

1. To unite to Universe, and to bring peace to all. But by doing so- we will have to fight. As the U.S. marines say " If you ant peace prepare for war."

2. To provide a stronge defense for the weak and peaceful.

3. To Pormote trade between other planets.

4. To keep Law and Order.

5. To Serve the citizens withing our alliance

Governemt of The White Angels:

( Executive branch )- This Branch is mainly used for politic with other allainces and forgien planets. This Branch Is also incharge of the Whate Amegls Military.
Chairperson of planets- Obvious...
Secertary of Peace- Observes military movements -during peace time.
Secertary of War- Observes militray movements of the White Angels- During War time
Secertary of Trade- Promaote Trade with friendly Alliances and planets
Secertary of internal affairs- See over all Internal Workings of The White Angels
Secertary of External affairs: CIA.....

( Justice branch )- the judical branch ensures that the laws passed by the Law branch are observed, and pass out punishment to those who break the law.

High Court : 3 judes elected.

Regoinal Court: 1 rep for each planet

- Federal Prosecution: Appionted by Chairperson

-Regional Prosecution: appionted by federal pros.

- Defense : Each planet defend ones self

( Law Branch )- Responsible for creating laws that help to contain chaos, and perserve order.

High Council: each planet has one rep.

( military )- Controled by the Executive Branch- The military is military units donated to the White angels to be used in missions.

Ranks will be issued.

List to follow:....

Requirments for joining:

Planet name:
Rulers name:
Former Allainces ( if any):

Why do you want to join the white Angels:

( Copy this application and post it with answers)

Last edited by Hobbeebia; 15 Oct 2005 at 03:45. Reason: Internet problems-I had very little time to make the thread.
Hobbeebia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 10:50   #2
Zero
uber pe0n

Zero will become famous soon enoughZero will become famous soon enough
Re: White Angels- recruitment

If your goung to make a recruitment thread for a new alliance you really should put more than "Will complete later...."

It just makes you look lazy.
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 11:28   #3
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

In fact, that might be the worst recruiting thread I have ever seen.
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 16:01   #4
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

I rather liked it. Its mysterious:\

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 16:36   #5
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Interesting reading.
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 16:51   #6
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

This must be an alliance for vry lazy people...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 16:55   #7
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

An interesting thread.

Prehaps it is not lazy at all, maybe it is designed in this way to trick ppl into joining to find out what the alliance is like. Or it is mearly the alliance HCs reserving thier space in the round and gnerating some interest in their alliance.

Or i am very very bored and in fact it is actually pure lazyness and there is no point to it at all

Dryph
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 18:11   #8
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

just looks like a lazy and pointless waste of space to me :/ lets hope completion is soon
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 02:34   #9
Vas
ROCK biatch

Vas is an unknown quantity at this point

My god this has to be the worst recruitment i've seen :/... pls complete it soon

[VanX][ToF][xVx][PK][Subh][InS][Omen][Destiny][ROCK]

Proud to been a Member of Gal 1:6 R18
Vas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 03:46   #10
Hobbeebia

Hobbeebia is a jewel in the roughHobbeebia is a jewel in the roughHobbeebia is a jewel in the rough

Sorry for the loose post- I had Internet problems and I couldnot stay on longe enough to produce the right Post.
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 04:18   #11
hobo
Cliff Jumper

hobo is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats an extensive government system you have there :eek:
R14-16 1up MO
R30 hirr lemming

May the souls of a thousand furry lemmings take up residence in your cereal.
hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 04:22   #12
Hobbeebia

I play nationstates- I know Goverment! lol
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 09:41   #13
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

uhm.. I dig nationstates.. but.. ehm.. im comfused..

Anyways.. good luck...
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 10:19   #14
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

PA goes RolePlaying.... i like it
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 10:33   #15
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Good luck this round, must say it's one of the more interesting recruitment threads here But you say the members have to defend themself, say, if someone has 10 fleets incoming (or even 1 that he can't handle) how the hell is he suppost to def himself? And what do you mean by trading, there ain't really a trading system set up (exept in gal fund in the galaxy)
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 17:38   #16
Hobbeebia

Quote:
But you say the members have to defend themself, say, if someone has 10 fleets incoming (or even 1 that he can't handle) how the hell is he suppost to def himself?
I see what are asking but I think somewhere along the line we got crossed. I said they would have to defend them selves in the tribunal. In Military operations The White Angels will fight as one.

Any other questions?

The Wing of a Dragon are like the wings of an Angel
sometimes beautiful and majestic
Sometime drapped in wrathing fire
Sometimes like the shaltering wings of the protector
Sometime like the one who shatters skies.- ME
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 18:56   #17
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

I rather agree with Orion, it is one of the more intresting recruitment threads out there. Intresting system, but I donno if it'll work in PA Hobbeebia... but in any case, good luck to White Angels and hopefully with some practice you guys can get a decent alliance going

GL in r15

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 19:20   #18
Hobbeebia

Oh it will work but only if the people go with the system. The allaince would need an off-planetarion site to function- The White Angels would not be some average Alliance- NO, We wuld have order and actually function as an alliance . Have meetings- Discuss military tactics. the works- A with time and more members The White Angels alliance will always be active.

Unread 15 Oct 2005, 19:43   #19
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

Usual questions here, IRC channel?? and whats this Trade thing? there is no trade.... only gal fund and u cant guarantee ull have a White Angels member in control of that, otherwise good luck, new approach lets see how it goes.
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 20:48   #20
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

There are some quite large plans here, definatly an alliance to watch with such good organisation it seems only a matter of time before they grow into one of the main alliances.

However like Keg i have to ask about irc channels etc. Also i feel some of these aims of urs r very very high not impossible by any means but they will be hard especially with no core set up. (i presume there is no core to the alliance but do not know this :s).

Although like i said before u guys seem to definatly have the potential to go far and i whish you all the luck in round 15.

Dryph/ Sebos
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 23:37   #21
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mad_Keg
nd whats this Trade thing? there is no trade.... only gal fund and u cant guarantee ull have a White Angels member in control of that,
Farming is almost trade?

And good luck, it'll take a lot of work!
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 02:52   #22
Hobbeebia

I cant have an IRC on my slow ass computer- I got it from a House we raided a terrorist house in bagdad. Trade is just something to talk about on the off-Pa site.

Unread 16 Oct 2005, 10:52   #23
Sebos

Its a shame because being able to communicate in real time has soooooo many advantages. For example one of ur members attacked someone u were at peace with but to get the whole story u needed to use forums, but this member was not online. The other alliance could by this point be getting so anoyed they were gonna break the peace agreement. What can u do with no way of communicating in real time.

IRC helps a hell of a lot esp for organising defence but also attack plans.

Sorry if this sounds like i am putting u guys down, i do not mean to u have a lot of potential and could go far however there r some simple things like being able to chat in real time u may have over looked.

Drph / Sebos
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 13:29   #24
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbeebia
I cant have an IRC on my slow ass computer- I got it from a House we raided a terrorist house in bagdad. Trade is just something to talk about on the off-Pa site.
you don't need a highend performance pc to use IRC properly!

download it at http://www.mirc.com

and get a galchannel on Netgamers for your alliance! it won't work to communicate via forums in PA, and it even doesnt makes fun at all,because your players will be to late in sending defence to others!

if you need help just ask, the forums are always a good place to get help!

for IRC-Issues:
check out http://www.netgamers.org to get help with irc-commands etc.!

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 14:22   #25
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbeebia
The White Angels are a group of planets,both large or small, Weak or strong. To defend those who can defend themselves.
I liked the typo though :P

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 14:45   #26
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
mIRC is shareware, which means that it can be evaluated for 30 days, after which it needs to be registered if you wish to continue using it. The registration is a one time payment of US$20.00, and licenses you to use future versions of mIRC as well.
*cough*
Unread 19 Oct 2005, 20:44   #27
Razgriz
Retired FCHC

Razgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the roughRazgriz is a jewel in the rough

Sorry i got bored of reading about the gov system and just decided to post a quick reply (no offence); good luck to White Angels
Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
---------------------------------------------------
[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]ucked

join our public chan #f-crew
Razgriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2005, 19:26   #28
Princessa
PA nOOb

Princessa will become famous soon enoughPrincessa will become famous soon enough

Good luck to you Angels
Unread 24 Oct 2005, 02:32   #29
tombcfc
thomus always sober...

tombcfc is an unknown quantity at this point

crazy alliance, at least i know where to come to ask about government stuff, if they ever make the game 'Civilization' ever, turned into a PA sort of style i know which alliance im gona choose

gl tho and this game is evil you may be good now but you'll soon be as evil as the rest of us x
Unread 26 Oct 2005, 19:49   #30
Rick James
Pimp Mack Daddy

Rick James is infamous around these parts

this was the funniest recruitment add yet
Unread 30 Oct 2005, 04:52   #31
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

lurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to behold

i only scan read it, looked crap... scan read the comments... sounded crap... should i read it?
lurchleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2005, 11:04   #32
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurchleaf
i only scan read it, looked crap... scan read the comments... sounded crap... should i read it?
No
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2005, 04:17   #33
B-Killa

B-Killa is an unknown quantity at this point

I Would like to join an alliance for this round, since i'm a old player, who just started playing again. So I don't know anybody in this round and could be nice to be in an alliance.
Planet : Herb Farm
Ruler : B-Killa
B-Killa is offline   Reply With Quote