User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Sep 2005, 16:59   #1
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute
Once Again.......

15 Angels 22187 26 2,855,263 74,236,849

Welcome back again for the last few weeks of planetarion Angels.
GL in the last 20 days.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 18:39   #2
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Once Again.......

I bet they cant fencesit to top 5 this round.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 18:58   #3
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Not quite such an impressive average this time?
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 19:05   #4
Marinho
[ND]

Marinho is on a distinguished road

Given them some credit Nef they are rebuilding just like we did
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 19:14   #5
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Good luck Angels, and i bet 2 cents they get top10 again
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 19:18   #6
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
Good luck Angels, and i bet 2 cents they get top10 again
Seconded.

But tbh, t10 doesnt mean much this round.
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 19:22   #7
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

6:10 could get top 10
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 19:23   #8
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

yes top10 isnt something you can be proud of, but under their circumstances, given the fact they are pretty bashed and they are all alone, i still think its ok.
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 19:25   #9
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Looks like they are 9th atm with the best 'alliance' average planet score. heh
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 19:25   #10
alch
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
your ego all alone could be top10
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 19:28   #11
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Seconded.

But tbh, t10 doesnt mean much this round.
While I agree with you on this I am impressed to see some of the alliances who have clawed their way into the top 10 like f-crew. Also the steady rise of TOF should cause them to be proud of their top 10 efforts. The rest of the of the top 10 are stapples for the most part, so the only thing that should matter is #1 and maybe #2.
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 19:31   #12
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
your ego all alone could be top10

I would be disappointed if it wasnt top 2 at least :/
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 23:31   #13
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

congratulations to angels for a wonderfull piece of ****** ( insert suitable word) the alliance they made an agreement with at the beginning of the round... class action i must say
doubt anyone will ever trust them again ..
physically they show they have a nice high average .. politcally they just burned most bridges/ropes and anything else they could rescue themselves with..
seems its the round for dishonourable actions, or maybe they told their pals that they were going to wander off into the wide blue yonder of solitary combat ..

so angels .. did you ?
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 01:10   #14
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

We're vry pleased with this round fyodor, but it ain't over just yet

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 01:16   #15
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

More enemies!

YAY!

Unread 9 Sep 2005, 04:05   #16
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
Also the steady rise of TOF should cause them to be proud of their top 10 efforts. The rest of the of the top 10 are stapples for the most part, so the only thing that should matter is #1 and maybe #2.
Just thought I'd mention that ToF has finished top10 every round since they began, this being their 4th round.
coffee- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 04:28   #17
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffee-
Just thought I'd mention that ToF has finished top10 every round since they began, this being their 4th round.
Yes I do indeed know this. Each round they have improved and I meant that this is their best showing yet
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 10:08   #18
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
Not quite such an impressive average this time?
We took a hard beating with the rest of LCH in the weeks lasting fight with 1up ... so yes, our avg score is abit less then we're used to

Forest, if I'd be able to fencesit to #5 with our current membercount, then count me in

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 10:46   #19
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
congratulations to angels for a wonderfull piece of ****** ( insert suitable word) the alliance they made an agreement with at the beginning of the round... class action i must say
physically they show they have a nice high average .. politcally they just burned most bridges/ropes and anything else they could rescue themselves with..
seems its the round for dishonourable actions, or maybe they told their pals that they were going to wander off into the wide blue yonder of solitary combat ..

so angels .. did you ?
Gratz on completely missing the point and completely being unable to follow the recent political events in PA. I suggest you talk to some Hc's (like those of LCH) to realize we parted in MUTUAL AGREEMENT and that we didn't blew up any bridges (I don't see how that's even possible really).

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Sep 2005, 10:47   #20
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virall
More enemies!

YAY!

technically no ... same enemies, only under different tags

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Sep 2005, 18:02   #21
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:

so angels .. did you ?
Care to explain why you think that parting mutually is "dishonourable", or could it be that you just don't know the facts?
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 18:14   #22
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

so angels .. did you ?
Im sorry, this one flew right over my head. I urge you to read the actual thread about why they split and come back when you actually have done that and have a clue as to what you are talking about.

In other news: Welcome back into the fray Angels.
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 21:50   #23
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Im sorry, this one flew right over my head. I urge you to read the actual thread about why they split and come back when you actually have done that and have a clue as to what you are talking about.

In other news: Welcome back into the fray Angels.

but i did read it ... so thats why i'm not going cool .. your back .. cos they were still here .. they hadnt gone anywhere ... they had just decided to sit in with someone else for the round ... or not as is teh case here ...

they chose their bed .. then chose to leave it cos they didnt like it .. with roughly 2 weeks to go ... ( or are you telling me that angels told lch that this was their plan all along when they joined at round start and lch agreed to this ) smacks of dishonourable conduct to me ... you spend that much time with an alliance .. even if the going aint going good you stick with it.. which it was for a while .. didnt leave then did they :P they chose to ( by outward evidence only) skip town cos they didnt like the scenery anymore.. didnt stay for the full contracted period they were employed for .

an action on yer track record like that doesnt put you in a great trust position for any furure agreements .. or would you say that it does ?
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 22:05   #24
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
but i did read it ... so thats why i'm not going cool .. your back .. cos they were still here .. they hadnt gone anywhere ... they had just decided to sit in with someone else for the round ... or not as is teh case here ...

they chose their bed .. then chose to leave it cos they didnt like it .. with roughly 2 weeks to go ... ( or are you telling me that angels told lch that this was their plan all along when they joined at round start and lch agreed to this ) smacks of dishonourable conduct to me ... you spend that much time with an alliance .. even if the going aint going good you stick with it.. which it was for a while .. didnt leave then did they :P they chose to ( by outward evidence only) skip town cos they didnt like the scenery anymore.. didnt stay for the full contracted period they were employed for .

an action on yer track record like that doesnt put you in a great trust position for any furure agreements .. or would you say that it does ?
Rrrright... Another great contradtictive opinion.

Maybe you should ask someone in LCH management about the breaking up.

Or as your siggie suggests, why the hell are you still here?
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 22:09   #25
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

sorry that my sense of loyalty and honour code .. that runs along this line .. good or bad you made your decision .. live with it and work with it is so outdated for u kargool.. i intend to keep it tho, it lets me sleep at night :P
R11 -> NOW HR HC
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 22:17   #26
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

to whom it may concern ...ohh and thanx for the minus reputation point for this issue .. roflmao

Once Again....... 9 Sep 2005 10:57 You lack both the brains and the skills. Have a nice day.

cant resort to insults on the real forum .. very sad .. you loose .. i win .. morally :P cos i wont be giving any minus rep points out for having a difference of opinion with someone :P
R11 -> NOW HR HC
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 22:20   #27
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Mistwraith, I think a lot of people felt the circumstances changed and it'd be more beneficial for all LCH/Angels players to leave.

While obviously being slightly personally biased (see my sig), my only concern about Angels is that they seem to be unable to decide whether to play as a BG inside an alliance or an alliance on their own, and next round will hopefully see them play as an alliance again.
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 22:26   #28
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:

Seriously ... GET A CLUE !!!

LCH and Angels decided to split. It wasn't Angels saying "hey we're tired here, let's move" ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Sep 2005, 22:45   #29
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Ok maybe so .. but imo they should have stayed .. unless there was a prior time limit agreement.. just the way i'm wired .. see reply #25
R11 -> NOW HR HC
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 22:48   #30
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Ok maybe so .. but imo they should have stayed .. unless there was a prior time limit agreement.. just the way i'm wired .. see reply #25
Did it occur to you that LCH wanted us to leave asmuch as Angels wanted to leave LCH?

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Sep 2005, 23:07   #31
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

no ... you couldnt have put up with each other for a couple more weeks to enjoy the position .. ok its was "only" in some opinions #4 that you had worked together to earn is actually beyond my comprehension. A better finish for both of you .. even with the activity problems as cited in the other thread its still more chance of gaining defence or filling attacks.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 23:12   #32
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

when will this bitching in AD stop ??

Couldn't u just play the game rather than whine about every ****ing thing in here ??
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 23:17   #33
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotatrix
when will this bitching in AD stop ??

Couldn't u just play the game rather than whine about every ****ing thing in here ??

nope .. thats the point of AD now :P

its real point and usefullness got lost around r2 or 3
R11 -> NOW HR HC
Unread 10 Sep 2005, 00:37   #34
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

did it ever really have a use other than PR and bitching?

no one can expect opposing alliances to be civil to each other on a public forum, personally I always found that part of the fun was doing a bit of hateful roleplay ;-)
Unread 10 Sep 2005, 01:58   #35
Geezer77
There's Only One United!!

Geezer77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
no ... you couldnt have put up with each other for a couple more weeks to enjoy the position .. ok its was "only" in some opinions #4 that you had worked together to earn is actually beyond my comprehension. A better finish for both of you .. even with the activity problems as cited in the other thread its still more chance of gaining defence or filling attacks.
What is your argument here, if people come to a mutual agreement on something, how can you say Angels should of stayed LCH. They seemed to have worked pretty well together this round, and there seems to be no bad blood between the two groups. If Angels spoke with the LCH crew about leaving LCH before round end and playing under there own flag merely to organise themselves for next round, and then LCH agreed to it just what is the arguement.

Also i thought mentioning the Rep points on these forums was frowned upon, maybe im wrong. Stop trying to create something that isn't there.

'Death Smiles at us all, All a Man can do is Smile Back'
Geezer77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2005, 10:07   #36
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Is it just me? .. Or is this form of writing driving you nuts too? .. ..

On topic, Angels joined LCH to fight 1up for #1 spot, that was the objective. Once that goal was out of sight, there is no point in staying together, especially when LCH HC was going inactive, along with many officers. And the split was a political maneuver to keep 1ups firepower off the few actively playing people remaining. Angels and other LCHs were like sitting ducks, with almost no organization during the last week. At least the move forced LCH and Angels to organize themselves again, and end the round without getting killed or roided to the ground. WE fought 1up during the whole round, even weeks after it was clear that we were already out of the race. Some other alliances spent their round unnoticed.
Thanks to the alliances that actually did make the round interesting (1up, LCH, Insomnia, Newdawn, Reunion). Angels will fight next round as full alliance, and i am looking forward to another good fight ..
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 18:23   #37
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Seriously ... GET A CLUE !!!
That just needed to be quoted
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 20:23   #38
shik
Sorry, Chicken...

shik is infamous around these partsshik is infamous around these parts

hope that lch is playing next round though.
have such a bad feeling they will end up like... NoS
yeah.
and now im gonna get me some kewl signature with all my former alliances in it.
Unread 12 Sep 2005, 21:09   #39
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shik
hope that lch is playing next round though.
have such a bad feeling they will end up like... NoS
yeah.
NO NEVER LIKE NOS THAT CAN'T BE
as we still are here atm that says enough

ooh and you so use nice colors evul shikamaru_
Unread 13 Sep 2005, 02:22   #40
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

I hope to see LCH & Angels back in full force next round, should make things more interesting
GL to both allies

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote