User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 4 Sep 2005, 21:24   #1
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of
[]LCH[] Announcement

I am sorry to say that a number of []LCH[] members have decided that #4 isnt good enough, or that []LCH[] isnt active enough to continue the last few weeks.

Most of those will be Angels, and some are []LCH[]

I cannot say that Angels pulls a MISTU on us, although its mostly them leaving. To end all speculation, these are the reasons:

- A lot of HC, including Angels HC, simultaniously cannot give enough attention to []LCH[] (holidays, work, RL issues, etc)
- Some Angels dont like #4, so dont see a reason to stay ingame
- A number of members went shamelessly idle

No other reasons.

Whatever remains of []LCH[] this round, will go on till the end of the round. Next round we will be back.

GL to the winner, and give 1up SOME fight at least (i know we tried at least)

[]LCH[] Remy
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 21:30   #2
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
Re: []LCH[] Announcement

what a shame :/

gl lch :/
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 21:31   #3
DeLoS
Milan-fan

DeLoS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
what a shame :/

gl lch :/

Titans, 1up
Former Ascendant
DeLoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 21:33   #4
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

You played a nice round, I'll give you that, and I'm real pleased that you're gonna return next round.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 21:33   #5
kingleh
Officer of Wolfpack

kingleh is an unknown quantity at this point

Now where will my ships go? what a shame!!!
You gave us a good fight atleast... will be boring without you.
kingleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 21:33   #6
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

damnit, this isn't good...
but leaving at this time of the round is bad can't say more
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 21:34   #7
Marka
xVx

Marka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really nice

Ah well, some ppl are just never satisfied - those clearly don't deserve to be in your ally anyway

Gl for rest of the round.
Gl for the next rounds.
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 21:36   #8
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

the members make the allaince , so if they arnt happy with 4th.........

gl LCH
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 21:37   #9
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Bit sad that for the last three weeks players could've held on. Everything's so meaningless now with all the scattered alliance players. LCH was actually holding it's own in that respect. It may have comprised of everyone, their cat and their dog as the round began, but it hadn't imported groups mid-round so there was still some sense of who []LCH[] are in the alliance.
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 21:39   #10
olle
Newdawn ftw \o/

olle is infamous around these partsolle is infamous around these parts

good luck, LCH.
olle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 21:40   #11
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough

could we plz blame 1up for this
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 21:40   #12
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

remy tbh for LCH it can only be good to get rid of such quitters and bad alliance players, gl to you and lch in the future (even tho a bit less luck then 1up :P )
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 21:48   #13
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by genosse27
could we plz blame 1up for this

That made me laugh

a small happiness in the storm taht is pulkling my flat apart as we speak.

I really should log off tbh
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 21:51   #14
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough

its AD ;-) if there is no flaming etc it prolly would have been moved to gd \o/

and if u blame 1up for it.. there is a higher chance that the remaining lch'er will stick together
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 21:56   #15
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy
LOL, making a scapegoat out of Angels?? Don't try pinning the blame for LCH's demise on us.
Maybe you should look towards your HC actions for their inability to change their politics to suit the alliance, and drop grudges against others, aka 1up.
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 21:59   #16
genosse27
Hamburger

i can only agree Colt here.

its just the case that the angels feel less belongingness towards LCH and leave the sinking ship earlier.
u dont leave an alliance whish has temp problems if u are a member for 3 rounds. but if u joined "as a wing" only for 1 round then its easy to leave.
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 22:02   #17
Envious
Ambiguous Anachronism

Envious has a spectacular aura aboutEnvious has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
remy tbh for LCH it can only be good to get rid of such quitters and bad alliance players, gl to you and lch in the future (even tho a bit less luck then 1up :P )
do i hear you admitting you need luck to beat LCH?

more seriously, i can't agree with remy implying that Angels is the main cause for the split.. tho i am originally more belonging to the LCH part, i must say there are very few members who are NOT frustrated recently, for various reasons. It's probably just that veteran LCH members are used to enduring hard times.

edit: i see Colt and gen were faster expressing the same feeling.
Envious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 22:05   #18
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
LOL, making a scapegoat out of Angels?? Don't try pinning the blame for LCH's demise on us.
Maybe you should look towards your HC actions for their inability to change their politics to suit the alliance, and drop grudges against others, aka 1up.
Angels alone was never the problem. It was the activity from everyone in LCH that was the problem.
Including Angels members.
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 22:05   #19
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

From what I hear, all HC members except Remy agreed to disband LCH. I can't see there being too much life in them now, which is a shame, my respect for them increased immensely this round.
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 22:06   #20
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Good luck LCH, u did a good round. Lets hope you will come back strengthend from this. This only shows what's been mainly proven this round. That hired mercenaries dont fit well in the political structure of PA.
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 22:06   #21
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

i think lch are a good alliance with a lot of potential yes and i know some of their (ex?) hc irl which i respect quite a bit

don't quote me on this i will deny it everywhere else!
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 22:08   #22
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

I finally had something reasonable to tell, but then i forgot it!! DUH!

Gl anyways
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 22:14   #23
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Angels as a entity were not the problem , the problem was a collective inactivity amoung a lot of Angels and LCH members, coupled with a lot of HC unable to put in the required commitment to right it.

I wont give anymore details here, but I am happy to explain in PM for people interested.

edit: I will say I was happy with the effort Angels put in thoughout the round, and if the choice was made again I would take them again.

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea

Last edited by Stifler; 4 Sep 2005 at 22:20.
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 22:17   #24
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see how this move benefits either angels or lch. Inactivity was both high in LCH core as in angels.
Our aims were to fight and win as 1 alliance. Sad to see that we can't lose as one alliance, with dignity and accepting the choices we made at the start of the round. I, as Angels member, don't like the way this is ending.
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 22:20   #25
NRG-izer
aka Night-Sky - xVx HC

NRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to behold

sorry to hear about that remy, good luck the rest of the round
NRG-izer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 22:21   #26
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

I really hope you can bounce back from this, tho I must admit that I`m a bit tired of hitting the same ally round after round!
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 22:22   #27
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
I don't see how this move benefits either angels or lch. Inactivity was both high in LCH core as in angels.
Our aims were to fight and win as 1 alliance. Sad to see that we can't lose as one alliance, with dignity and accepting the choices we made at the start of the round. I, as Angels member, don't like the way this is ending.
the move wasn't meant to benefit Angels or LCH, it was meant to bring an end to their round due to inactivity
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 22:25   #28
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

aye:| tiz a sad day.. but expected tbh.. its been coming for a while was merely a question of when, its abit demoralizing when your the only person claiming any targets in attack channels maybe cu next round LCH

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 22:27   #29
derry

derry will become famous soon enoughderry will become famous soon enough

Quote:
[]LCH[] Remy
atleast you tried, others didn't even bother (yet)

thnx for the round, and gl this round and (if lch is playing)also for any future rounds
[18:45] <Helix> if two wrongs dont make a right its twice as wrong to do something wrong to right it

[00:22] <Doom> Where as in most cases it appears multing is an individual thing, LDK organises it and uses it. Making it an effective unit with a small number of players. It makes sense just not part of the rules. They just organised cheating =-)
derry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 22:31   #30
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

yes, I should add that LCH was a good opponent, and have my respect this round, too bad to see them go
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 22:51   #31
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
I am sorry to say that a number of []LCH[] members have decided that #4 isnt good enough, or that []LCH[] isnt active enough to continue the last few weeks.
What wankers.

Quote:
I cannot say that Angels pulls a MISTU on us, although its mostly them leaving.
After round 12 and mistu, this is a bit predictable. I mean, not that it wouldn't have worked if you'd (lol) beaten 1up.

Quote:
See the aforementioned comment about self-pleasuring.

Quote:
Whatever remains of []LCH[] this round, will go on till the end of the round. Next round we will be back.
Another round, another loss to chalk up, eh?

Quote:
From this spectator's point of view, I've enjoyed 1up and LCH's play more than any other. Thank you both for giving me a good show
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 23:13   #32
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

what, get back you inactive ****S'

(right now)
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 23:15   #33
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

maybe if you didnt send out a ingame mail to whole alliance saying lch is giving up fight for #1 halfway thru the round. Or maybe the fact that due to extreme inactiveness you were unable to cover targets, making it nearly impossible for those active members to land on anyone.

Hopefully those are issues you will work out for next round, gl.
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 23:54   #34
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

After reading the replies so far, let me clear a few things out:

- I expressly said Angels is NOT pulling a mistu on us. I also said its MOSTLY them leaving. Some Angels HC have been talking about leaving LCH for more then a week already. Until today, they didnt.

Colt told you ppl here that i am scapegoating Angels. Im not. But the reality is what i just told you Some Angels HC have been talking about leaving for over week. Since a very good rank was getting more impossible by the day, they wanted to pull together again as angels, in preparation for next round or something. To do so, they wanted to leave LCH ingame,

We stopped them with some talking. But because of the OTHER current problems, there wasnt much left to stop them from doing so.

In general, i think that the Angels who played with LCH this round were for the greater part very good members/partners. Some of them did a hell of a job DC-ing, we had fine attackers ppl from Angels too.

So, fact remains, that some of Angels didnt like #4, so probably quite a few will leave LCH, following their leaders. Any Angel that wants to stick to LCH till the last tick, is welcome to do so.
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 00:12   #35
TheGoaT
Old Timer

TheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to beholdTheGoaT is a splendid one to behold

Irvine was an ace DC, LCH could use some like him.
Round 19-20: Ascendancy
Round 21: Quit
Round 30: Ascendancy
Round 75-81: DLR
TheGoaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 00:21   #36
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoaT
Irvine was an ace DC, LCH could use some like him.
Irvine is 1 of the main reasons for most of fang and angels successes. I stated in private channel a few weeks ago, every alliance should get to borrow him for a week just so they can see how good he is.
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 00:51   #37
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
Irvine is 1 of the main reasons for most of fang and angels successes. I stated in private channel a few weeks ago, every alliance should get to borrow him for a week just so they can see how good he is.
Agreed Kept LCH alive and running for weeks... without him... the future aint orange thats for sure

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 01:00   #38
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Sorry to hear that people cant keep up the fight.

Gl to LCH.
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 02:41   #39
Kalie

Kalie is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok people,

The reason why Angels left LCH is simple. Seeing 2 LCH HC's going to vacation for quite some weeks and 2 HC's already left LCH ( before Angels do ) leaving 2 inactive HC's ( scanner ) who aint around most of the time and when I see that the choice for me is simple. Remy said that Angels command wanted to leave and prepare for next round earlier that is true. We wouldnt have left though if those HC's didnt leave. We will go and prepare for next round now....

Good luck LCH next round! Good luck LCH HC's you are still my buddies hope you wont hate me for this.

PS. hmm I posted second time in 1 month time this is bad I should not reply for at least a year anymore!

I am not ViruS Irvine I am the [FAnG]Irvine + [Angels]Irvine

-=Proud to be FAnG=- + -=Proud to be Angels=-
Kalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 03:26   #40
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Sad to see this. Hopefully this doesn't result in a dropped player base.
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 07:30   #41
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalie
Ok people,

Good luck LCH next round! Good luck LCH HC's you are still my buddies hope you wont hate me for this.
We don't hate you. :-)
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 08:06   #42
Teas

Teas is an unknown quantity at this point

Just i hate him!!!
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 09:18   #43
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Most of those will be Angels, and some are []LCH[]

I cannot say that Angels pulls a MISTU on us, although its mostly them leaving. To end all speculation, these are the reasons:

- A lot of HC, including Angels HC, simultaniously cannot give enough attention to []LCH[] (holidays, work, RL issues, etc)

No other reasons.

[]LCH[] Remy
I just realized I got kicked from LCH ingame ... I guess that's a good example of the inactivity I've shown towards LCH this round.

I'm sorry I was unable to put any efforts in this. LCH is a great alliance and they have really nice members (been there before as a member). I was however aware that alot of Angels wanted to play as Angels and not in some sort of merge formula.

I wish all LCH a good remaining of this round and from my part there are no hard feelings or anything.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 09:30   #44
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
I agree, I think most succeses of FAnG/Angels are because of Irvine. This round he announced he'd be inactive, yet he still is one of the most active Angels and still sms's everyone each night/morning to offer defence etc.
I think any Angel will agree that Irvine is one of the best (ifnot THE best) DC's in the last few rounds.

Btw as Irvine already announced and some other LCH HC's aswell, Angels command will mostly occupy with the preparations of next round, so it's safe to assume we'll be playing as Angels next round.

And Remy, I think Colt's reaction was more triggered by the fact of some pple yelling we're shipjumpers or that it was only Angels that was unhappy and that we therefor pulled another MISTU.

FA Gaming community

Last edited by Kjeldoran; 5 Sep 2005 at 09:42.
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 10:16   #45
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

You can't win against 1up with only around 50 ppl online in average on during the day.
We had those figures most of the round. And it got worse last week. Many more people went inactive and we kept fighting. But then even officers went inactive, and our big planets started being banged since there was no defence available.
To those 50ish people that were active, and you know who you are, because we saw the same nicks all the time during the round, this was a great round and we fought with all. If we had had 10-15 more active players it would have been much different. Respect to LCH, we worked as one until this point, and it was really nice fighting along you. As an Angel, i look forward to having your fleet coming at my place for a cup of tea next round .
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 13:25   #46
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

LCH's problem is, in my opinion, a short-termist view of politics.

This round, they attacked 1up before there was any obvious need to do so. They could have waited and let someone else attack 1up first. Or they could have allowed 1up to take a clear lead, forcing everyone else to gang up and take 1up down.

By putting 1up under enough pressure to keep their lead down, but not enough pressure to defeat them, LCH ended up helping 1up. Also, by blocking (or appearing to block) with Insomnia and Hydra, they created a scenario in which 1up could also make NAPs.

LCH were certainly unlucky in their choice of allies - Hydra and Insomnia both imploded, whilst 1up's NAP with Reunion proved more valuable than it initially appeared. But I think this just proves the point: LCH made their decisions too early and were left unable to respond to the changed circumstances later in the round.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 13:44   #47
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
LCH's problem is, in my opinion, a short-termist view of politics.

This round, they attacked 1up before there was any obvious need to do so. They could have waited and let someone else attack 1up first. Or they could have allowed 1up to take a clear lead, forcing everyone else to gang up and take 1up down.

By putting 1up under enough pressure to keep their lead down, but not enough pressure to defeat them, LCH ended up helping 1up. Also, by blocking (or appearing to block) with Insomnia and Hydra, they created a scenario in which 1up could also make NAPs.

LCH were certainly unlucky in their choice of allies - Hydra and Insomnia both imploded, whilst 1up's NAP with Reunion proved more valuable than it initially appeared. But I think this just proves the point: LCH made their decisions too early and were left unable to respond to the changed circumstances later in the round.
True, then again it's also easy to say afterwards ... "you should have done this and you shouldn't have done that" ...

And the choice of allies often is an estimated guess and a belief in good faith (e.g. I know the Hc of the other alliance, they seem capable so they'll play a good round). But all in all it's pure guessing, although I agree you can minimize the risks.

FA Gaming community

Unread 5 Sep 2005, 14:26   #48
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
True, then again it's also easy to say afterwards ... "you should have done this and you shouldn't have done that" ...

And the choice of allies often is an estimated guess and a belief in good faith (e.g. I know the Hc of the other alliance, they seem capable so they'll play a good round). But all in all it's pure guessing, although I agree you can minimize the risks.
His primary point of cristicism was the too early political intervention LCH took.
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 14:32   #49
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
His primary point of cristicism was the too early political intervention LCH took.
Yes, I can read ... and my answer is that it's always easy to claim that afterwards, I'm sure Rob would agree to that. Nonetheless he makes a valid point.

FA Gaming community

Unread 5 Sep 2005, 18:18   #50
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

sorry that it ended like that, thnaks to Lch for everything.
also sorry that i wasnt to active due to holidays
its wrong to draw any conclusions from this split
Lch and Angels are great we were jsut all to inactive
its faulse to say anything bad about both allainces i realised as its not a round where the true power is shown.
thats same saying anything about 1up while they have 100 members now while they had 60 members only in an "active" round

thanks to all Lch and all playing there under the Lch flag

and yes Irvine is the own
/me still waits for arround 999999999999999 lolipops

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote