User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 13 Aug 2005, 09:53   #1
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute
Funniest In-Game Message

We've all been there. Attacking someone and they realise that theres no hope in hell of defending so they send messages trying to get you to stop attacking.

So share with us your funny messages. Highlight of this round so far:

We'll come by soon and pick those roids back..

It'll be a kill fleet.. you still have time to recall though..
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 12:44   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Funniest In-Game Message

I've lost Little Timmy from last round
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 12:48   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i wish i could share with you some of the ones that accidently get reported as abuse.
some of them even made me lol :P
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 17:37   #4
bintara

bintara will become famous soon enoughbintara will become famous soon enough

someone (X:X:X) recall Sat, 13 Aug 13:04
recall now or we will destroy you
Ex Insomnia
Ex ToF
Ex Subh
VGN
bintara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 18:56   #5
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

When I threatened to exile a gal m8:

RESPONSE !! DONT KICK ME NOOO I WILL BE GOOD OK ? I GET AN ASTEROID OR SOMETHINK!

Twas a buddypack member kidding around (had sent an activity warning to entire gal) but still funny
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 20:59   #6
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have it to hand but early on in the round I recieved one message along the lines of:

"Recall or me and my alliance (we are #1) will bash you to the ground."

Now, is it me or are you forbidden from attacking your own alliance?

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 22:58   #7
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

"Thanks for exiling me, I will never play a round again"

And he was a total noobie

R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 00:20   #8
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotatrix

Id be ashamed of that one
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 00:39   #9
relik
schmuck

relik is on a distinguished road

I've gotten at least two this round bluffing about what ships they had in production, I generally just ignore them (If someone actually has enough ships in production to wreck your fleet, they generally don't let you know.)
relik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 00:50   #10
Dotatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by relik
I've gotten at least two this round bluffing about what ships they had in production, I generally just ignore them (If someone actually has enough ships in production to wreck your fleet, they generally don't let you know.)
mby they wub ya and inform
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 01:17   #11
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
damn right, get worried if they dont msg you and have spent their res :P
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 01:43   #12
Chob

Chob is an unknown quantity at this point

Subject: mongool

tering gay newbie basher tiefes hond kanker lijer
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 02:26   #13
Chaos

Chaos will become famous soon enoughChaos will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Hardly funny.
R7-R11 : HR HC / NoS Head Techie / NoS WC
R12 : Retired <- GF gives ultimatum. PA or Her.
R13 : HR Peon -> BC -> MC (GC of Winning Gal)
R14 : HR HC
R15 : Retired <- GF dumps me cuz of PA.
R16 : HR Peon
R19 : Omen BC
R20-R30 : Retired
R31 : HR Peon

Someone give me a dictionary.
Cuz I don't seem to know what retired means. =/
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 11:27   #14
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos
Hardly funny.
agreed

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 11:31   #15
Dotatrix

So do u keep unpaid, not active and total newbies in yer gal ?
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 12:18   #16
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

This thread is right up my alley.
These surely made me laugh. Please take note of the date on these first few mails.

this guy(0:0:0) cool ! Thu, 21 Jul 11:51
congrat for # 1
Asphere

a guy (0:0:0) good luck Fri, 22 Jul 07:29
your doing real well good luck this round u may win!!!!!
idol

IDIOT (0:0:0) Hello Fri, 22 Jul 11:13
Hi, pls vote #hidden BLANK of BLANK as GC. He finished top 10 last round so he's the best one for the job. He can lead us to victory. Thanks.

SAME IDIOT (0:0:0) seems as if... Fri, 22 Jul 11:42
He is the best guy for this job. I know him and he is a good leader, believe me. That's why we need him as GC.

Currently this "best guy for the job" has a very shit planet.
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 12:25   #17
Dotatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
This thread is right up my alley.
These surely made me laugh. Please take note of the date on these first few mails.

this guy(0:0:0) cool ! Thu, 21 Jul 11:51
congrat for # 1
Asphere

a guy (0:0:0) good luck Fri, 22 Jul 07:29
your doing real well good luck this round u may win!!!!!
idol

IDIOT (0:0:0) Hello Fri, 22 Jul 11:13
Hi, pls vote #hidden BLANK of BLANK as GC. He finished top 10 last round so he's the best one for the job. He can lead us to victory. Thanks.

SAME IDIOT (0:0:0) seems as if... Fri, 22 Jul 11:42
He is the best guy for this job. I know him and he is a good leader, believe me. That's why we need him as GC.

Currently this "best guy for the job" has a very shit planet.
But hey he's the best!
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 08:24   #18
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horn
in round one i sent a message to someone called silversmoke (i think) in the "first born" gal..... asking for defence and promising them i would be loyal to them forever on
ahhhh those were the days

I have no idea what you are talking about, I wasn't in a first born galaxy in round one.
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 09:27   #19
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
My_Target (a:b:c) i am feeling lucky today Sat, 13 Aug 15:34
Then i suggest you start praying X.....Y.....Z

(you realy cant scan me, can you? )
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 07:35   #20
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

"you are next on my retail list if u don't recall.!!"

i'm still waiting... and i only do wholesale anyway
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 11:03   #21
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So do u keep unpaid, not active and total newbies in yer gal ?
If there active, yes.
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 12:11   #22
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I've lost Little Timmy from last round
Quote:
Originally posted by Timmy's Guardian
Excuse me kind sir/madam, as i'm sure you are aware your ships are, as we speak, on route to this world. What you may not realise and what i am here to tell you about is "Little Timmy".
I'm sure you don't know or have never heard of litle timmy as if you did you would probably not have sent your ships here.

You see, litte timmy was invloved in a freak accident involving a school bus, a driver hooked on crack and a flock of flamingo's, long story short little timmy was lucky to escape with his life from the wreck while 14 of the other 18 kids were not so lucky.
Little timmy lost alot of friends on that fateful day, but not only that he lost his hearing in 1 ear, broke his left arm had to have both of his legs amputated and his right testicle was mistakenly misplaced during the amputation proceedure.

Now since the accident little timmy needs round the clock supervision to make sure he does'nt have anymore black outs and end up swallowing his tongue, in a way it's not so bad as little timmy's mum has not been able to work for a long time due to illness, it means she can look after him, but in turn that also mean that little timmy's dad is under extra pressure as the sole money earner for the family. Knocking out double shifts in the local mines is not an easy task but it needs to be done for the good of the family, especially a family that has suffered from so many misfortunate incidents like little timmy's baby sister kimmy who was born pregnant.

Subject : cant we all just get along.... part2 Sent by User 1732 to User 3962
What you dont seem to realise is that if you continue with your attack on this world, you are effectily killing poor little timmy in one way or another. If you bomb the structures on this world there is always a chance that 1 could go astray and hit some houses and there goes timmy or if you are accurate with your bombing and confine the damage to the mines and factory's then there is a really strong chance you could bomb the mines when timmy's dad is in there working a double shift and if he gets killed or seriously injured there would be no income for the family. Without any income of any sort they would not be able to get food or medicine.

Without medicine timmy's mum is likely to die from Herpies within 24hrs and little timmy would probably slowly slip away from us with all those black outs and no one to care for him, it would'nt be long before he swallows his own tongue and says farewell to this cruel world.

Should you not blow the structures on this world up and only take the asteroids from here the results with be as bad if not worse, wihout asteroids to mine the economy here would collapse into oblivion, stock markets would crumble and anarchy would rule this world. People limit timmy could never survive in a place like that.

All i'm asking for is a bit of pity, a pinch of good will, mixed with a little mercy and sprinkled with some hope that you would be kind enough to show some mercy and recall your fleet to save this world, but more importantly to save little timmy from a horribly painfull death.

Thank you kind Sir/Madam
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 12:21   #23
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I did that once last round, he recalled too (I wasn't bluffing).

Just because you can kill lots of his ships it doesn't mean he won't steal 25% of your roids anyway. I'd rather keep the roids than kill some ships.
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 12:26   #24
Smudge
For Crowly <3

*giggles*
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 13:09   #25
Dotatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
If there active, yes.
_NOT_ active
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 13:17   #26
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Active is depending on in game activeness and irc activeness
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 17:34   #27
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Yes, but he did specify NOT active in his original post...