User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 10 Aug 2005, 17:06   #1
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Insomnia Political Announcement

As theres been alot of accusations, denial, lying and people that just dont have a clue, ill sum it up for you all here

Insomnia have been cooperating with LCH taking on 1up. This is because we both want to finnish #1, and 1up were leading by far to much already. We could just go ahead on our own, both hitting 1up randomly, but we want to see 1up reduced rather sooner than later.

Insomnia also cooperated with Hydra 1 or 2 nights. This was a failure, and I doubt it will happen again.

Many Insomnia planets attacking 1up have been retalled by non-1up planets immideatley after.

Insomnia have had incommings from almost every alliance in the game. We belive its coincidental o_O

Insomnia has a nap with NewDawn

Insomnia are considering a nap with TGV

Insomnia will roid LCH when we have to.

Insomnia have roided Hydra, and most other alliances in the game. This is not coincidental

Insomnia are not doing anything LCH or 1up (or any other alliance in the game) would'nt do or havent done.

Insomnia are aiming for #1

There. I'm honest. Lets see if Stifler Mystical Sid Gate etc can do the same?

Flame ahoy.

Jonas on behalf of
Insomnia HC

edit: I have no underpants on, and noone knew I was making this thread until now.

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 17:09   #2
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice
Re: Insomnia Political Announcement

But do you have pants on? I mean, are you naked, or just going commando?
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 17:10   #3
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

if i know jonas hes in his birthday suit

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 17:11   #4
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukePaul
But do you have pants on? I mean, are you naked, or just going commando?
I've got pants on

Retired
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 17:12   #5
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
I've got pants on
heh...phew

Unread 10 Aug 2005, 17:18   #6
Declan
wub me \o/

Declan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
As theres been alot of accusations, denial, lying and people that just dont have

(...)

There. I'm honest. Lets see if Stifler Mystical Sid Gate etc can do the same?
Dont belive that will happen.
Most people preffers propaganda instead of facts.

either way.. congrats for the initiative.
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 17:20   #7
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

NewDawn has a NAP with Insomnia.

NewDawn turned down UnforgivienSin's offer to merge in under their name at the beginning of the round.

NewDawn hasn't received or made any other formal offers whatsoever.

NewDawn does hit, and is hit by, LCH, Hydra, 1up, and every other alliance in the game.

That's it really. :/

Last edited by lokken; 10 Aug 2005 at 21:33.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 17:24   #8
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
NewDawn has a NAP with Insomnia.
Quote:
NewDawn does hit, and is hit by, LCH, Hydra, 1up, and every other alliance in the game.
So do you hit Insomnia anyway, ToF style?

mmmm, grey rep ftw!

Last edited by furball; 10 Aug 2005 at 21:18.
furball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 17:24   #9
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Whats the point of napping ND and TGV? Naps like this can get the ball going as it definitely gives you an advatage as long as the other leading alliances dont have such naps. If the other leading alliances should deside to get 2-3 naps we are only a few steps away from escolating into blockwars.

Is the nap with ND and the possible nap with TGV agreed to last to the end of the round?
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 17:25   #10
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
So do you hit Insomnia anyway, ToF style?
other. I meant excluding Insomnia and ND.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Is the nap with ND and the possible nap with TGV agreed to last to the end of the round?
No, it has not been agreed until the end of the round.
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 17:31   #11
Incredible
Can i get some green dots

Incredible is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't believe Jonas got his pants on

He never has when i talk with him on IRC
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 17:36   #12
Declan
wub me \o/

/claps for Gate n ND.

but.. where r the others?! :/
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 17:55   #13
Firefreeze

Firefreeze has a spectacular aura aboutFirefreeze has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Declan
/claps for Gate n ND.

but.. where r the others?! :/
Umm maybe not online?

Blockwars ahoy\o/
Firefreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 18:01   #14
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

NewDawn have no interest in joining any large block wars.
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 18:30   #15
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Perhaps I am missing something, but since when was the truth essential in a political environment such as PA ?

this thread is in any case derailed, someone close it
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 18:31   #16
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Whats the point of napping ND and TGV? Naps like this can get the ball going as it definitely gives you an advatage as long as the other leading alliances dont have such naps. If the other leading alliances should deside to get 2-3 naps we are only a few steps away from escolating into blockwars.

I doubt napping ND will make us get a block war, its a win/win for both allies and we're already good friends so theres no problem with that. And I also belive the other top allies have naps(LCH Hydra)(1up Reunion) so I see no real problem here

Napping TGV will be a helpful hand to an alliance in the situation Insomnia were in back in r11 and 12. Small but active, we got more incs than we could handle. We simply help out by not giving theese brilliant guys more incs than needed atm. Theres no military benifit for Insomnia in this, but making friends.

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 18:33   #17
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
Perhaps I am missing something, but since when was the truth essential in a political environment such as PA ?

this thread is in any case derailed, someone close it
Its your HC nagging me about it, trying to make me look like the bad guy not telling the truth. I doubt they expected this, and I doubt they will tell us the truth themselves, lets see what happens.

-J-

Retired
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 18:35   #18
Firefreeze

Firefreeze has a spectacular aura aboutFirefreeze has a spectacular aura about

History has a tendency to repeat itself. Lets hope Im wrong
Firefreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 18:37   #19
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Its your HC nagging me about it, trying to make me look like the bad guy not telling the truth. I doubt they expected this, and I doubt they will tell us the truth themselves, lets see what happens.

-J-

Im pretty sure 'my' HC are perfectly capable of delivering the truth regarding the alliance matters themselves.

Im just questioning your desire to subject everyone to your truth in order to make 'everyone' look bad for not doing it so amazingly straight forward as Insomnia.

Is this some sort of PR trip right before the grand election?
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 18:40   #20
Treveler

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Theres no military benifit for Insomnia in this, but making friends.

-Jonas-
That statement is actually so stupid its funny. Unless the nap only goes one way it will of course benefit Insomnia (almost) as much as it benefit ND.
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 18:42   #21
Declan
wub me \o/

Quote:
Im pretty sure 'my' HC are perfectly capable of delivering the truth regarding the alliance matters themselves.

Im just questioning your desire to subject everyone to your truth in order to make 'everyone' look bad for not doing it so amazingly straight forward as Insomnia.

Or it was 'you' HC lies that made 'everyone' look bad?

i may be wrong... but the most replied thread this round is about that:

"please, tell the truth or we will make propaganda with the lies".

The thruth is here.
Im just waiting for more truth.
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 18:46   #22
Gate
;D!

Quote:
That statement is actually so stupid its funny. Unless the nap only goes one way it will of course benefit Insomnia (almost) as much as it benefit ND.
That bit was in reference to the TGV NAP. :/
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 18:55   #23
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Quote:
make you mind up

From over here, it looks as tho "your" HC wouldnt know the truth if it hit them in the face with a warfrigate, its just one long pile of c**p propoganda (that everyone has seen thru btw) designed to justify blocking.

Just my opinion but im fairly sure im not alone.

However back on topic, congratulations jonas for having the balls to spell out the facts from your perspactive, however if you get caught bending the truth they have something to quote in round XXXI :P.
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 19:19   #24
Treveler

Quote:
That bit was in reference to the TGV NAP. :/
Yeah I see I missread that but to say a nap dont give you any military benefits is just plain stupid no matter who it is.
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 19:20   #25
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barney
From over here, it looks as tho "your" HC wouldnt know the truth if it hit them in the face with a warfrigate, its just one long pile of c**p propoganda (that everyone has seen thru btw) designed to justify blocking.
Actually, 'his' HC do know the truth. Whether or not they choose to tell it to you is a matter entirely up to them.

Honestly, why is this such a revelation to people?

Quote:
Just my opinion but im fairly sure im not alone.
Nope, you're not. Lots of people agree with you. Of course, most of them are talking out of their arse.
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 21:13   #26
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
make you mind up

/me hands over his legendary flag of "Damn you!!" to barney

I'm afraid you may find it difficult to make 'you' mind up, but if you can make 'your' mind up, that'd be excellent

/me awaits the waving of said flag from barney

{inside joke... don't flame me etc }
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 21:31   #27
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

This all seems fair enough the working together of alliances and i think this as last time I read these forums there was nothing but people calling for someone to work together and take down 1up. Also i would love to ask 1up members an honest question - Do you really thing winning a round easily before halfway through is particularly fulfilling, I know i would rather a war i.e r9 sitting around bored and the round getting finished early, not what the games all about now is it chaps?

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 21:34   #28
Agerus

Agerus can only hope to improve

fair enough! Apologies to 1up/ND for suspecting them to work together...

P.S got my share of neg rep already
Agerus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 22:00   #29
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:

Its simple. Sid and maz wants AD and PA community to think Insomnia were/are lying, and 1up have been "oh so honest". I simply countered their accusations by being honest(something I know they didnt expect), just to see their reaction. Even tho both were very active on the other thread when this one was made, noone replied here as of yet. imo this speaks for itself.

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 22:02   #30
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Yeah I see I missread that but to say a nap dont give you any military benefits is just plain stupid no matter who it is.
Its a 30 man allie that newly stated, they asked for a nap and I think we're gonna give em one. Theres no benifits but maybe 1-2 fleets less incomming a day or two during a week, which i think we'd have no trouble covering. It's helping out. Once they are a up and growing alliance, maybe they will repay this guesture(think thats how its spelled)

Other than that, we're being nice

As for ND nap, yeah ofc it benifits us...

Retired
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 22:42   #31
Treveler

So it is okey to nap one top 10 ally and in addition alliances with 30 or less members as that is just being nice? Alltho as little as 1-2 extra fleets can be a serious pain at peek time if your under heavy fire, its not just about incomming fleets. I assume this nap will include not defending ingal against insomnia attacks as you will leave these planets alone?
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 22:58   #32
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

having a NAP with a t10 alliance is fine imo.

Reasons:

a) it helps give you more options for later in the round, improving your chances and keeping things interesting
b) it is not stagnating the game
c) the game is evenly poised atm.

You can try to criticise anything, but the NAPs between ND and Insomnia, 1up and Reunion and also LCH and Hydra's friendship is only helping to keep the round exciting, rather than causing it to stagnate.

However, 1up might see a threat here, hence the large propoganda attempts on the thread that prompted this one.
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 23:13   #33
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
So it is okey to nap one top 10 ally and in addition alliances with 30 or less members as that is just being nice? Alltho as little as 1-2 extra fleets can be a serious pain at peek time if your under heavy fire, its not just about incomming fleets. I assume this nap will include not defending ingal against insomnia attacks as you will leave these planets alone?
I've not have problems with any of theese defending 1up so far anyway ^^

And if u seriously think your alliance(whatever alliance it is, I assume its a rather big one) are unnapped, go speak with your HC )

-Jonas-

edit: oh, and what The_Fish said

Retired
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 23:29   #34
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Too many announcements!

And who cares about who nap's with who, every (?) hc will do what they see is the best for the alliance
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 23:30   #35
Treveler

Quote:
I've not have problems with any of theese defending 1up so far anyway ^^
Yes I’m sure you have a complete overview of everyone who has defended in-gal against your raids from tick 1. Besides you didn’t exactly answer the question.

Quote:
And if u seriously think your alliance(whatever alliance it is, I assume its a rather big one) are unnapped, go speak with your HC )

-Jonas-
It is and I have.

Last edited by Treveler; 11 Aug 2005 at 00:53.
Treveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 23:47   #36
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

yey for nekkid posting
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 00:20   #37
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Unhappy Re: Insomnia Political Announcement

Quote:
Many Insomnia planets attacking 1up have been retalled by non-1up planets immideatley after.
I do not like what you are implying with this, and I would like to see some evidence posted. You know my position with 1up, and you know where I am with respect to the game, and hopefully you will accept my assurance that the things this point implies are completely untrue.

I would prefer you didn't dirty our name with such wording (no matter how it is intended) without speaking to 1up first. I seriously do dislike the implications of this point and hope you will either withdraw it, word it better or provide something to backup what this point implies to all those of us who know the game and its controversies, and who don't pretend to be stood under an umbrella of naivety.

If you wish to discuss these points in private, just look to your gal room, but don't keep posting such 'mis-interpretable' bullshit please.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 00:26   #38
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Planet naps for teh win!!!
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 00:29   #39
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I see that 1up hasnt taken the challenge from Insomnia.. But then again, did you really expect them to tell the truth Jonas?
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 00:43   #40
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I see that 1up hasnt taken the challenge from Insomnia.. But then again, did you really expect them to tell the truth Jonas?

I fail to see why anyone have to accept any sort of "challenge" when confronted what is claimed to be the truth about everything, presented by a random HC.

Jonas has his share of fanboys, so obviously they will all trust him blindly.

However, since you are a whiny little twat who more or less left APA in tears because you couldnt handle a little criticism, I see no reason why you should be the one to point fingers.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 00:51   #41
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I fail to see why anyone have to accept any sort of "challenge" when confronted what is claimed to be the truth about everything, presented by a random HC.

Jonas has his share of fanboys, so obviously they will all trust him blindly.

However, since you are a whiny little twat who more or less left APA in tears because you couldnt handle a little criticism, I see no reason why you should be the one to point fingers.
but then again i allways see you criticism those who point fingers.. nothing wrong with that ... :S

best defence is to attack..

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 01:03   #42
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Nice post Jonas

I think this is the first time I've pos-repped someone on AD in a couple of months.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 01:53   #43
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Its simple. Sid and maz wants AD and PA community to think Insomnia were/are lying, and 1up have been "oh so honest". I simply countered their accusations by being honest(something I know they didnt expect), just to see their reaction. Even tho both were very active on the other thread when this one was made, noone replied here as of yet. imo this speaks for itself.

-Jonas-
The reason I haven't replied before this is because I've been down the casino gambling.

1up has a NAP with Reunion. We have no other NAPs and have never cooperated in attacks.

Happy?

EDIT: and now I'm off to bed to sleep off the alcohol I've consumed, so you won't get any more replies from me til the morning.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 01:57   #44
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Suck my dick - after you've disgorged Jonas'.

Yeah - I've been drinking, hence my hostile response. I've no problem telling the truth, even to twats like kargool. Shame they can't appreciate that not all of us hang around 24/7 watching AD
for an opportunity to answer a nobody about something that's none of their business anyway.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 02:02   #45
Synthetic_Sid

Quote:
Theres no military benifit for Insomnia in this, but making friends.

-Jonas-
Yeah, and i'm a lesbian in a man's body. Not being attacked by an alliance is a definite miltary advantage - that's one of the main purposes of a NAP.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 02:13   #46
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
I do not like what you are implying with this, and I would like to see some evidence posted. You know my position with 1up, and you know where I am with respect to the game, and hopefully you will accept my assurance that the things this point implies are completely untrue.

I would prefer you didn't dirty our name with such wording (no matter how it is intended) without speaking to 1up first. I seriously do dislike the implications of this point and hope you will either withdraw it, word it better or provide something to backup what this point implies to all those of us who know the game and its controversies, and who don't pretend to be stood under an umbrella of naivety.

If you wish to discuss these points in private, just look to your gal room, but don't keep posting such 'mis-interpretable' bullshit please.
This deserves a reply. It's simple, m8. One of the nights we attacked 1up, and 1-2 ticks after launch several Insomnia did get incommings from non-1up planets. It might indeed have been organized by players themselves, but as I know 1up has used similiar tactics before, I assumed it might be part of their tactic surviving the mass incommings im sure they had. I posted that line to see 1up HC's reply

http://game.planetarion.com/show_news.pl?id=3397 Im not sure if any other Insomnia saved the breport, or if there were any of the other retals landing. I simply assumed 1up were using other alliances to retal 1up attackers in order to hurt their enemies. This is my only "proof", and all I said is fact. I didnt say I know 1up does this, I said this happened right after we hit 1up.

And I just realized how funny Sid is when hes drunk I'm gonna posrep him

edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Synthetic_Sid again.

Retired
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 02:18   #47
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
The reason I haven't replied before this is because I've been down the casino gambling.

1up has a NAP with Reunion. We have no other NAPs and have never cooperated in attacks.

Happy?

EDIT: and now I'm off to bed to sleep off the alcohol I've consumed, so you won't get any more replies from me til the morning.
Then you must have left in a hurry, because this post was made while we were both posting at the other thread.

Goodnight tho. Hope u won $$

Retired
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 02:24   #48
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
This deserves a reply. It's simple, m8. One of the nights we attacked 1up, and 1-2 ticks after launch several Insomnia did get incommings from non-1up planets. It might indeed have been organized by players themselves, but as I know 1up has used similiar tactics before, I assumed it might be part of their tactic surviving the mass incommings im sure they had. I posted that line to see 1up HC's reply

http://game.planetarion.com/show_news.pl?id=3397 Im not sure if any other Insomnia saved the breport, or if there were any of the other retals landing. I simply assumed 1up were using other alliances to retal 1up attackers in order to hurt their enemies. This is my only "proof", and all I said is fact. I didnt say I know 1up does this, I said this happened right after we hit 1up.

And I just realized how funny Sid is when hes drunk I'm gonna posrep him

edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Synthetic_Sid again.
I've never recalled 1up doing this, and have no idea where you get the "1up has used this tactic before". Sure, I know in every round we've had random people ask for targets/attacks but for the most part we don't take them up on such an offer due to the obvious risks associated with such.

So unless there is some underground secret coven within 1up that manipulates other people to launch for the greater glory of 1up (My life for Auir!) then I think you're being delusional.

Thinking about, that sounds rather cool.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 02:24   #49
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
Yeah, and i'm a lesbian in a man's body. Not being attacked by an alliance is a definite miltary advantage - that's one of the main purposes of a NAP.
i pos repped sid for this post since jonas cudnt

keep up the good work sid

Unread 11 Aug 2005, 02:24   #50
Synthetic_Sid

Quote:
Then you must have left in a hurry, because this post was made while we were both posting at the other thread.

Goodnight tho. Hope u won $$
]

Yeah, I did leave in a hurry - was 10 minutes late when I finally got away. Picking targets is much harder when you've got a whole block of them to choose between - hope I did OK at it

EDIT: and nope, I was down about £300.