User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk

Unread 21 Jul 2005, 19:07   #1
gothmonkey
creating what we're hatin

gothmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking sorry im new... i need help?

hey every one im new... im sorry i didn't know where to post this.. and this was the most decent place to post it. i don't know alot about all this technical stuff you people are talking about... mmm i got banned for a manson forum site 3 times, and i wanted to talk in a forum..so here i am. mmm i have a problem though. i tried to make my signature.. and it's sending me a message saying that i need to use less than 500 characters..the thing is, my signature wasn't more than 500 characters.. i don't even think it was 50.
heres my signature i tried using... what's wrong with it??

----your my wonderwall----

"i throw a little fit
i slit my teenage wrist
the most that i can learn
is in records that you burn"

gothmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 19:08   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: sorry im new... i need help?

That post ripped my eyes out, seriously
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 19:10   #3
gothmonkey
creating what we're hatin

gothmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: sorry im new... i need help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothmonkey
hey every one im new... im sorry i didn't know where to post this.. and this was the most decent place to post it. i don't know alot about all this technical stuff you people are talking about... mmm i got banned for a manson forum site 3 times, and i wanted to talk in a forum..so here i am. mmm i have a problem though. i tried to make my signature.. and it's sending me a message saying that i need to use less than 500 characters..the thing is, my signature wasn't more than 500 characters.. i don't even think it was 50.

"i throw a little fit
i slit my teenage wrist

mmm soo sorry about that.... too bright... sorry!!!
gothmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 19:54   #4
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

I can only say, LOL
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 20:03   #5
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothmonkey

"i throw a little fit
i slit my teenage wrist

I'm not sure how you though Alliance Recruitment was the best forum for this and as such I will be moving it once I decide where to move it. However the reason your sig doesnt work is that while the text may only be 50 charachters or so your insistance on using none standard fonts and having every single charachter in a differnt colour means that the tags alone take over 500 charachters.

Also I would like to point it its not good forum etiquette to post here using a none standard font and the whole posts in none standard colours. The odd word in a different colour to highlight it is fine but you have gone over the top
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote