User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 7 Jul 2005, 10:59   #1
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Win a credit here for round XIV

Another round another competition. Like last round everyone is to email 1 entry (those who want a free credit anyway ) to [email protected] there guess number of ppl that will be signed up at 1900hrs on the 20th July 05 (1 tick before tickstart).

LAST ENTRIES TO BE IN BY 2000hrs 19th July 05. ( remember if you leave it to last minute then that person who guessed the same number as you before you wins )

The person with the right number, closest to the number and first to submit the number if there is two (which there shouldnt be) of the same kind will win a free credit(upgrade) to be given straight away at 1915hrs after a quick number check at excact 1900hrs on the 20th July 05.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ME ANY CO ORDS (when you actually get any as I am posting early for a good number of guesses)

Just submit your email as follows:

NickName:
No. of Signups:

Remember only 1 entry per person and all emails to [email protected]

Winner will be announced in #planetarion at 1915hrs on 20th July 05. (just in time for tick start at 2000hrs)

Goodluck to you all

p.s could this be a sticky please.

edit: extra few hours.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.

Last edited by noah02; 18 Jul 2005 at 17:54.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 11:07   #2
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about
Re: Win a credit here for round XIV

z0mg giev fre creadit!!!!!

I'm going to win this so watch out!
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 14:25   #3
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

I can win a credit from you anyways.

<3
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 14:37   #4
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

i think i won this already.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 17:29   #5
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Ill just pay my own.

My guess is 182931

(this competition would be more interesting back in r3-4)

\o/

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 17:39   #6
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Not everyone can pay so I am hoping that it gets a good turnout.

Unread 9 Jul 2005, 14:03   #7
The Master

I was off this last round by less than 10 sign ups
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 10:41   #8
noah02
The Original Terran

Keep your entrys coming

Unread 13 Jul 2005, 09:47   #9
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

well, i dont know about you - but i personally wouldnt trust a devout Terran like noah02 - just look at how often they use deception when attacking --> faking DE for BA (and vice versa).

Question: Does the number of signups include Free accounts, or is it Paid only? (ie, Free + paid, or only Paid).
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 10:00   #10
Dotatrix

I'm going to wait a lil more until i say my answer
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 10:21   #11
noah02
The Original Terran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
well, i dont know about you - but i personally wouldnt trust a devout Terran like noah02 - just look at how often they use deception when attacking --> faking DE for BA (and vice versa).

Question: Does the number of signups include Free accounts, or is it Paid only? (ie, Free + paid, or only Paid).
Just the number of signups :P
Doesnt matter if payed or not (and no that doesnt mean guessing an answer and signing up like 1000 accounts to get it closer to ur guess )

And you can trust me Whats not to trust

Unread 17 Jul 2005, 21:54   #12
noah02
The Original Terran

Come on ppl this is a free credit lol

Unread 17 Jul 2005, 21:56   #13
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Would be more fun if we cud just do it here :P

I hate emails :/

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 02:06   #14
The Master

We're all statistically analysing the sign ups as they come and preparing for our entries in 39 hours.
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 09:14   #15
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Supersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura about

We just keep forgetting to send the e-mail.
Supersander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 09:30   #16
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

so, can you explain to me again what i have to do???

(joke btw for who fail to reconise saracasm when it's written down)
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 15:15   #17
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Cannon_Fodder

no im not emailing.
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 15:37   #18
noah02
The Original Terran

well if you cant email then post here if you that insane to
I am up for making ppls lifes a lil easier but remember if ppl can see ur guess all they have to do is guess 1 above or below and hey they got a better chance of winning already

Unread 18 Jul 2005, 16:51   #19
Dotatrix

I'll email my answer tomorrow ;P
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 17:56   #20
noah02
The Original Terran

pah my bad stupid dates

Last edited by noah02; 18 Jul 2005 at 18:02.
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 20:41   #21
Dotatrix

Better chance of winning the credit!
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 19:12   #22
Dotatrix

i'll so win this!
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 20:25   #23
noah02
The Original Terran

* Noah02 cracks his knuckles
<Noah02> well I best announce the WINNER of a free credit
<Dotatrix> ;O
<Assassin> hmm
<exblade> me
<Noah02> the winner for round 14 with the closest guess to the number of signups (which at the time was 2074 ) is Dotatrix beleive it or not with a guess of 2032
<exblade> even tho i didnt enter
<Dotatrix> WOWOWO
<Dotatrix> D

Unread 21 Jul 2005, 19:02   #24
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

oh well
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 19:48   #25
Dotatrix

I got a timemachine
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 08:46   #26
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Supersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura about

lmao.. congrats dotatrix
Supersander is offline   Reply With Quote