User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 08:56   #1
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
Thumbs down A note to Mr. Jolt

Yeah too bad you notice so many problems who makes this moribund game even more close to death...
I had two mates who ( of much more who i helped this round ) signed up recently motivated by some other guys who decided to give a try on PA.

They are brazillians, wich dont used to like to play with non-brazillians and/or on non-brazillian language, and this was specially satisfieing for me to see that these who joined late this round were enjoying the game and the community.
I got them allies to play for and two of them ( since one third got one galmate to upgraded him when he showed interested and active ) were really interested in knowing the full extention of the game this round still, and decided to upgrade their planets when they reached the limit for unpaid accs.
Then they had one problem: Brazillians, together with Romenians and Lituanians cant pay by cc ( due i believe to in case of Brazillians to Ikki and his stolen ccs back in rnd 6-7 when he bought dozens of credits to many ppl ) and then my mates couldn't pay for upgrading their planets. This frustrated them much, specially cos they were losing day by day without growing properly and we werent able to find a solution to that. I went on #support and they gave me a mail to ask for am alternative of how to pay.

Well, i sent the mail and were told me (the real mig i believe) the mail were fowarded to the right department ( tho they said me THAT was the right person to talk to ) and 2 days past ive been waitng for a answer.

Well, nor my friends are unmotivated to play, many days lost truing to pay, and the lack of proper support makes me wonder:

- How Jolt expect people pay for the game if they dont give proper support?
- Don't they want money?? I have 2 people trying to give you money at this time of the round for days.If you don't want to earn money, why the hell dont you make the game free again??

This is bizzness ffs

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote