User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Mar 2010, 18:46   #1
ThePower

ThePower is an unknown quantity at this point
Call Of Duty!

hey all, i an a couple others have just started the channel #callofduty. the purpose of this is to get as many cod players as possible in to this channel so that we can always garantuee a team to play with! and we will maybe start a clan if the interest is there!. all timezone players and any standard are welcome. headsets arnt compulsary but it is alot more fun if you have one!.

so if you play call of duty and wanna play with us come join the channel add it to your performs and enjoy!
ThePower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2010, 01:30   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Call Of Duty!

The original?
Unread 14 Mar 2010, 14:20   #3
ThePower

ThePower is an unknown quantity at this point

mw2
ThePower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2010, 14:24   #4
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

what a shit game. i bet you're gonna say you're on about the console version next....
Unread 14 Mar 2010, 22:25   #5
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

xbox or ps3?
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2010, 22:49   #6
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Kila, bite me. While I agree MW2 is better on console than PC, I'm just still bitter that IW screwed PC gamers by making MW2 for the PC the most literal console port I've ever seen.

(Granted, I've not played many, but still...)
Unread 15 Mar 2010, 10:54   #7
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

I was thinking, does anyone play Ultima VIII: Pagan still? Is it plausible to like, make it work in W7 environment somehow?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote