User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 5 Dec 2012, 14:04   #51
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Re: Mo cheatin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar
Eksero, its certainly not, however both app and ult players have admitted the plan involved, so is it really worth you joining in the group of people who havent read the thread and posting something along the lines of 'dont know what your talking about!?'

No its not.
I mostly just see you and butcher going on about random stuff as usual
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 14:57   #52
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Making a planet if you plan to play in Ultores or App is considered cheating for B-butch3r and his fang buddies i guess.
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 15:58   #53
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Eksero, its certainly not, however both app and ult players have admitted the plan involved, so is it really worth you joining in the group of people who havent read the thread and posting something along the lines of 'dont know what your talking about!?'

No its not.
Point me some instances of Ultores actually landing anything on Apprime. We've lost one wave of roids today. The plan was undoubtedly there. The execution clearly was not. And that's the end of it. Talk is cheap.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 16:03   #54
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

As I said, It didnt work out out they planned it, but the point of this thread was targetting the intent to cheat, which was there, as confirmed by many ult and app players who apparently have morales.

Give yourselves a pat on the back apprime for not being completely under ults control ..
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 16:53   #55
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm sorry, but you appear to be completely clueless about Apprime's (and especially Cardi's) motivations for doing anything at all. Don't beat yourself up over it, I am almost as clueless when it comes to why Cardi does what he does, but unlike you, I know it. A little bit of self-reflection would probably do you a lot of good.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 16:54   #56
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Yawn.

Dont care one jot about cardi, why he does what he does etc, and also dont need to be told what i know or do not know by someone else, everyone is entitled to opinions. My opinions on what was happening turned out to be correct, as you said yourself last night ult were trying to xp land on apprime, confirmed by shev also.

The fact that it didnt happen is credit to apprime, not to cardi.
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 17:52   #57
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yawn.

My opinions on what was happening turned out to be correct,
Considering you tried to portray apprime as cheaters and ult's lapdogs, no.
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 18:00   #58
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
and also dont need to be told what i know or do not know by someone else, everyone is entitled to opinions. My opinions on what was happening turned out to be correct.
No one is disputing that you have some information stored in your brain somewhere. I'm just saying this information was incorrect, as proven by the actual objective reality of what happened last night. I had similar information in my brain (as evidenced by my earlier posts in this thread), and it too was incorrect.

I'm not disputing your right to hold opinions, either. Have all the opinions you like. I'm just saying they're wrong. Saying that's an attack on your right to hold opinions is a disgusting attempt at undermining our ability to have a reasoned discussion about last night's events, and quite frankly, I'm a little surprised you sunk that low. Until this thread, you seemed pretty sane.

Your accusation (phrased as a question, but clearly intended as a statement of fact) was that Apprime would let themselves get farmed by Ultores. That was the centerpiece of your original post, and you reinforced your belief in its truth throughout the thread. And just like you, I was convinced it was true. All the evidence at my disposal was supporting it.

But when I woke up this morning, it had not come to pass. Most of our incs were all covered. The one wave that did land last night was actually a TGV one, defended against by Ultores (I checked). So why didn't it happen?

You said this was a credit to other people in Apprime, and you're right, a lot of people in Apprime (me included) were unhappy about this prospect, and a mail went out to "defend the people who [didn't] want to be farmed". However, I feel that playing a game by its rules is not something particularly worthy of applause, just like refraining from murdering someone isn't. There's more to being good than being un-evil.

You used the incs on 3:2 to prove there really was farming going on. Turns out these were perfectly ordinary incomings. One of the planets with incomings was my own, and I organized the defense myself (for one of the waves, anyway, I like sleep). Another was #6, whom I doubt you know, beyond perhaps a fake nick. He too was covered. The last, most interestingly of all, was Cardi, the supposed architect of this whole farming thing, and he already had defense on his JGP. If he really was planning to follow through on his promise (which was that he'd put his fleet on run-and-hide and 'accidentally' get roided), then that would have actually happened. But it didn't! Even if you're under the utterly mistaken impression that Cardi is not the only person of consequence in Apprime, surely any reasonable person can see that if Cardi really wanted to be farmed, he would've gotten farmed?

Last night, like you, I was convinced Cardi wanted Apprime to get farmed by Ultores. Last night, like you, I was wrong. Now that I've had somet time ponder it, here's why I think it didn't happen: Cardi was just amusing himself all along. He equally enjoyed convincing his galaxy we were getting incs, even though we weren't (this happened several times), convincing Fang that Apprime had a lot of resources hidden and that we'd overtake them before round end, and hitting Ultores that one night just because agar3s had pissed him off by calling him a pussy, and Apprime cowards.

He may (and I'm guessing here) have even genuinely convinced people in Ultores that he would let them farm Apprime. Or maybe they were in on the joke (but in my experience, few people ever are).

Quote:
Dont care one jot about cardi, why he does what he does etc
So let's go back to the sentence that started your reply, because it explains a lot. You cannot know what is going on in Apprime without caring about what Cardi is planning or not planning to do, and why. I'll repeat that, because it is important, and until you grasp it, you will never be right about Apprime, except by accident: If you don't understand Cardi, you cannot understand Apprime.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 5 Dec 2012 at 18:08.
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 18:05   #59
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Well, forgive me for assuming the worst of Ultores!

In all honesty, I dont know apprime well enough to know if they would allow themselves to be farmed, or if they would also be that desperate for ult to win.

But this thread was just intended to publicise the plan, I honestly never meant to inadvertently call people who were unaware/ not happy with the plan cheats, and I apologise if ive offended anyone for that, as the app people seem to be the ones taking the most offense, it was intended for ultores believe it or not! it probably could have been handled better, but i like to rush into things head first.

Im glad CarDi had such a good laugh too!
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 19:05   #60
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Im kinda lost by what the issue is here...

Is it against the rules to attack someone???

Do Apprime and Ultores have to have an ingame nap all round??? Is it against the rules of PA to break the ingame nap???

Do you have to defend every single incomming that attacks your planet/galaxy/alliance??? Is it against the rules for people to land on you? (If so HR are one of the biggest cheaters out there!! )

I dont see why Fang ar ein ultra paranoid mode atm anyway... you have shitton of resources stocked, you have 37000 more roids than Ultores and 14000 more roids than Apprime, you have defended well and played decent yet reasonably neutral round for over 1000 ticks.. .what the hell do you think is going to go wrong in the last few days?? Ultores is good, its not THAT good and you most certainly are not CT!!

Stop moaning and whinging and enjoy your round win.. even though in reality you have been kingmade by a determined block
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 19:31   #61
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

Can people get back on topic? Who's this Mo and what did he do?
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 19:32   #62
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Jeewhiz, its just never ending
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 20:09   #63
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Nobody knows what it means, but its provocative.

it gets the people going.

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 20:50   #64
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguuu View Post
Can people get back on topic? Who's this Mo and what did he do?
I bet its m0rph3us that cheating ho.
Unread 5 Dec 2012, 21:00   #65
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Im kinda lost by what the issue is here...
There was plenty of reason to be genuinely convinced there was going to be mass farming. I believed it. But it just didn't happen. So yes, in hindsight, it was a lot of drama over nothing. Which, I assume, is exactly what Cardi wanted to see.
Unread 6 Dec 2012, 01:30   #66
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

Drama for nothing and chicks for free
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2012, 02:36   #67
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

It didn't happen coz it was made public in time. Not sure what MH would have done, but the risk of the planets involved being closed was certainly a deciding factor.
When Cardi farts, it's just a fart, it's not a planned experience to test your capacities to hear and smell...
Unread 6 Dec 2012, 06:52   #68
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

So after 7 rounds of ultores they've been finally defeated by a block that listened to ultores players telling them how to block, so really ultores tactics beat ultores. so ultores win!
Unread 6 Dec 2012, 08:29   #69
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

No, defeated by people who for once didn't listen to Ultores usual BS.
Unread 6 Dec 2012, 08:38   #70
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil
No, defeated by people who for once didn't listen to Ultores usual BS.
Which is what?
Unread 6 Dec 2012, 10:35   #71
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
So after 7 rounds of ultores they've been finally defeated by a block that listened to ultores players telling them how to block, so really ultores tactics beat ultores. so ultores win!
Your HC team has runned around begging every alliance in the game for a NAP and have em hit FAnG, while theyve asked FAnG for a NAP so they could roid ND/TGV/CT.
Why would anyone want to make deal with a alliance who wants to roid them?
FAnG told every other alliances that we would not hit them, ever, this round, because we are at war with Ultores, and that is the only alliance we are interested in hitting as its the only alliance beside FAnG who could win this round.
Ultores just lost fair and simple.
Maybe for future rounds agar3s wont send 20 defence fleets to himself each wave when he dont even have inc scan, and let the rest of the allie get roided, i dont know about you, but we found it quite hillarious looking at the news scan of agar3s saying all those fleets flew by his planet and returned safely home.
Maybe instead of roiding 1:1 when the rest of the alliance is grounded wouldve been a wise move for agar3s aswell.
Guess its kind of bitter for the rest of Ultores, you looked to me far stronger set up this round than FAnG, guess the inches FAnG needed was in better coordination, teamplay and better leadership. If FAnG wins, dont blame everyone else, blame yourself.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2012, 10:49   #72
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Your HC team has runned around begging every alliance in the game for a NAP and have em hit FAnG, while theyve asked FAnG for a NAP so they could roid ND/TGV/CT.
Why would anyone want to make deal with a alliance who wants to roid them?
FAnG told every other alliances that we would not hit them, ever, this round, because we are at war with Ultores, and that is the only alliance we are interested in hitting as its the only alliance beside FAnG who could win this round.
Ultores just lost fair and simple.
Maybe for future rounds agar3s wont send 20 defence fleets to himself each wave when he dont even have inc scan, and let the rest of the allie get roided, i dont know about you, but we found it quite hillarious looking at the news scan of agar3s saying all those fleets flew by his planet and returned safely home.
Maybe instead of roiding 1:1 when the rest of the alliance is grounded wouldve been a wise move for agar3s aswell.
Guess its kind of bitter for the rest of Ultores, you looked to me far stronger set up this round than FAnG, guess the inches FAnG needed was in better coordination, teamplay and better leadership. If FAnG wins, dont blame everyone else, blame yourself.
I'm surprised it took someone this long to beat them, considering how much the quality has dropped the last few rounds
Unread 6 Dec 2012, 10:56   #73
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
I'm surprised it took someone this long to beat them, considering how much the quality has dropped the last few rounds
Nah, i dont think CT, HvN or dS had any better player base than FAnG had this round, i just think the quality has dropped in every alliance the last 3 rounds due to the game being quite one dimensional, and Ultores has played some realy good politics or the other alliances played realy bad politics. PA is just a dying game, and Ultores isnt the only alliance who is weakened.

Unread 6 Dec 2012, 12:18   #74
tobyy

tobyy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwanstic View Post
lol well Ultores got blocked first, then made a counter block with 2 allys (dfwtk/apprime), dfwtk only attacked 2 or 3 nights 2-3 fang targets, facts is if TGV hadnt joined fang would have been tested, Ultores set up mass lol waves & then retalled by TGV / CT / INN. Nearlly as easy as Jin getting #1 planet with no incs, Fang claim to be this all conquering alliance (maybe just the more retarded members) as Irvine seems to talk sense most of the time. Fact is Ultores has been grounded 700-800 ticks due to block wars again, Fang have had at best 150 ticks of incs????
you cant say ult got blocked first when they have been allied to app for the last 5 rounds...

next round your have oddr to add to your per-round block
tobyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2012, 12:24   #75
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobyy View Post
you cant say ult got blocked first when they have been allied to app for the last 5 rounds...

next round your have oddr to add to your per-round block
So we are playing for sure now? and heimdall has forgiven Ult/Zwanstic? Sounds GREAT

Unread 6 Dec 2012, 13:01   #76
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
without you we're shit plain and simple. ultores lost, fang didn't win. As for what butcher said...we've been saying for many rounds if you don't want us to win then don't kill each other when you're getting near the end. just flag ship one alliance for win, its the only way you'll win.
Unread 6 Dec 2012, 13:08   #77
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

You got destroyed this round, end of story! We knew how to beat you, we didnt need to be told. You can keep peddling the bs about how you got gang-banged but the reality is that the sides were fair, CT was just a more committed ally than apprime were, and TGV gave us the boost towards the end we needed with some fresh blood and enthusiasm.

DFWTK were apparently leaderless towards the end so not much use to you I guess, maybe they got fed up being your flack?
Unread 6 Dec 2012, 13:14   #78
Blue_Esper

Quote:
You got destroyed this round, end of story! We knew how to beat you, we didnt need to be told. You can keep peddling the bs about how you got gang-banged but the reality is that the sides were fair, CT was just a more committed ally than apprime were, and TGV gave us the boost towards the end we needed with some fresh blood and enthusiasm.

DFWTK were apparently leaderless towards the end so not much use to you I guess, maybe they got fed up being your flack?
the sides were fair but our allies weren't as good and you had more of them? what?
Unread 6 Dec 2012, 13:18   #79
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

The sides were fair. Ours worked harder to win, you lost.
Unread 6 Dec 2012, 13:25   #80
Blue_Esper

yeah i already said we lost, we had nothing to gain and everything to lose
Unread 6 Dec 2012, 13:36   #81
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

7 in a row to gain
Unread 6 Dec 2012, 13:38   #82
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:

Err if you knew then why didn't you do it last time played as an alliance??

Please connavor don't make out like you smashed ultores out the park because you really didn't and making out on here that you did makes you look retired!

It was close.. Ct took a backseat in the block... Nd spread the play and tgv coming in at the end pushed it over edge. Without 1 of those 3 helpers you would of lost, if one of those 3 had joined ults side you would of lost by more.. You won because the pa universe didn't want ultores to win again not because you did anything amazing.. You were king made ... Deal with it
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2012, 13:45   #83
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

We were winning before TGV joined in, but your right though, if tgv had joined ult we would have been likely to lose it.

Saying we were king made isnt quite true though, we have said we were gonna war ultores, and we have done exactly that, all round, we havent turned our backs on our allies when zwans come begging for a nap either. We have worked hard for this, its difficult keeping morale up high when the ally your hitting doesnt give up much roids night after night! Trying to negate the hard work put in by our members is wrong.

And to say we should have done it rounds ago, well, we have learned from our previous mistakes ( and no longer have a rat as hc who is willing to nap ult )

If I sounded like I didnt appreciate the aid of our allies, then I didnt mean to, we couldnt have done it without them.
Unread 6 Dec 2012, 13:45   #84
Blue_Esper

now now kaiba let them enjoy the win, can only imagine what the first win is like must be amazing, after 6 wins on the trot it can be a little tiresome winning and winning and winning, activity wains and you just can't be arsed playing at the same level anymore because its the same boring crap every round. yes finally the tactics bored us into losing just so we could have a slight chance of some fun next round not having the pre-round block against us before havok has started will be relaxing and again yes ultores lost.
Unread 6 Dec 2012, 13:45   #85
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper
without you we're shit plain and simple
Unread 6 Dec 2012, 13:56   #86
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
now now kaiba let them enjoy the win, can only imagine what the first win is like must be amazing, after 6 wins on the trot it can be a little tiresome winning and winning and winning, activity wains and you just can't be arsed playing at the same level anymore because its the same boring crap every round. yes finally the tactics bored us into losing just so we could have a slight chance of some fun next round not having the pre-round block against us before havok has started will be relaxing and again yes ultores lost.
This is pathetic.
Unread 6 Dec 2012, 14:19   #87
Blue_Esper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
This is pathetic.
no this is AD
Unread 6 Dec 2012, 14:37   #88
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Saying "Oh we didn't want it anyway" is pathetic. It also makes people sound like Forest with their post result goal revisions.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2012, 14:55   #89
Blue_Esper

who said we didn't want it? im saying its good for the game that we've lost cos we now have a chance to have a round that doesn't have predetermined blocks
Unread 6 Dec 2012, 15:17   #90
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

AFAIK the blocks have been predetermined due to relationships between ult/app, and DFWTK. Fang had no predetermined relations coming into this round, other than to war ult..
Unread 6 Dec 2012, 15:20   #91
Blue_Esper

Quote:
AFAIK the blocks have been predetermined due to relationships between ult/app, and DFWTK. Fang had no predetermined relations coming into this round, other than to war ult..
same intentions as the rest of the block. ap didnt share those intentions which is why we napped them
Unread 6 Dec 2012, 18:41   #92
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
same intentions as the rest of the block. ap didnt share those intentions which is why we napped them
As i said without trying to look like im trying to put other alliances down, there were only two alliances that could win this round. It made our choices who we had to hit to win quite simple.
When Ult/App/DFKTW started to coordinate attacks on us, we were forced to do the same against ult.

Unread 6 Dec 2012, 21:08   #93
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
Saying "Oh we didn't want it anyway" is pathetic. It also makes people sound like Forest with their post result goal revisions.
Care to tell me any time I have given a post result goal revision?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2012, 21:47   #94
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Might have mixed you with CBA, but hard to tell the difference sometimes
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2012, 22:15   #95
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
Might have mixed you with CBA, but hard to tell the difference sometimes
Forest is more literate and over 50 percent of hi posts make sense

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2012, 00:00   #96
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
As recently as last round:

Quote:
A block was put together, in fairly quick time. Originally it was to take down Ult...
Quote:
I am not whining. My aim last round was to twat app and we certainly had fun doing that.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2012, 18:20   #97
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:

And to say we should have done it rounds ago, well, we have learned from our previous mistakes ( and no longer have a rat as hc who is willing to nap ult )
Haha! Assuming this is aimed at me!! It shows how clueless you are about what happened that round if that's what you believe!
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2012, 19:22   #98
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
Haha! Assuming this is aimed at me!! It shows how clueless you are about what happened that round if that's what you believe!
Haha, just kidding Colt, those were actually someone elses words, I was just recycling them.

Not that I believe you were actually a rat all along
Unread 7 Dec 2012, 20:17   #99
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
As recently as last round:
You conveniently missed out on something along the lines of...

Ult said they didn't mind if App won and App said they couldn't lose so the block switched targets from Ult to App before we even launched, infact before the block was even fully together.

Basically first I said we could take down ult, then I switched to App BEFORE any military intervention.
That is not giving the result after it happened, that is telling Cardi he would pay for his behaviour (with his gal/planet too), and then following it up.

You see, Cardi is a bitter and twisted individual, but when he comes against me, I will take him down.
And his cousins too.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2012, 20:32   #100
Mzyxptlk
mz.

I linked Cardi to your post. I think he's crying. I hope you're proud of yourself, jerk.