User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 May 2012, 13:55   #201
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: The Round from CBA's perspective

I read what Mz, whos ability to lay out facts properly and accurate i trust, wrote.. as he said from that, it will be close... your the only person either FaNg or CT or Ultores or neutral disputing that.

So please tell us what is this country mile you talk about
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2012, 13:58   #202
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
I disagree, Ultores bled more (relatively at least). Also in those 4 days, FAnG had more incs (in absolute numbers). Ult had FAnG/CT/ND/TGV(/App/xVx)( app never hit the same nights as ND in the first week, xVx never coordinated with the block). FAnG had Ult/App/xVx/DFWTK/HR(/CT) (CT only was involved in the attacks for 3 days)
If you have all the value its harder for those your atatcking to stop you (Ult getting hit by FanG/CT early on) and easier for you to defend against incommings from those with less value (Ult+block hitting a FaNG alliance which had an insane value lead at that point)

Ultores survived because they managed to keep morale up because they genmuinely worked as a team, FaNG struggled because they are 1 man ordering a team of lemming around.
Unread 7 May 2012, 14:09   #203
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
you overtook FAnG during the cooldown period.
Yes, that seems to be right. On the 16th of April we were in 2nd spot - on the 17th we moved up to 1st. We (the members) were informed that we were at war with FAnG in the early hours of the 17th. So, as I said, FAnG was in 1st place when we dropped the NAP (although not by as big a margin as I'd thought).

Not that this makes any difference to the point I was making.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2012, 14:16   #204
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I read what Mz, whos ability to lay out facts properly and accurate i trust, wrote.. as he said from that, it will be close... your the only person either FaNg or CT or Ultores or neutral disputing that.

So please tell us what is this country mile you talk about
Well im pretty sure he knows his calculation is not correct, and he left out too many variables.
Well if i was the only person denying that Ultores will be winning, by millions, if it continues this way, without Ultores suffering any heavy losses the last week, i surely must be the last sane guy alive.
I dont expect you to be able to see that Ultores is winning, dont get me wrong.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2012, 14:26   #205
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Were not saying that Ultores isnt going to win. We are saying its not a forgone conclusion!!! HOW MANY BLOODY TIMES

Ultores still have to push on to make it happen i cant beleive after being so pro FaNG for so long you are counting your alliance as finished already yet all us Ultores players are the ones saying your alliance is still in the fight. Why are we being your morale officers for you???
Unread 7 May 2012, 14:30   #206
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

It is quite simple.

CT/FaNG were hitting Ult. Both pulling away.

FaNG turned on CT. CT crashed bad (let's not go into why, I am in a foul mood). FaNG Pulled away.

Ult + CT start hitting FaNG. Ult start catching FaNG. CT crash again (once more, don't go there).

Now it seems whoever CT hit out of FaNG and Ult will lose.
So we have a choice

The people who turned on us before Ult were finished off.
Or Ult.

I see no reason why we should stop hitting FaNG.

FaNG messed up by hitting CT too early. FaNG messed up by not sticking to the terms of NAP. FaNG messed on politics all round.

Ult have stuck with it. CT was hitting Ult ONLY to make the round interesting and stop them running away with the lead (and to give themselves a shot at winning of course) and not for any reasons of hate/history and this has been the case.

Politics have been fluid, round has been fun. With 100 ticks left there is still 2 alliances in it. Job done.

But FaNG have NO right to expect any support from CT, when it was effectively FaNG's action which ended CT chance of #1 (no let's not go into crashing again).

And for the record, after FaNG started hitting CT with Ult, most incoming was from Ult who had pretty much 3 fleet attack on CT, whilst FaNG grounded fleets, sent a few fleets (80-100 compared to 200+ from Ult). I guess this is because they thought that Ult could do the dirty work whilst CT would hit Ult back. (Nice honour).

There isn't much else that can be said on the matter apart from one thing.

Reap what you sow.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2012, 14:44   #207
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Why would anyone, FAnG/CT/ND/Apprime or who ever go into the round, not seeking to NAP someone to keep the pace with Ultores? FAnG did this mistake last round, going in to the round, thinking that they would take it as it came, then noticing Ultores allready had blocked up the univers preround.
Again you are wrong, last rd FAnG/CT came into the round allied, as much as xvx/ult were, so completely nullifies that argument..
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2012, 14:53   #208
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
It is quite simple.

FaNG turned on CT. CT crashed bad (let's not go into why, I am in a foul mood). FaNG Pulled away.

Ult + CT start hitting FaNG. Ult start catching FaNG. CT crash again (once more, don't go there).

So we have a choice

Or Ult.

FaNG messed up by hitting CT too early. FaNG messed up by not sticking to the terms of NAP. FaNG messed on politics all round.

Ult have stuck with it. CT was hitting Ult ONLY to make the round interesting and stop them running away with the lead (and to give themselves a shot at winning of course) and not for any reasons of hate/history and this has been the case.

Politics have been fluid, round has been fun. With 100 ticks left there is still 2 alliances in it. Job done.

But FaNG have NO right to expect any support from CT, when it was effectively FaNG's action which ended CT chance of #1 (no let's not go into crashing again).

And for the record, after FaNG started hitting CT with Ult, most incoming was from Ult who had pretty much 3 fleet attack on CT, whilst FaNG grounded fleets, sent a few fleets (80-100 compared to 200+ from Ult). I guess this is because they thought that Ult could do the dirty work whilst CT would hit Ult back. (Nice honour).

Reap what you sow.
Well i dont think anyone in FAnG got a problem with CT wanting revenge on FAnG, and therefor letting Ultores win.
Myself, ive accepted the way CT is conducting buisniss, cus i know why they do it.
CT kingmade Ultores this round, there is no denying it.
Now one could use the rest of the eternity discussing who did what.
FAnG HC claim that CT was tricked by Ultores into backstabbing FAnG in the first place.
CT will claim that the deals were diffrent in both occasions(when CT allied Ult, and FAnG allied Ult).

"Politics have been fluid, round has been fun. With 100 ticks left there is still 2 alliances in it. Job done."
The only way there would still be 2 alliances in it is if Ultores magicly should start losing loads and loads of roids to no incommings at all, seeing that FAnG got enough with trying to defend the constant waves of incomming from CT/Ultores block

"And for the record, after FaNG started hitting CT with Ult, most incoming was from Ult who had pretty much 3 fleet attack on CT, whilst FaNG grounded fleets, sent a few fleets (80-100 compared to 200+ from Ult). I guess this is because they thought that Ult could do the dirty work whilst CT would hit Ult back. (Nice honour)."
The reason for FAnG not 2 fleeting/3 fleeting on CT is because FAnG got incommings, and Ultores did not.

We are reaping what we sowed, we did halt CTs bid for #1, and now CT is halting FAnG bid for #1.

Everyone is unhappy, except for Ultores, who is winning because of this.

Unread 7 May 2012, 14:56   #209
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
It is quite simple.

So we have a choice

Or Ult.

Reap what you sow.
Very nice story, however, you forget that CT turned on Fang first? I think thats a fairly major issue, but is completely absent from your lovely story!
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2012, 15:09   #210
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Let's be honest. Bloody-Butch3rs constant stupidity and trolling on AD has cost FAnG an ally in CT, and possibily FAnG's chances at #1.
Unread 7 May 2012, 15:12   #211
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
That saying, that alone will prod up to 10 million in score, depending on bonus etc etc etc etc.
15000 roids * 250 res * 1.6 from FCs * 102 ticks / 100 = 6.12m value. Except, of course I'm "in cohort" with Ultores, so clearly my arithmetic cannot be trusted.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2012, 15:16   #212
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
Again you are wrong, last rd FAnG/CT came into the round allied, as much as xvx/ult were, so completely nullifies that argument..
Luckily, i got a logging option on my IRC.
[19:55] <<@FAnG> Top attackers on alliance FAnG are (total: 251) Ultores - 49 | Conspiracy - 46 | xVx - 45 | Unknown - 39 | Tides of Fire - 22
This was one point early last round, either the intel mustve VERY VERY wrongly added, or u sir, are lying like a bitch.
Allthough i might have misunderstood this option in the bot.

Unread 7 May 2012, 15:17   #213
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
Let's be honest. Bloody-Butch3rs constant stupidity and trolling on AD has cost FAnG an ally in CT, and possibily FAnG's chances at #1.
FAnGs chances at #1 are dimming

However, its not butchers fault we lost a friend and ally in CT
Unread 7 May 2012, 15:18   #214
Illusion
Sex, Drugs & ROCK'n'roll

Illusion is an unknown quantity at this point

Completly denying facts, ignoring evidence, continueing with the same statements when proven they are incorrect, telling others they are wrong when they got evidence to backup theyr statements etc, etc.. IS NOT JUST "personal oppinions" .. atleast not in my "personal oppinion"
Round 37-40: HeX DC
Round 41-42: ROCK DC/BC
Round 43: p3nguins
Round 44-49: Ultores
Round 50-56: ROCK HC
Round 57: Ultores
Round 58: p3nguins
Round 59: ROCK HC
Round 60-63: Astatores
Round 64-72: Retirement
Round 73-76: Astatores
Round 77-94: Retirement
Round 95-98: Phoenix
Round 99-101: ODDR
Round 102: Wildcards
Illusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2012, 15:21   #215
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Luckily, i got a logging option on my IRC.
[19:55] <mPulse> !surprisesex fang
[19:55] <<@FAnG> Top attackers on alliance FAnG are (total: 251) Ultores - 49 | Conspiracy - 46 | xVx - 45 | Unknown - 39 | Tides of Fire - 22
This was one point early last round, either the intel mustve VERY VERY wrongly added, or u sir, are lying like a bitch.
Allthough i might have misunderstood this option in the bot.
that would have been very early on in round, like first week. my planet alone has recieved that many incs to date this round.
Unread 7 May 2012, 15:22   #216
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
that would have been very early on in round, like first week. my planet alone has recieved that many incs to date this round.
Colt claims CT/FAnG came into the round allied. Wich would mean they wouldnt target each other i assume.

Unread 7 May 2012, 15:23   #217
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
Completly denying facts, ignoring evidence, continueing with the same statements when proven they are incorrect, telling others they are wrong when they got evidence to backup theyr statements etc, etc.. IS NOT JUST "personal oppinions" .. atleast not in my "personal oppinion"
Well im not the one denying the facts.
Someone in here still thinks it is a open race given the current situation

Unread 7 May 2012, 15:25   #218
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Colt claims CT/FAnG came into the round allied. Wich would mean they wouldnt target each other i assume.
There's a difference in actively targetting eachother and hitting the odd planet in galraids.
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2012, 15:28   #219
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
There's a difference in actively targetting eachother and hitting the odd planet in galraids.
Well, both you and Colt might have a diffrent view on what "allied" means, so i cba to start arguing over this one too.

Unread 7 May 2012, 15:30   #220
Blue_Esper

i hope Bloody-Butch3r plays next round. This has got to be the most enjoyable round of AD i have ever read!
Unread 7 May 2012, 15:31   #221
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well, both you and Colt might have a diffrent view on what "allied" means, so i cba to start arguing over this one too.
If you read his post, he said 'as much as xvx/ult were', in which i said a couple posts back that we avoided targetting eachother early on, and had no other co-operation beyond that.
Unread 7 May 2012, 15:34   #222
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
If you read his post, he said 'as much as xvx/ult were', in which i said a couple posts back that we avoided targetting eachother early on, and had no other co-operation beyond that.
[15:59] <Colt> we were allied to ct from start
01[15:59] <B-Butch3r> lol, well then we wouldnt have attacked em
01[15:59] <B-Butch3r> and if we did attack em
01[15:59] <B-Butch3r> ur wrong
[16:00] <Colt> we didnt attack them
[16:00] <Colt> ¬_¬
[16:00] <Colt> what is hard to understand

Then clearly CT got the better part of the deal last round

Unread 7 May 2012, 15:37   #223
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
[15:59] <Colt> we were allied to ct from start
01[15:59] <B-Butch3r> lol, well then we wouldnt have attacked em
01[15:59] <B-Butch3r> and if we did attack em
01[15:59] <B-Butch3r> ur wrong
[16:00] <Colt> we didnt attack them
[16:00] <Colt> ¬_¬
[16:00] <Colt> what is hard to understand

Then clearly CT got the better part of the deal last round
Would you really class hitting the odd planet in random galraids the first 1-2 weeks as attacking an alliance? I'm pretty sure Colt meant you didn't attack them in the sense that you didn't actually target them.

Colt, confirm/deny!
Unread 7 May 2012, 15:40   #224
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Would you really class hitting the odd planet in random galraids the first 1-2 weeks as attacking an alliance? I'm pretty sure Colt meant you didn't attack them in the sense that you didn't actually target them.

Colt, confirm/deny!
Well he atleast said that FAnG did not hit CT, cus we were allied, clearly, CT didnt follow the deal if it meant not hitting FAnG
I dont know if the bot had the right intel added allthough, so i might be wrong.

Unread 7 May 2012, 15:54   #225
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Well he atleast said that FAnG did not hit CT, cus we were allied, clearly, CT didnt follow the deal if it meant not hitting FAnG
I dont know if the bot had the right intel added allthough, so i might be wrong.
Suppose we have different views on 'hitting' an alliance, personally I wouldn't class hitting random ct planets in galraids now and then as attacking ct. You might though!
Unread 7 May 2012, 16:05   #226
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Suppose we have different views on 'hitting' an alliance, personally I wouldn't class hitting random ct planets in galraids now and then as attacking ct. You might though!
[15:54] <Colt> fang didnt tgt ct no
[15:54] <Colt> i should no
[15:54] <Colt> i bc'd most attacks
[15:55] <Colt> know*
01[15:55] <B-Butch3r> Well why do i remeber hitting CT last round?
[15:55] <Colt> u memory is crap then
[15:55] <Colt> or u solo'd

Unread 7 May 2012, 16:23   #227
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
01[15:55] <B-Butch3r> Well why do i remeber hitting CT last round?
[15:55] <Colt> u memory is crap then
[15:55] <Colt> or u solo'd
There's your explanation right there then!

Last edited by eksero; 7 May 2012 at 16:28.
Unread 7 May 2012, 16:39   #228
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Im bemused btw.. your getting incs from CT/Ultores/App/xVx right??? Ultores is your main rival for the round yet all the other block members seemed to have gained nothing whilst Ultores gains a lot.. are you DCing backwards?? surely Ultores incommings should take priority....
Unread 7 May 2012, 17:00   #229
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Very nice story, however, you forget that CT turned on Fang first? I think thats a fairly major issue, but is completely absent from your lovely story!
That doesn't come into it though, but I could have started my post with that.

However, I didn't because that was in the middle of the round and we are talking about the end game.

Fang were in a position to win, they turned on CT to early and that is their fault alone.

For clarity, I am not saying Fang shouldn't have turned on CT, just that they pissed up the timing
Unread 7 May 2012, 17:01   #230
Forest

Quote:
No-one takes AD for serious when it comes to politics
Unread 7 May 2012, 17:26   #231
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Probably not. But it would be rather funny.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2012, 17:32   #232
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
That doesn't come into it though, but I could have started my post with that.

However, I didn't because that was in the middle of the round and we are talking about the end game.

Fang were in a position to win, they turned on CT to early and that is their fault alone.

For clarity, I am not saying Fang shouldn't have turned on CT, just that they pissed up the timing
This is likely somewhat correct.
Both FAnG and CT ****ed up their war declaration timings.
CT doing it WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too early as the "DEFENDERS OF THE UNIVERSE, WE WILL NOT ALLOW STAGNATION", then failing absolutely horribly.
FAnG by under-estimating the team we had and could have easily powered past CT in the long run, but likely got manipulated by Ult somehow.

Regardless, Ult wins, CT sucks donkeyballs, and FAnG gets emo in the 2nd place corner :crymeariver:
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2012, 20:56   #233
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K View Post
CT doing it WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too early as the "DEFENDERS OF THE UNIVERSE, WE WILL NOT ALLOW STAGNATION", then failing absolutely horribly.
Sorry?

Do you mean CT failed as an alliance? I really hope so.....

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2012, 22:24   #234
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K View Post
This is likely somewhat correct.
Both FAnG and CT ****ed up their war declaration timings.
FAnG by under-estimating the team we had and could have easily powered past CT in the long run, but likely got manipulated by Ult somehow.

Regardless, Ult wins, CT sucks donkeyballs, and FAnG gets emo in the 2nd place corner :crymeariver:
Actually had FaNG not fked up with their 'revenge' then CT's timing would have been absolutely correct.

But I think all sides apart from FaNG could have presumed that FaNG would not have acted as they did at the time they did.
Unread 7 May 2012, 22:40   #235
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:

Colt, confirm/deny!
Considering the amount of incs on !surprisesex (which is wildly inaccurate at best of times) I'd guess its a pretty much pre-tick 100 figure...this suggests to me its just random gal raids, which in my mind and I'm pretty sure everyone's but B-Butch3rs is NOT actively targeting an alliance...

I'm more than certain if you asked Ultores/xVx last rd at same time as your logging (which i have myself fyi) you will find they have random incs on themselves too, does this mean they weren't allied?

Please though butcher, please do try again to prove me wrong....
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2012, 23:06   #236
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm more than certain if you asked Ultores/xVx last rd at same time as your logging (which i have myself fyi) you will find they have random incs on themselves too, does this mean they weren't allied?
In it self, it doesnt. But then again we had no deals with ult last round untill after we were gangbanged by the anti ult block for not joining that one. I don't care what the AD trollsquad believes really, i've been open about xVx politics all along.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2012, 23:16   #237
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Considering the amount of incs on !surprisesex (which is wildly inaccurate at best of times) I'd guess its a pretty much pre-tick 100 figure...this suggests to me its just random gal raids, which in my mind and I'm pretty sure everyone's but B-Butch3rs is NOT actively targeting an alliance...

Please though butcher, please do try again to prove me wrong....
I dont try to prove you wrong, im just pretty sure CT got the better end of the deal, as you were so sure that FAnG did not hit CT at all as u claimed

Unread 8 May 2012, 03:25   #238
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Actually had FaNG not fked up with their 'revenge' then CT's timing would have been absolutely correct.

But I think all sides apart from FaNG could have presumed that FaNG would not have acted as they did at the time they did.
As with all your posts. Wrong.
Unread 8 May 2012, 06:21   #239
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
As with all your posts. Wrong.
Nice post, full of substance there. You even overlooked the fact that a lot of people post to agree with what I have said.

Anyhow, let me spell it out for you.

CT's timing was correct because they kept FaNG down long enough to stop them running away with the round, they stopped Ult from running away with the round and until FaNG turned on CT, it was a straight fight between CT and FaNG.
CT could never have been in a better position, as they could never have put themselves into the position where they were clear winners.

As for presuming what FaNG would do.
I don't think anyone (even Ult when asking you to hit us would believe that you actually would) would think you would hit us so early, opening it up so that it was a three way fight that was risky for you, from a two way fight that you were winning.

Had you left it a week later, then you would have cruised to victory, as has been proved by how quickly CT fell and how long it has taken for Ult to take you down.

Maybe I should remind you that approx 20 mins after FaNG posted to declare war, I posted to say Ult would win.

Fact is, whilst this round has been one of the most fluid and fun politically for a long, long time, the outcomes to the politics have been completely predictable to anyone with half a brain cell.

I still believe FaNG will lose and I still believe it is a round that FaNG should have won with ease due to how the round went but that they threw the round away stating 'we would rather Ult win'.

If you lose it will be because of weak leadership and nothing more.
Unread 8 May 2012, 08:30   #240
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Who agrees with you, CT perhaps? I have spoken to some of your members, and they arent happy with your HCs decisions this round. Maybe ultores because you truly have served them well this round?

If CT wanted it to be a fight between Fang and CT in the end for top spot, then they should have declared war much later, when ultores couldnt come back into the game, you were already coasting past fang due to you not having any serious incoming so far. CT pissed their pants at the threat of the ultores block turning on them, and stabbed fang in the back, letting Ultores back into contention
Unread 8 May 2012, 09:51   #241
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

So ult will win another round? LOL. Go Fang and CT!
Unread 8 May 2012, 10:38   #242
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
It is quite simple.

So we have a choice

Or Ult.

Reap what you sow.
Look pal, to be quite honest here.. Most of your post is garbage as well as 99.999% of the others posting here.

However you have hit the nail on the head. Fang can not deal with politics/pr in any capable way whatsoever. We knew this b4 Fang came back last round. We knew it at the end of last round. We knew it pre this round and now we know it once again at the end of this round...

Fang need to recruit a pr/pols person to run their show as no one there likes politics/does politics in any efficent manner... IF they had CarDi / JBG / Cain / GMorMonroe do run their pols it would be gg (that list is very much incomplete i know, but it's just to make a point)

Look Fag if you want me recruit u pr person i charge 3 credits and I ll stick someone in you.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2012, 10:52   #243
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
So ult will win another round? LOL. Go Fang and CT!
I think FAnG fought well.
You cannot win when you have so many fleet incomming as FAnG has had this round.
Im looking forward to seeing what alliance recived what incomming when the round is over.
Well played to CT/Ultores, you deserve to win, but i do hope for the sake of PA you decide to break up you block for next round.

Unread 8 May 2012, 12:01   #244
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
IF they had CarDi / JBG / Cain / GMorMonroe do run their pols it would be gg (that list is very much incomplete i know, but it's just to make a point)
lol Cardi's awful at PR/Pol, rest I agree with.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2012, 12:03   #245
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You cannot win when you have so many fleet incomming as FAnG has had this round.
Im looking forward to seeing what alliance recived what incomming when the round is over.
Well played to CT/Ultores, you deserve to win, but i do hope for the sake of PA you decide to break up you block for next round.
quit this shit about others blocking and shiz like that already.. cmon, enough of that

who started this round with blocking? you did, from freaking pt0 basicly.. before telling others how to cope with planetarion, try to get ure own things in order and show the initiative

PS: ultores has been under fire for the first 2/3 of the round which has made it very hard for our ppl to get any value up and deal with incomings.. yet we are fighting ure sorry asses for the top spot.. u might have close to the same amount of incs than ultores has had this round, tho that dosent make it as harsh as it has been on us (read the 2/3 of the round sentence again and a light-bulb might switch on)..
Unread 8 May 2012, 12:04   #246
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

It's hilarious to read Fang members (and others) claiming that Ultores have been gifted the round through some sort of favourable politics and blocking when the only reason Fang were ever in any position to win themselves was due to pre-round politics, mass blocking vs their only competition and a free ride for the first half of the round. Take away those favourable scenarios and you are basically left with just another ND. Good job though guys, lets hope your sense of injustice and self pity spurs you on to actually try playing (read, pre-round block even more allies and avoid incs longer) next round.
Unread 8 May 2012, 13:18   #247
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
It's hilarious to read Fang members (and others) claiming that Ultores have been gifted the round through some sort of favourable politics and blocking when the only reason Fang were ever in any position to win themselves was due to pre-round politics, mass blocking vs their only competition and a free ride for the first half of the round. Take away those favourable scenarios and you are basically left with just another ND. Good job though guys, lets hope your sense of injustice and self pity spurs you on to actually try playing (read, pre-round block even more allies and avoid incs longer) next round.
Lol, Ultores did win due to CT gifting them the win? there is no way in hell they wouldve caught up with FAnG otherwise
But its a part of the game, its well played by both CT/Ultores and FAnG to keep it interesting for around 1000 ticks.
Its been a good round, with awfull stats though

Unread 8 May 2012, 13:31   #248
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Lol, Ultores did win due to CT gifting them the win? there is no way in hell they wouldve caught up with FAnG otherwise
But its a part of the game, its well played by both CT/Ultores and FAnG to keep it interesting for around 1000 ticks.
Its been a good round, with awfull stats though
?? its like u do not read the posts at all.. null
Unread 8 May 2012, 13:35   #249
neroon

ok ill try to help u..

what venox was refering to.. was..

that fang wouldnt have been able to get into the position where they were in the first place, if they hadn`t blocked with others (including CT) from the start of the round..

that action made it possible that fang received no incs for the 2/3 of the round and built up value/score/roids whatever.. if they hadn`t ganged on ult with others from the start of the round, they would have most probably been on average ranks and there would have been nothing to cath on
Unread 8 May 2012, 13:58   #250
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The point is, you usually have to avoid too many fights. Fang declared war on CT a bit too early. It all comes down to politics. Then again, it seems CT died way too fast :P