User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 22 Apr 2012, 08:08   #1
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Story of the round so far

I have watched KIA and these forums with interest, and until now have had to sit on my hands to stop myself from replying to some utterly stupid posts.
However, the time has now come.

How I see it:

CT/FaNG have enough of Ult walking the round along with their lapdogs xVx and target Ult fairly heavily, along with some friends.

Everyone whines about blocking

After Ult is beat down, FaNG start targetting elsewhere and make too many enemies.

Everyone blocks against FaNG. Everyone laughs at FaNG Whether co-ordinated or not, it is the same effect.

CT drop co-operation with FaNG to make it a more interesting round.

Everyone laughs at CT (haha you will die easily once we all kill FaNG)

Ult start to dominate and become favourites for the round.
CT respond by napping FaNG once more, in response to what amounts to a big block against them.

Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2012, 08:19   #2
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Story of the round so far

not all is correct.. quite alot can once again lol on CT

cos.. this is seriously funny
Unread 22 Apr 2012, 08:31   #3
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I am sure they will

It was the irony I was pointing out

Kinda ironic you missed it
Unread 22 Apr 2012, 09:05   #4
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

whatever ure intention was, i still felt like pointing it out more clearly :P
Unread 22 Apr 2012, 09:50   #5
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

I think its not far from the truth.

Ultores starts to get off to a good start, alongside their allie xVx, and CT/FAnG decides to take em down, Ultores whines about blocking.

After Ultores is roided dry FAnG decides to roid others in the Ultores block, wich isnt very popular.

Ultores offers FAnG a NAP to take down CT, FAnG refuses, Ultores convince CT that FAnG has been trying to get a NAP with Ultores, CT NAPs the Ultores block.

Ultores think they are gonna do a political masterstroke and they offer FAnG a NAP with the Ultores block, FAnG refuses.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2012, 09:59   #6
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

There was no Ultores block (other than dfwtk) before FAnG started targetting others than Ultores tho.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2012, 10:04   #7
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
There was no Ultores block (other than dfwtk) before FAnG started targetting others than Ultores tho.
xVx and Ultores is allways close.
As a lot of them stated on here last round, their friendships means more than politics.

Unread 22 Apr 2012, 10:37   #8
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
I think its not far from the truth.

Ultores think they are gonna do a political masterstroke and they offer FAnG a NAP with the Ultores block, FAnG refuses.
It was the other way around actually. Fang offered us a nap, and we refused. Your hc's then ran off offering the same deal to ct.

Quote:
xVx and Ultores is allways close.
As a lot of them stated on here last round, their friendships means more than politics.
Having good relations != co-operating 24/7 like you are making it out to
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2012, 11:34   #9
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
It was the other way around actually. Fang offered us a nap, and we refused. Your hc's then ran off offering the same deal to ct.
That could be, but that dosnt make sense to me.

Unread 22 Apr 2012, 11:49   #10
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
this is all really impressive i especially like how everytime we think b-bitch3r just cant get any more stupid.......... but you some how managed to pull off the impossible and sink to depths previously unknown good work
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2012, 11:54   #11
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikee View Post
this is all really impressive i especially like how everytime we think b-bitch3r just cant get any more stupid.......... but you some how managed to pull off the impossible and sink to depths previously unknown good work
I dont get it.

Unread 22 Apr 2012, 12:24   #12
Forest

b-butcher there really is no point arguing.

Fact is, I have said my thoughts and had many people on irc tell me they are pretty correct.

Ult will argue because they want to win
Mikee will argue cause he is just offensive

Just sit tight, knowing you are right
Unread 22 Apr 2012, 12:57   #13
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wouldn't be the first time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
b-butcher there really is no point arguing.

Fact is, I have said my thoughts and had many people on irc tell me they are pretty correct.

Ult will argue because they want to win
Mikee will argue cause he is just offensive

Just sit tight, knowing you are right
Argue about what?

Quote:

Only 22 mil behind with 19 days to go, clearly the favourites to win

Last edited by eksero; 22 Apr 2012 at 13:08.
Unread 22 Apr 2012, 13:36   #14
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
I have watched KIA and these forums with interest, and until now have had to sit on my hands to stop myself from replying to some utterly stupid posts.
However, the time has now come.

How I see it:

CT/FaNG have enough of Ult walking the round along with their lapdogs xVx and target Ult fairly heavily, along with some friends.

After Ult is beat down, FaNG start targetting elsewhere and make too many enemies.

Everyone blocks against FaNG. Everyone laughs at FaNG Whether co-ordinated or not, it is the same effect.

Everyone laughs at CT (haha you will die easily once we all kill FaNG)

CT respond by napping FaNG once more, in response to what amounts to a big block against them.

I think thats reasonably accurate tbh, it will go full circle again before round end tho...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodybutcher
Ultores offers FAnG a NAP to take down CT, FAnG refuses, Ultores convince CT that FAnG has been trying to get a NAP with Ultores, CT NAPs the Ultores block.
Except Titos was quoted multiple times yesterday saying Ultores wanted nothing to do with the nap FANG OFFERED.

CT are doing there best to keep themselves at arms length from incommings... really havent the kind that FaNG and Ult have had (Appocomasters end of round inc spreadsheet will tell an intresting story) lets see if they can keep it that way
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2012, 13:46   #15
Forest

Quote:
Only 22 mil behind with 19 days to go, clearly the favourites to win

Some of the noobs will fall for that in PA but I have been round the block far too many times to listen to that sort of thing

Anyone who has any sense at all knows that Ult would have walked the round with 19 days to go
Unread 22 Apr 2012, 14:19   #16
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

i guess we will never know what could have happened. All we know now is nothing has changed since PT 24.
Unread 22 Apr 2012, 14:32   #17
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

<Titos> no....like Imperia...I gave App the win to secure 2nd place....I am doing the sane now

Think that says it all!
Unread 22 Apr 2012, 17:25   #18
neroon

Quote:
Fang`s wet dream was to nap ultores, so they could take on CT.. ultores was down in value so much already, that they wouldnt had made any threats to roundwin neways nemore.. AND CT being easy enough to roid, fang would have had enough power to keep Ultore`s pace in roiding..

neways.. it didnt work, since none of you deserve win neways

and now fang has to settle being napped to CT for a few days, to keep the incs level low.. they will once more turn against CT tho (as CT ovbiously have no idea how things are going) to be able to win over em.. when that happens then i really hope that ultores still keeps hittin fang
Unread 22 Apr 2012, 18:20   #19
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
I think you will find CT dropped the nap due to being scared of imminent incomings....nothing to do with making the round interesting

As butcher has been told already it was FAnG who came asking for a nap, not ultores....
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2012, 18:31   #20
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
I think you will find CT dropped the nap due to being scared of imminent incomings....nothing to do with making the round interesting

As butcher has been told already it was FAnG who came asking for a nap, not ultores....
I dont understand why Ultores wouldnt accept the NAP, but hey, im clueless

Unread 22 Apr 2012, 18:40   #21
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
I dont understand why Ultores wouldnt accept the NAP, but hey, im clueless
I suppose to let you go head to head with your main competitor for #1, but hey, you'd rather play for 2nd place than do that
Unread 23 Apr 2012, 00:20   #22
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I suppose to let you go head to head with your main competitor for #1, but hey, you'd rather play for 2nd place than do that
Its pretty clear that FAnG wont end #1 when the Ultores block hit them all the time.
CT has played their cards best, they are winning, and its well deserved.

Unread 23 Apr 2012, 00:49   #23
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Its pretty clear that FAnG wont end #1 when the Ultores block hit them all the time.
FAnG wont end #1 cos they are napped to their only competitor (who is currently #1) if you dont give #1 incs then #1 will win and FAnG will be support alliance. But we knew this already...
Unread 23 Apr 2012, 00:49   #24
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Who's to say we would have hit fang? You had no more roids left..

But hey, 2nd place is good too, right?
Unread 23 Apr 2012, 01:22   #25
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

HAHAHAHAHAHA how come people havent come to realize that CT is winning the round. 10 man gang up to beat ct then let nd steal the win
Unread 23 Apr 2012, 01:43   #26
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Who's to say we would have hit fang? You had no more roids left..

But hey, 2nd place is good too, right?
Well so far the Ultores block has been hitting FAnG for the whole round?
Im looking forward to see the stats on who has recieved incs this round, and who hasnt, when they come out after EORC, i think it will show us that CT hasnt been under fire the same way Ultores and FAnG has.
Ultores block decided to join the #1 alliance to bash down on FAnG, thats what made CT the winners, FAnG had lost their momentum, and wernt able to strike a comeback alone.

Unread 23 Apr 2012, 01:51   #27
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Well so far the Ultores block has been hitting FAnG for the whole round?
Im looking forward to see the stats on who has recieved incs this round, and who hasnt, when they come out after EORC, i think it will show us that CT hasnt been under fire the same way Ultores and FAnG has.
Ultores block decided to join the #1 alliance to bash down on FAnG, thats what made CT the winners, FAnG had lost their momentum, and wernt able to strike a comeback alone.
Getting big incs for 4 days while having a massive value lead is enough to break you down?

And it's pretty obvious that ct hasn't had much incs, their total roidloss is less than what you lost in those 4 days.

I think you should be telling this to your hc's
Unread 23 Apr 2012, 01:54   #28
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Getting big incs for 4 days while having a massive value lead is enough to break you down?

And it's pretty obvious that ct hasn't had much incs, their total roidloss is less than what you lost in those 4 days.

I think you should be telling this to your hc's
lol, this is a total diffrent scenario.
as you claim, FAnG comes to Ultores block to ask for NAP to take down the #1 allie, Ultores block refuses?
and, imho, when Ultores block NAPed the #1 allie to take down FAnG, this was much more alike xVx of last round

Unread 23 Apr 2012, 02:27   #29
Blue_Esper

Quote:
as you claim, FAnG comes to Ultores block to ask for NAP to take down the #1 allie, Ultores block refuses?
and, imho, when Ultores block NAPed the #1 allie to take down FAnG, this was much more alike xVx of last round
This was when FAnG were number 1 and were well ahead of everyone else in every category. now CT is ahead on score and roids and you nap them? lol.
Unread 23 Apr 2012, 03:38   #30
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Did Ultores punch xvx in face last round and then napped them?
Man, it looks like fang is ct's bitch, who gets slapped around when needed.
Unread 23 Apr 2012, 05:58   #31
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Totally different man! xVx were much more than 12m behind ult last round with 3 weeks to go
Unread 23 Apr 2012, 07:45   #32
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
i guess we will never know what could have happened. All we know now is nothing has changed since PT 24.
I do disagree with this. Politics were pretty interesting this round so far imo, though maybe not to everyone liking (as if politics ever are to everyones liking).

Forest post sums it up pretty nicely in a very general sense, it looks pretty eventful for PA from the past rounds I can remember.
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2012, 07:56   #33
neroon

what exactly has been intereting in the politics so far?
Unread 23 Apr 2012, 08:01   #34
neroon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHA how come people havent come to realize that CT is winning the round. 10 man gang up to beat ct then let nd steal the win
meh, still Fang is in the best position for the win, nothing really has changed.. apart from them receiving incs for 4 days straight and folding in

everyone pretty much know that it takes about 3 days to take CT down on their knees, which should nicely be doable by Fang, as they need to backstab CT once again (who ovbiously dont understand a thing again) IF they dare to go for the win..
Unread 23 Apr 2012, 08:35   #35
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Why do you even bother...?

FAnG came to Ultores to ask them to take FAnG down now did they? Yes...of course they did!

Since when were DFWTK #1 ally?

The only reason you post on here is to give everyone a good laugh and to be proven wrong on pretty much everything you say.

AM I RIGHT?!!?
Ultores
Unread 23 Apr 2012, 09:01   #36
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
what exactly has been intereting in the politics so far?
Personally I thought it was smart what was done to keep Ult from gaining an early value-lead. I know it has a lot of people arguing against it, but you cannot deny that it was effective in achieving its goal. From a CT/Fang point of view, I thought it was clever.

Then there was the declaration of war between fang and CT. Though it only lasted a handful of days, it was quite a turn of events, especially (again) from a CT/Fang point of view. The war had by far a worse imbalance in numbers than the previous war with Ult, as far as I can tell (peon).

Finally, there was the completely unexpected re-alliance between CT and Fang.

All pretty interesting to me as a peon in CT tbh. I see the future perspective for this round shift twice within the same week. Perhaps from an Ult point of view its not that exciting, but that doesnt mean that nothing has happened.
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2012, 09:16   #37
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

MiX is pretty much right there, pretty much the only aspect that I'd disagree with is about this being unexpected. I think it makes sense for CT to keep Fang and Ultores hitting each other as long as they can and Fang had to stop the incs somehow.

Plenty of time left.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2012, 10:34   #38
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Totally different man! xVx were much more than 12m behind ult last round with 3 weeks to go
Everyone was on xVx ass from pt300 or what ever, from when Ultores passed them on the rankings, to get them to hit them?
They were in the run for the win, they choosed not to.
FAnG this round has how ever been fairly beaten to death by the Ultores powerblock and CT.

Unread 23 Apr 2012, 11:02   #39
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
Everyone was on xVx ass from pt300 or what ever, from when Ultores passed them on the rankings, to get them to hit them?
FAnG this round has how ever been fairly beaten to death by the Ultores powerblock and CT.
FAnG are still in for the win or do u believe a 20mill deficit with over 400 ticks left is insurmountable?
Ultores
Unread 23 Apr 2012, 12:07   #40
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Beaten to death? You had 4 nights of proper incs, you're making it sound like 4 weeks..

And after beeing 12m behind with 3 weeks to go, you chose not to try either.
Unread 23 Apr 2012, 13:40   #41
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I dont get it.
and thats why your so stupid you just DONT GET IT...............

Quote:
lol at the "powerblock", so if #3 #5 #6 #7 alliances are powerblock what does your 1 braincell make #1 #2 #4 #10 alliances make them out to be? the underdog ?

Last edited by Mikee; 23 Apr 2012 at 13:49.
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2012, 14:30   #42
Blue_Esper

Quote:
and thats why your so stupid you just DONT GET IT...............

lol at the "powerblock", so if #3 #5 #6 #7 alliances are powerblock what does your 1 braincell make #1 #2 #4 #10 alliances make them out to be? the underdog ?
you forgot the new addition to the underdogs #13 as if they didn't have enough planets already
Unread 23 Apr 2012, 15:49   #43
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
meh, still Fang is in the best position for the win, nothing really has changed.. apart from them receiving incs for 4 days straight and folding in

everyone pretty much know that it takes about 3 days to take CT down on their knees, which should nicely be doable by Fang, as they need to backstab CT once again (who ovbiously dont understand a thing again) IF they dare to go for the win..
What exactly are CT failing to understand here and what do you think they should have done differently?
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2012, 15:50   #44
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Considering I'm pretty sure it'll happen going forward next round.
But if you took a poll on block vs block at the start of the round, I very much doubt it would be worse then 70% favored towards Ult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper
you forgot the new addition to the underdogs #13 as if they didn't have enough planets already
264 vs 268?
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2012, 18:21   #45
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

wtf going on with Ult having a 'powerblock'??? you guys have #1,#2 and #4 alliance!!! If that isnt the powerblock then your alliances are proper shit!!!

And your all hitting Ultores.... and we are gaining on Fang still... score wise... so funny!!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2012, 18:44   #46
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

is it just me or does anyone else have an awful feeling of deja vu ?

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2012, 20:21   #47
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Cmon Kaiba, dont be funny now. This is like last round, and now you're defending the same thing you tried to mock last round?

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2012, 23:09   #48
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
is it just me or does anyone else have an awful feeling of deja vu ?
yes it all seems familiar - only difference I see is that the posters have switched names, completely contradicting the last round posts.

The joy of a new round
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2012, 23:28   #49
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killeah View Post
yes it all seems familiar - only difference I see is that the posters have switched names, completely contradicting the last round posts.

The joy of a new round
We haven't all swapped opinions
Ultores
Unread 25 Apr 2012, 00:22   #50
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
wtf going on with Ult having a 'powerblock'??? you guys have #1,#2 and #4 alliance!!! If that isnt the powerblock then your alliances are proper shit!!!

And your all hitting Ultores.... and we are gaining on Fang still... score wise... so funny!!
Well when u used the powerblock to attack FAnG the other week alongside CT it showed us its efficientcy.
This brother like relationship between xVx and Ultores has forced the other alliances in the game to band together to fight the power duo from last round. This round they allied the up and comming DFWKT to form a powerblock.