User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 17 Nov 2011, 20:39   #1
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Round over after 450 ticks?

What happened guys?

Who allowed CT and ND run away with the round this early??

So all we have to do now is watch them farm everyone else until CT and friends comes and kill ND?? (about tick 800 id presume)

Is this because Apprime hate Ultores so much they stopped them being a contender and allowed CT to get the win?

This is some serious bullshit guys - its an st round and we have 2 alliances farming the rest!! All strategies are supposed to have holes so why the hell are 2 alliances so far ahead???

I think this is a sad sad day when the likes of CT and ND can be allowed to gather a 10-15 mill point lead and a 15-20k roid lead in just over 400 ticks.

Something about pa has to change for sure... but who knows what...
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2011, 21:49   #2
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round over after 450 ticks?

Here comes the propaganda again...

It only takes a few nights for alliances to teamup against another to roid their target dry. For once we dont have blocks from t1. We still have 700 ticks for blocks to form and have endless boring evenings of hitting the same target over and over again.

I'm not sure if you're implying CT/ND are napped btw. Cause they sure arent, looking at the our incoming every night.

On the farming subject, xvx is doing a nice job too growing fat and all

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2011, 22:29   #3
Tri

Tri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura about

Trollollollollollollollollolllllllll
Unread 17 Nov 2011, 22:53   #4
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
What happened guys?

So all we have to do now is watch them farm everyone else until CT and friends comes and kill ND?? (about tick 800 id presume)

Is this because Apprime hate Ultores so much they stopped them being a contender and allowed CT to get the win?

This is some serious bullshit guys - its an st round and we have 2 alliances farming the rest!! All strategies are supposed to have holes so why the hell are 2 alliances so far ahead???

I think this is a sad sad day when the likes of CT and ND can be allowed to gather a 10-15 mill point lead and a 15-20k roid lead in just over 400 ticks.

Something about pa has to change for sure... but who knows what...
Whats a bit strange, is that yeah they have quite decent scorelead, specially the #1. And the strange part is, that they arent actually roidfat, so basicly noone is that eager to fight em either it seems.

CT and ND could only win in a round like this, where they are left alone. Which i still doubt tho, as Apprime still will be pissing on em. They are far more fatter, they have still ppl that could contribute to tag, they have 100% more skill than ND or CT has. So the round is still far from over i think.

Why i actually posted in the first place, was still the good old reduce-the-fcking-tag-sizes comment once again. There are 2 quite bad alliances out there, that can support the 80 planet theory as tag size. U see alliances even doing bad things themselves cos of this ridiculously big tags - xvx splittin to be able to play decently with their hardcore players. U cant read this split however u want, bad or not for U, but there was actually a meaning for that.

Planetarion today dosent have big enough playerbase to support 80 man tags and hope theres more than 2-3 tags competing for #1. I know all the smurf about alliances having communities and so on, tho thats not the issue here, if there were 40man tags. Be creative and act accordingly. get over the standards.

over and out, a bit of drunk.. will reply to trolling if i can
Unread 18 Nov 2011, 05:07   #5
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

No one cares Kaiba

hmmm again we have seen alliances grow this round, xvx split big deal tgv ult ect all got bigger. ND got bigger. ND decided not to be a part of blocks from the start because everyone bitches about blocks, now we are gal raiding top gals (hardly farming, hence why we are not roid fat like xVx and have decent scores ... from hitting big targets not farming ... we get less lands this way sure but we have fun) ... saying ND or CT could only win a round this way is a joke, get off your high horse, for one neither has won yet last round a half tag won.

You amuse me
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2011, 09:29   #6
Tri

Tri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
No one cares Kaiba

hmmm again we have seen alliances grow this round, xvx split big deal tgv ult ect all got bigger. ND got bigger. ND decided not to be a part of blocks from the start because everyone bitches about blocks, now we are gal raiding top gals (hardly farming, hence why we are not roid fat like xVx and have decent scores ... from hitting big targets not farming ... we get less lands this way sure but we have fun) ... saying ND or CT could only win a round this way is a joke, get off your high horse, for one neither has won yet last round a half tag won.

You amuse me
I actually agree with you, Sir.
People are never satisfied. There are always threads about the scary blocks, and now that there isnt one, thats a problem too.

Being in a quite fenced gal and a low ranked alliance this round, sure, I would've liked the big alliances to be in constant war, but instead we are repeatedly getting incs from ct and nd, although we have members of them ingal. And that is fine. (This is of course baring the postulation that both ND and CT acually wants to win the round, and at some point actually will fight eachother.)

People just have to stop bitching the minute things are not going their way.

Last edited by Tri; 18 Nov 2011 at 09:48.
Tri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2011, 10:48   #7
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Because they both have 80 man tags, more than any other alliance plus the fact no-one has really targeted them all that much other than the standard gal raiding....
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2011, 12:11   #8
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
Because they both have 80 man tags, more than any other alliance plus the fact no-one has really targeted them all that much other than the standard gal raiding....
Other than maybe ult isnt this the same for ANY alliance this round? I think this is why the top 3 alliances are ranked 4th 5th and 8th in av roid size ... imo.
Unread 18 Nov 2011, 14:59   #9
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

xVx avg. roidcount higher than all 3 top alliances, so what's this crying about? People really only wanna be in fencegal and rankwhore these days?
Unread 18 Nov 2011, 15:04   #10
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post

Why i actually posted in the first place, was still the good old reduce-the-fcking-tag-sizes comment once again. There are 2 quite bad alliances out there, that can support the 80 planet theory as tag size. U see alliances even doing bad things themselves cos of this ridiculously big tags - xvx splittin to be able to play decently with their hardcore players. U cant read this split however u want, bad or not for U, but there was actually a meaning for that.
Why can't xVx play mixed with hardcore, less active and newer players? Maybe a reason for smaller tags is that some only want hardcore in their tag. Smaller tags would result in tags having to be full of hardcore players in order to be competitive, ending up with less active people being farmed more. How good would that be for the game?
Unread 18 Nov 2011, 18:29   #11
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

i dont think buly likes xvx splitting lol :P i dont care myself
Unread 18 Nov 2011, 20:30   #12
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

Buly I think you are a bit obsessed with xVx.

Why should the more serious players have to defend people who are part of the community, but not willing to contribute in terms of the game? As for aether being farms, all the players in that tag know how to play the game just as much as the ones in xVx, and they have the power to change that if they don't like it.

As for politics, why should xVx engage in politics at the top? The usual result is a 5 alliance gang bang by the ND/CT block. It's not the responsibility of xVx to make life more convenient for ND or CT. You can call xVx cowards, rank whores or whatever else all you like. But at the end of the day you are just upset because for once ND and CT will have to go head to head for the round win, and not just participate in a growth race.
Unread 18 Nov 2011, 20:45   #13
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

People seem to be missing the true reason for xVx splitting into smaller tags. Having two small tags, both incapable of challenging for the round win, means that all genuine contenders will ignore them. This allows their individual members to grow without the risk of being p-targetted. ODDR and DLR have been employing this strategy for many rounds.

The amusing part of the whole situation is that people then complain that no one is challenging CT & ND for the top spot (although I'm certainly not counting any chickens at this early stage).

Worse still is that some use this as an excuse to trot out the old (and tired) "tag sizes must be reduced" argument.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2011, 00:01   #14
Buly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary View Post
Why should the more serious players have to defend people who are part of the community, but not willing to contribute in terms of the game?
Such an ego spirit! We do that in ND.

Quote:
As for politics, why should xVx engage in politics at the top? The usual result is a 5 alliance gang bang by the ND/CT block. It's not the responsibility of xVx to make life more convenient for ND or CT. You can call xVx cowards, rank whores or whatever else all you like. But at the end of the day you are just upset because for once ND and CT will have to go head to head for the round win, and not just participate in a growth race.
rofl. Why the hell would we have to be upset at having to bang at eachother? Atleast now there isn't a full tag playing as support for Ult/App or whatever hardcore alliance there is around. That I'm happy about. It's this lame xVx bs on the forums that just needs some answers.
Unread 19 Nov 2011, 02:44   #15
Tri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
Such an ego spirit! We do that in ND.

rofl. Why the hell would we have to be upset at having to bang at eachother? Atleast now there isn't a full tag playing as support for Ult/App or whatever hardcore alliance there is around. That I'm happy about. It's this lame xVx bs on the forums that just needs some answers.

Buly,

Neither Kaiba nor Neroon is currently xVx. Get your facts straight.
Unread 19 Nov 2011, 11:37   #16
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

If certain alliances refuse to play at full tag for whatever reason, you can't blame the alliances that do play full tag.

And it is far far from over, as I see it there are 4 alliances with every chance of winning this round.

Just needs people to be a little more foresighted
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2011, 16:31   #17
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

If anything this is just another proof that we need to reduce alliance tags.
Unread 20 Nov 2011, 10:58   #18
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

remove tag limits all together theres nothing stopping mergers between alliances, it was made clear to me earlier this round that certain alliances are playing as small tags as not to attract too many incs. Also i would love to see a fortgal win gal rank this round instead of silly fence gals please.
Unread 20 Nov 2011, 11:56   #19
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

If alliances arent voluntary staying below a set limit, what chance is there if that set limit is removed?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2011, 12:25   #20
Buly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
remove tag limits all together theres nothing stopping mergers between alliances, it was made clear to me earlier this round that certain alliances are playing as small tags as not to attract too many incs. Also i would love to see a fortgal win gal rank this round instead of silly fence gals please.
I dunno if I'd agree with that removing tag limits part. But this is propably the best post I've seen in a long time on AD.
Unread 20 Nov 2011, 13:03   #21
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A post that states 2 opinions that aren't backed by any reasoning and 1 rather dubious fact that isn't backed by any evidence is the best post you've read "in a long time"?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2011, 14:07   #22
Buly

Cause it's the truth summed up very shortly. I've also been told by smaller tags that they keep small to avoid incs. New trend in PA to fence. I don't care if they do it tbh, but stop fking complaining about others then.
Unread 20 Nov 2011, 14:12   #23
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cause it's the truth summed up very shortly. I've also been told by smaller tags that they keep small to avoid incs. New trend in PA to fence. I don't care if they do it tbh, but stop fking complaining about others then.
It isnt a new trend, last alliance i remember who always tried to go for full fort galaxys was Asc.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2011, 14:47   #24
Buly

I was refering to the small tags, not the fencegals. And that's not true, I've seen plenty of fortgals from for ex. Ultores and Apprime. Even most of the tag being concentrated in them.
Unread 20 Nov 2011, 15:17   #25
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was refering to the small tags, not the fencegals. And that's not true, I've seen plenty of fortgals from for ex. Ultores and Apprime. Even most of the tag being concentrated in them.
there's quite often one fort gal but it never looks like an alliance strategy to get everyone in them.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2011, 16:17   #26
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

neroon: in other thread u mention some scenario how app will be with ct/nd, then later will hit ND, then later will hit CT or something.

its funny tho, seems ULT joined in with CT last night and ptargeted nd. and the list of allies ULT has is quite big tbh (ingame naps and shared attacks with atleast 2 other alliances). i guess your scenario was right if you changed app with ult.

anyway this is a good move by ult, they already got back in 1 day and ND will focus on CT from now, in the next days ND will drop more then CT does, this will benefit only 1 ally ofcos. IWHen the gap beween top 3 becomes smaller ult will switch side to ND.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2011, 21:39   #27
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

Personally i think the Tag size should either be 50 or 500. But the fact that its limited to 80 is just terrible. Right now there are only 2 Full tag allys both of which are only intersted in Fencing and NAP everyone. The smaller alliances are being created because they don't want to deal with all the bullshit of being a top ally. However that doesnt mean they dont want to be ignored. Dlr/Tgv/xVx/Ult to an extent are playing with the member size dumbed down because its easier for them to control. If the ally limit dropped down to 50 then We'd see a jumping ship from ct/nd to some of the smaller Alliances OR They would split into 2 tags each which i think would be a good idea. More ally competing for top alliance makes it harder for just 2 blocks to form. If there are 3 alliances gunning for #1 i doubt you will see them allied to each other.

TO sum it up Ally limit to 50 or 500(to prove the point that ally size is too big)
Tiamat101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2011, 23:41   #28
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

I take it you didn't see ND and CT go at each other this weekend?
Unread 21 Nov 2011, 00:08   #29
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3k View Post
yeah that wasnt fun ><
Unread 21 Nov 2011, 00:23   #30
Pt-

Pt- has a spectacular aura aboutPt- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
neroon: in other thread u mention some scenario how app will be with ct/nd, then later will hit ND, then later will hit CT or something.

its funny tho, seems ULT joined in with CT last night and ptargeted nd. and the list of allies ULT has is quite big tbh (ingame naps and shared attacks with atleast 2 other alliances). i guess your scenario was right if you changed app with ult.

anyway this is a good move by ult, they already got back in 1 day and ND will focus on CT from now, in the next days ND will drop more then CT does, this will benefit only 1 ally ofcos. IWHen the gap beween top 3 becomes smaller ult will switch side to ND.
I think for now we can still keep a watchful eye on Apprime. Not hard to miss, with the bunch of fatties they are!

HEROES
Pt- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2011, 00:54   #31
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

Unread 21 Nov 2011, 04:53   #32
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pt- View Post
I think for now we can still keep a watchful eye on Apprime. Not hard to miss, with the bunch of fatties they are!
big boned
Unread 21 Nov 2011, 09:47   #33
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

heh.. yet ultores gets the usual gangbang from ct, nd, apprime and dlr

Unread 21 Nov 2011, 10:32   #34
Pt-

Pt- has a spectacular aura aboutPt- has a spectacular aura about

Yeps, it smelled like the usual Apprime propaganda

HEROES
Pt- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2011, 11:27   #35
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3k View Post

wow, 1 night, sent shivers down my spine to see such a prolonged and bloody war...
Ultores
Unread 21 Nov 2011, 12:35   #36
Buly

I think tagsized should be uped to 100 or so. I think ND could manage that amount of members for next round, 80 sort of too low at the moment.
Unread 21 Nov 2011, 13:17   #37
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

what apprime propaganda or gangbang ppl? it looks to me ult likes to blame apprime on everything. But do they ever mention how ult is windowshopping for allies/naps, and they already have most allies this round. If it were up to them they nap half the universe and want to CT/ND go into a round long war as long as ULT doesnt get hit. But when this doesnt happen its Apprime's fault.

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 21 Nov 2011, 13:43   #38
neroon

well.. ofc app has to defend its position atm, which are very favorable for them to win the round

Ult has too much heat on em from last round`s win, thats understandable that they are seen as main threat and ganged on. Apprime is on the other hand doing "Ultores r43" - staying low, switching tag members, keeping fckloads of roids and building up value, by also preparing emselves against war to their main competitors, current allies..

I guess its good politics and valid tactics and CT/ND will be once again left with the dust and dividing lower ranks

Strange thing this round is, that the moment CT and ND turn against each other to fight for the top, Apprime secures their win

So to me its not about CT or ND fighting it out between each other, since noone cares who comes out as a winner for #2 place instead of #3
Unread 21 Nov 2011, 19:32   #39
Gary
xVx Peon

Ivar you know I am not one to hate on a VisioNary. However, it is clear Ultores will win the round. They were under pressure at this point last round, and began to close the gap once everyone started to crash. I see no reason to assume why this round will be any different.
Unread 21 Nov 2011, 19:51   #40
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

so let me get this straight

neroon says app will win
gary says ult will win

does this mean that somebody will actually be wrong on the internet???? you both can't be right...
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2011, 19:57   #41
Gary
xVx Peon

Shit I won't know what to do with myself if Ult don't take the round - will probably slit my wrists if I am wrong on the interwebz.
Unread 21 Nov 2011, 19:59   #42
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post
you both can't be right...
But, they can both be wrong. And, this being AD...
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2011, 20:21   #43
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
It isnt a new trend, last alliance i remember who always tried to go for full fort galaxys was Asc.
Ultores went full forts last round.

Quote:
I think tagsized should be uped to 100 or so. I think ND could manage that amount of members for next round, 80 sort of too low at the moment.
With our current player base, this would only benefit the larger tags (ND/CT).
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2011, 20:37   #44
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
Ivar you know I am not one to hate on a VisioNary. However, it is clear Ultores will win the round. They were under pressure at this point last round, and began to close the gap once everyone started to crash. I see no reason to assume why this round will be any different.
Well actually no we weren't, we were still not getting much incs and building a nice value lead, this rd is completely different as we are in a value deficit to the other contenders as we've had incs pretty much most of the round...you can't really compare.

Its App who are in the position we were in last round, but i guess it will depend on whether they keep switching people in and out of tag to keep score down as to whether anyone sees them as a threat
Ultores
Unread 21 Nov 2011, 22:09   #45
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

lol, ult has new propaganda: watch out for App, they will do what we did last round

but serious, lets go back to last round. xvx vs ct/nd. Ult allied xvx and made a longterm ceasefire with ct/nd. So how is app in the same situation exactly? unless app has alliance/ceasefire with top 3 (including ult)

also why would app want to see ct/nd fight each other and at the same time want them to fight ult???? and the funniest part is App switching tag members to make it complete.

to summarize ULT propaganda machine:
APP makes ct/nd gangbang ult
APP wants ct nd to go at each other so it helps ult???
APP switchs tagmembers to hide score?????
APP is preparing to fight their main competitors and "allies" CT ND

ULT will not use their allies as incmagnet like what happened to xvx. Ult is just looking for the best interest of ct/nd and warning them against great satan app.

all makes sense j0!

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 21 Nov 2011, 22:22   #46
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My favourite part of these threads is where everyone actually responds to max like he's actually someone who could convince is wrong through rational argument. It's especially amusing when they know what he's like asthey've actually been in apprime with him.
Unread 22 Nov 2011, 07:48   #47
neroon

Quote:
to summarize ULT propaganda machine:
APP makes ct/nd gangbang ult
APP wants ct nd to go at each other so it helps ult???
APP switchs tagmembers to hide score?????
APP is preparing to fight their main competitors and "allies" CT ND
Thats quite what i said, tho with a bit too many question marks there making things a bit too confusing..

1) app indeed has been gangbanging ult with ND/CT correct
2) app dosent want ct and nd go vs each other at this point.. from app`s point of view its good that those 3 alliances (app/nd/ct) continue bashing Ultores, who are good and strong players, to keep em down for as long part of the round as possible.. if they succeed to hold pressure on ult from pt24 until pt700ish, like they have done atm, THEN they want ct and nd to turn against each other, cost hopefully ultores is out of the real competition for that time already - so, this helps em to secure their win, not help ult somehow, as u stated
3) well app is switching members indeed and keeping visible score low might indeed fool ND and CT ppl to not see the threat
4) yeah i guess u are somewhat preparing to be ready for ct/nd incomings from pt900 or so

sorry JBG :/
Unread 22 Nov 2011, 08:18   #48
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

Quote:
What happened guys?

So all we have to do now is watch them farm everyone else until CT and friends comes and kill ND?...

This is some serious bullshit guys.....
As a person who so chose to partake and then defend the splitting of a large tag alliance, you kinda can't really show outrage in this manner with any degree of credibility

Why should you have any right to expect others to do what you couldnt be arsed doing?
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2011, 10:28   #49
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
but serious, lets go back to last round. xvx vs ct/nd. Ult allied xvx and made a longterm ceasefire with ct/nd. So how is app in the same situation exactly? unless app has alliance/ceasefire with top 3 (including ult)

also why would app want to see ct/nd fight each other and at the same time want them to fight ult???? and the funniest part is App switching tag members to make it complete.
You are in the same situation by the way of not being targeted and being allowed to grow a nice value lead, nothing to do with allies...

Why wouldn't anyone outside the top3 want that situation? Keeps the top3 occupied with each other, allowing the other allies to grow at a quicker rate...

I was in Apprime, you switched members in and out of tag to keep score down, why would you not do it now.....?

Oh right, I forgot, you don't care..
Ultores
Unread 22 Nov 2011, 10:33   #50
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
My favourite part of these threads is where everyone actually responds to max like he's actually someone who could convince is wrong through rational argument. It's especially amusing when they know what he's like asthey've actually been in apprime with him.
Keeps the boards partially amusing atleast, even if they are futile attempts
Ultores