User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 14 Sep 2011, 20:00   #51
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Will a top tier alliance ever fight xVx 1 vs 1?

or maybe its better to ask will CT have any fleets left to attack if you keep overcovering incs like retards every night???
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 02:55   #52
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary View Post
So New Dawn have dropped the nap on 48 hours notice only so they can "not avoid the xVx targets in galaxy raids". The past three rounds have shown no one wants to take on xVx 1 vs 1 except Apprime.

So my question is - when will CT and ND face xVx without 2/3 other alliances attacking with them? See you guys on the battlefield!
And exactly how many rounds have xVx won?

As for 1 vs 1 you couldnt handle it, you would run to Asc and Apprime and love all over them as usual
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 02:59   #53
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Rd 42 - NewDawn (kicked), xVx
Kicked for being a tosser and defending against your own alliance.

Says it all really
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 03:08   #54
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
I think xVx are looking so very tough atm that nobody can take them alone and a block is needed.

hahaha that has to be the Joke of the round.

xVx have fi/co ok they may take roids.

ND have BS/Cr and SK's in every fleet if they want to use them.

Does xVx want to really see 1 in 5 fleets landing with SK's on there planets?

As that is where it will go....

Yes ND may lose roids, and you can crow all you like, but structure loss is a major hurt!
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 03:13   #55
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Seeing as none of the top three alliances have lost roids in the last four days I'm going to assume this thread is actually a joke.
assumption is the mother of all F**k ups as well you know, but ND have gained and xVx have lost roids, now I am not claiming we took them all, but we had our share and some from a few other allies, a 20k roid lead is quite substantial even at this time. TBH we may lose some, but it has it's merits atm....

1 NewDawn 74058 80 111,746 3,183,736 159,186,820
2 xVx 52404 74 83,599 3,003,887 150,194,372
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 03:20   #56
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smowy View Post
Let me state some facts because they got blocked and took to many incs ..... Apprime they take it round after round but show some balls and never quit - come back the round after and show there still one of the best because again people gangbang them

Erm Apprime folded last round after being hammered by ND from the get go, they were that sh** they disbanded so they would not appear as a fail on the rankings, as for this round? where are they atm ?

6th and nowhere a treat to anyone, let alone ND...
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 03:24   #57
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post
its a little bit funny how misinformed kaiba is of the political and block forming wranglings of xvx since tick start in an effort to gang rape ct.

still, every village needs its idiot.

haha, well put fella :-)

have some +rep
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 04:30   #58
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Nice monologue there bro.

But when you are finished with kissing your own ass could you please tell me how a 2 vs 1 bash is a won fight for you when your alliance napped the rest of the uni?
You realize that you only can land because of some agreements you made, right? you know that without your friends from CT you would have more than failed right?
But still you dare to speak foul words to xVx which deals with 250+ attack fleets every night from which we cover a lot by our owns!

Learn to play like xvx does this round, then you as ND will earn my respect. What you do is pink pussy safe bashing, not a real war. Don't be proud of it, it makes you look even more coward.

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 07:03   #59
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
Erm Apprime folded last round after being hammered by ND from the get go, they were that sh** they disbanded so they would not appear as a fail on the rankings, as for this round? where are they atm ?

we had a lot of help with this.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 07:07   #60
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
Nice monologue there bro.

But when you are finished with kissing your own ass could you please tell me how a 2 vs 1 bash is a won fight for you when your alliance napped the rest of the uni?
You realize that you only can land because of some agreements you made, right? you know that without your friends from CT you would have more than failed right?
But still you dare to speak foul words to xVx which deals with 250+ attack fleets every night from which we cover a lot by our owns!

Learn to play like xvx does this round, then you as ND will earn my respect. What you do is pink pussy safe bashing, not a real war. Don't be proud of it, it makes you look even more coward.
Oh learn to play like xVX does ?? You mean 3 on 1 bashing CT then asking ND to join in?? Oh ... yeah then your alliesnapped CT and are now taking turns bashing TGV and DLR??? must be great to be the tough guys.

I guess napping ODDR ASC and CT of makes us napping the whole uni youre right ...

I think what I did to santa was my one attempt to play like XVX ... it was fun but not really my style sorry I'd rather go back to an honest game play ... maaybe we can teach SKU how to not cheat (he logged into a ND pa account and recalled 3 un deffed attacks ... guess that helps you 'self cover' over ther ein xVx huh??)
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 08:12   #61
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Don't forget lads that ManiacMagic has a certain thing for xVx.
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 10:46   #62
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:

You mean you and your 3/4 buddy alliances, I'd actually like to see ND hold up for the entire round being hit every night by 200+ fleets......

Oh and ND were that good that you couldn't even roid 2:5 without crashing ( you hit them pretty much every other night) shows how good you were...
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 11:29   #63
Firebird

God words fail me!!! Bashed by Nd so we quit?? Dear lord this round has all been a bad dream.
Well said Colt.
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 11:43   #64
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellKicker View Post
Don't forget lads that ManiacMagic has a certain thing for xVx.
Those must be the honorable xvx days we shoudl play like ... back when xVx was ranked number 1 and decided to go for easy roids multiple nights in a row on ROCK the rank number 6 alliance ... Though that round durring the time hitting us they fell to rank 3 and rock still staayed 6th?

miss those days hk<3
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 11:51   #65
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

err are you pointing at the 3 alliance gangbang led by CT? of which ND was the first to stop attacking apprime because apprime didn't have roids anymore? Imho the sole reason ND got to win last round was the fact they stopped hitting app while CT continued... I'd sure wanna see how ND performs if they get hit by 3 alliances for a week

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 11:54   #66
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
I guess napping ODDR ASC and CT of makes us napping the whole uni youre right ...
let's not forget the avoidance you have with Ult.

ohw well only one thing comforts me atm, ND won't win anyhow

Unread 21 Sep 2011, 12:10   #67
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
let's not forget the avoidance you have with Ult.

ohw well only one thing comforts me atm, ND won't win anyhow
maybe not but we stuck with our friends when they needed us
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 12:19   #68
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
maybe not but we stuck with our friends when they needed us
which has exactly what to do with the point i raised? i allready said somewhere on these boards that xVx politicians should be ashamed of themselfs if they actually believed you were actually going to attack CT.

Unread 21 Sep 2011, 12:26   #69
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
which has exactly what to do with the point i raised? i allready said somewhere on these boards that xVx politicians should be ashamed of themselfs if they actually believed you were actually going to attack CT.
How will ND not win? They are propped up by CT and CT's partners, and at the moment everyone is hitting xvx, and Ultores +friends can't gain that much score in the less than 400 ticks that remain to win..
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 13:05   #70
Abort
Dumb Yankee

Abort has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
WAHHH I DONT LIKE GETTING INCS FROM MULTIPLE ALLIANCES WAHHHHH. Can ND do anything without their buttbuddies? Wahhhhh. Why does anyone have to attack anyone at all?? Wahhhh. I don't understand politics. Wahhhhh. I R Mad. Wahhhhh. I R Bad. Wahhhhh

Last edited by Abort; 21 Sep 2011 at 13:17.
Abort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 13:21   #71
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
How will ND not win? They are propped up by CT and CT's partners, and at the moment everyone is hitting xvx, and Ultores +friends can't gain that much score in the less than 400 ticks that remain to win..
just ct n dlr who is being 3 wayed by ult p3ng and app
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 13:25   #72
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
True, if I yoshi it down it pretty much went like this

... yeah kill your only friend with us

ok

... yeah we got prelaunches from you ... uh rnt u hitting ur friend

oh yeah my bad

... ok cool
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 13:26   #73
Abort
Dumb Yankee

Abort has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
could you please tell me how a 2 vs 1 bash is a won fight for you when your alliance napped the rest of the uni?
But still you dare to speak foul words to xVx which deals with 250+ attack fleets every night from which we cover a lot by our owns! .

Considering your nearly all Xan... i think some of the above ego tripping statements are absolutely 100% CLASSIC comedy. News flash: Anyone can defend cr/bs with fake specs all day long... ND KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN. We knew you knobs would try to counter us with specs... but we're still raping you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan
THEY'RE RAPING USSSSSS!!! THEY'RE RAAAAAPING USSSSSS!!!
Last but not least, how long have you been playing this game? 25 years? You should know by now that 1v1 ally fights are about as rare as CBA getting with a chick without force. I really don't see how people are still crying about this crap.
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 13:28   #74
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

First
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 16:30   #75
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Oh learn to play like xVX does ?? You mean 3 on 1 bashing CT then asking ND to join in?? Oh ... yeah then your alliesnapped CT and are now taking turns bashing TGV and DLR??? must be great to be the tough guys.

I think what I did to santa was my one attempt to play like XVX ... it was fun but not really my style sorry I'd rather go back to an honest game play ... maaybe we can teach SKU how to not cheat (he logged into a ND pa account and recalled 3 un deffed attacks ... guess that helps you 'self cover' over ther ein xVx huh??)
Can you please for God's sake tell me who else you can attack? You nap whored again and the only target in uni you can actually hit are US. This is how you fight dude.
It's like playing counterstrike with aimbot and mocking your enemy with "lol you noob, i own you". You own nothing, and we will show you soon enough.

And...

Unread 21 Sep 2011, 16:33   #76
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

there is a big difference between who you cant attack due to naps and who you don't want to attack. nd could attack many alliances but where does that get them, got to remain focused on a goal and strategy.... not something nd is good at i know ;p
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 16:36   #77
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
First
4[ManiacMagic4] whos hitting ct right now? u n ult?
4[SantaCruz4]0 utlore/p3ng/xvx
4[SantaCruz4]0 we're not asking for your help on ct
4[SantaCruz4]0 i'm more worried i still see the in game nap up
4[ManiacMagic4] well thats what i want to find out about
4[ManiacMagic4] if we drop it we will hit them
4[ManiacMagic4] if we dont hit them no reason to drop it though
4[ManiacMagic4] so gotta figure out what we want to do
4[ManiacMagic4] or what u want of us
4[SantaCruz4]0 well i'm not going to force you into anything
4[SantaCruz4]0 but, sticking with ct won't do you any good long term

Idiot where did i ask you to hit ct? you brought it up. i only said you were going to get raped by siding with them. It stands true soon as we can hit nd. you clearly suck
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 16:40   #78
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

side note* at the time of the pm with MM ultores/ct have taken a ceasefire.

If anyone would like a full copy of the log with MM i will post later on google.doc. anyone wishing to argue what i said can read it for 100% then.
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 16:48   #79
SantaCruz
I've been around

One more thing.

xVx members stop trolling. No point speaking of things on forums. Close and remove from mind ;-P I would mail in game but, i send enough already ^^
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 16:48   #80
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz View Post
4[ManiacMagic4] whos hitting ct right now? u n ult?
4[SantaCruz4]0 utlore/p3ng/xvx
4[SantaCruz4]0 we're not asking for your help on ct
4[SantaCruz4]0 i'm more worried i still see the in game nap up
4[ManiacMagic4] well thats what i want to find out about
4[ManiacMagic4] if we drop it we will hit them
4[ManiacMagic4] if we dont hit them no reason to drop it though
4[ManiacMagic4] so gotta figure out what we want to do
4[ManiacMagic4] or what u want of us
4[SantaCruz4]0 well i'm not going to force you into anything
4[SantaCruz4]0 but, sticking with ct won't do you any good long term

Idiot where did i ask you to hit ct? you brought it up. i only said you were going to get raped by siding with them. It stands true soon as we can hit nd. you clearly suck
This actually makes you look pretty dumb Mr "ND is awesome"

And...

Unread 21 Sep 2011, 16:53   #81
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
there is a big difference between who you cant attack due to naps and who you don't want to attack. nd could attack many alliances but where does that get them, got to remain focused on a goal and strategy.... not something nd is good at i know ;p
ND should thank you guys. Last round they won the round by a small margin, and you blamed p3nguins for it. This round, who are you going to blame?
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 17:24   #82
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

things are gettin interesting
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 17:44   #83
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Can you please for God's sake tell me who else you can attack? You nap whored again and the only target in uni you can actually hit are US. This is how you fight dude.
It's like playing counterstrike with aimbot and mocking your enemy with "lol you noob, i own you". You own nothing, and we will show you soon enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEuJ3...layer_embedded

this is all i heard ...
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 17:45   #84
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
things are gettin interesting

this is PA .. interesting?

Can't tell if trolling or ....
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 17:47   #85
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

You can put more than one response in a post guys!! shocking I know.
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 17:58   #86
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
This actually makes you look pretty dumb Mr "ND is awesome"

Your lack of punctuation makes you look dumb.
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 19:01   #87
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:

What you are doing is ass play ... Don't be proud of it, it makes you look even more gay. Me I'll respect the Pink Pussy Bashers.
Unread 21 Sep 2011, 19:16   #88
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

looks like a fun end to round... will ND hold on to there lead - will CT even finish in the top 5??? its all very exciting

Im sure some NDers are having flashbacks to a few rounds ago when Reincarnate went on the warpath with Evolution and clawed back like 12 mill score and 30k roids in under a week.... i know dunkelgraf decided that one before anyone says anything but still.... squeaky bum time for ND is approaching me thinks
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2011, 21:48   #89
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

1 on 1 war is impossible and pointless. It will never happen, despite best interests. Human behaviour and chance will always play a part to give another alliance heavier incomings than just from one alliance.

Even when Wrath went to "war" with NFU - Fury members launched unauthorized or non-Wrath gal mates joined in just to be vultures. I remember ordering a fair few Fury away from the fight, but even with these best intentions it was futile.

People will always jump in on their belief of the weakest. You will never overcome this.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2011, 10:04   #90
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

(@ManiacMagic) http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...2ciqbvco0qxcmc good job kaiba!!! Way to talk shit about crashing so much and then do it yourself
Unread 25 Sep 2011, 10:59   #91
Tri

Tri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniacmagic View Post
(@maniacmagic) http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...2ciqbvco0qxcmc good job kaiba!!! Way to talk shit about crashing so much and then do it yourself
qftw.
Unread 26 Sep 2011, 13:11   #92
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
(@ManiacMagic) http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...2ciqbvco0qxcmc good job kaiba!!! Way to talk shit about crashing so much and then do it yourself

http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...bb8tkw4jzc1bei

lol
Unread 26 Sep 2011, 13:41   #93
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Quote:
lol!!!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2011, 13:41   #94
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
I guess thats what I get ... but in my deffense I have been sitting in #support asking them to help me because I (and apparently a lot mor) cant log in ... but it appears the if you are a paying customer (for my self and multiple othes), show up b4 the tick explain your problem ... get told oh sorry lots of people in NL and other places are having this issue.

But if you cheat or crash donate they will reverse that.

Turns out I need to be a cheater to get some ****ing support in this game.
Unread 26 Sep 2011, 15:34   #95
neroon

yeah i feel u man.. tho crash is a crash