User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Jul 2009, 15:26   #201
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Apprime

why shouldnt I def vs asc?
Its ok to covop the living shit out of a planet, but its not ok to def against that alliance? I see!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 15:29   #202
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Covert
Save 571 5 agents hacked into our systems and managed to get away with 193 Metal, 1000 Crystal and 0 Eonium. Our alertness has been raised.

owned <3

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 15:37   #203
PewPewQQ
Google Me.
Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Summer Games Champion, Twelve Swap Champion

PewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the rough

Heard some rumors that H-A had sided with someone, anyone care to add to this?
PewPewQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 15:50   #204
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Its ok to covop the living shit out of a planet, but its not ok to def against that alliance? I see!
It's not okay to defend the enemy regardless of who is attacking but especially when it means other apprime fleets are free to cover against your own alliance.

I'll have to admit I news-scanned you there to see how often you've been cov-opped. Twice in the last 72 ticks for 170k resources total, **** knows who did those but I doubt you bothered working out if it was definitely ascendancy. In the same time you've attacked apprime once, rock once, some random dude I don't even have an alliance for once, defended p3nguins once and defended apprime five ****ing times.

Sterling contribution to the war effort versus Apprime wish
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 15:51   #205
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Because Ascendancy is #8 and Apprime is #1? I don't always agree with JBG's attitude on these here boards, but you are being rather retarded at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I'll have to admit I news-scanned you there to see how often you've been cov-opped. Twice in the last 72 ticks for 170k resources total, **** knows who did those but I doubt you bothered working out if it was definitely ascendancy.
Real men use blackout.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 16:23   #206
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
It's not okay to defend the enemy regardless of who is attacking but especially when it means other apprime fleets are free to cover against your own alliance.

I'll have to admit I news-scanned you there to see how often you've been cov-opped. Twice in the last 72 ticks for 170k resources total, **** knowswho did those but I doubt you bothered working out if it was definitely ascendancy. In the same time you've attacked apprime once, rock once, some random dude I don't even have an alliance for once, defended p3nguins once and defended apprime five ****ing times.

Sterling contribution to the war effort versus Apprime wish
golan covoped me like 30 times earlier this round. People stopped after I changed sec settings. Still fked the start of my round though
friday night I was away from comp and was told through sms by elviz what and where to send, same on saturday.
nub raided once, thought I had hit apprime twice, but that rock might have been bad intel, I dont know. Basicly I havent been around and done anything since thursday, hence the fleet movement there.

Quote:
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 16:25   #207
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Because Ascendancy is #8 and Apprime is #1? I don't always agree with JBG's attitude on these here boards, but you are being rather retarded at the moment.
http://sandmans.co.uk/?p=rankalliance

Quote:
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 16:32   #208
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
golan covoped me like 30 times earlier this round. People stopped after I changed sec settings. Still fked the start of my round though
friday night I was away from comp and was told through sms by elviz what and where to send, same on saturday.
nub raided once, thought I had hit apprime twice, but that rock might have been bad intel, I dont know. Basicly I havent been around and done anything since thursday, hence the fleet movement there.
So your saying that elviz told you to hit a apprime planet
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 16:33   #209
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
So your saying that elviz told you to hit a apprime planet
the apprime was on sunday, and the 2 other attacks mid-day raids.
he told me where to def, not where to attack.

Quote:
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 16:39   #210
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Earlier this round? You mean like when we weren't supposedly co-operating versus apprime? Heroic stuff though wish, you let the hc of an enemy alliance tell you where to send your fleet? You could have told your own alliance, I'm sure they could have used your ships.

That said maybe it really was just a random coincidence that I happened to news-scan you at a time when your news makes you look like a colossal dick. Perhaps you would like to post your unedited fleet history so we can all have a look at how wishmaster really owns it up the bomb for p3nguins?
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 16:56   #211
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Earlier this round? You mean like when we weren't supposedly co-operating versus apprime? Heroic stuff though wish, you let the hc of an enemy alliance tell you where to send your fleet? You could have told your own alliance, I'm sure they could have used your ships.

That said maybe it really was just a random coincidence that I happened to news-scan you at a time when your news makes you look like a colossal dick. Perhaps you would like to post your unedited fleet history so we can all have a look at how wishmaster really owns it up the bomb for p3nguins?
Earlier, but also after we started "working" together, yes.
Hes my GC u know! or is he? and I added my shit to the bot, but no one smsed me where to send anything.
I m not saying I ve been an awesome member. I ve been pretty avg. Too inactive during summer rounds, like always.
16 def fleets oog to p3ng. Kinda bad.

Quote:
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 17:10   #212
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

JBG: You are not Wishmasters HC, you should leave it at that instead of trying to bring him down. Agreements were made, he made his choice, thats it imo.

The thread is about Apprime anyway, I wonder when their tilting point is reached. When will Apprime be beyond salvation?

Usually people ship jumping is a strong sign, but perhaps not in this specific case? They did manage to limit the ship jumpers to 2 planets in a single galaxy who claim to have a reason different then a losing alliance.
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 17:19   #213
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiX View Post
JBG: You are not Wishmasters HC, you should leave it at that instead of trying to bring him down. Agreements were made, he made his choice, thats it imo.
What the ****, shut up. I'm also in that block at the minute. His actions impact negatively on all of us. Of course I'm not his HC but it's definitely something which affects me. I'm willing to leave it though, considering I said
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Not like you're exactly the frontrunner in alliance player of the year though wish.
and wish in his last post stated that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
I m not saying I ve been an awesome member. I ve been pretty avg.
there's no real disagreement anymore!

At this stage apprime obviously aren't dead. It's questionable whether the whole of the block is now needed to hit them to keep them down though, CT have now passed them and both ct and p3nguins are now level on value with them with more roids. For apprime to be properly dead, as in no chance of #1, they'd need to be hit for a minimum of 2 more weeks.
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 17:28   #214
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
What the ****, shut up. I'm also in that block at the minute. His actions impact negatively on all of us. Of course I'm not his HC but it's definitely something which affects me. I'm willing to leave it though, considering I said and wish in his last post stated that there's no real disagreement anymore!

At this stage apprime obviously aren't dead. It's questionable whether the whole of the block is now needed to hit them to keep them down though, CT have now passed them and both ct and p3nguins are now level on value with them with more roids. For apprime to be properly dead, as in no chance of #1, they'd need to be hit for a minimum of 2 more weeks.
chill out old man

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 18:03   #215
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

....why are we all hitting apprime anyway, except from the obvious reason that they're #1?

We gonna hit the current #1 now?

And then when someone else overtakes them, that #1?

just curious about peoples motivation in this here fest :P
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 18:34   #216
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machado View Post
....why are we all hitting apprime anyway, except from the obvious reason that they're #1?

We gonna hit the current #1 now?

And then when someone else overtakes them, that #1?

just curious about peoples motivation in this here fest :P
This is just a rhetorical question, right? Please tell me it is.
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 19:02   #217
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
For apprime to be properly dead, as in no chance of #1, they'd need to be hit for a minimum of 2 more weeks.
Isn't it stuff like this that you were crying around about being unfair, shouldn't happen in PA and all that sh** last round while it was happening to you?

Not that I care if Apprime are being bashed or anything, I fully support cardi's alliance being ripped to shit even if there are some great people there (lo Fuzzy, Pat, elviz etc ), just pointing out that JGB is being an utter hippocrite as usual.
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 19:10   #218
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
What other reason would we need?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 19:29   #219
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
Isn't it stuff like this that you were crying around about being unfair, shouldn't happen in PA and all that sh** last round while it was happening to you?

Not that I care if Apprime are being bashed or anything, I fully support cardi's alliance being ripped to shit even if there are some great people there (lo Fuzzy, Pat, elviz etc ), just pointing out that JGB is being an utter hippocrite as usual.
He isnt saying anywhere that this is what we should do though, just awnsered the earlier question on how much longer untill Apprime would completely collapse.

Personally I would be in favor of splitting up the block against Apprime within a few days, as said, we dont need full force to keep them down. Also this could make the round more interesting, thats from a peons perspective though. Alliance HCs are likely more interested in certain victory as opposed to an interesting round.
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 19:29   #220
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

you don't really need to hit CT when they're #1, they'll trip over themselves and fall back down soon anyway.
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 19:55   #221
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
What the ****, shut up. I'm also in that block at the minute. His actions impact negatively on all of us. Of course I'm not his HC but it's definitely something which affects me. I'm willing to leave it though, considering I said and wish in his last post stated that there's no real disagreement anymore!

man, should I yell at asc for crashing 400k value on elviz every other day and donating him resources? Your actions have a negative impact on our block also.

I never claimed I was in "the running for allianceplayer of the year", your entire posts evolve around something not ontopic, and completely made up.
If people in p3ng have issues with how I play, then they should tell me so.
But yes, lets drop it.

I dont think anyone really think apprime wont win....?

Quote:
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 20:29   #222
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Isnt it getting a bit obvious that JBG is using everyone, and he doesnt reallty care about anything else then to bash apprime senseless.
Last 2 round he has been crying like a little girl on the forums because asc had so much incs from the universe. This round apprime has had FAR more incs then asc ever did in those 2 rounds, but now JBG thinks its alright.

Hypocrite indeed!
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 20:32   #223
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In fairness this is not about pure score and value but what an alliance can do with that value. We're not too far away from parity on that measure and we're about ten days from eliminating app. When do we stop? That's for the powers that be to know and everyone else to guess.
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 20:50   #224
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
agreed.

sad to see us accepting jumpers
though then again, from hcs perspective its smart at times. I accepted m0 from ct, and hanzi ( regret that! ) from dlr.
Also, asc have a history of accepting jumpers midround...
You know as well as i do that i left because you refused to listen to me.
I volunteered to set up better attacks, waves,defdraws, and you said it yourself that you didnt have time to do it. After 5 days in that shithole of mislaunches, shit attacks and a very poor defence organisation like putting people on low-def etc.. hell yeah i left!

I could have done a lot for omen, but powertrips like you and the other "HCs" dont like to share responsibility. Thats the real problem and why Omen lost!
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 20:55   #225
Mystic
Euphoria HC - Retired

Mystic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
*smacks Mystic*
nublet! stop smacking me keep that kink to the pm
R28 Carebears Peon | R29 Denial Mascot | R30 Omen Funboy | R31 ToF Scanner
R21 Subh HC | R22-24 OFF | R25 Insomnia - Urwins | R26-27 Denial HC
R16 ToF Nub | R17 InS | R18 Escape-ToF | R19 [db] | R20 Destiny-Insurrection
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 21:07   #226
Mystic
Euphoria HC - Retired

Mystic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
who cares about your gal anyways, its just a bunch of freeriders.
What crawled up your pants mate?
R28 Carebears Peon | R29 Denial Mascot | R30 Omen Funboy | R31 ToF Scanner
R21 Subh HC | R22-24 OFF | R25 Insomnia - Urwins | R26-27 Denial HC
R16 ToF Nub | R17 InS | R18 Escape-ToF | R19 [db] | R20 Destiny-Insurrection
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 21:12   #227
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
Isnt it getting a bit obvious that JBG is using everyone
i love it when JBG uses me, it hurts, but i like it!

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 21:26   #228
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post

And here comes the retard brigade. I didn't say I supported that happening, it's just, in my opinion, ****ing true. Not that Apprime will definitely win unless everyone hits them for 2 more weeks, just that they definitely won't if people do. This is a compliment to Apprime. Scrolling down slightly it seems Mix summed it up as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
man, should I yell at asc for crashing 400k value on elviz every other day and donating him resources? Your actions have a negative impact on our block also.
330k for negative 130k defending (luckily elviz gained as he had some poor unfortunate get his fleet blown to shit flakking for him). But yeah totally, you should complain, that was a mistake on my part, due to not checking if all the attackers I'd calced for had launched, which I've already apologised to ascendancy for and would willing apologise to the rest of the block for.

Quote:
I never claimed I was in "the running for allianceplayer of the year", your entire posts evolve around something not ontopic, and completely made up.
I said you weren't, and then you said you had no clue what I was talking about. We then got into how it's not your fault you've used 5 fleet missions over the last 3 days to support apprime and only 2 to support your own alliance.
Quote:
If people in p3ng have issues with how I play, then they should tell me so.
Anyone care to comment publically for the entertainment of the masses then!

Quote:
I dont think anyone really think apprime wont win....?
There are plenty of ways this round could go still. Well, 3 really if you're just talking about #1. I think most HC have a fairly realistic idea of the relative strengths of each alliance at this point and what is needed to win etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanzi
Isnt it getting a bit obvious that JBG is using everyone, and he doesnt reallty care about anything else then to bash apprime senseless.
I started a thread on the ascendancy forums today about what we should do for the rest of the round. My personal opinion, and I'll state it here for the benefit of everyone, is that within 2 nights at most ascendancy should no longer be hostile towards Apprime. I have no interest in killing another alliance. A fluid round is far more interesting from my perspective, and probably even beneficial for my alliance from a pure score/roids perspective, although that doesn't really motivate me to be honest.

Quote:
Last 2 round he has been crying like a little girl on the forums because asc had so much incs from the universe. This round apprime has had FAR more incs then asc ever did in those 2 rounds, but now JBG thinks its alright.
This round it's about 280 on 80. Last round it was about 420 on 120. The round before that it was about 350 on 100, when we were in ****ing fourth. Those are all roughly the same. I'm not sure what you mean by alright, morally acceptable or something? All is fair in love and stupid browser based spreadsheet games they tell me. But yeah, you've had a lot of incs, maybe more than ascendancy the last two rounds, do you want some sort of medal?
Unread 20 Jul 2009, 23:29   #229
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

No...but ill take one if your offering JBG
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 00:01   #230
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Anyone care to comment publically for the entertainment of the masses then!
**** yes I do, that ****ing Wishmaster.

Wait, what did he do again?
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 00:25   #231
JonnyBGood
Banned

How on earth did you read that one part of my post but absolutely nothing else? What is it with people on AD and pretending they don't get what's going on in order to painfully draw things out?
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 00:38   #232
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

hey guys I don't know what's going on can someone tell me please...
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 00:43   #233
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

H1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
hey guys I don't know what's going on can someone tell me please...
JBG is getting e-mad, Apprime are doing pretty well considering the beating they have taken, the 'block' (or at least asc) are in discussions about when to end it and people are whining on AD.
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 00:50   #234
_Kila_
break it down!

Cool. So, is Assassin's alliance going to fail as per usual or are they actually going to win if people keep throwing the kitchen sink at Apprime?
I don't have a planet so it would be cool if someone told me just how much of a joke p3nguins is. A number on a scale of 1-10 would do, with 10 being CT and Angels being 11 would be great.
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 01:26   #235
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cool. So, is Assassin's alliance going to fail as per usual or are they actually going to win if people keep throwing the kitchen sink at Apprime?
Yes, as long as the universe keeps attacking apprime P3nguins will remain untested and win be default.

Quote:
I don't have a planet so it would be cool if someone told me just how much of a joke p3nguins is. A number on a scale of 1-10 would do, with 10 being CT and Angels being 11 would be great.
I dont understand the question, you seem to be implying that an angels could be more of a joke than CT.. when we all know CT is the worst alliance ever to grace PA. I'd rate P3nguins just above CT, as they seem to playing CT at the moment to ensure there own round victory.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 02:20   #236
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Yeah, stupid, stupid CT, taking the #1 spot. That'll play right into the hands of p3nguins!
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 03:10   #237
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Yes, as long as the universe keeps attacking apprime P3nguins will remain untested and win be default.

Your obvious attempts to (do politics) convince people thru AD makes us want to change our mind in Asc to continue hitting Apprime to the ground instead.
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 04:15   #238
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

Quote:
How on earth did you read that one part of my post but absolutely nothing else? What is it with people on AD and pretending they don't get what's going on in order to painfully draw things out?
I read the entire post, I just don't care about the round. Wish can do what he wants as far as I'm concerned, my only purpose is to 3-fleet zik def every night.
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 04:19   #239
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

yeah cocteau, she has that effect.

please stop hitting apprime cause

a/ we cant let assassins alliance win!
b/ we cant let CT win!

process of elimination, 'Apprime: The Lesser of 3 Evils'
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 04:52   #240
Considence

Considence has a spectacular aura aboutConsidence has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
man, should I yell at asc for crashing 400k value on elviz every other day and donating him resources?
Im still proud to be involved in the def which you crashed a load of crap on in r30 (Significance being it was actually at a competative moment)
Considence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 05:19   #241
Tommy
Sain†s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
yeah cocteau, she has that effect.

please stop hitting apprime cause

b/ we cant let CT win!

Never thought I'd see the day when Cardi's ally was considered the lesser of 3 evils!
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 05:20   #242
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
b/ we cant let CT win!

If ppl thought that the block would never have started; the sins of CT (and probably penguins) are principally in the realm incompetence. The sins of apprime in over-confidence. From an asc perspective we have clearly achieved something if someone who is not apprime wins because nobody seemed to think them capable of it themselves, if apprime wins its a **best ally wins NON shocker** and thus make us all look like idiots for running the block for so long to no effect, but otherwise means little.
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 07:34   #243
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocteau View Post
Your obvious attempts to (do politics) convince people thru AD makes us want to change our mind in Asc to continue hitting Apprime to the ground instead.
Even i want to hit Apprime after reading Light's posts!
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 08:37   #244
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman View Post
Even i want to hit Apprime after reading Light's posts!
Me too.

Oh Wait, I am already hitting them

Seriously, the not-so-subtle and not-really-logical manipulative statements need some work Light. Scratch that, they need lots of work. Try another tactic.

Non-political funny / sarcasm for teh forum win!
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 08:46   #245
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

i have just made a birthday wish to Cardi/elviz! its the following - MAKE LIGHT SHUT THE **** UP!
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 09:16   #246
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all

Quote:
Probably an 8 or a 9.
Only way they might win is if they don't get incoming for the rest of the round
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 12:22   #247
Pt-

Pt- has a spectacular aura aboutPt- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post

<mista> app is way better at using rock fleets then we ever were
Thats because ROCK runs a lot smoother this round, apart from some hick ups. Nothing to do with Asc or Apprime. We love all alliances equally!

HEROES
Pt- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 13:22   #248
Wishmaster
LDK

just out of curiosity:
how many fleets did asc send on apprime today?
I ve seen so many going towards non-apprime(s) today!

Asc are no longer part of the block?

Quote:
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 13:27   #249
JonnyBGood
Banned

We had to hit some apprime support planets in other tags unfortunately. A great pity for sure.
Unread 21 Jul 2009, 13:30   #250
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
We had to hit some apprime support planets in other tags unfortunately. A great pity for sure.
You are not answering my question(s) though.
Any particular reason ur avoiding it?

Quote: