User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 5 Nov 2005, 07:12   #51
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Glory Glory or miserable story ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
(conspiracy theory)
"woot omg clearly exil have lots of people with several accounts farming each other and only putting the accounts who started off better under the tag omg hax0r etc"
Theres an idea have the PA team put out notices on forums "allys being caught cheating".

You can't beat a bit of naming and shaming

Edit - I am in no way implying that exil cheat or any other ally for that matter
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 07:41   #52
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

would anyone be surprised by it though?
there'd need to be a fair chunk of the alliance caught before they were able to name and shame them, since if its just one or two then its just individuals and not indicative of the rest of the alliance

(mind you, i wouldnt be surprised if exil did my opinions on them are well known and im not likely to change them anytime soon )
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 10:45   #53
zen
zenguard

zen has a spectacular aura aboutzen has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
actually im interested in knowing how they got as high an average as they do now.
It's not a big deal. Everyone in that alliance just has to have approx my score, and the avg has been dragged down a bit by scann0rz and such.
r15 Subh Member

"Siinä tapauksessa etenemme täydellä tuuppausvoimalla tuikutusetäisyydelle"
zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 10:47   #54
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
In their attempt to steal NewDawns "ask 1up for a NAP bot", LCH cocked up and actually stole the wrong one! They stole the one that causes the alliance to crumble and reset, and then proceeds to rebuild the alliance in a slightly different way (it's called the "LEGO(tm) bot" I do believe).

Never knew you could be funny
Looks like bashar still didn't loose the "ooohhh see I keep trying to kick LCH in to the ground" bot.
Look at the ranking and find an other alliance to try and piss at m8
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 11:46   #55
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I wonder what 1up or angels' average score would be if only their top 62 players were under the tag?
I actually did such a calculation a few days ago, the end result was ... satisfying (meaningless ofc)

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 13:28   #56
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVil
i cant reallie comment to b truth but it is a tacticc lik all othe tactic keep lite away. If lite not shinin bright you can not be caught by the lite
are you Yeh in disguise?
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 13:56   #57
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

what's all the fuss about, it's just plainly obvious that exilition players are doing better than 1up/angel ones on the average, i can't see their average dropping by enough to cause much difference even if their other members get in. personally, i'm just disappointed in every other alliance's avg score as it is all generally poor.

i only really suspect people of cheating (if suspicions are based on purely by score, i mean) when they perform better than me. and even then, there're probably reasonable excuses to explain such ludicrous anomalies. :]
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 15:38   #58
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Let the games begin
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 17:11   #59
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
Let the games begin
Indeed. There's a lot of fannying about with theory etc, but the next few weeks will mould what happens during the rest of the round. We've seen top alliances fall before, i doubt Angels/eX are going to take anything for granted here.

Whoever supports who, whatever the rankings at the moment, a bit of a fight is imminent.

If it isn't, why are we playing?

Gd luck all.
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 17:44   #60
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
are you Yeh in disguise?

rotflmfao

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 19:23   #61
eVil
the lite shine brite

eVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
are you Yeh in disguise?
no i not yeh.

yeh is an idiott and a whineer I not yeh.
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 20:00   #62
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVil
no i not yeh.

yeh is an idiott and a whineer I not yeh.
rofl

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 23:54   #63
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Has anyone here been #1 for 20% of a round?

Stones and Glass houses you know.