User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Sep 2005, 20:38   #51
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts
Re: Last days of fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
NOOOO dont say that we can roid them if there that bored

Here you did not contribute to the thread at all, only some lame attempt to be funny :/

While the last post you actually seemed to have listened and contributed to the thread.

I’m impressed!

Btw, since it’s my thread so I’ll give myself some slack and try to put some posters “in line”, like yourself.
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 21:24   #52
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
NOOOO dont say that we can roid them if there that bored
Because if they want to quit by choice then I would happily take there roids as would a lot of ppl who wont quit till they have reached there goal.

That better motox?

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 22:12   #53
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

MotoX,

You seem concerned about how much people contribute to your preechy bullshit. Kind of funny since you've brought nothing new to the table and have only rehashed threads by others.

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=187223
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=187272

Your "let's all attack 1up because people are quitting the game" suggestion was something that would have been appropriate in either thread, and would have been mocked as a retarded idea that would never happen there.
I'm sure many people who were thinking about quitting PA forever read this awe inspiring piece of literature and changed their minds

To sum things up for you: There's a bunch of people who still have something to play for. They are getting about as much enjoyment as they would otherwise. In any situation there will be people who leave the game, or focus on other games because their planet has been ****ed over or whatnot. With the reduced playerbase, having shorter rounds in the future has been proprosed to help avoid stagnation like this in the future. This thread has done absolutely nothing to help the PA community, please don't delude yourself in thinking you're providing some type of public service.
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 00:32   #54
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX

D.S These posters will appear in almost every thread.
I'd like to see you prove that i post "in almost every thread"...

Stop acting like every one of your posts is on topic and and is constructive. Your just as bad, if not worse than nearly every one else on here.
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 07:02   #55
Prawn
:o\

Prawn is on a distinguished road

I wonder how motox thinks spouting drivel is likely to make people enjoy the round/stick around...?
Prawn is offline   Reply With Quote