User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 23:52   #1
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Most impressive and most dissapointing alliance so far o_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
P.S. Kj I can answe for myself thank you. Last thing I want to do is be lumped with you.
Ohh I'm sorry, Mr Behe ... didn't realize if mazz asked a question about Angels then ONLY you were suppose to answer ... after all, you're the great wise "I declare ..." person so ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 23:59   #2
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Ohh I'm sorry, Mr Behe ... didn't realize if mazz asked a question about Angels then ONLY you were suppose to answer ... after all, you're the great wise "I declare ..." person so ...

Fact of the matter Mr. KJ (and this has been asked of you many times before) is that you shouldnt really be answering all to much regarding Angels as your werent the one making the decisions nor did you have any say in said decisions (a point which you complained about all the time, remember?) If you wish to continue your sarcasm, please do, but realise, ill be taking my gloves off for the next post in which i respond to you. ;-)
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 00:05   #3
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fact of the matter Mr. KJ (and this has been asked of you many times before) is that you shouldnt really be answering all to much regarding Angels as your werent the one making the decisions nor did you have any say in said decisions (a point which you complained about all the time, remember?) If you wish to continue your sarcasm, please do, but realise, ill be taking my gloves off for the next post in which i respond to you. ;-)
Unlike what you seem to claim and the rubbish that you seem to tell about me, I am well aware of what was happening with Angels last round and the round before. Fact that I'm inactive during a round doesn't make me incapable of knowing what's going on in Angels.

I thought you quit, I wonder why you still hang around with Angels ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 20 Aug 2005, 00:26   #4
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Unlike what you seem to claim and the rubbish that you seem to tell about me, I am well aware of what was happening with Angels last round and the round before. Fact that I'm inactive during a round doesn't make me incapable of knowing what's going on in Angels.

I thought you quit, I wonder why you still hang around with Angels ...

YAY, bitch slapping time

Well KJ, considering you havent had any say in matters since your PAX fiasco, you really shouldnt claim to be in the know.
1)r10.5 you werent allowed back in so/hc capacity nor did you have a very high ranked planet, yet you are the one who does all the talking about the win.
2)r11 you begged to be HC again and threatened to quit etc etc but once again at the beginning of the round you were not hc
3) a few of us *note, not you, created angels and joined mistu. Then you decide you are going to play and tried to get into mistu, which mistu HC wouldnt allow. The thing you probably havent been informed about is we didnt push to hard
4) when we left mistu, all of the sudden you started calling yourself HC again....
5)last round we didnt know what we were going to do with you so we decided to put you where you could do the least damage which was in recruitment (which you didnt do a very good job with)
6) we had to deliberatly not tell you things and even feed you false information as you had very loose lips and could easily be tricked into giving out info you shouldt have, just to prove you were in the know (remember?)
7) finally you were demoted from HC last round, until the end of the round due to your ceaseless idiocy.
8)Now your call yourself HC again, even though there is no ingame alliance called angels, so what are you really HC of?

To sum it up, since I joined fang in r8,

R8-kicked out of fang
R9-not Fang
R9.5-Not Fang
R10-Tried to disband Fang when the water got hot
R10.5-Peon
R11-Officer
R12-LCH/Angels MEMBER
R13-Head of Recruitment

You like to call yourself HC, but you really dont do anything...
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 01:05   #5
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
YAY, bitch slapping time

Well KJ, considering you havent had any say in matters since your PAX fiasco, you really shouldnt claim to be in the know.
1)r10.5 you werent allowed back in so/hc capacity nor did you have a very high ranked planet, yet you are the one who does all the talking about the win.
2)r11 you begged to be HC again and threatened to quit etc etc but once again at the beginning of the round you were not hc
3) a few of us *note, not you, created angels and joined mistu. Then you decide you are going to play and tried to get into mistu, which mistu HC wouldnt allow. The thing you probably havent been informed about is we didnt push to hard
4) when we left mistu, all of the sudden you started calling yourself HC again....
5)last round we didnt know what we were going to do with you so we decided to put you where you could do the least damage which was in recruitment (which you didnt do a very good job with)
6) we had to deliberatly not tell you things and even feed you false information as you had very loose lips and could easily be tricked into giving out info you shouldt have, just to prove you were in the know (remember?)
7) finally you were demoted from HC last round, until the end of the round due to your ceaseless idiocy.
8)Now your call yourself HC again, even though there is no ingame alliance called angels, so what are you really HC of?

R8-kicked out of fang
R9-not Fang
R9.5-Not Fang
R10.5-Peon
R11-Officer
R12-LCH/Angels MEMBER
R13-Head of Recruitment

Wow, that’s what I call a real slap on the wrist...... and there was I thinking Kj was an important/know it all people.

Well I have had wrong before….
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 01:34   #6
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
Wow, that’s what I call a real slap on the wrist...... and there was I thinking Kj was an important/know it all people.

Well I have had wrong before….
(01:35:17) <@Rob`afk> jer, that may just be the best AD post ever

quoting from IRC to state the truth

Last edited by _ryzekiel_; 20 Aug 2005 at 01:42.
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 02:08   #7
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
YAY, bitch slapping time

R8-kicked out of fang
R9-not Fang
R9.5-Not Fang
R10.5-Peon
R11-Officer
R12-LCH/Angels MEMBER
R13-Head of Recruitment

Well considering the info Kjeldoran has given me and how it has contradicted with what other Angels/fang HC has said, this makes sense. At least as long as Kjeldoran claims he never lie on AD/in pm.

He still claims you single handily decided to declare war against 1up last round, though as I understand it, it was discussed within Angels command before you made that post. That either makes you a liar, Kjeldoran a liar or Kjeldoran plain clueless while thinking he knows it all.

Last edited by Treveler; 20 Aug 2005 at 02:58.
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 03:38   #8
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

lmfao KJ got pwned on AD by his own alliance
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 13:04   #9
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Kjeldoran's position in Angels

thread split by popular demand.

(offtopic in original thread)
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 13:07   #10
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

*shocked*

:eek:
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 13:18   #11
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

/me is waiting for KJ's response

Seems like total pwnage
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 13:21   #12
Illmaticks
you know you want me

Illmaticks has a spectacular aura aboutIllmaticks has a spectacular aura about

roflmao @ kjeldoran...

Shame on you Fyodor, for exposing Kjeldorans V.I.P cover-up!
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 13:30   #13
RiXX
pr0nman

RiXX can only hope to improve

This made me laugh.

r7 - noob | r12 - VsN | r13 - VsN | r14 - NewDawn | r15 - InSomnia | r16 - SiN | r17 - InSomnia
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 16:24   #14
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

nice witchunt.

Is there any way you couldnt have taken this man to man instead of indulging the entire community in your stupid bitchwar ?

I really dont give a **** if Fyodor or Kj is right, I really dont
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 16:54   #15
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

nice contribution.

Is there any way you could have resisted the urge to make an even more useless smartass remark on things that don't matter?

Noone gives two shits what you or I have to say about this ...

tbh, this little feud, with KJ's subsequent verbal lashing, is more entertaining then most things on the board. so I approve.
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 17:13   #16
Ardy
Bored guy.

Ardy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
nice witchunt.

Is there any way you couldnt have taken this man to man instead of indulging the entire community in your stupid bitchwar ?

I really dont give a **** if Fyodor or Kj is right, I really dont

Agreed, Would have been so much better as a pm between the 2 of them instead of attempting to draw everyone onto their sides.

HR for 12 rounds and counting.
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 17:33   #17
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of

oh but this way is so much more amusing
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 17:35   #18
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

It's always nice to see people airing their dirty laundry in public.
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 17:45   #19
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Made me laugh anyway, so cmon KJ, response time...
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 17:50   #20
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

R8-kicked out of fang

You sure about that?

I was a BC in Fang during round 8 and I dont recall Kjelodran being kicked.

my memory might be playing me a trick, but do elaborate
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 18:32   #21
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I agree with Idler. Doing this in public is just disgusting.
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 18:54   #22
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

i remember kj as hc in r11 or maybe r12
1ups first round
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 19:22   #23
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

RD8 was the internal struggle between Leff/rumad/Kj/hinch/lockhead etc iirc where they split into 2 sides and some got kicked/left, i don't know the details though...

Also Buddash, Kj wasn't HC in rd12, rd11 he was around, altho not as HC i don't think.
Ultores
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 19:25   #24
Fyodor
Behe

Quote:

Its been tried for many rounds and the point never seems to get across to him. He gets on AD and says things that just arent true half the time and imo it needed to be stopped. Hes been Pmed about it, PA mailed about it, had topics in HC # directed towards him about it, yet still he persisted. Yes, I could have left it alone, and maybe its a bit much for AD, but i have grown very tired of it every round.

Quote:
You sure about that?

He says he resigned, I have heard kj and a couple others were removed, According to what I remember Leff saying, they were kicked. Ill have to do a search for any info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah
i remember kj as hc in r11 or maybe r12
1ups first round

Yeah, you are right to an extent. The beginning of the round LB was HC. Kj was made officer or s.o. LB dissapeared one day, kj came back from holiday or something about a week or 2 later and there was not much left of fang. He did resume HC as if I remember correctly, only Irv was left.
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 20:29   #25
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

wow

now thats funny
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 22:07   #26
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Kjeldoran's position in... 20 Aug 2005 20:34 You might wait, but you will still be stupid when he posts.

Ahaha, i might be stupid, but atleast im not a coward like you
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 00:40   #27
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Actually, Kjeldoran is a nice guy on IRC. But he keeps spending too much time on AD posting false or irrelevant or stupid things on AD. That is his problem. If he sorts it, he might become HC material again one day.

No KJ, before you neg rep or forum-pm me, I do not necessarily think I did post a lot more quality than you. Nor do I necessarily think I was a better HC than you. It is just personal judgement.
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 00:59   #28
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

To be honest from the forums out of kjeldoran and fyodor, from what I have read I prefer kjels style and often sincerity. He is a friendly guy, and comes accross less aggressive than fyodor. As I dont know fyodor I shant comment on him, but with my dealings with kjeldoran you couldnt meet a nicer guy and definatly someone who is deserving of a HC position.
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 02:14   #29
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

This thread is a bunch of rubbish and for the clueless pple knowing shit all ... LEFF and Lockhead got kicked by Rumad and Hinch. I told Hinch I didn't take it and left myself.

To pig, Heartless and Horn ... thx guys ... atleast some that don't believe every shit that's been written on AD. Yes Heartless I agree, I post too much on AD and it probably harms my rep. But posting lies I sadly don't do.

Behe, you're not worth the effort. You're a fking liar and a crap person ... proven once again!

FA Gaming community

Unread 21 Aug 2005, 02:16   #30
Fyodor
Behe

Quote:
This thread is a bunch of rubbish and for the clueless pple knowing shit all ... LEFF and Lockhead got kicked by Rumad and Hinch. I told Hinch I didn't take it and left myself.

To pig, Heartless and Horn ... thx guys ... atleast some that don't believe every shit that's been written on AD. Yes Heartless I agree, I post too much on AD and it probably harms my rep. But posting lies I sadly don't do.

Behe, you're not worth the effort. You're a fking liar and a crap person ... proven once again!

And where have I lied?
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 02:23   #31
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Behe, you're not worth the effort...

FA Gaming community

Unread 21 Aug 2005, 02:54   #32
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

"KJ in backing away from a fight" shocker

wonders will never cease...

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 03:00   #33
Fyodor
Behe

Well my man, i insinuated you are a liar and then went on to give a point by point explanation of how youve been lying/deceiving people all these rounds. Maybe im off about r8 (which I admitted I could be) as I didnt witness it first hand, but the rest I did witness first hand.

Youve been deceiving people for rounds about your importance. And in your attempt to be a PR phenom, youve made our whole alliance look bad time and time again. Once is forgivable, so long as you learn. You never learn.

If you you dont back it up, then calling me a liar is rather useless. And since I made so many points, calling me a liar is rather generic. Im sure in your spin control youll be pming people telling them what a horrible person I am and that all of what I said on AD is lies. The Fact of the matter is you dont have the balls to call me out on a public forum because you know I have tons of proof to back my claims up.
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 04:30   #34
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You sure about that?

I do remember something about 2 hc's getting kicked by the tech guy in fang round 8 or something... some personal troubles.. but they reunited eventually
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 05:33   #35
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

Honestly, this thread is so retarded, I could have sworn I was reading a first-person shooter clan forum, in which two members have a bitch battle over something as inconsequential as who masturbates more furiously over what rank they can be in the clan.

Formal request for thread-closure.
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 07:29   #36
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The original point of this thread was that users genuinely approached me because they felt that while it was offtopic, it merited splitting. So I split it.

I am always up for some attempted character assassination on these forums, as everyone is up for it really.

As Kj doesn't seem to want to really reply and defend himself, there's not much point in this thread staying open.
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 12:21   #37
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

A reply to Behe ...

I don't have the balls to defend myself or put this in public?

First of all, I'm not the lame person dragging things in public discussions in the first place. Why do I not react on your lies?

VERY SIMPLE ...

EVERYTHING you just said about me is based on how "and here it comes" YOU perceive me. Yes that's right, it's what you claim to think about me and nothing more. If you said I was useless then that's because you think I'm useless ... Since when is your truth the right truth?

Since when do you actually think you have the right to speak on behalf of all the other Angels and FAnG members? Cause after all, they're the one able to judge me, not you.

Remember round 10? You know who fked up our round? A bg called DDK and more precisely the pple running it (yes you behe). That was the start of EVERY shit that happened to us that round.

Also, I'm to blame for the ceasing of the alliance end r10? The HC's voting yes were me, alch, leff, webangel, .... yet is suits you fine to blame it all on me. Did I get kicked or demoted because of it? no, I stepped down myself for a few rounds but as you can ask alch I've always worked for FAnG but abit more on the background then.

When you were doing fk all in preparation of Angels last round, when Irvine did fk all during preparation (he atleast does everything during the round, unlike you) I was the one sorting out members and harrassing you pple for once to put your vote on a recruit etc.

You put me on the position I could do the least dmg? Wrong, I took that position and the only think you prevented me from doing was politics, and well ... we've seen what a brilliant politics you've done, joining a block and declaring war and such ... that was a laugh.

Look at yourself and realize what a useless person you've been over the rounds. Never done anything for Angels or FAnG but working against me, even if that costed the alliance. FAnG R10 you thought your BG was more important and screwing up the rest sounded very valid to you.

You've been lying to me for the last 6 rounds. But not only to me, to Irvine and EVERY HC that you've worked with in Angels and FAnG. Fact is, you've not only worked against me all the time, you moved on to publically lying and this isn't your first attempt to talk dirty about me.

1 thing you are correct on, I should learn to keep my mouth shut on AD more. And that dear liar is the ONLY true thing you've said in your post against me.

See, that's how I perceive you, and I'm sure alot of pple here agree with you NOT cause they know it's true but cause they dislike me on AD for speaking straight forward (hi religfree). Sadly for you, I've received quite a few reactions of pple saying they don't buy any of your crap.

This is my reply to your accusations, sorry lokken that I had to make another thread but I was sleeping when you decided I did not wanna defend myself.

a good old' Rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 21 Aug 2005, 12:24   #38
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: A reply to Behe ...

lol drama lol
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 12:27   #39
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Haha yeah, man this is good stuff

I cant wait for zhil to dish the dirt on Sid.
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 12:35   #40
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
behe, you're not worth the effort
make your fecking mind up FFS.

This thread is closed.

You've had your reply.