User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 24 Oct 2007, 23:49   #1
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts
Angels back for R24

Guess I'll take the flamefest away from smdio now and announce Angels return to PA as core group and new single recruits only.

We will NOT be having outside BG's playing with us this round.

Glad to be back and smoke some old rivals and have some fun.

Good luck to the rest of Alliances.

HC will be:

MobRulz
raketman
Bazza
spook

MobRulz

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
LynchMob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 00:14   #2
smdio

smdio is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Angels back for R24

good luck mobby, nice to see you again btw
smdio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 00:23   #3
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts

Great to see ya back in PA smdio.. Good luck to you and crew as well...

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 00:28   #4
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Are you in charge of politics again?
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 00:58   #5
LynchMob
Old Fart

All HC have a say in politics. Thanks for your activity in this forum.

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 10:34   #6
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So if I came to Angels and wanted to negotiate a NAP, who would I be told to speak to (presuming all four HCs are online)
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 10:44   #7
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

gl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 13:08   #8
BADA
BA :P)

BADA will become famous soon enoughBADA will become famous soon enough

Woot Angels TV back on Sky
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 13:43   #9
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

spook HC????

easy intel for subh

Bazza HC???

he detests being HC, political side of game etc

MobRulz HC???

rofl.....

raketman HC???

good luck raket, wish ya all the best

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 13:46   #10
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Oh thank god, I am eager to watch another downfall of your incapable command.
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 14:28   #11
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Was wondering how long it would take until the anti-angel boys started posting. Over 14 hrs, you are losing your edge.
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 14:38   #12
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Anti-Angels? Not at all. The provide comic relief, which is very important to the game. Arguably, Angels is the single best alliance for the game.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 15:27   #13
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
So if I came to Angels and wanted to negotiate a NAP, who would I be told to speak to (presuming all four HCs are online)
Any of them, I would suppose. If the person you got hold of couldn't make the decision, I'm pretty sure he would still be able to relay a message to someone who could.

Good luck, Angels.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 15:41   #14
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
HC will be:

MobRulz
[...]

MobRulz

Angels HC
good luck for the round

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2007, 18:54   #15
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

my post from the other thread still holds, why use Angels name?
Unread 27 Oct 2007, 04:17   #16
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Good luck Bazza/MobRulez.
Mercenaries

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2007, 12:30   #17
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
Anti-Angels? Not at all. The provide comic relief, which is very important to the game. Arguably, Angels is the single best alliance for the game.
Now don't be modest. We all know that's Ascendancy
Unread 29 Oct 2007, 12:33   #18
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
my post from the other thread still holds, why use Angels name?
Why not. It's the angels core playing. Angels have been changing HC throughout their whole history, I don't remember a single round where there was no new HC.
Unread 29 Oct 2007, 18:06   #19
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

maybe so, although there was always a member of the old hc overseeing things though or giving permission. Plus i wouldnt call the angels core of today what it was before, but then again thats to do with the dwindling memberbase
Unread 30 Oct 2007, 09:56   #20
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Now don't be modest. We all know that's Ascendancy
Ascendancy is the best alliance for Ascendancy.
Unread 8 Nov 2007, 15:51   #21
dreis

dreis is an unknown quantity at this point

GL angels

R-23 @PT: 197
(@sigrid) you have an unpayed account????
(@dreis) yup
(@sigrid) well
(@sigrid) its payed for now.
(@sigrid) get going!
---
R43 @Tick: 128
Aug 25 00:14:25 <Zeyi> dreis
Aug 25 00:14:35 <dreis> yes?
Aug 25 00:14:46 <Zeyi> i have a spare credit
Aug 25 00:15:07 <Zeyi> if it'll help you i have no problem upgrading you
dreis is offline   Reply With Quote