User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 Oct 2007, 18:23   #51
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts
Re: GoSu the 'super' BG

Was mentioned further up in the closing of some planet.
Unless I got my threads mixed up... again

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2007, 19:30   #52
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

so whats the big deal , they split their players up into differant alies to drain def so they can roidrace each other big deal , if they want recognition then let them play together under the same tag , until then they are just a r/l group of friends playing this game

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2007, 20:30   #53
Furbie_Fanatic
Dinosaur

Furbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the roughFurbie_Fanatic is a jewel in the rough

Cheating is a skill in itself!
If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.

Dont Trust Anyone!
Furbie_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2007, 00:32   #54
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
so whats the big deal , they split their players up into differant alies to drain def so they can roidrace each other big deal , if they want recognition then let them play together under the same tag , until then they are just a r/l group of friends playing this game
r20 VGN?
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2007, 00:39   #55
Digiscent
KiLLa

Digiscent is infamous around these partsDigiscent is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" would actually result in criminals never being punished. Let's face it, 99% of us probably cheated in some way at some point during our time playing this game. This is no reason to not call people out on massive organised levels of cheating.
NOT ME......JBG U CHEATER
R4:Oh to be A Pepsi Bottle(285:19)[Bluetubas][Pepsi]#6
R5:Lothlórien (28:16)[Wolfpack]#58
R6: (17:2)[NoS]
R7: (9:25)[NoS][Pepsi]
R9: (49:1)[Seraphim]
R9.5:[LDK] [S] [Oly] [Ely] [ETY](30:8)[Seraphim]#10
R19:Sexy Mandolin(1:5)[TGV]#7
R22:The Dutchmaster of Tallahassee(18:10:4)[ROCK]#111
R23:TheKing of Kush(12:2:4)[ROCK]#69
R24:Thoughts of Murder(6:7:1)[ROCK]#65
R26:President Obama of Yes We Can(4:3:9)[Jenova]#200
R30:President Obama of The United States (1:4:15)[CT]
Digiscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2007, 00:49   #56
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I cheated.
Unread 16 Oct 2007, 09:47   #57
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Using your left hand instead of your right hand doesn't really qualify as cheating, furball
Unread 16 Oct 2007, 14:29   #58
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

GoSu players probably cheat as much as the rest, so thats not the difference.

I think its not that they are so good, its probably that the rest has sunk into nothingness

(Oh, and i've seen a lot of alliances complaining about them when i was HC, as they tend to put GoSu over the alliance they are in, but thats the same for every BG)
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2007, 14:44   #59
Luckyiam.PSC

Luckyiam.PSC is infamous around these parts

what is wrong with you guys?
its gôsu. or gosu if your not able to do the accent circonflex. GoSu wtf?
Luckyiam.PSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2007, 21:15   #60
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Using your left hand instead of your right hand doesn't really qualify as cheating, furball
I guess using both hands qualifies as multiing?
Unread 18 Oct 2007, 15:33   #61
Ghostwkd

Ghostwkd is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I guess using both hands qualifies as multiing?
That's account sharing. Multi-ing would involve both hands on different accounts
Ghostwkd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2007, 16:44   #62
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

What i'm really curious about is when gôsu will come out of the closet and make a tag of their own? Will we ever live to see the day?
Unread 18 Oct 2007, 18:34   #63
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellKicker
What i'm really curious about is when gôsu will come out of the closet and make a tag of their own? Will we ever live to see the day?
NO !

lifes simpler for them to whore around the universe
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2007, 20:21   #64
Luckyiam.PSC

Luckyiam.PSC is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
NO !

lifes simpler for them to whore around the universe
got rejected by some gôsu dude or whats ur problem?
Luckyiam.PSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2007, 22:35   #65
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyiam.PSC
Aren't you a little out of line, good sir knight?
Unread 21 Oct 2007, 19:32   #66
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyiam.PSC
Highly unlikely. HR is too much of a community for gosu*

* Gosu is obviously a strong community of friends, but not one which will integrate well with others.
Unread 21 Oct 2007, 21:33   #67
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

I dont know how much they differ from the gosu seen in dom... but if they play anything close to that...

They join the expected biggest/best side and do not hestitate to jump ship if things change to their disadvantage... lots of naps and agreements sounds familiar too... and the defend is expected from their partners, so they can focus on offence and staying fat.

I think they really know how to play, u must be doing something right if u start every round on the top. But they simply lack attitude and motivation to play as underdogs or in an situation when things could go the way u didnt plan it...

that is the reason why I also give them zero respect and wonder a lot if someone is still willing to allie them.
Unread 22 Oct 2007, 05:54   #68
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

though those are hasty generalizations, it sounds like the same people to me!
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2007, 06:00   #69
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Has to be
Unread 22 Oct 2007, 23:52   #70
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts

Cant take away the fact that gosu players are active and skilled, so give em a break...

:P

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
LynchMob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2007, 06:54   #71
Sjimmy
dutch tard

Sjimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave
I dont know how much they differ from the gosu seen in dom... but if they play anything close to that...

They join the expected biggest/best side and do not hestitate to jump ship if things change to their disadvantage... lots of naps and agreements sounds familiar too... and the defend is expected from their partners, so they can focus on offence and staying fat.

I think they really know how to play, u must be doing something right if u start every round on the top. But they simply lack attitude and motivation to play as underdogs or in an situation when things could go the way u didnt plan it...

that is the reason why I also give them zero respect and wonder a lot if someone is still willing to allie them.

Seeing gosu joined VGN a few rounds ago(well the greater part of gosu back then)at a time noone ever thought VGN would win a round i disagree with that statement. Back then VGN was only competing for a top 5 spot thnx to them and alot of others VGN started competing for the top.

skilled ? yes
defleechers ? yes
active ? yes
commitment ? yes

their own commitment can be their downfall, hence why they lost so much defending each other i geuss :P
Unread 28 Oct 2007, 16:49   #72
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road

Gosu was definitly the best BG I´ve ever been in. If they have a decent alliance to back them up, nothing can stop them. You just can't outplay 100% dedication
LEFF|pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2007, 17:47   #73
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sure you can. Blocking ahoy.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2007, 07:36   #74
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough

Blocking didnt work last round?

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Lockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2007, 09:17   #75
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not saying every idiot HC can start a block and beat gosu and whatever alliance(s) they're in though.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2007, 13:03   #76
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhead
Blocking didnt work last round?
One would hardly describe gosu as the victors of last round heh.
Unread 30 Oct 2007, 11:52   #77
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough

Noone claimed that, JBG

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Lockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2007, 14:15   #78
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

where's chika when you need him

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2007, 14:05   #79
shik
Sorry, Chicken...

shik is infamous around these partsshik is infamous around these parts

never heard of them regarding pa.
got to be some bunch of chobos.
D=