User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 4 Feb 2006, 14:15   #1
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Suggestions for the forums

Since there isn't a suggestions forum for the forums I'd figure I just post this in GD.

Some improvements I think the forums could use:

1. Enable images in posts. We're all responsible members of the community for the most part. The mods are active. It could be helpful when someone is explaining something to include a graphic or a chart of sometype. I don't see any decent argument that can explain why we shouldn't have this enabled. I imagine some people will feel offended by this and imagine it will turn the forum into a shit magnet, I say on the otherhand it will give some unscrupulous people we all know enough rope to hang themselves with. Nay, the many shoudn't be punished by the imagined deeds of others. I think posts will be enhanced with this enabled.

2. Allow users to create polls in their threads.

3. Don't upgrade to VB 3.5, it's shit.

4. Get rid of .

5. Get rid of that other thing.