User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Jun 2004, 01:09   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Euro 2004 Betting

Whos got any money on anything? I dont mean sweepstakes and office name out of a hat bollocks.

After dodging a bullet by just missing the start of the portugal game so i couldnt put any money on it, i stuck a fiver on a six team accy of spain, france, italy, czech, sweden, and holland to win their first games. I stand to gain £185.

Im also looking for anywhere that i can lay Spain. They are shite, and either England or France will demolish them.

Thinking of putting between 20 and 50 on Thierry Henry Each way (top 3) top scorer. 5-1 outright, 5-4 each way. better than evens odds for the best player in the world to be among the top 3 in europe? Oh yeah.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 15:28   #2
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
Re: Euro 2004 Betting

i really fanced nuno gomez to do well, but nes jsut a sub

stuck £2 on him @ 100.00 to be top goalscorer :/

your bets sound good,
best place to lay is prob betfair btw
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 15:51   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nuno Gomes won't really get anywhere, Portugal rely more on goalscoring midfielders.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2004, 16:24   #4
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about

yeh i remember he got 4 or so last time around

and at 100-1 thought i;d cry if i didnt put a few quid on it and he done it
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 01:26   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Could be a very low scoring tournament, team and player wise. 4 might be enough.

Incidently france are now 11/4. The win over england put them below 3.

England are out at 9/1 which is very generous considering they look good enough for the semis - and if they could beat Italy or Holland or Czechs there - theyd get another crack at France in all likelihood. And today they showed they could at least hang.

2 teams down on my accy now.

Whats gonna bug me tonight...

If england had won 1-0

What would the odds on them have been? What about France?

mmm...

Unread 14 Jun 2004, 03:22   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I won a fiver tonight when I was watching the England game and out of the blue I decided that england were going to score when beckham won that free-kick. Unfortunately because I was just talking to one of my friends I only put 50 cent on it (and he gave me odds of 10-1 obviously).

It was rather strange how I just picked that moment seeing as I'd actually never do something like that usually.

OH MY GOD THIS PROVES I CAN SEE THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 18:09   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the way these games have been shaping up so far i really wouldnt like to have put any bets on
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 19:01   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

yeah, there goes the accy

As of yet no team looks like a tournament winner, they are all equally poor.

Unread 14 Jun 2004, 19:43   #9
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Teams always tend to start slowly, especially Italy. Also, I think i'm right in saying England have never won an opening game, not even in '66.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 19:45   #10
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Also, I think i'm right in saying England have never won an opening game, not even in '66.
yeah, they drew 0-0 with Uruguay in 66 I think.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 23:34   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

50p @ 10-1 on Portugal to win vs Greece 3-0 LOSE

£1 @ 4-7 on Portugal to win vs Greece LOSE

£1 @ evens on France to win vs England WIN

£5 @ 8-11 on France to win Group B (looking good :up:)

£5 @ 17-2 on France to win Euro 2004 with Henry top scorer (not enough info at this stage)

£1EW @ 6-1 on Portugal to win Euro 2004 (bye bye money)

£1 @ 16-1 on Germany to win Euro 2004 (not enough info at this stage)
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 00:59   #12
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i prefer making bets with people i know, on matches we see together.
(that means the big game of tomorrow to start with).
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 13:12   #13
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Teams always tend to start slowly, especially Italy. Also, I think i'm right in saying England have never won an opening game, not even in '66.
This isn't true, and only applies to European opening games.

France 98, England 2 - 0 Tunisia for example.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 13:27   #14
CoD
(.) (.)

a whole £0.50 on

czech 3-0 latvia
holland 2-0 germany

double

@81.00