User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:18   #51
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
Re: List of things these forums should have

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
You may wish to pursue the possibility of a refund.
no - because ill make a bucket load of money after graduation - and i'll owe it to the education i've recieved and the contacts ive made.

while you on the other hand...
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:19   #52
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
i owe my belief in conspiracy theories due to the fact that i come from a rich family and went to a set of very rich schools. I tend to see corrupt rich people fairly often and i have drawn my beliefs from them.

you are a nerd for other reasons
I went to one of the oldest schools (and knew people from others of the type) in the country and go to supposedly one of the 'poshest' institutions in the world, and I'm not a conspiracy crackpot.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:19   #53
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
no - because ill make a bucket load of money after graduation - and i'll owe it to the education i've recieved and the contacts ive made.

Money is everything dude. Really.
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:20   #54
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
well, bullshit conspiracy theories certainly. i see nothing wrong with fear of the illuminati though

Happy now?
i'm surprised that someone like you who goes to cambridge does not get to see what im talking about more. maybe you hang around the poorer people
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:21   #55
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
I went to one of the oldest schools (and knew people from others of the type) in the country and go to supposedly one of the 'poshest' institutions in the world, and I'm not a conspiracy crackpot.
i went to the second oldest school in the country (i think) - and yes cambridge is one of the poshest instis in the world - confusing - read my post above
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:21   #56
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Money is everything dude. Really.
it is to some people
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:22   #57
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
Make posts which have some basis in rationality?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:22   #58
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
it is to some people
yeah, idiots.
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:23   #59
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
i'm surprised that someone like you who goes to cambridge does not get to see what im talking about more. maybe you hang around the poorer people
If this is turning into a competition....

I know/ew people from Eton, Radley, Abingdon, and so on. The last party I went to in Cambridge had a future member of the aristocracy in its 10-20 participants.
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:25   #60
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Make posts which have some basis in rationality?
no we just differ in opinions. Go and actively participate in a board full of right wing american relgious crackpots. You won't get very far.

Not saying that you lot are right wing, or religious (or american) for that matter. However you base rationality on a different scale to me.
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:25   #61
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I know of a near-zionist at Peterhouse, he was mocked and thrown into the cam.
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:27   #62
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: List of things these forums should have

People like Zar are what turned me off Communism in my youth, frankly. I came to see that far too many Communists were unappealing middle-class nutters who had no concept of the social reality on the ground or ways in which it could realistically be improved.

No offence to people like Dante, etc.

And I would like to see more Bavarians on the forum.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:28   #63
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:

I know/ew people from Eton, Radley, Abingdon, and so on. The last party I went to in Cambridge had a future member of the aristocracy in its 10-20 participants.
if it isnt a competition then don't mention the schools. My school was known to be richer than eton (in terms of its alumni) - it wasknown to be (among the more elite) in most cases the richest school in terms of its pupils in the country.

As for the cambridge thing again - like i said - i know!

However you don't have friends who are billionaires (parents), princes or members of royal families in different countries.

Don't make this into a competition - i'll win
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:29   #64
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
Don't make this into a competition - i'll win
Just leave it as a counterexample to your 'you must have hung around with poor people' then.
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:30   #65
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh, and I went to a C of E school, therefore I win. \0/
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:31   #66
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
Not saying that you lot are right wing, or religious (or american) for that matter. However you base rationality on a different scale to me.
I don't think rationality is particularly subjective in this context. As I have said numerous times there are many people on this forum for whom I have wildly different opinions to (Nodrog, Tact, queball, etc) but I respect their methodology and posting style. Their arguments are solid and even where we disagree it is usually obvious where they are coming from.

This is not a matter of opinion in that I disagree with you (although I obviously do at times), it is a more fundamental problem with your arguing style.
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:32   #67
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Oh, and I went to a C of E school
Me too. We had to say the Lords prayer every day.
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:34   #68
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
I don't think rationality is particularly subjective in this context. As I have said numerous times there are many people on this forum for whom I have wildly different opinions to (Nodrog, Tact, queball, etc) but I respect their methodology and posting style. Their arguments are solid and even where we disagree it is usually obvious where they are coming from.

This is not a matter of opinion in that I disagree with you (although I obviously do at times), it is a more fundamental problem with your arguing style.
perhaps - but you have to realise the difficulty i have when arguing. Conspiracy theories tend to go in the opposite direction of given fact, and hence my sources arent exactly the most respected. Hence i often have to put my own perspective into these things and to people who are generally quite skeptical about accepting conspiracy theories i can look like a nut.
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:34   #69
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Me too. We had to say the Lords prayer every day.
I can't remember ours ever getting as bad as that.
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:35   #70
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

besides, A-Levels are a jewish plot designed to encourage wealthy zionests to look better coming out of the education than inner-city working-class youths
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:36   #71
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:

If it is to do with the posting style, i'd blame it on the fact that ive always been a poor candidate for languages.
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:37   #72
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
besides, A-Levels are a jewish plot designed to encourage wealthy zionests to look better coming out of the education than inner-city working-class youths
a-levels are too easy for that
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:37   #73
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
perhaps - but you have to realise the difficulty i have when arguing. Conspiracy theories tend to go in the opposite direction of given fact, and hence my sources arent exactly the most respected. Hence i often have to put my own perspective into these things and to people who are generally quite skeptical about accepting conspiracy theories i can look like a nut.
so if I read what you said correctly, you make the 'facts' up in your mind and make yourself look a complete wanker ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:38   #74
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
besides, A-Levels are a jewish plot
Damnable Israelites and their finance slavery!
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:39   #75
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
As a working class youth who came from the inner city I can indeed confirm A-Levels made me look shit.
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:40   #76
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
so if I read what you said correctly, you make the 'facts' up in your mind and make yourself look a complete wanker ?

~Vaio~
no i just write things from my own perspective after looking at my own collection of sources. I'm not a text-book freak. I refuse to blindly cut and paste arguments to try and appear unnaturally smart on these forums. Owing to my poor command of english these can often come out slightly wrong.
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:42   #77
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
As a working class youth who came from the inner city I can indeed confirm A-Levels made me look shit.
Me 2, I could have passed 5 easily but I was too busy being a teenager.........

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:42   #78
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
no i just write things from my own perspective after looking at my own collection of sources. I'm not a text-book freak. I refuse to blindly cut and paste arguments to try and appear unnaturally smart on these forums. Owing to my poor command of english these can often come out slightly wrong.
is your own collection of sources written by someone who quite coincidentally has exactly the same name as you?
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:43   #79
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
is your own collection of sources written by someone who quite coincidentally has exactly the same name as you?
don't make me send you to bed early for being a naughty boy.
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:43   #80
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
The main problem isn't the language per se, it's a lack of apparant logic behind the statements.

And if you say 'you're not good at logic' as well, then I think that's point proven.
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:44   #81
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
no i just write things from my own perspective after looking at my own collection of sources.
So you read what other crackpots have written, put it into your own poorly formed words and post it in the hopes of coming across as a respectable and authoritative source that will convince people?
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:44   #82
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
The main problem isn't the language per se, it's a lack of apparant logic behind the statements.

And if you say 'you're not good at logic' as well, then I think that's point proven.
you pivot logic around fact. if im being a conspiracist im going against accepted fact, hence im going against your perception of logic.
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:45   #83
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
don't make me send you to bed early for being a naughty boy.
Yawn.

http://www.nizkor.org/features/falla...d-hominem.html
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:46   #84
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Zar lost the competition by default by starting it, so there's not an awful lot of point in competing with him.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:47   #85
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
So you read what other crackpots have written, put it into your own poorly formed words and post it in the hopes of coming across as a respectable and authoritative source that will convince people?
i dont consider them crackpots. my words arent so poorly formed that they arent understandable so don't exaggerate. I post here as it is a refuge away from real-life. I don't need your respect all the time, but i enjoy participating in debates. It stimulates the brain
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:47   #86
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
you pivot logic around fact. if im being a conspiracist im going against accepted fact, hence im going against your perception of logic.
No. It is quite possible to say things which are "against accepted fact" while still maintaining a logical basis to an argument. Noam Chomsky has written about 70 books in this spirit.
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:47   #87
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

this thread is shit
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:49   #88
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
No. It is quite possible to say things which are "against accepted fact" while still maintaining a logical basis to an argument. Noam Chomsky has written about 70 books in this spirit.
fine on monday im going to start a thread on the holocaust and how i believe the facts have been played around. I'm going to flood you with rationalization, although it will go against accepted fact. However it will be logical. If i fulfil your demands you must take back your words
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:51   #89
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
fine on monday im going to start a thread on the holocaust and how i believe the facts have been played around. I'm going to flood you with rationalization, although it will go against accepted fact. However it will be logical.
I look forward to it.

Quote:
If i fulfil your demands you must take back your words
Not really, it's not going to undo your other posts. But I'll certainly see it as an improvement.
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:52   #90
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
you pivot logic around fact
No I don't you moron. Logic is about whether or not an argument is structurally valid (or similar).

If every fish is a duck, then every duck is a fish isn't logically valid, irrelevent of whether it's based on a false premise or not.
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:52   #91
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

my perception of logic is that zar is wrong and everyone who thinks he should talk less shite is right
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:52   #92
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
fine on monday im going to start a thread on the holocaust and how i believe the facts have been played around. I'm going to flood you with rationalization, although it will go against accepted fact. However it will be logical. If i fulfil your demands you must take back your words
Ignoring accepted facts isn't logical.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:53   #93
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Zar lost the competition by default by starting it, so there's not an awful lot of point in competing with him.
I think Proteus wins, he goes to Trinity

And lives next to Johns
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:54   #94
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
i dont consider them crackpots.
I'm sure there's people who don't have a secret desire to give it to Britney Spears on the washing machine as well.
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:57   #95
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I think this thread has become obscene, and there is a riotous atmosphere in the air. I will therefore make vague implications that I am going to close it so that you all disperse.
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:57   #96
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I think this thread has become obscene, and there is a riotous atmosphere in the air. I will therefore make vague implications that I am going to close it so that you all disperse.
You're not allowed to moderate, you're a moderator dammit.
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 22:59   #97
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
I think Proteus wins, he goes to Trinity

And lives next to Johns
trinity the school or the college?
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 23:01   #98
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
trinity the school or the college?
If you know which one's next to something I may call 'Johns' and you'll discover the answer to this conundrum.
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 23:02   #99
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
You're not allowed to moderate, you're a moderator dammit.
I refer you to the first line of the rules:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jams
A Moderator is free to close/edit/remove/move any thread he/she wants.
Arbitrary power is a marvellous thing, even if it does lend itself slightly to capriciousness and high frivolity. Which is no bad thing, unless you're on the recieving end of it.
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 23:04   #100
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
If you know which one's next to something I may call 'Johns' and you'll discover the answer to this conundrum.
i'll assuming the college. However there is a St Johns school (in fact many) that are next to the school also