User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Jun 2004, 20:37   #101
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: *** Fixture List ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Sat12 Portugal 2 - 1 Greece
Sat12 Spain 1 - 1 Russia

Sun13 Switzerland 0 - 2 Croatia
Sun13 France 1 - 1 England

Mon14 Denmark 1 - 3 Italy
Mon14 Sweden 1 - 0 Bulgaria

Tue15 Czech Rep 1 - 0 Latvia
Tue15 Germany 0 - 0 Holland

Wed16 Greece 0 - 2 Spain
Wed16 Russia 1 - 1 Portugal

Thu17 England 3 - 0 Switzerland
Thu17 Croatia 0 - 3 France

Fri18 Bulgaria 1 - 2 Denmark
Fri18 Italy 2 - 1 Sweden

Sat19 Latvia 0 - 3 Germany
Sat19 Holland 1 - 0 Czech Rep

Sun20 Russia 2 - 0 Greece
Sun20 Spain 1 - 0 Portugal

Mon21 Croatia 0 - 1 England
Mon21 Switzerland 0 - 3 France

Tue22 Italy 2 - 0 Bulgaria
Tue22 Denmark 1 - 1 Sweden

Wed23 Holland 2 - 0 Latvia
Wed23 Germany 1 - 1 Czech Rep
I am so gonna lose.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 21:25   #102
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Re: [Football] Euro2004 prediction league

i saw germany play vs hungary today. hungary won 0-2. i think we may even have a chance to beat them after all.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 22:13   #103
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Holland are gonna lose to zee Germans.
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 22:24   #104
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
i saw germany play vs hungary today. hungary won 0-2. i think we may even have a chance to beat them after all.
ireland lol belgium lol
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 22:56   #105
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

if we play 3-4-3 we will crush germany with 3-0 atleast.
if we do 4-4-2 again we're lucky when we play a tie...
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 23:02   #106
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
ireland lol belgium lol
not to lower you expectations, but think of Romania !?
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 23:28   #107
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
if we play 3-4-3 we will crush germany with 3-0 atleast.
if we do 4-4-2 again we're lucky when we play a tie...
it doenst matter how you play, it only matters how we are gonna play.
Unread 6 Jun 2004, 23:37   #108
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
not to lower you expectations, but think of Romania !?
ahh well something like this needs to happen. from this point they (the players) stand in our (the public/fan) duty, thats why they were motivated to win the following games.(i hope you get my point, as expressing it in english is very hard).

the game vs hungary was shite again, but those games actually doesnt count (even the games of ireland/blegium doesnt really count imo). when we play them on the 15th, we will just win cause we are germany and they are holland. it is a tournament and in such things we are quite more experienced than them (2002 ). they beat us last year, afaik, 3-1 auf Schalke, but still a tournament is something special and i am sure holland will disappoint again (hopefully).
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 07:37   #109
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

i read in the newspaper this morning that advocaat will drop the 4-4-2 system and that we'll play with

robben / overmars - *chosen striker* - van der meijde

on front. if robben isn't injured, and we chose makaay or van nistelrooij, i don't think german defenders will be happy. (especially worns as rightback was shocking yesterday).
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 09:34   #110
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Sat12 Portugal 2 - 0 Greece
Sat12 Spain 2 - 1 Russia

Sun13 Switzerland 0 - 2 Croatia

Mon14 Denmark 1 - 3 Italy
Mon14 Sweden 2 - 0 Bulgaria

Tue15 Czech Rep 3 - 0 Latvia
Tue15 Germany 2 - 2 Holland

Wed16 Greece 0 - 2 Spain
Wed16 Russia 1 - 1 Portugal

Thu17 England 2 - 0 Switzerland
Thu17 Croatia 1 - 2 France

Fri18 Bulgaria 1 - 1 Denmark
Fri18 Italy 2 - 3 Sweden

Sat19 Latvia 1 - 2 Germany
Sat19 Holland 2 - 0 Czech Rep

Sun20 Russia 2 - 0 Greece
Sun20 Spain 1 - 3 Portugal

Mon21 Croatia 1 - 3 England

Tue22 Denmark 1 - 4 Sweden

Wed23 Holland 2 - 0 Latvia
Wed23 Germany 1 - 2 Czech Rep
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 14:57   #111
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Quote:
i read in the newspaper this morning that advocaat will drop the 4-4-2 system and that we'll play with

robben / overmars - *chosen striker* - van der meijde

on front. if robben isn't injured, and we chose makaay or van nistelrooij, i don't think german defenders will be happy. (especially worns as rightback was shocking yesterday).
honestly, it doesnt matter which advocaat will bring on the pitch. your playerbase is like 2times (or more) better than the german ones. we arent happy to play you in the group stage. but i am missing a leader-figure in your team. on the other side, we also dont have such a person (probably Kahn, but a goalkeeper is the worst player to be a leader) but we have Rudi Völler (i am not joking). he is well respected in the team and can lead them. imo i doubt your manager is that well respected as our and thats why i think we will win (also i see you as the favorite).
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 21:53   #112
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
honestly, it doesnt matter which advocaat will bring on the pitch. your playerbase is like 2times (or more) better than the german ones. we arent happy to play you in the group stage. but i am missing a leader-figure in your team. on the other side, we also dont have such a person (probably Kahn, but a goalkeeper is the worst player to be a leader) but we have Rudi Völler (i am not joking). he is well respected in the team and can lead them. imo i doubt your manager is that well respected as our and thats why i think we will win (also i see you as the favorite).

yes we miss a leader. i'd like stam (or even frank de boer, when he plays) to do that, but somehow he doesn't like to do that job. so now it's cocu...
advocaat is an asbolute ****, no discussion possible about that issue. but i wonder if voller is such a good manager...think i prefer matthaus
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 04:47   #113
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

just keeping track of who has predicted (bold) and who hasn't (italic)

Code:
Group A		Group B		Group C		Group D
Leshy		roadrunner	at0mic.c0w	Evergreen
CoD		Red		Dace		Peace
Kurashima	Lokken		Lupin		PureviL
SYMM		Non.Human	Apothos		Grimble
MrL_JaKiri	Koen		Blastoderm	JC
midge5		LHC		Ragnarak	Stew	
1-X		Deffeh		Zharkov		JonnyBGood
btw I don't see anyone predicting England to beat France

Last edited by 1-X; 11 Jun 2004 at 17:10.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 07:49   #114
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: *** fixture list/entry form ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Sat12 Portugal 2 -0 Greece
Sat12 Spain 3-1 Russia

Sun13 Switzerland 1-1 Croatia
Sun13 France 1-2 England

Mon14 Denmark 1-0 Italy
Mon14 Sweden 2-1 Bulgaria

Tue15 Czech Rep 3-0 Latvia
Tue15 Germany 1-2 Holland

Wed16 Greece 0-3 Spain
Wed16 Russia 1-2 Portugal

Thu17 England 1-0 Switzerland
Thu17 Croatia 1-0 France

Fri18 Bulgaria 1-2 Denmark
Fri18 Italy 1-1 Sweden

Sat19 Latvia 0-2 Germany
Sat19 Holland 2-1 Czech Rep

Sun20 Russia 1-1 Greece
Sun20 Spain 2-1 Portugal

Mon21 Croatia 1-2 England
Mon21 Switzerland 1-0 France

Tue22 Italy 1-1 Bulgaria
Tue22 Denmark - Sweden

Wed23 Holland 2-0 Latvia
Wed23 Germany 1-2 Czech Rep
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 10:41   #115
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Sat12 Spain 2 - 1 Russia

Sun13 Switzerland 0 - 1 Croatia

Mon14 Denmark 0 - 1 Italy
Mon14 Sweden 3 - 1 Bulgaria

Tue15 Czech Rep 2 - 0 Latvia
Tue15 Germany 1 - 2 Holland
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 10:42   #116
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Wow, a lot of people sure have predicted England 1 - 1 France!
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 10:45   #117
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

I know im ****ing your thread but.
im going to be in france for the england france match.
**** me. im more scared of the english hooligians than the french.
bloody english.
and my friend going to be wearing an england top (will change after the match bien sur). but **** me. so ive gotta watch my back for the french AND my fellow countrymen.
arseholes. everyone.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 10:46   #118
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sat12 Spain 1 - 1 Russia

Sun13 France 0 - 1 England

Mon14 Sweden 1 - 0 Bulgaria

Tue15 Czech Rep 3 - 0 Latvia
Tue15 Germany 0 - 3 Holland

Wed16 Greece 1 - 2 Spain
Wed16 Russia 0 - 2 Portugal

Thu17 England 3 - 1 Switzerland
Thu17 Croatia 0 - 2 France

Fri18 Bulgaria 0 - 1 Denmark
Fri18 Italy 3 - 1 Sweden

Sat19 Latvia 0 - 2 Germany
Sat19 Holland 3 - 3 Czech Rep

Sun20 Russia 2 - 1 Greece
Sun20 Spain 0 - 1 Portugal

Mon21 Croatia 0 - 2 England

Tue22 Italy 3 - 0 Bulgaria
Tue22 Denmark 1 - 1 Sweden

Wed23 Holland 5 - 0 Latvia
Wed23 Germany 1 - 3 Czech Rep
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 10:57   #119
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Octagonecologyst
im going to be in france for the england france match.
**** me. im more scared of the english hooligians than the french.
bloody english.
The hooligans will either be in Portugal or stuck in England, i doubt they would make a trip to France to watch the game on a TV with French commentators.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 11:02   #120
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
The hooligans will either be in Portugal or stuck in England, i doubt they would make a trip to France to watch the game on a TV with French commentators.
never underestimate the english.
there was rugby 7s in bordeaux.
we could hear
"im english until i die".
i'll report back after the match if i dont get killed.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 11:25   #121
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

question, are you allowed to change your predictions as long as it is well before the match happens?
as, from noticing what someone has posted earlier, and thinking about it, the results of the earlier matches are <obviously> going to affect those of the later matches, so, for now, i think i am going to chop off some of the later matches from my predictions and put them on nearer the time

if thats ok?
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 11:26   #122
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
UEFA is being really really stupid about hooligans.

The FA have detailed background checks for all fans wanting to buy England tickets.

The UEFA let people buy them off the website with no questions asked.

And UEFA will blame the FA if anything happens.

If they extend this responsibility to the tourists who would have been in the Algarve anyway, then it's just going to be ludicrous.

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 9 Jun 2004 at 11:59.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 11:42   #123
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
UEFA is being really really stupid about hooligans.

The FA have detailed background checks for all fans wanting to buy England tickets.

The UEFA let people buy them off the website with no questions asked.

And UEFA will blame the FA if anything happens.

If they extend this responsibility to the tourists who would have been in the Algave anyway, then it's just going to ludicrous.
o.....k

So wtf does that have to do with English football hooligans being in France?
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 11:44   #124
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
So wtf does that have to do with English football hooligans being in France?
It was more of a commentary on hooliganism in Euro 2004 than a reply.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 11:47   #125
JC
lolly roffle

Phew!

I thought you might have being going crazy or something. You spelt Algarve wrong, your last sentance was missing a word and your reply had nothing to do with mine* :eek:.

*nothing new there.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 11:59   #126
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
*nothing new there.
I really should be playing more Dark Reign.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 12:29   #127
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
btw I don't see anyone predicting England to beat France
I predicted 1-1 but now I get the feeling that France will win.

Dunno if I should change it.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 15:48   #128
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
question, are you allowed to change your predictions as long as it is well before the match happens?
as, from noticing what someone has posted earlier, and thinking about it, the results of the earlier matches are <obviously> going to affect those of the later matches, so, for now, i think i am going to chop off some of the later matches from my predictions and put them on nearer the time

if thats ok?
Everyone can change any prediction before that game starts; the only problem is me noticing it.
With that in mind, here are a few suggestions :
Code:
1. Before the first game has started, anyone can edit any of their predictions 
(in their original posts) as often as they like.

2a. Later, if you left unpredicted games blank, edit your original post, but

2b. If you already predicted and want to change, make a new post with the changes.
This is because during the first match, I'll transfer all available info into a spreadsheet. Later, when I see blanks in it, I'll check that person's "entry form" for the updates. So if you've already predicted something and you changed it in your original post after I'd taken the info out, I probably wouldn't notice it, hence 2b. make a new post which I'll obviously see.

EDIT OR if that sounds complicated, just repost your list, and clearly mark which matches you've changed (put "<<<" next to them or something)

Last edited by 1-X; 9 Jun 2004 at 17:57.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 16:50   #129
Stew
Made of Twigs

Can I propose a way of sorting out tie breaks? Can say no ofc.

Instead of sayin this person had more G's therefore goes through, or if 2 ppl have identical records, how about the person that goes through is the one closest to the TOTAL amount of goals scored in the league stages. Get my drift? Just lookin ahead and anticipating ties.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 18:04   #130
1-X
overtired

that's fine for deciding identical (both players have same X and G) scores; but I think "most G's" should still take priority when points are even but the ratio is different.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 18:07   #131
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm off to check through my predictions now, and see if I still agree.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 18:13   #132
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Tue15 Germany 1 - 1 Holland
Wed16 Greece 0 - 3 Spain

I'm changing these matches to these results please.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 19:02   #133
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Until the first match you can just edit your original post
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 19:37   #134
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

I'll do that as well.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 19:45   #135
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Sat12 Spain 2 - 0 Russia

Sun13 Switzerland 1- 1 Croatia
Sun13 France 1 - 2 England

Mon14 Denmark 0 - 2 Italy
Mon14 Sweden 2 - 1 Bulgaria

Tue15 Czech Rep 3 - 1 Latvia
Tue15 Germany 1 - 0 Holland

Wed16 Greece - Spain
Wed16 Russia - Portugal

Thu17 England - Switzerland
Thu17 Croatia - France

Fri18 Bulgaria - Denmark
Fri18 Italy - Sweden

Sat19 Latvia - Germany
Sat19 Holland - Czech Rep

Sun20 Russia - Greece
Sun20 Spain - Portugal

Mon21 Croatia - England
Mon21 Switzerland - France

Tue22 Italy - Bulgaria
Tue22 Denmark - Sweden

Wed23 Holland - Latvia
Wed23 Germany - Czech Rep
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 19:49   #136
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

And he predicts an England win!
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 21:45   #137
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

right o then, editing my original post now, might do it one stage (ie every 3 or 4 days) at a time then.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 22:21   #138
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Sat12 Portugal 2-0 Greece
Sat12 Spain 3-1 Russia

Sun13 Switzerland 1-0 Croatia
Sun13 France 3-1 England

Mon14 Denmark 1-2 Italy
Mon14 Sweden 2-1 Bulgaria

Tue15 Germany 1-3 Holland

Wed16 Greece 0-3 Spain
Wed16 Russia 1-2 Portugal

Thu17 England 2-0 Switzerland
Thu17 Croatia 0-3 France

Fri18 Bulgaria 1-1 Denmark
Fri18 Italy 2-1 Sweden

Sat19 Latvia 0-3 Germany
Sat19 Holland 2-1 Czech Rep

Sun20 Russia 1-0 Greece
Sun20 Spain 1-1 Portugal

Mon21 Croatia 0-2 England
Mon21 Switzerland 0-3 France

Tue22 Italy 2-1 Bulgaria
Tue22 Denmark 2-2 Sweden

Wed23 Holland 4-0 Latvia
Wed23 Germany 1-1 Czech Rep
doomdoom
doomdoom

da da da daaaaaaaaa

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 00:59   #139
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Sat12 Spain 0 - 0 Russia

Sun13 France 1 - 2 England

Mon14 Sweden 1 - 1 Bulgaria

Tue15 Germany 1 - 0 Holland
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 09:57   #140
JC
lolly roffle

Sat12 Portugal 3-1 Greece
Sat12 Spain 2-0 Russia
Sun13 France 2-1 England
Mon14 Denmark 1-1 Italy
Mon14 Sweden 0-1 Bulgaria
Tue15 Czech Rep 4-0 Latvia
Tue15 Germany 2-1 Holland

I'm going to post mine in about 4 separate posts over the next week or so if thats ok? Saves me editing this one and someone possibly saying i edited a correct result in.
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 12:05   #141
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about

I'll do the same as JC then

Sat12 Portugal 2-0 Greece
Sat12 Spain 2-0 Russia
Sun13 France 1-0 England
Mon14 Denmark 0-1 Italy
Mon14 Sweden 1-0 Bulgaria
Tue15 Germany 0-2 Holland
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 14:57   #142
1-X
overtired

3 groups of 8 makes sense... I wish I'd posted them like that in the first place

I also would have stolen the joker idea from the official prediction competition (so you could nominate one of your matches in each group of 8 for double points) but I saw it too late (it will be in the next round for the last 8 though)

at0mic.c0w, Dace, JonnyBGood, Peace and Zharkov are yet to predict...only 50 hours to go!
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 16:37   #143
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Sat12 Portugal 3 - 1 Greece
Sat12 Spain 1 - 1 Russia
Sun13 Switzerland 1 - 2 Croatia
Sun13 France 2 - 0 England
Mon14 Sweden 2 - 0 Bulgaria
Tue15 Czech Rep 4 - 0 Latvia
Tue15 Germany 2 - 1 Holland

Wed16 Greece 0 - 2 Spain
Wed16 Russia 1 - 2 Portugal
Thu17 Croatia 2 - 1 France
Fri18 Bulgaria 1 - 0 Denmark
Fri18 Italy 3 - 1 Sweden
Sat19 Latvia 1 - 3 Germany
Sat19 Holland 2 - 2 Czech Rep

Sun20 Russia 1 - 1 Greece
Sun20 Spain 0 - 2 Portugal
Mon21 Croatia 2 - 1 England
Tue22 Denmark 1 - 0 Sweden
Wed23 Holland 4 - 1 Latvia
Wed23 Germany 1 - 1 Czech Rep
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 16:50   #144
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Sat12 Spain 3 - 1 Russia
Mon14 Sweden 2 - 1 Bulgaria
Tue15 Germany 1 - 3 Holland

Wed16 Greece 0 - 1 Spain
Wed16 Russia 1 - 2 Portugal
Thu17 Croatia 1 - 3 France
I'll post the rest later on
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 17:48   #145
Peace
angel

Peace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Sat12 Spain 1 - 1 Russia
Sun13 Switzerland 1 - 2 Croatia
Sun13 France 2 - 3 England
Mon14 Sweden 1 - 1 Bulgaria
Tue15 Czech Rep 4 - 0 Latvia
Tue15 Germany 1 - 2 Holland

Wed16 Greece - Spain
Wed16 Russia - Portugal
Thu17 England - Switzerland
Thu17 Croatia - France
Fri18 Bulgaria - Denmark
Fri18 Italy - Sweden
Sat19 Latvia - Germany
Sat19 Holland - Czech Rep

Sun20 Russia - Greece
Sun20 Spain - Portugal
Mon21 Croatia - England
Mon21 Switzerland - France
Tue22 Italy - Bulgaria
Tue22 Denmark - Sweden
Wed23 Holland - Latvia
Wed23 Germany - Czech Rep
Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 18:07   #146
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...nd/3797597.stm

Sup leshy
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 18:09   #147
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

old news. he'll play.

(which is a very good thing as our 2nd goalie is shite).

oh and van der vaart may start as leftwinger, instead of robben. van der meijde will play for sure.
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 18:11   #148
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
(which is a very good thing as our 2nd goalie is shite).
Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 18:30   #149
roadrunner_0
cynic

dace and jonny are trying to psych out the opposition by guessing late
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 18:32   #150
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
No worries about finger Van der Sar
11/6/2004 9:44

Last Thursday he kept himself occupied with just some 'football' and running, out of precaution. The goalkeeping was left to both Ronald Waterreus and Sander Westerveld. Edwin van der Sar turned out to have bruised his little finger on Wednesday, which prevented him from goalkeeping the day after. A medical check, however, indicated that the injury is not severe. Van der Sar should be on goal as per usual against the Germans.
Quote:
Terry increases worries England defense
11/6/2004 16:15

John Terry will not be fit to play in time to take part in England's Sunday match against France. The defender did not pass the fitness test on Friday. Terry has been suffering from a hamstring injury since last week, which he sustained in the game against Japan, which finished 1-1. On friday, he decided to partake in a light warming-up, but he wasn't able to finish the entire training session.

"I'm confident he'll be ready for the Thursday match against Switzerland", national coach Sven-Göran Eriksson predicted. "But it is too dangerous to take any risks now." The trainer has two options to fill up Terry's position: Ledley King (Tottenham Hotspur) and Jamie Carragher (Liverpool). King is likely to get preference.

The central defense position is a constant worry for Eriksson. Before taking off to Portugal, he already saw three of his standard options disappear: the suspended Rio Ferdinand, and the injured Jonathan Woodgate and Gareth Southgate.
sup MrL_JaKiri

Last edited by Leshy; 11 Jun 2004 at 18:41.
Leshy is offline   Reply With Quote